The Car Accident

Story Info
I survived cancer, but not this car wreck.
9.1k words
3.64
30.4k
37
41
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: As usual, I need to tell some of the more casual readers that this story is fiction. Everyone in my story is over eighteen, if they are partaking is sexual stuff.

One minute I'm driving home from work, on a Friday evening, and WHAM! A monster pickup truck, runs a red light, and broadsides the SUV I'm driving. The only good thing about this accident was, he hit the passenger side of my car, and not my driver's side. If he had, I'd most likely be dead.

When I woke up, two days later, in the hospital, wrapped in bandages, with a cast on my right wrist, as well as on my right, lower leg, I finally got to see my wife of nearly twenty years. Our kids, Danielle, aged sixteen, and Teresa, almost fifteen, were more than excited to see me finally open my eyes

After getting a barrage of kisses, and soft hugs, I noticed my wife, Beverly, just sort of staring at me. It took her a few seconds, after our daughters moved back to finally acknowledge the fact that I was alive.

My wife and daughters only stayed a few more minutes, as I was being cared for by a very nice group of nurses.

Monday morning, just as I was finishing what the hospital called breakfast, two men who were obviously cops came into my room.

"Mr. Hargrove, I'm Detective Bradley, and this is Detective Thornhill from the Skagit County Sheriff's department. We found out that the truck that hit you is owned by Simms Logging company."

"That's the company my wife has been working for the last year or two."

"We know, and we have more than a few questions to ask her, when she gets here, this morning."

I think its about time for a little history lesson.

I'm Butch Hargrove, an accountant, with the same bank for nearly twenty-two years. No, my birth certificate doesn't list my name as Butch, but I've gone by that name ever since my parents, who gave me the name Harold, realized they'd made a mistake.

All through school I learned to live with the kids ribbing me each time the teacher would call our names, even though I'd ask each one to call me Butch.

Living in a city just about sixty miles north of Seattle, Mount Vernon was small enough that practically everybody knew everyone else in the town.

Even though I had a few girl friends in high school, it wasn't until my second year at Western Washington, that I had a serious enough relationship to finally lose my virginity. It lasted for just a few months, as we both knew it wasn't anything close to a permanent thing.

I had a few more girl friends in college, but it wasn't until I was nearing graduation, that I met Beverly Cole, while I was back home for Spring Break, that I thought I just might have found the one.

She was working in a crafts store, selling pieces of cloth, plus notions. If you were a crafts person, the store she worked in was the place to shop.

The only reason I was in that store was I gave my mom a ride, so she could pick up the things she needed for her own sewing needs.

Let me describe Beverly, if I may. On the short side, maybe 5'2" or so, and about 110, maybe 115, but I'm just guessing. Since I stood just over 6' tall, all I knew was I sort of towered over her.

She had this thousand watt smile, and a very tight, compact body. Mom seemed to know her, so she introduced us. We talked while she helped mom with what she needed.

She was very easy to talk to, but I wondered how old she was, because she appeared to be just a kid.

Mom seemed to sense this, and when we left the store, she quietly told me Beverly had just turned nineteen, and her family didn't have the money to send her to college.

It took me a few more days, to get up the nerve to ask her out on a date.

All we did on our first date was go to the local burger stand, eat, and walk around just talking. By the time we were finishing our little walk, I did take her face in both hands and give her a very soft, warm kiss.

For the next few days of my Spring Break, we did meet, either before she started her work day, or when she got off work, in the evening.

As I said before, she was very easy to talk with, and very easy on the eyes.

The day before I was returning back for my final few months of college, we did advance to me putting my hand inside her blouse, and realizing she wasn't wearing a bra.

Her very pert, large A cup, or small B cup boobs, were proved to have very sensitive nipples, that when I rubbed each one, very softly, she nearly passed out, she was so close to cuming.

She, on the other hand, would only touch the bulge in my tented pants

"Butch, I really do care for you, but you might not be back for a while, and I want to make sure I'm making the right decision. I hope you understand."

I told her I did, and l new I'd come home at least one weekend each month, until I finished up my degree.

