The Captain

Story Info
Walking along the boardwalk, lured onto a boat for some fun.
4.1k words
4.24
22k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was walking along the boardwalk that stretched around the bay late one evening, and sat down on a bench to rest and look out at the lake. It was a hot night, and very humid. There was a slight breeze off the water that broke it up a bit, but the air was fairly still and felt heavy. I was drenched in sweat, but it felt good. I always felt extra horny in weather like this, and was walking to burn off some steam and take my mind off it. I had walked by a few couples and small groups of people so far, but it was late enough that there weren't many people still down there. I had just walked past the marina before sitting down.

I hear a metallic noise, and notice a guy coming out of one of the marina gates to my left. He's wearing a cap, but it's not quite the right shape for a baseball cap. He turns and starts walking towards me. As he gets closer, I realize it's a ship captain's hat. I kind of laugh internally at this. He looks like he is probably in his fifties, is clean shaven and not a bad looking guy, with a big beer gut over top of legs that look like they have no business being able to hold it up.

I turn my attention back to the bay, but realize that he is actually heading towards me, not walking in a direction that would take him along the boardwalk in front of me. He sits beside me on the bench, kind of awkwardly close to me; not touching me, but his right knee is about an inch away from my left one. He leans back and throws his left foot up on his right knee casually. He is barefoot, which I hadn't noticed, and his toes brush against my leg.

He turns his face towards me.

"Hot night, eh?"

I can smell beer on his breath. I continue to look out at the lake.

"It sure is."

"Good night for a cold beer!"

I lightly chuckle. "Absolutely."

There is a slight pause, and I can feel him looking at me.

"I've got some on my boat if you want to join me for one?"

"Um...I'm okay, but thanks for the offer."

I feel his hand on my left thigh. I try not to react, but instantly feel my cock jump a little in my boxer briefs.

"Are you sure? Walking down here all alone, all hot and sweaty. You don't want something to quench your thirst?"

I am feeling a mix of terror, intrigue, and excitement. I finally turn to look at him. He has jovial, lusty blue eyes, and a mischievous grin. I am at a loss as to how to react, and just freeze up.

Finally I snap out of it.

"N-no thank you. I should get walking again."

But I don't move at all, and I feel my cock betraying me as he penetrates me with his stare. He moves his hand up my thigh slowly, eventually cupping my package.

"Hmmm. I think you want that beer after all"

I shudder and loudly exhale a trembling breath.

"Okay."

He stands up and starts to walk away. I remain frozen to the bench. He turns and beckons to me. I stand up and start to follow, but it feels like I am in a dream. We get to the gate and he unlocks it with a key, then holds it open for me. I step through, and he steps through behind me. I hear the gate click shut, and feel him squeeze my ass cheek as he moves passed me. I follow him along the dock.

Eventually, he turns down between two boats, and guides me to the one on the left. It is huge. He motions for me to climb up. I step onto the deck.

"There's a fridge downstairs. Grab us a couple cans of beer."

Without thinking, I turn to my right and descend down the staircase. There is a kitchen to my left, and what I assume is a door to the bathroom on my right. I am able to easily standup down here. It extends back to a large seating area with a table in the middle, and stairs up to the back deck. The fridge is to my left, and back towards the front a bit. I turn to go to it, and notice a big bed just beyond it, with a porthole that would allow access to the front on the boat.

I open the fridge and find some tall boys of Bud. As I am grabbing two of them, I hear the boat fire up. For some reason, I don't think anything of this. I close the fridge and head back up the stairs. I realize the boat is moving, and start to panic. I reach the deck too late to jump off onto the dock.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Did you find the beers?"

"What?!? Um...yes. What are you doing?"

"Backing the boat out."

"Why?"

He points to a padded bench behind the Captain's chair.

"Sit down there, so I can see what I'm doing."

I sit in the corner, still holding the beers. I think to myself that it is funny that I thought of the boat's driver's seat as being the Captain's chair, but it is a pretty big boat; must be the hat though. Not much I can do about the situation, so I wait quietly until he is done backing up. He sits down and starts moving the boat forward towards the marina exit.

"Where are we going?"

He turns and flashes a smile at me.

"Somewhere quiet where we can enjoy a couple beers. Speaking of which..."

He stretches his hand out. I pass him one of the cans. He turns, sets it in a cup holder, and cracks it. He picks it back up and reaches back with it.

"Cheers!"

