The Captives Pt. 03

Story Info
The breaking of the former husband.
4.3k words
4.18
13.1k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake, feeling well rested and relaxed. I hear people talking from beyond my room door. I smile, feeling the silken sheets covering my naked body. After a quick stretch, I rise and exit my room, walking down the small walkway and to the pool area where I see the Master and the women I was introduced to yesterday.

"There is my Rose!" billows the Master. And to my delight, a few of the women smile at me, giving me pleasant good mornings, that I return in kind. I take a seat at the small nook everyone is sitting at. There is a pleasant breakfast layed on the table, fresh pasties and fruit, along with much needed coffee that is in a beautiful gold rimmed pot.

I am ushered to eat as I wish, and a thin hairless... thing, pours me some coffee. I can't help but to look at the crotch of the servile acting male, and to confirm what I already knew, he is completely smooth down below. Just like my former husband, he just has a little nub between his legs.

I must have been staring not as discreet as I was hoping, because the Master says, "that is Daisy's eunuch. The Frenchman I hired does wonderful work. Leave it to the French to know how to work on a cock!" he says and laughs at his uncouth joke. I manage to give a shy smile, not wishing to anger this man. But I have to admit, there is a bit of a rush in knowing the Master's full power.

"Oh, the thing is just so wonderful now!" exclaims Daisy, giving the eunuch a hateful look, "I simply couldn't be happier. Thank you Master." She leans over to give him a playful kiss on the cheek.

The Master smiles, "well, if they can not care for their wives correctly, then they should not have the equipment to love their wives correctly."

"I couldn't agree more! And you make love like no man, my Master," says Daisy. The other women sitting at the table nod and give smiles of agreement. I have to say, I find myself amused and aroused at the fact these women all simply adore this man. It makes me feel powerful that I was the one who received his cock yesterday.

We all continue to make small talk while nibbling on the sweet food in front of us, sipping the fine smooth coffee. The Master talks about the books he added to the library and he discusses how he has a yachting trip planned soon, wooing us all by his sweet words of lusting for us to attend.

The fact I am naked never really crosses my mind. As I nibble and listen to the normal happenings, the girls musing at the Masters words and the Master poetically serenading the women at the table, I notice how the girls sitting with me are also nude. It never strikes me as odd, as I have not seen them clothed. This whole place is a foreign land that truly inspires lust.

As a cup of coffee is poured for me by the thin neutered man, I realise there is also Elisia and another pudgy, obviously gelded man serving us. They stand at attention, but stand off to the side, simply waiting on the table as though it is a fine, expensive restaurant. This kind of service is easy to get used to. I find myself enjoying the lack of work and attention.

"Ladies," announces the Master as he stands, "I have business to attend to. Rose, you may come with me." The women at the table give a disappointed 'awe' in the Master's self-announced dismissal. They inform him how they simply can't wait to see him later on today. The girls smile at me, but I can see a hint of jealousy from Lily.

The Master reaches down and extends his hand in a very gentlemanly way. I grab his hand and suddenly feel a bit nervous about what the word 'business' actually means.

We walk across the island and come to a dock and he ushers me onto a small boat that is docked alongside several others. I don't really have a choice, but I suddenly feel a bit nervous being away from the comfort of my room. I sit under the little visor that provides a bit of shade and I watch as he sits in the captain's chair and matter of factly drives the boat across the blue ocean.

The wind whips through my hair and I can smell the ocean strongly. Within probably 15 minutes, the loud engine drives us up to another small island, similar to the one I have known. We dock on similar docks, and he takes my arm, intertwining it with mine in order to ensure his lead on me. He leads me onto the island, but this island is nothing luxurious compared to the one I just left.

This island looks like a jungle, but the trees are all in fine rows. I look and notice, these are olive trees. There are huts that I see, scattered throughout the island. They look as though they are made using mud, having nothing but decaying tin for roofs. The path we walk is well beaten from being walked many times before, becoming nothing more than a mud road. I can feel my feet becoming filthy walking on the bare earth.

We walk what feels like a good mile, his arm intertwined with mine the entire hike, until we come to the centre of the island, which looks almost like an old west ghost town. There is a big log building, one representing a saloon of sorts, complete with the swinging doors. I see a few other larger buildings, tin roofs slanted down and being held in place with large logs.