I did come back home, at least every other weekend, and did date Bev each time.

We did advance, a little with each date. It must have been on my fourth or fifth time, visiting, that we were laying on my bed, mostly clothed, when I did manage to remove the shirt she was wearing.

When I leaned over, softly kissing each nipple, she grabbed two hands full of my hair, and started shaking like there was no tomorrow. But when I lowered one hand to the waistband of her shorts, she quietly whispered for me to stop.

"Butch, I'm not sure if I'm ready for that, just yet," she told me.

Holding her tightly, and respecting her wishes. I waited a minute, or two to see if she had anything else to say

"I need to tell you that I've had one really bad experience, about three months before I met you, and I'm more than a bit leary of moving too fast. I hope you understand."

"I do, I truly do. And if we do have something special, I have no problem waiting."

After graduation, I got a nice job working in downtown Mount Vernon, in one of the larger banks assisting in their accounting department.

Almost immediately, I started looking for my own place, as it was time to move out of my parent's house.

Not only did I want some semblance of independence, I wanted to see if Bev and I might have a relationship to build on.

Finding a nice, older house to rent, I threw myself into learning all I could about the bank, who now employed me, and their accounting system.

As for my relationship with the cutest girl in town, Bev and I started dating, and really seemed to hit it off.

We met each other's family, with her dad long out of the picture, her mother, Connie, was a little skeptical, at first, but warmed up to the idea that her little girl was past nineteen, and knew what she was getting into.

I never asked about that bad experience, and didn't need any explanation.

It must have been three months, or more, when our nearly naked makeout sessions finally ended up with us making love, for the first time.

As mentioned, we were quite used to our makeout sessions ending up with less and less clothing. Yes, I feasted on her tiny, rockhard nipples, to the point of bringing her to body shaking orgasms. And, yes, she got very good at sensuous hand jobs, that, while quite messy, kept me more than satisfied.

After one of these mutual finishes, we just looked at each other, smiled, and me reaching for a condom, I very gently eased her on her back, moving between her wide open legs, and eased my solid six inches deep inside her smoldering sex.

I had an idea that I wasn't her first, and, truthfully, it didn't bother me.

I couldn't believe how tight she was, plus how quickly she was in the throws of ecstasy. By the time I finally filled the condom, she must have cum two or three more window rattling times.

Rolling onto our backs, just looking at each other, I just couldn't help but thank my lucky stars how much this was worth the wait.

"Damn, Butch, that was fantastic," she said, staring into my eyes.

"I truly hoped you liked it, because I could get used to doing this, and more."

"Butch, I've got to tell you some things, before we see where this thing we have might go. I need to tell you about one really bad experience in had a few months ago."

"Go ahead, and take all the time you need."

Taking a few deep breaths, she started, and I already could see tears in both eyes.

"One night, I was leaving the store I work in, two guys pulled up to me in a van and tossed me inside. They drove just outside of town, stopped, and started undressing me. As hard as I could, I tried fighting them off, but when they got all my clothes off, they got really mad, seeing that I was in the middle of my period."

With her now sobbing uncontrollably, I held her in my arms, trying to calm her down.

After a few minutes, she continued.

"Butch, they made me do some things, I know I may never do, with anybody, no matter how much I may eventually love them. I just want you to know that."

"Oh, Beverly, I hope we can continue, and believe me, I'd never do anything like I think was done to you."

"By the way, did you report this to the Police?"

"No, when they both finished, one of them put a hunting knife to my throat, telling me if I reported this, they'd slit my throat, ear to ear."

"Will you tell me who these two pieces of shit are?"

She just shook her head, no, and started crying, again.

I held her sobbing body, until I felt her starting to calm down.

Eventually, we both fell asleep, but I barely slept, knowing what these two pieces of shit did to this wonderful, young woman.

It took another six or seven months, after my graduation, to start thinking about moving in together.

My parents, and her mother weren't overly thrilled about that, but you have to remember, this was the late 1990's, in small town, Washington state.

We found that nice, older house, and took the giant step of moving in, together.