I look at the beer in my other hand. Might as well. I crack it open and bump it into his, then take four or five big gulps. Shit beer, but it goes down nice when you are this hot. I find a cup holder on the back of the bench.

==========================================================================

We are just passing out from behind the breaker wall of the marina. He accelerates, and I just enjoy the ride as the Captain guides the ship by the small headlight on the front. We get out far enough that the lights of the city are left behind us, and he slows to pretty much a stop a couple hundred yards off of the forested shore. He climbs to the front of the boat, and drops anchor.

He comes back onto the main deck, sits in the Captain's seat, grabs his beer, and swivels around to face me. I am draining the rest of my beer as he does this.

"Thirsty are we?"

It's dark, and I can't see much more than outlines. The only light is the narrow stream that pours up the stairs from the well lit cabin.

"Run down and grab us a couple more Strumpet."

"Um...pardon?"

He lets out a hearty roll of laughter.

"I said get us more beers Strumpet. It's like a prostitute of the sea. You didn't think I was just giving you beer, did you?"

"Uh...What?"

"Listen. I'm going to try to be patient, and treat you nice, but if I have to slap some fucking sense into you I will. I am the Captain of this ship. I picked you up because it was clear you were a cheap little whore."

He stands up in front of me.

"Now, unzip me and get my cock out."

I am frozen. He reaches his hand out and grabs under my chin then pushes my face up hard.

"Do I have to tell you again Strumpet?"

"N-no."

"Well then fuckin' get to it!"

"Okay."

"Okay what?"

"Okay, Captain."

He lets my chin go. I put my empty back in the cup holder, and reach for the zipper of his shorts. I hold the button with my left hand and unzip with my right. There is immediately a strong stench of mansweat. I reach in and realize that he is not wearing underwear. I pull his semi-hard cock free and he steps closer to me.

"Use your slutty mouth to get your Captain nice and hard."

I am holding his manhood in my right hand, and I part my lips and slide them over the head. I almost gag from the heavily musty mansweat taste. I lick the tip, rolling and flicking my tongue around it. I slide my mouth slowly down the shaft as it gets harder while I suck it. I continue sliding my mouth up and down his shaft as I press against the base with my right hand. I was having trouble telling how big it was in the dark, but it seemed maybe a bit above average girth.

Suddenly, he grabs the back of my head and pulls it towards him. I gag as he tries to shove his entire length into my throat. He grabs me by the hair and pulls my head back.

"Just relax Strumpet, and take all of your Captain into that whore mouth."

He pulls me onto his cock again, and ignores when I involuntarily gag. He shoves it all the way in until I can feel his balls against my lower lip. I'm choking on his cock. He pulls it back out again and lets me gasp for air. Saliva pours out of my mouth. I have time to think that he must be over seven inches if he's hitting my gag reflex, then he shoves it back in again. I'm able to suppress my gag reflex this time, and he starts to fuck my face, balls deep. His beer gut pressing against my forehead the whole time.

'Mmmmm. That's it Strumpet."

Finally he pulls out, and sits down in the chair.

"Alright, you've earned another beer. Go down there and get us a couple more."

This time, I obey without hesitation.

"Yes Captain."

I grab the empties and hurry down the stairs into the cabin and get two more beers, setting the empties on the counter. I come back onto the deck with them and hand him a beer. We both crack them open.

"Cheers! Thanks wench."

We clap the cans into each other and both drink thirstily.

"On your knees for your Captain. Help me out of these shorts."

I set my beer in the holder, and sink to my knees in front of him. I unclasp the button, and he lifts his waist off the seat so I can pull them down. As I'm pulling them to his ankles, he peels off his shirt. He slouches back in the seat.

"My balls need some attention whore."

"Yes Captain."

I grab his erect cock with my right hand and lift it up, exposing his sack. I lick and kiss it, and alternate putting each of his balls into my mouth and sucking and licking them. My hand is pumping his cock as I do this. His balls start to tighten up, and eventually I can no longer get them into my mouth, so I lick and kiss them a bit more before sliding my tongue up the bottom of his shaft. I lick his little slit and enjoy the salty precum, then pop the head in and out of my mouth a few times. I move my left hand up and fondle his sack with it as my right hand continues to pump up and down his shaft. I start moving my mouth up and down his cock in rhythm with my hand.

"Mmmmm. Fuck you are a good little cocksucker Strumpet."

He pushes my head away.

"Wait here a minute. I'll be right back."