From the position we are standing in, which is elevated, I see something extremely odd that catched my attention. There are several great big industrial steel buildings, looking modern and representing warehouses, seeming out of place in this island caught in the past. There is another set of docks, but this one much larger than the ones we exited our boat from, and coming to and fro are stout men carrying large boxes.

"In here, my darling," muses the Master. He shakes me from the trance I am in, trying to get a bearing on my surroundings. I feel his arm around mine, pulling me into the building representing a saloon.

We enter the old fashioned swinging doors into the dark room, lit only with a handful of oil lamps. It takes me back, as I see a few women, wearing nothing but fishnet stockings and colourful jewellery decorating their entire body. There's a man sitting on the floor, playing an instrument that looks sort of like a guitar, but makes a terribly annoying tinny sound. There's a handful of stout men, all finely muscled under their thin shirts, drinking and taking turns on a hookah pipe. There is a heavy smell of body odour and marijuana filling the air. The are incense burning in the corner smelling musky and sweet, but they do nothing to cover the more powerful and unpleasant scents throughout the area.

I wish to look around and study more, but I am again urged by the Master to come with him. His white linen shirt and tan pants, perfectly paired with a thin black belt and golden buckle seems to bring out how filthy the place is. I noticed, somewhere during our journey, the Master had stuck a pistol in his belt! It's a large revolver, silver in colour with beautiful mother of pearl grips. I lean in closer to him to protect me, as he urges me to follow.

As we get to the back of the saloon, he leads me through a room that has no door, but simply a filthy rag covering the opening. To my surprise, there on the floor, blindfolded, is my former husband. My heart starts to race as I see him squirm, sensing the presence of people around him. In a very sadistic way, seeing his bit of fear brings a small grin to my face. This makes the terrifying journey well worth it.

"My Rose," says the Master, "I wanted to bring you to work with me today because I wanted to give you a bit of a treat. I want to give you your heart's desires. You wished to see him violated, for the times he has violated you... so I am here to make this happen."

I give him a puzzled look, unsure of what he means by this... but then, my brain clicks and I remember my words from the night before.

"MEN!" shouts the Master. Upon his command, three of the men that were in the saloon enter the small room. One of the jewelled covered girls enters the room behind these men, her bangled wrists making a jingle noise. I realise I am completely nude, standing beside the master. I lean into him, expecting him to protect me.

The master takes his arm from mine and walks over to the eunuch on the floor. I take my arms and cross my chest, attempting to cover my breasts. To my surprise, I feel my nipples poking the skin on my arms, it is not cold, matter of fact I feel myself perspiring, so this is solely due to a bit of fear and excitement.

He grabs the blindfold and yanks it off the eunuch laying on the floor. He lets out a gasp of shock. "Do your worst boys," orders the Master, "deflower this worthless pig so my dear sweet Rose may see her wishes become reality."

And with his orders, I watch the jewelled covered woman immediately get down onto her knees and take the cock out of the largest man's pants. I can't help but to watch as she quickly bobs her head, moving her mouth back and forth on the large shaft. Her hand grabs the base of the man's penis and I am taken back at how large it truly is! As I hear the bangles jingle, I can see that the shaft of the man's cock is too large for her to fit her entire hand around! Never in my life have I seen a cock so huge.

What seems like a long time, but I know was only a few minutes, the Master grabs the womans' hair and pulls her off the cock she is expertly sucking. "Enough, whore," he orders, "my darling wants to watch a deflowering." The whore sits on the floor, and I watch as the man with the large cock takes a step to be where the eunuch is.

He gruffly pushes the eunuch down onto the dirt floor. He takes his large hand and pushes his face into the dirt. I hear my former husband let out a cry, only to get slapped on the back of the head. His large penis stands erect, domineering looking over the eunuch. With the eunuch positioned, face on the ground and ass up in the air, the man grabs the eunuch's hips and he thrusts his huge member directly into my former husband turned eunuch's ass!

