The Captured Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gets up and wraps her arms around herself. The wood must be cold against her bare feet. "Where were you?" She gives me the same hurt look that she did last night.

I remove my boots, belt, trousers, and shirt. I place the hat in my hand on the table next to me. Unwrapping the band from my breasts, I watch as Beth's gaze does not waver.

"I was not with Lizzy, if that is what you wanted to hear. Someone more experienced sufficed for tonight." I goad her.

She rushes up to me and attempts to push me.

"You stay away from her." She growls.

I pull her towards my chest and glare into her eyes. "Does the idea of me and your sister sicken you because we are both women or because I am a killer?" It is a dumb question. One I half hope she does not answer.

She pushes against me, trying to put some distance between us. I push her further back into the room until I am lying on top of her, on my bed, in between her legs. My hands explore her body over her gown. Her heavy breasts, her hard nipples, taut stomach, and finally I push myself up to look down at her. She watches as I push her gown past her hips and look down at the golden bush between her legs. My mouth waters. A drop of her wetness drips down into her rosebud.

"You are obviously not repulsed at the thought of being with a woman. So, is it the killer part of me that disgusts you?" I tear my eyes away from her wet center to look up at her.

The desire is clear in her eyes. She's not trying to hide it anymore. The want is as clear as day. Why the change of heart? I am still the same killer I was yesterday.

Then something clicks and I want to sigh in relief.

"Where did you think I was tonight?" If my theory is true, then I am in danger. We both are.

Her cheeks heat up. "At a brothel. With someone else."

"I was." I let her know.

Her anger is as red as her cheeks and she tries to close her legs. I sit between her thighs and force her legs to stay open. "But I couldn't allow her to touch me. It was rather pathetic." And so, I drank the night away, in hopes of forgetting the disgusted look on Beth's face.

She stops struggling and allows me to lean over her. I place my hand in between her legs and gather her sweet juices on my fingers. She arches against my hand and moans into my neck.

"You see, you have ruined me for any other woman, sweet little Beth." I insert two fingers into her warm opening and she moans again. She is very tight. The excitement is hard to contain. "I did not seek any type of solace in anyone else's arms tonight. I couldn't." I pump my fingers in and out of her wet pussy. Her juices coat my knuckles. I pull back enough to see her face. Her cheeks are bright, her mouth has gone slack, and her eyes are closed. She looks like a woman who is succumbing to her darkest desires.

"Helen," She moves against my fingers, indicating that she is close. "What is happening?" Her eyes open and she looks terrified.

I rub my thumb against her tight little nub and nudge her over the edge.

"Oh, God!" She closes her eyes again and her eyebrows furrow. "No...what-oohhh..." She moves with more urgency against my hand and I watch as she cums all over my fingers. I take hold of her hip with my other hand to guide her excited rhythm. Each orgasmic wave takes her further and further away from this room.

I slow my fingers and pet her throbbing clit until I see her lids open again.

She catches her breath and wraps a hand around my forearm. She pulls herself up slightly and moves her face closer to mine. I sit still as her soft lips brush against my own. It is a chaste kiss. Something you would expect from a virgin who has just been deflowered.

I pull back and remove my hand from her hot center.

"Go get some rest. I will knock on your door in a couple of hours." My voice is raspy.

She nods, dazed, but manages to get up.

I wait until she has closed the door to the adjoining room to lay face first into the mattress. I place the same hand that brought Beth to her climax in between my own legs and allow our juices to mix together. I rub my swollen clit against my palm and picture Beth's face cumming over and over again all over my fingers. I cum in a matter of seconds and sigh her name into my pillow. I feel her essence all over.

******

I open the door to see the twins in their plain dresses.

Beth is wearing a dark gray one that makes her green eyes more piercing than usual. Her cheeks burn bright as she looks up at me from her seat. Lizzy is wearing a lighter gray dress with her hair up in a simple bun. She is helping Beth get her hair up in a similar way.

"Did your maid give you those dresses in hopes of making you blend in?" I look around the room to make sure they are not leaving anything behind. No dress or hairstyle will be enough to hide the regalness about them. The way they sit, walk, and talk will make them stick out like a sore thumb. Their flawless skin, striking eyes, and bright hair makes it hard to pass them off as servants.

