The Captive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been the star of our own private performance," the captor continued, moving across the room. "But now, it's time to share you." Straining their ears, the captive heard a distant murmur of voices and the reality of the situation set in. They were not just at the mercy of their captor, but about to be displayed to an unknown audience. A sudden rustling sound broke the heavy silence -- the distinct sound of a curtain being drawn back, a sound that sent a shiver down their spine. The captive's heart raced. In this moment, the captive realized the true extent of their captor's control, the depth of their own desperation, and their total debasement. They had been transformed into an exhibit on display, a terrifying and dehumanising prospect.

The sound of voices grew louder as the curtains swung open, the gathered crowd applauding as they caught sight of the helpless form. The voices were a mix of hushed tones, whispers, and occasional louder comments, creating a cacophony of indistinct chatter. "Come on up and see the prey", the captor called to the crowd.

The captive became acutely aware of individuals drawing closer to their restrained form. The sense of proximity was unnerving as they felt the shifting air as bodies moved near them. They could smell wine, then beer, as people walked past with open glasses or bottles of drink. Unable to see or speak, the captive's imagination began to run wild. What did these unseen onlookers make of the scene before them? The captive could only guess at the expressions on the faces in the crowd, the looks of intrigue, shock, or perhaps even amusement as they stared at their hidden face and spread legs.

Each whisper, each laugh, each gasp from the crowd penetrated the mind of the captive. Unable to participate or defend themselves, they were left to the mercy of the crowd's unseen assessment. The captive felt degraded and cheapened, their physical captivity forcing them to into a performance for unknown eyes.

The murmur of voices became more distinct, fragments of conversation reaching the captive's ears. "Whoa, those ropes are tight -- look at the stretch on those legs!", "Jeez man, that's so hot. I wish they were mine to play with".

Some comments were clinical and detached, others tinged with curiosity or even amusement -- they were being inspected, judged. Someone nearby discussed the captive's figure with their date, shrill laughter punctuating the conversation as they discussed the naked body in front of them, scoring the rope work and their attractiveness out of ten. Another couple admired the captive's muscles, and guessed at their weight and workout regime. The captive felt their dignity being stripped away with every word, recoiling as much as the binds would allow, trying to push themselves backwards and away from this examination.

The captive's mind raced with questions and fears. What did the captor plan to do next? Was this display meant as a mere introduction to something more ominous? The uncertainty was almost as unbearable as the restraint. The humiliation of the process was acute; they had become little more than an object for scrutiny, an exhibit displayed for casual conversation and entertainment.

Each whispered comment, each restrained chuckle, deepened the captive's sense of shame. Stripped of the ability to see, speak, or even move, they were left to imagine the faces and expressions of those around them, their mind painting a picture far worse than any reality. This psychological torment was perhaps the most effective tool in the captor's arsenal, leaving the captive to grapple with their own fears and the unknown future.

Cutting through the noise of the crowd, the captive recognised the voice of the captor in conversation with one of the onlookers. The captive heard a second voice complaining about the display. "They're pushing their ass back, look. I want to see them properly. Can you make them stop?"

A sudden movement at the central part of the frame jolted the captive. The frame was ingeniously designed, allowing the captor to manipulate a victim's body in any way they chose once they were tied to the device. The captor began adjusting a mechanism at the heart of the frame, and with each turn, a subtle but unstoppable change occurred in the captive's position.

The ropes began to stretch further, elongating the captive's already taut body. The ropes binding their wrists and ankles pulled tighter, exacerbating the strain on their muscles. Each adjustment by the captor increased the tension, amplifying the captive's discomfort and helplessness. The captive whimpered into their gag, and in reply they heard someone standing nearby giggle spitefully.

Most notably, the adjustments to the frame caused an attachment to push forwards against the captive's hips, forcing their pelvis to tilt and push outward, presenting them more prominently towards the crowd. The captive could feel their body being extended and flaunted, a silent offering to the unseen eyes that surrounded them.