He stands up, kicks off his shorts, reaches down to grab them and his shirt, and disappears down into the cabin. I get up off my knees, and sit in the corner of the bench again, guzzling the rest of my beer. He comes back up a couple minutes later, still naked.

"I laid out an outfit I want you to put on for me Strumpet. You go down and get changed and call me down when you're ready."

"Yes Captain."

I grab my empty and head into the cabin once again. I set in on the counter, and notice that he had stowed the table away somewhere, and on one of the bench seats, see a pleated sailor girl skirt and a frilly white blouse with blue trim. I undress and set my clothes in a corner, then slide the skirt up my legs and over my hips, it's a bit tight but I get into it. It bites into the fat around the bottom of my stomach a bit. I grab the shirt, and start to slip into, noticing some thigh high socks beneath it. Blue, with a white bow at the top of each. I do up the middle few buttons of the blouse, and tie the bottom corners together to expose a bit of my midriff. I leave the top couple of buttons undone as well. I take turns rolling up the socks and slowly pulling them up, until the white bows are displayed a few inches below the bottom of the short skirt, just above my knees. There is also a white bow hair clip that was under the stockings, that I manage to fasten to the left side of my short hair near the top of my head.

============================================================

I take a deep breath, and stand demurely with my legs together and my hands behind my back.

"Oh Captain, my Captain!"

I hear him get up and see his feet start to descend into the cabin.

"My, my, aren't we a pretty little thing."

He turns towards the fridge.

"You need another beer honey?"

"Yes please, my Captain."

He walks over and sets the beers on the counter, cracks them both, and then hands me one. Once again, we slam the cans

together and have a drink. He sets his back down and walks away, through the kitchen and to the bed. I have a couple more swallows of beer, and set mine on the counter as well.

In the light of the cabin, I finally get a decent look at his cock. It looks maybe seven and a half inches long, proportionally thick, slightly bowed to the left, cut, with a nice plump mushroom head.

The Captain turns on some music, some dance radio station that has a live dj from some bar venue late into the night. He comes back over, passes me, and sits on one of the padded bench seats. He pops open a bottle of lube that he must have grabbed in the bedroom, and squirts some into his other hand, then starts greasing up his cock. I am swaying to the beat, waiting.

"That's it baby. Give your Captain a nice dance."

I am facing him, and move my hips back and forth to the beat. I reach up and press my hands to the ceiling, and slowly turn around. I bend forward to expose the bottom of my ass, and continue moving to the music. I feel his greasy hand run from the back of my balls through my crack. I turn to face him again, and move towards him. I climb onto the bench, on my knees, straddling his legs. I stay kind of upright, as he greases up my crack, and slides his lubed fingers into my tight asshole.

"Mmmmmmm!"

His hands move to my ass cheeks, and he caresses and pulls at them. I lower myself down and grind my hips into his lap, enjoying the feel of his cock sliding around my ass. His hands work up and down my sides, and continue to play with my ass cheeks. I gyrate to the rhythm for a bit, pressing my ass into his hard cock.

I stand up and slowly turn around, then bend over and back towards him, slowly lowering my ass onto his lap once again. I grind my hips to the music, arch my back and lean back into him. His hands are exploring my body, over my exposed stomach, inside the top of the blouse to play with my nipples. His left hand moves down to fondle my package, and his right hand wraps around my throat, lightly pulling back and up.

"Ohhhh yes!"

"You like that you sexy little slut?"

"Mmmm hmmmm!"

It feels amazing, and I need my Captain inside of me. I lift my waist up a bit, and reach around to grab his slick cock. I hold it in place, and push my asshole against the thick mushroom head. It stretches me open, and his cock is nice and hard. I slowly sit back down on his lap, relishing the sensation of his shaft filling me up.

"Mmmmmmm yeah!"

"You're so tight for such an eager cunt. Fuck!"

"Oh Captain! Your cock is so big!"

"You like it bitch?"

"Yes Captain. Feels so good."

He pulls back harder on my throat.

"Well, don't just sit there you fucking whore. Work that hot ass for me."

I obey my Captain, and slowly lift my hips up and then back down, sliding my asshole up and down his cock.

"Yeah, that's it baby."

I start nice and slow, stroking up for four beats, and back down for the same. His hands return to exploring my body, up and down my thighs, over my sides, onto my chest and throat, playing with my balls and jerking me off. I moan contentedly. Up, up, up, up. Down, down, down, down. Up, up, up, up. Down, down, down, down. Over and over. Each time getting as high as I can without letting my Captain escape, and then sliding all the way back down to his balls again.