Lizzy walks to her bag and pulls out two thin coats. They look like shorter cloaks. "She said this should help with our disguise."

"How did you know I would come that night?" I never got around to asking her.

"I didn't." Her eyes shine as they look at me. "I just prayed you would."

"We should get out of here." Beth stands and takes a coat from her sister. They both put on the hood, which does a decent job of hiding most of their face.

"You two follow me and do not say a word to anyone." I open their bedroom door and take a look down the hall before leading them out.

******

We travel for two days before getting close to my next destination.

I see the miles wear Lizzy down. She tries really hard not to show it and even encourages Royal to walk a bit longer than he wants but I see the strain on her face. Sleeping on dirt and rocks is nearly impossible and eating rationed bread and cheese is not something they are used to. Beth doesn't complain either. More than once we find ourselves staring at each other until I remember who she is and why this is wrong.

Talking to her is almost impossible with Lizzy always around. I don't mind it. Nothing I say will change what happened. I just have to be smarter in the future. Lizzy talks to me with no reserve. She is very curious and always wants to know more about everything. I tell her what I can and let her guess the rest. There is an innocence about both of them that makes me uncomfortable. I have not been around pure people for such a long time. Their conversations amongst each other is proof enough. They always look out for the other's best interest and there are never any ill intentions. They truly care for one another. Which is why I find it odd to hear them yelling the afternoon before we pack up to continue traveling.

I am untying Royal from a nearby tree, watching them argue.

"Stop it, Lizzy!" Beth drops the bag she was carrying in anger.

"Why can't you just accept it and let me be?" Lizzy's face is blotchy and wet with tears.

"You don't know what you're saying!" Beth's lower lip is trembling.

That is my cue. "Ladies, are we ready to go?" I will not pry for the sake of time and because I do not want to be caught in the middle of it.

Lizzy rushes into my arms and wraps her arms around my waist. Her tears soak through my shirt again. This happens more times than I would like. One hand still holds on to Royal's rein, while the other stays at my side. Leave it to Lizzy to break all physical boundaries.

Beth glares at me from behind and picks up her bag.

"Why are you crying?" I look down at Lizzy's golden crown. I want to protect both of their feelings but I unfortunately have to know what is going on first. Couldn't they have picked a fight at a more convenient time. Like never?

"She is being ridiculous." Beth gathers the rest of our items and places them on Royal.

"I am not!" I hear the muffled words come out of Lizzy's lips.

I lift her face up by her chin. "What is it?" Her sad blue eyes have overtaken most of the green in them. It could also be the reflection of the setting sun behind me playing tricks on me as well.

"Beth doesn't believe that I know what love is." She sniffles and looks away from my eyes.

Well, that is a childish argument. One that could have waited until there was more distance between us and Lord Christian's men.

"Is this not something you two can fight about tomorrow? Or better yet, just make up and forget about it?" I remove my hand from her chin.

"Tell her who you're supposedly in love with." Beth comes around and stands close to us.

I step back to put some distance between Lizzy and I.

Lizzy's face turns brighter and she quiets down. She gives Beth a threatening look. I do not think I've ever seen Lizzy mad. Upset maybe, but not mad. And definitely not mad at Beth.

Beth turns towards me. "She thinks she loves-"

"Don't say it, Beth! I will not forgive you!" Lizzy points at her sister.

Oh, for the love of God. I want to roll my eyes. The theatrics and suspense are something I never missed about being around women. Everything is an emotional rollercoaster and there is always something or someone who they wanted to blame for their inconveniences. Two sisters fighting just makes it that much worse.

"You." Beth shoots me a look. "She thinks she has fallen in love with you."

I look at Lizzy who shouts something in another language before running towards Beth at full speed. I step in front of her and hold her back from attacking her sister. If this was not wasting our time I would have probably laughed. Lizzy's tiny fist and sharp tongue try to do Beth some damage and I have to shake her a bit before getting her attention.

"Lizzy, stop. Beth is your sister. You don't really want to hurt her." I can't believe I have to remind her of that.