With each subtle twist and turn of the frame's mechanism, the captive's sense of discomfort intensified. The murmurs of the crowd seemed to rise in response, a mix of hushed gasps and murmurs reflecting their reactions to the transformation of the scene before them.

Unexpectedly -- inexplicably -- the captive felt a surge of blood rush to the groin, their skin buzzing and warming as their body responded to their predicament. Their genitals engorged with blood and started to swell as their arousal grew. Their skin flushed, and their nipples grew hard. The captive hoped against hope the crowd wouldn't notice, casting around for any thought that could take their mind away from their growing excitement.

But their body betrayed them as a pinprick of moisture emerged from within. That voice again. The captive heard the high-pitched squeal and excited laugh as the person who'd asked to 'see them properly' spoke up. "Look! They're so horny! They can't help themselves!"

The captive, stretched even tighter and displayed even more conspicuously, was consumed by a mix of fear and objectification, their humanity secondary to the spectacle they had become.

The captor approached once more, this time reaching for the leather blindfold. With a swift motion, the blindfold was removed, and the captive was abruptly assaulted by the harsh glare of bright stage lights. The sudden transition from darkness to light was disorienting, causing them to blink rapidly, their eyes struggling to adjust. "Look at that lovely face!" the captor shouted to the crowd.

As their vision gradually cleared, the reality of their situation became starkly evident. Wide-eyed, they stared around. They were positioned on a stage, the focal point of an elaborate setup. The lights bore down on them with an intense, unforgiving brightness. The crowd had moved back to their seats - beyond the reach of the lights, there was darkness, but within that darkness, the captive could discern the vague shapes of the assembled audience.

The contrast between the bright illumination they were under and the shadows of the auditorium made it impossible to make out any specific details or faces. The captive could only see indistinct figures, a sea of anonymous watchers in the darkness.

In this brightly lit arena, the captive's character and sense of self were stripped away, and they were reduced to nothing more than a curiosity for general amusement. The captive was acutely aware of their role in this twisted performance, a pawn in a game designed for others' benefit. The impersonal, detached nature of the audience's gaze only deepened the sense of depersonalisation and the cruel reality of their situation.

The captor, standing at the forefront of the stage, turned to address the audience, their voice resonating through the room. "What a beautiful sight!" they taunted, the tone dripping with a blend of mockery and pride. The audience responded with an enthusiastic cheer, a wave of sound that washed over the captive.

As the cheers continued, the captor stepped closer to the captive. The captive felt a hand rest on their leg, a touch that sent a jolt through their already tense body. The audience's excitement grew as the captor's hand began to move slowly across the captive's exposed body. The captive, overwhelmed by the combination of the physical touch and the roaring crowd, grunted and squeaked into the inflated gag, their head shaking in a mixture of fear and involuntary reaction.

Leaning in close, the captor whispered into the captive's ear, their voice a stark contrast to the boisterous atmosphere. "You signed up for this. I'll stop if you want me to, but there are no refunds. This is your only chance to live out your fantasy. Shall I continue?" The words, meant for the captive alone, hung in the air, a lifeline that offered a swift release if they agreed.

The captive remained quiet, motionless except for their heaving breaths, the weight of the decision pressing down on them. Their breathing was the only sound that filled the brief silence. Sensing the need for an audible response for the audience, the captor raised their voice, repeating the question, "Shall I continue?"

The room was thick with anticipation, the audience's gaze fixed on the captive. "Shall I continue?!" the captor roared again, demanding a response. The captive, after a moment of inner turmoil, slowly nodded their head. It was a submission not just to the captor, but a silent acceptance of their own hidden desires.

The audience erupted in whoops, their excitement fuelled by the captive's agreement. The sound filled the room, and the captive braced themselves for whatever came next.