Yes, we also started talking about marriage.

With my job at the bank going great guns, and Bev doing well at the store she'd been working at since her junior year in high school, we both thought we were doing well enough, financially, to take that gigantic step.

With the nice three bedroom house I was renting, close to both of our jobs, and, after telling my folks and her mom, she moved in with me.

With condoms no longer needed, we did get a bit more creative, and spontaneous.

Even with our nearly eight inch height difference, we did manage to fuck in the shower. Both standing face to face, and me taking her from behind.

There were nights when we both were insatiable, finally collapsing next to each other.

At the six month mark of living together, I made the big move and asked her to marry me. She literally couldn't say yes, fast enough.

Getting our wedding plans off the ground were easy. Just a small gathering with family and a few friends, in about four or five months.

With her dad long since out of the picture, her mother's brother walked his niece down the aisle.

We had a very nice, quiet ceremony, and a little dancing, well into the evening.

We knew we weren't going to take a honeymoon, as such, until we knew we could afford a very nice trip to Hawaii.

We were going to wait and go over the next Christmas, as the city of Honolulu would go all out the entire month of December.

We couldn't have had a nicer time, and the eight month wait was well worth it.

We swam in the Pacific Ocean. We tried surfing, with minimal success. We visited all the tourist spots, loving all the culture the island offered.

Oh, yes, we must have fucked four or five times each day of our vacation.

Getting back home, to Mount Vernon, at the end of December, it took us several days to get reaccostomed to the cold weather.

With my job going great guns, and Bev being promoted at the store she worked in, we did start thinking about starting a family.

When we started that discussion, she quietly asked if we could do a little remodeling in our house, first.

I fully understood her reasoning, to fix up a couple of the rooms of our house, first, then try filling each and every room with kids. Well, to be truthful, we did talk about having two. Neither of us were fussy about boys or girls, just as long as they were healthy.

It didn't take us long to do the remodeling,

needed to be comfortable in our house. And, yes, we started working on the family we were both anxious to start.

We made sure to christen each of the bedrooms, plus the home office space I had claimed, along with both of the showers. Managing to have wild sex while standing up became a favorite way to fuck.

For some unknown reason, it took the better part of a year for Beverly to finally get pregnant. Were we trying too hard? Not sure, but when both of our mothers suggested for both of us to just relax, and go with the flow, voila! Child number one was on the way.

She was still working into her sixth month, when I did something I'd never thought I was capable of doing. I nearly killed two men, by myself.

Let me explain.

One Sunday, afternoon, I headed to the fabric store Bev worked at, so she wouldn't have to drive herself home.

As I neared the front door, I saw the closed sign being turned around by some scruffy looking guy I'd never seen.

I quickly ran around to the back, knowing that door was still open. When I entered, quietly, what I heard made my blood run cold

"Hey, Johnny, look here, Miss High and Mighty is pregnant, so we both can fuck all three holes, this time!"

"Yep, Teddy, not like a few years ago, when we only got her mouth and ass, when she was on the rag."

I could hear Bev yelling for them to get out of her store, but they both just laughed, and started moving towards her from each side.

Now I don't claim to be some sort of Mr. Macho, but I grabbed the business end of a push broom and ran in between my wife and these two pieces of shit.

Just as they both started laughing, with a knife showing in one hand of each of them, I started swinging the broomstick as hard as I could.

"Look here, Teddy, this desk jockey wimp thinks we're afraid of him. Lets cut his balls off, after fucking his girl."

I'm not going to go into specifics of what happened, but please listen to the 1979 hit song by Kenny Rogers, called "The Coward Of The County" to get the jist of what I did. Also, watch the made for TV movie of that same title from 1981. You'll get the idea.

When the dust settled, and a group of a half dozen cop cars descended on the store, along with two ambulances, Bev and I were hugging each other, trying to calm each other down.

Both Johnny and Teddy not only had more than a few bruises and welts, I had them trussed up like suckling pigs, ready for roasting.

With all the cops asking questions of both of us, Bev pointed to the newly installed security camera that not only captured every word these two assholes spouted, but showed I acted in total self defense.