After a few minutes, the dj starts mixing different tracks, and I pick up the pace, moving up and down every four beats. Up, up, down, down. Up, up, down, down. Up, up, down, down. Up, up, down, down.

"Oh fuck yeah baby."

I am moaning over and over. I continue this rhythm for a bit. The Captain roughly grabs my hips pulling my ass back down at the top of each stroke.

The dj slows things down a bit and I start to alternate. Up, up, up, up. Down, down, up, up. Down, down, down, down. Up, up, down, down. I am pushing down harder and harder. I am breathing heavily, whimpering and moaning pleasurably. My captain is breathing heavily as well. I am leaking precum.

The beat kicks in and I need it hard. I start plunging up and down fast, pounding into his lap on each downstroke. Up, down, up, down. Up, down, up, down. Up, down, up, down. Up, down, up, down. I am squealing and moaning constantly.

"Oh! Uhn! Oh! Ai! Oh! Fuck! Unh! Yeah! Ai! Ai! Ai! Ai!"

My Captain starts stroking my cock and pulls back on my throat again. I explode instantly, shooting spurts of cum onto the floor in front of me. I continue pounding my ass down his throbbing shaft, as my asshole squeezes and pulsates around his cock.

"Oh fuck! Unhhhh!"

I feel his body tense and his cock jump as he blasts his cum into me. I push down once more hard, and sit with him deep inside me, as his cock continues to pulse streamer after streamer into my ass.

=================================================================

After our orgasms subside, I take a moment to catch my breath, and then stand up, letting my Captain slip out of me. I clench my cheeks to try keeping the mess to a minimum. I head for the bathroom, but pause to drain my beer on the way by. I get in to the bathroom, and realize I have to piss like a racehorse. I sit down to pee and feel cum dripping from my asshole. I clean up, check myself out in the mirror, then head back out. The Captain is leaning against the counter, still naked, holding a roll of paper towels.

"You like taking care of my cock, don't you Strumpet?"

"Yes Captain."

"You jizzed all over the floor. Get down there and clean it up."

He tosses me the paper towels.

"I've got to take a piss."

He walks passed me, squeezing my ass on the way by. I rip off a couple towels, and put the roll back. I get down on the floor and quickly wipe up the cum, then decide to stay there until he comes out. I get my ass in the air and point it towards the bathroom door, and pretend I am still wiping up. I hear the door open.

"Good girl. Look at that sexy round ass."

I look over my shoulder, and wiggle my ass invitingly.

"God damn! Get that ass over here."

"Yes Captain."

I stand up and throw the soiled towels into the garbage. I walk over to my Captain. He roughly grabs my wrist and turns me towards the bed. He pushes me into it and bends me over the side of it, so my chest is on the bed, and my ass is hanging over the edge with my stockinged legs dangling down to the floor. He grabs a handful of hair on the back of my head and yanks my head off the bed by pulling it. His other hand pulls my cock and balls down between my legs so they are hanging off the bed, but kind of pinched against it. I moan from the pleasurable pain. He slams my head back down.

"You fucking filthy little slut! Cumming all over my floor. You want the Captain to fuck you again?"

"Yes please Captain."

Smack! He is standing behind me to the left and he smashes his open right hand into my right ass cheek.

"Mmmmmm!"

"You dirty fucking whore."

Smack! Smack!

Twice more. His hand comes crashing down on my right cheek.

"Mmmm! Yes!"

"You like that bitch?"

"Yes Captain."

Smack! Left cheek.

"Unh!"

Smack! Right cheek."

"Yes! Spank me Captain!"

Smack! Right cheek. Smack! Left cheek.

"Oh! Yeah! Hit me!"

Crack! Left cheek. Snap! Right cheek.

"Ow! Fuck!"

Whack! Right cheek.

"Unh!"

I feel something drip down my crack then my Captain's fingers lubing up my asshole. I peek over my shoulder and he is hard as a rock already again. Greasing himself up. He moves behind me and slaps my right cheek hard once again, then buries his shaft balls deep. I see stars.

"Ow! Ow! Oh fuck! It hurts!"

He holds it in deep and hard, pressing me down into the bed. His left hand presses down on the back of my neck. His gut rests on my lower back. He slowly pulls out and drives it back in hard again.

12