The eunuch lets out a cry of intense pain as I watch his asshole get violated. The cry of pain and terror arouses me, I can feel my delicate sex become hot, wet and flush. The man thrusts his huge cock deeper into the eunuch. I watch as with each movement, he seems to break open the eunuch. Each thrust and push turns into more tears streaming for the former-man's face. I watch as his heavy and large balls slap against where the eunuch's balls used to be. I can hear the noise it makes as each thrust causes the huge balls of the man to make a slapping sound against the smooth area of the eunuch. Much like a man fucking a woman.

My hand begins to drift between my legs. I am so engrossed into watching this twisted thing, the deflowering as the Master calls it. To my upset, the man with the large cock lets out a cry of pleasure I can hear above the eunuch's cries of pain. I know what this means, the man just had an orgasm.

The man takes a step back, and the scene placed before me is the sight of the eunuch's asshole turned from a small, barely noticeable brown hole, into a wide open, gaped and red hole, spassiming as the real man's semen drips and flows, mixed with the geldings own blood, from the eunuchs's ass and down to the shiny, scarred spot where his balls used to be.

The semi-flacid cock that was once magnificent and hard walks over to the eunuch's face. He grabs my former-husband's hair and raises his face up to the girthy cock that was just pounding his ass. There is still a small peal of cum sitting on the head of the large cock. My Master shouts "clean that shit up, you piece of garbage!" And with that order, the well endowed man grabs the eunuch's cheeks and forces his used cock into the eunuch's mouth. The eunuch gives a disgusted look as he is force fed the shit covered cock.

I let out small gleeful noises and remove my hands from between my legs in order to clap my hands. I feel like a girl excited to see a live concert performance, but this is a performance made just for me! The man quickly finishes the mouth cleaning from the eunuch and walks to where the Master is standing. I watch as the Master pulls out a roll of bills held together with a rubber band.

The Master notices my glances and says, "what? He's not a fag, he's just poor. I pay for a service well done." With that, I give a small giggle, knowing my face says how thankful I really am.

I hear the bangles begin to jingle again and as I look over to the otherside of the room, I see the jewelled woman, her large but broken down breasts bouncing as she has one hand on another large cock, and her mouth on a large cock that belongs to a well muscles, but very black man.

I enjoy watching the skilled woman, guessing she is in her late 30s, get both of these men hard. She does it with such skill and ease, alternating between cocks, sucking and jerking them both. As both of the cocks rise, I see while they are not as large as the first stud that pounded the eunuch's ass, I see they are well above average for the normal man.

Both of the men look at each other, and in a mechanical way, they both leave the skilled hands of the woman and take their places on the front and rear of the eunuch. The black man takes his muscular hands and pulls the eunuch's ass towards his hard cock. The other man, lighter in complexion but still dark, takes his place in front of the face of the eunuch. As the black man enters the eunuch's ass, he lets out a muffled cry from around the cock that is between his lips.

I can't help myself, two good sex shows in one setting. This time, I don't even bother to hide the fact I am aroused. I slip my hands down and dive right into my throbbing cunt, rubbing my hard clitoris as I watch the men both use the eunuch, my former husband, just like any other dirty whore.

I watch as the men seem to tear my former husband in two. Both of the men use the hole's that are no longer belonging to the eunuch. In my horny delight, I do feel my Master rub my bottom, the caress pushing me right over the edge and I feel myself having a throbbing orgasm. Wetness surrounds my hand, as I rub my clitioris, soothing the tingling sensation that comes from my climax.

I hear the bangles chiming again, and from behind the blanket I see two whores, the woman that was sucking cock and a younger one, similary dressed with lots of jewllery and stockings getting fucked by two very dark men. I watch this sexually open show, the men taking the two women just as the eunuch is being taken by two men. I slowly continue to rub my clit, feeling the warm calloused hands from the Master rubbing my bottom.

But soon enough, both men can't take it much longer, I hear the animalistic cries of a man's orgasm billow out from the two of them. At the same time, I hear the muffled cries from the eunuch as the black cock in his ass swells from the man's orgasm. The muffled cry is stified from the cock plunged deep into the eunuch's mouth. I hear him gag from the cock and it brings a smile to my face, and moisture to my delicate folds.

Again, the Master pulls out of his pocket bundles of bills, wrapped the same in a rubber band. He hands them to both of the men as they exit the room.