The captive's body, responding instinctively to the stimuli and the charged atmosphere of the room, betrayed their involuntary arousal. The audience were alert to the signs, shouting and laughing as they recognised the flushed skin, the swelling and firming genitals, the fluid now oozing freely from within and glinting in the stage lights. The captor leaned closer, whispering to the captive. "We can see everything".

Many of the audience behaved like overexcited fools as they watched, laughing and braying with their friends at the helpless human displayed for their pleasure. Other members of the crowd simply sat quietly, carefully recording the scene in their memory for future enjoyment. Only a few of the audience understood the complex blend of panic, humiliation, and arousal that the captive was experiencing.

The captive, acutely aware of their body's treachery, felt a deepening sense of exposure. It was as if their innermost feelings were being laid bare for all to see, a layer of emotional nakedness added to their physical vulnerability. Their arousal was a raw and primal response -- a genuine reaction to the situation, and a complex interplay of fear, excitement and desire.

The captor, sensing the captive's growing urge to be touched, began to run their hands over them more quickly. Their touch was expert, knowing exactly where to knead and massage, masterfully controlling the captive's body. The captive, despite their initial resistance, found themselves increasingly unable to resist the captor's skilful hands. Held tight within their wicked bonds, their only movement was to flex their ankles and lift their toes as their muscles began to tense.

With each movement, each deliberate stroke, the captive felt waves of fulfilment washing over them. Their body, so tightly bound and displayed, responded with an openness that surprised even them. The sensations grew with each passing moment, building and building. They threw their head back, a gesture of surrender to the sensations, their moans muffled by the gag yet unmistakably filled with pleasure.

The audience watched in rapt attention, hushed in reverence to the intimate spectacle before them. But as the captive's breathing grew ragged and their groans became louder, their body writhing in a mix of pleasure and sensitivity, the crowd's mood shifted. They became increasingly vocal, their applause and whistles growing as the captive's moans and grunts became more pronounced. The atmosphere was electric, charged with the energy of the captive's unbridled response.

The captor, unrelenting, continued their work, pushing the captive beyond any pleasure they had previously known. The captive's body, so sensitive that each touch felt magnified, seemed on the brink of bursting with the irresistible sensations. Wave after wave of pleasure flooded forth, so glorious it almost hurt, but they were unable to signal for a break. A throbbing built inside their head, their vision growing white, their brain unable to take in any more stimuli as it focused entirely on the sensations below. Time seemed to pause, their memory obliterated by the agony of pleasure. The crowd watched as the captive gave in to their bestial desires.

Finally, as the crescendo of ecstasy passed its peak, the captor stepped back, leaving the captive panting in the aftermath. The audience's cheers and applause filled the room.

The captive's head sagged, their irresistible urge for gratification even now being replaced with a prickle of regret and growing shame. Their body remained bound and displayed, flushed and hot from the overwhelming experience; the captive was acutely aware of the multitude of eyes upon them. In that moment, they were the epitome of human complexity, caught between the highs of physical ecstasy and the depths of emotional exposure.

The captor reached up to deflate the gag, and unbuckled the harness holding it in place. The captive opened their mouth wide and pushed the ball out with their tongue, and a dribble of saliva drew away from their mouth as the gag fell to the floor. The captive's panting was now heard more clearly, and they gently circled their jaw to ease stiff muscles, not daring to lift their eyes to the audience.

Their entire being had been consumed by the intense peak of their experience. Exhausted and spent, their body remained stretched by their bonds with their head hanging limply on their chest, every nerve still tingling.

The captor, observing the captive's state, raised their hand theatrically and held up their wet fingers for the audience to see. They glistened in the lights with the evidence of the captive's climax, and as the captor spread their fingers, fine strands of the sticky liquid stretched and pulled in the air before snapping into invisibility. With a controlled sweep, the captor brought their fingers to the captive's mouth. The command was simple, yet laden with the weight of their power dynamic. "Clean them," the captor instructed, their tone firm leaving no room for disagreement.