I made sure the medics checked my wife out, first, before tending to these two miscreants.

Making sure both she and our baby were fine, we were asked to come down to the Police Station, to give our final statements. There, we called both our families, telling them what had happened, and that we were both fine.

It took both of us a full week to get back to some sense of normalcy.

The county Prosecutor charged both these idiots with multiple counts of rape, attempted rape, and several other crimes. The recording of their own bragging wound up doing them both in. That being said, they both pled not guilty.

Getting back to work, for both of us was a welcome relief, trying to put our ordeal behind us.

What the doctor figured was about two weeks early, Danielle Hargrove made her appearance, in the middle of the night, of course. Perfect in every way, she made the year-long wait well worth it. Just a tiny bit of light brown peach fuzz on her beautiful head, and the bluest eyes, both just like mommy.

I took nearly two weeks off work, doing the daddy things needed around our house. Aside from the changing diaper thing, and the lack of sleep thing, I did manage to get a little of my work done, from home.

Just watching mommy and daughter bonding, made everything more than worth while.

Both grandmothers helped, but waited until we asked, and never butted in. Too much.

My wife did, on occasion, ask for some advice, on matters that didn't include the need for my input.

It was my guess that these things had to do with sex. Like how to keep me from begging. It was made abundantly clear that I had a while to wait, and just learn to live with that decision.

I really couldn't complain, too much, as I was the beneficiary of some very nice hand jobs, after a few weeks, and even better blow jobs, soon after. It took a while, but after some very long discussions, my wife finally decided to try a non-forced oral experience.

To be truthful, she proved to be a very quick study, and with a very willing teacher, me, we got this oral thing going into high gear.

Dani's timing seemed to know whenever we thought about rekindling our sex life, because several times when I found either one of Bev's hands or mouth attached to my manhood, she would announce her intentions to interrupt.

With life returning to our normal, and Dani being the most perfect baby, we did start considering adding to our family. This was just in case it took another year for our desired result.

With our sex life hotter than ever, we found out just a few months after trying, we were indeed, adding to our family.

Again, we didn't want to know the sex of number two, but at the four month mark, just laying in bed my wife turned to me and asked if I'd be upset if this baby was another girl.

"Not a chance, I'll be just as excited with another daughter, as I was with Dani. Why did you ask?"

"For the past few weeks, I've been certain, this is daughter number two. I can't put my finger on anything spacific, but I just know."

Sure enough, just under five months later Teri joined her sister, and being 'full term' was a bit bigger, plus with darker hair and brown eyes, like me, there wasn't any way not to tell them apart.

With our family more than happy to stay with our two daughters, we did everything possible to enjoy life, and all the pleasures it afforded us.

While we couldn't be called wealthy, we were more than comfortable. I was rising up the ranks of our area's largest local bank, and Beverly was now an assistant manager of the story she'd been at since she was a junior in high school.

We started taking some very nice vacations, each summer. Up and down the West Coast. Into Canada, to view its majestic scenery.

Each summer, we made sure to enjoy the times we made these trips, as a family.

As the girls were starting school, and we were certain that there wasn't going to be a third child, Bev started helping out in each of the girls' classes.

She did cut back her work hours, allowing her this added, delightful duty.

With both girls in middle school, we were the typical, fun-loving family. I even managed to survive the dreaded puberty years, that I'd heard so many horror stories about.

I guess it helped that being so close in age, this happened nearly at the same time.

Growing up as an only child, I never experienced the coming of age issues in our house.

Just and Dani was starting high school, and Teri was finishing middle school, I started having a bit of trouble in the bathroom. Blood in my pee. Trouble peeing, in general.

My trip to a highly respected Urologist, showed I had bladder cancer.

Shit, I was barely over forty years old, and had never been sick a day in my life.

My doctor sent me to Seattle, to the Cancer Care Alliance, a world class group of specialists, with just about the highest rating of any hospital in the entire country.

It took just a few tests, and they came up with a course of treatment, that, if successful, would allow me full use of my manhood, both in the bathroom, and bedroom.