"She just doesn't understand." Lizzy is back to crying dramatically in my arms.

I sigh. "No, I think you need to listen to her. Lizzy, you do not love me." Again, I cannot believe I have to be the one to set her straight on that. Well, I guess Beth tried but it did not work.

Her head snaps up and she looks hurt. "Why does everyone think they get to tell me how I feel? You don't know what is in my heart. What happens when I look at you every day. When I see you care for us and protect us."

I step away from her and motion for her to stop talking. "Lizzy, that is just me doing my job."

She shakes her head. "Your job was to kill us. You chose not to and to help us instead. You are a good person."

"No!" I yell. That is not true. "I know what I am and what I am not. I am not a good person." She tries to speak but I cut her off. "You may think you know who I am and that you are in love with me but I can tell you that none of it is real. You don't know the type of person that I am and the things that I have done." She looks hurt again. "You are not in love. It is just an infatuation that you developed because you think I am some type of hero. Don't be childish." My anger is clear and the rejection is received with more tears.

Lizzy runs off towards the other side of the dirt road.

Beth looks after her with fresh new tears in her eyes.

"You would be good to remember that as well." I let her know before she runs after her sister.

******

Our trip is delayed by hours before Beth is able to bring Lizzy back.

I am sitting against a tree, going over my little black book. They are holding hands and look the way they did in the beginning of the trip. All is well now. Both do not bother looking at me and manage to get themselves up on Royal. If having a common enemy brings them together, then so be it. I am used to being the villain.

We travel in silence through the night. I don't bother looking back at them throughout our travels. Seeing their glares in my direction will not help this trip pass by any faster. I see the lonely house come to view and sigh in relief. This could have turned out differently. The house could have been demolished and no traces of him left behind. He claimed that is how he would go. His past would catch up to him and they would just make him disappear.

I guide Royal to the outskirts of the land and tie him up to a sturdy tree. I do not offer to help the twins down since they got themselves up there. I look back at the house and assess what I am dealing with. I believe he is alone. There are no guards. There is light coming from the window. And the chimney is on. The land the house is on is malnourished. The soil is dry, with no indication that it will be fixed anytime soon. Death clutches to this house with a tight grip.

"What are we doing here?" Lizzy leans next to me to look at the house.

"Visiting an old friend." I reach around to grab my revolver from a hidden compartment on the saddle.

"Has that always been there?" She moves away from the gun. I guess that's that for the silent treatment.

"Why do you need that if this is a friend?" Beth asks the right question.

Placing the gun behind me, in my waistband I shrug. "I'll use my knife, but it is good to have backup as well."

She looks uneasy. I wish there could be a more formal way to go about this but I need to test some theories and see just how far I have to go. It would also be better if I didn't have to use Beth at all but I know Lizzy wouldn't be able to control her reaction at the sight of him.

I go over the short plan with them as we walk towards the house. We come up towards the side, where I can get a better look inside. He is sitting in a rocking chair, a blanket on his lap, and a book in his hand. The scar on his face has healed completely. It is a long angry cut starting from the side of his eyebrow all the way to the other side of his chin. He has lost a lot of hair and gained more fat around his stomach. That doesn't deceive me though.

Lizzy gasps as she sees his face. I cover her mouth and shake my head.

"You stay here. Do not come out under any circumstances, understand?" I whisper.

She nods and leans back against the house, under the window. The house itself is not very well taken care of. There is moss and vines grown all around it. The wood on the porch smells and sounds rotten.

Beth follows me up the steps and I move to the side of the door. I hold my knife in one hand and hold the handle on my gun with my other. Beth looks worried at my stance. She knows this could end one of two ways. She is just going to have to trust that I will get us out of here alive.

Motioning for her to knock on the door, I step back just a little further to give her more space and avoid being seen when he opens the door. I hold my breath.

She knocks with a shaky hand. I want to reassure her that nothing will happen to her. Not while I am still breathing.

The door opens wide and she is flooded with light.

"Excuse me sir, I am so sorry to bother you." Her lips are pale and she is trying very hard not to look at his scar. Don't let me down, Beth. "I am with my mistress and our carriage broke down." Her breathing accelerates and she steps back when he steps out into the porch. "The-the tire has completely-ahh!" His hand comes out and wraps around her neck in and instance.