A silence fell over the audience as they waited for the captive's response. As the captor brought their fingers closer, a scent of sweat and a heady musk filled the captive's nose. The captive warily raised their head and looked into their captor's eyes, pleading for some shred of dignity, but only seeing amusement in their expression. A swelling hatred rose inside the captive. Still reeling from their recent ordeal, they kept their mouth closed as the captor waited. The audience's eager eyes burned into them in a judgemental haze, and still the captor waited.

"Well?", the captor finally offered to break the silence, an eyebrow raised. Hesitating for a just moment more, the captive slightly parted their lips, their breath catching in their throat, and whispered a single word. "Please", they begged.

The captor shook their head - their expectation was for complete obedience, and they were determined to get it.

Once more, time elongated as the crowd waited. They could almost see the captive's inner turmoil as they struggled to come to terms with the captor's demand. Finally, the decision was made.

A silent protest died in the captive's throat. Reluctantly opening their mouth, their final strands of self-respect fell away as they allowed the captor's fingers into their mouth and over their tongue.

The room stayed silent, the crowd collectively holding their breath, as the captor held their hand absolutely still, staring at the captive's face. The captor spoke slowly and firmly, a hint of impatience in their voice. "I said, 'clean them'".

The captive gave in. Their submission was complete as they took the order, and began working their mouth back and forth over the captor's extended fingers, neck and head bobbing, the sound of their acquiescence filling the room. Each motion of their tongue was an acknowledgment of their defeat, a silent admission of the captor's complete control over their body and mind. It was more than just physical acknowledgement of their captor's supremacy, it was emotional too; a complex mixture of shame, resignation, and a deep, unspoken desire to please. The captive's mind screamed in protest, but something primal was awakened within them that they barely recognised or understood, a perverse satisfaction in yielding to the will of another. The captive began to understand the depths of their own deviance as they unquestioningly followed the captor's command, looking into their superior's eyes as they did so.

The audience watched every move, every flicker of emotion that crossed the captive's face as they submitted to the captor's dominance. A high-pitched laugh rang out from the crowd, and a number of people broke into light applause - though it wasn't clear whether they were praising the captive's capitulation or the captor's sadist ingenuity. The taste, the smell, the act itself, all coalesced into a single, overpowering experience of service, and the confusing desire to please the one who held them bound. In performing this final task, the captive acknowledged the totality of their compliance, the acceptance of the captor's complete control over the situation.

After a few seconds -- their point made -- the captor pulled their had away. Smiling at the captive, they leant forward to kiss them one last time on the top of the head, and whispered quietly so that only the two of them could hear. "Well done. You were magnificent."

The captor pulled away and turned to the audience. "Let's hear it for our performer tonight, I think you'll agree that they gave us a wonderful show". Bringing their hands together, the captor and crowd applauded in unison. The captive's silhouette was perfect, the outline of their trussed body almost graceful in the bright lights. At this final opportunity, the captive lifted their eyes to look into the auditorium, staring down at their shadowy tormentors as they clapped. It was impossible to tell if this was a tiny act of defiance against their public humiliation, pride in their performance, or deep resignation to their fate.

As the show reached its conclusion, the captive saw the shadowy figures in the crowd start to stand, collect jackets and bags, perhaps on their way to refresh drinks or make a phone call before the next act.

The curtain began to draw around the stage, finally hiding the captive from the audience they had never truly seen. As the heavy fabric closed, they were left with a lingering sense of mystery and unease about the identity of the witnesses to the evening's events.

These thoughts swirled in their mind as the captor began to unfasten the ropes that had held them in place. The release of tension was both a relief and a new source of discomfort. As each rope was loosened, the captive felt the blood rush back into their limbs, accompanied by a tingling sensation. When they were finally freed from the frame, their legs felt weak and unsteady. The physical strain of the prolonged restriction, combined with confused emotions, left them barely able to stand. The captive flopped forwards and the captor rushed to support their weight, putting an arm around their waist to support them as they regained their balance.