"Send in the whores!" the Master shouts. The eunuch lays on the floor, curled up and clearly in pain.

The whores come in, gleeful and giggling, trying to flirt with the Master in a language I do not understand. The Master seems very unphased by the whores words. He grabs a riding crop I did not notice that was hanging from the wall. He walks over to the eunuch who lays terrified on the floor. He gives a handful of hard smacks.

"Sexless dog!" the Master shouts, "get on your back. Expose your sexless gender for these women to see." He administers skillful smacks on the eunuch's body, forcing the former man to lay his back on the ground and face the world around him.

"Do you know the difference between a whore and you?" the Master asks the broken man on the ground below him, "a whore men want to fuck, they pay to fuck. I had to pay for your deflowering. No one wants you. You are good for nothing!" he shouts, giving a few more smacks of the crop. With each degrading word, each time I hear the sound of the tool the Master is wielding in an artistic manner, I find myself becoming more aroused by the power.

The Master shouts words in foreign language to the whores standing basically nude in the room. The younger girl giggles and straddles the face of the eunuch. She places her cunt directly above the eunuch's face, but not actually placing her sex onto him. I see her stomach muscles begin to quiver and out of her cunt drops a big load of a strange man's semen.

I laugh at this, amused at the fact this woman is capable of doing this! But also disgusted, knowing that is far too much cum for one man to ever place inside a woman. The whore looks up at me and she smiles, clearly enjoying the degradation she is giving to a non-man.

The older whore that I watched artfully give blowjobs earlier mimics the same motion of the younger girl. But as she squats the drips out the loads of cum that men have place inside her from earlier that day, she takes a few backward steps and places her sex directly above the nub of the eunuch's penis. I watch the contrast, her well used and worn out sex comapred to the missing and never to be used again sex of the eunuch. I watch in anticipation of what she might do next... but my question is answered quickly as I watch as she pisses all over the eunuch's non-existent crotch.

The deluge of liquid that leaves the woman smells of someone not very hydrated, almost like stale booze. I watch as the eunuch's face, covered by the used cum, becomes contorted, feeling the sensation of a woman using him as nothing more than a personal potty. I think to myself how clean and hygienic he used to be... it's funny when you take someone who has zero respect for others, and you show him just how disrespected he can be.

The younger whore continues her smiles and giggles, which only makes me laugh loudly myself, truly enjoying the scene of the whores degrading my former husband. I think how enjoyable it is to know he has loads of cum in his ass, his stomach, and on his face.

The Master pulls out two bills, handing one to each of the girls. The younger one looks at him and smiles, but I can see the older one is not as amused, she seems tired and cold, but she takes the bill greedily. I feel sorry for the older woman, so I nudge the Master and give him a very sweet look. As if he can read my mind, he hands the woman a few more bills, and I finally see the older woman smile. She smiles at me, giving me her thanks with her darkly lined eyes.

I feel the Master's hand intertwine with me, "are you pleased my dear?" he asks me.

"Yes... Master," I say, realising just how easy it is to call him Master, as truly he is. I feel a strange sense of romance knowing he set this all up for me. I feel I may be falling in love, in this perverted, brutal and violent world. "However," I pipe up, "I have one more request..." I pause, almost afraid to ask.

"What is it, my love?" he asks me.

"Can you make him open his mouth? He should be clean inside his mouth... " I say in a questioning tone.

The Master turns to the eunuch, "you heard her, open your mouth! You dog!" he barks out to the broken eunuch on the ground.

I watch as the eunuch does as told, he opens his mouth. I take a few steps towards the eunuch, seeing that my naked body is fully above his. I place my left foot above his mouth, "lick it!" I say, holding my foot directly above the neutered man's face.

"You heard my concubine, lick her foot!" shouts the Master. And with my Master's words, my former husband inches his head up and begins licking my filthy feet from walking on the ground all day. I let out a cheerful noise, enjoying the feeling of my feet being licked. He would have never have done this before, he had a major phobia of feet. Knowing and seeing the broken and beaten down man in front of me breaking a phobia he's always had, licking my feet, brings a sense of power and joy. I let these emotions run over me as I remember the betrayal I have experienced.

12