I jump out and slice my knife along his forearm. It is a superficial cut but enough to catch him off guard. He releases his hold long enough for me to push her away from his grasp. She falls across the porch and I point the barrel of the gun right between his eyes.

"Son of a bitch!" The angry words are more upset about the fact that it is me behind the gun and that he just saw his future earnings go down the drain.

"How much are they paying for her?" There goes that theory. Word has already gotten around that they are looking for Princess Elizabeth. It is not public knowledge yet but it is intriguing news in the dark markets. The greed in Salmon's eyes at the first sight of Beth told me it was a lot of money on the line. Maybe enough to screw me over and try to kill me.

"Enough to let me live the rest of my life in miserable peace." He wraps his sleeve around the cut on his arm and motions for us to go inside.

Beth gets up from the floor and walks up to me. I tilt her head to the side and curse at the bruise forming around her neck. I should have cut him deeper.

I close the door behind us and tell Beth to stand by the door. Her eyes nervously go to the window where Lizzy is crouching under. I silently give her a look. She has to be smart about this.

"Come here to gloat?" Sal moves around grabbing water, a cloth, and a band. He sits and starts to clean his wound. His eyes stray back to Beth until I stand between them and block his view. My gun still pointed at him.

"I actually came to collect." If I was Sal where would I put my money? My eyes begin to look around. Not the cabinet that has one door almost falling off, there is barely any cushion on his bed to hold anything in it, the floorboards are a viable option.

"You must be kidding me. You have a princess that he is going to pay you more money than you will know what to do with and you are coming to collect from me?" He motions around his place to show the poverty he is in.

"That is none of your concern." My tone is bored. I just need to find the money. There are only so many places to hide things in this small place. My eyes fall on the desk with a letter and a pen on it. There is a drawer with a lock on it. Hmm that looks promising.

He practically growls as he sees my eyes light up. I'll take that response as a good sign.

"What are you coming to bother me for when you already have her?" He is angry. The veins in his forehead are popping out. "Just kill the bitch and put her body where he wants it!" He bandages his arm and stands.

"Give me my money and I will be on my way." I cock the gun. This conversation is running its course.

"Bloody Hell. What has gotten into you?" There is fear in his eyes. He knows what I am capable of. The scar on his face should be a reminder enough.

"You have 10 seconds to give me my money or I will blow your brains out." My tone is calm. I have nothing to lose here.

"I don't have any money!" His arms flail with more urgency.

"Seven...six...five..."

I feel Beth's hand on my arm. I look at her and shake my head. Not the best time to distract me, sweetheart.

"Don't." She pleads. The fear in her eyes is almost as strong as it is in his.

"Three...two..." I keep counting.

"Ok!" He shouts and moves towards the desk. His hands shake as he tries to insert the key into the lock.

Beth tugs on my arm. I look down at her as a warning. She cannot keep distracting me.

A gunshot goes off and I stumble back from the impact. I shoot him right between the eyes and he falls faster than lead, taking his chair with him.

I look down at Beth who is as white as a sheet. Her hands are near my ribs and I see blood on her hands. I drop my gun and look all throughout her body.

"Where are you hurt?" There is urgency in my tone. The fucking idiot did it. He killed her. I mean she is still alive and looking up at me with terrified eyes but he really hit her. If only I could kill him again.

She shakes her head and begins to tear up. "I wasn't hit." She motions for me to sit on the bed and places my hand against my rib. "Apply pressure." She goes to the small kitchen and finds a cloth.

Lizzy rushes in through the door and screams at the dead man on the floor and then at my wound.

She rushes to my side and takes my face between her hands. "Helen, are you okay? Oh my, does it hurt? Of course, it does. I'm sorry." She moves to tend to my wound but Beth stands in between us and pushes Lizzy back.

"Give her some space." Beth orders me to take off my shirt and gets down on her knees to get a closer look. Her face is still alarmingly white and her hands are trembling but she is trying to stay focused. "It is just a flesh wound." Her body relaxes slightly and she dips the cloth into the water.