The Car Dealership

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sixT9dr
sixT9dr
322 Followers

In that moment, I fell over the threshold: my lustful cravings had overtaken the final remnants of my commitment to marital faithfulness. "Take me for a ride," I whispered shakingly.

+++ HUSBAND +++

Olivia didn't seem rebuffed at all by my slightly-flirtatious comment; in fact, she seemed fairly intrigued. "I'm glad to hear that my company is pleasurable to you."

She smiled at me. We locked eyes. Her dark eyes were pools of temptation. I swallowed hard. The way that she'd emphasized the word "pleasurable" had reignited the sexual tension with a vengeance.

Olivia ratcheted that up even further. "Speaking of pleasure ... tell me, is there anything that I can do to ... umm ... take your mind off of whatever might be happening out there?"

I threw caution to the wind. "How far down the naughty list are you willing to go?"

+++ WIFE +++

At Tom's suggestion, we both climbed out of the car. My legs were shaking violently. As we slowly approached each other around the front of the car, the first thing that I saw was the noticeable bulge betrayed by his tight-fitting jeans.

Ever the observant salesman, Tom detected the focus of my gaze and remarked cheekily, "Oh, did I mention the upgraded package that comes with this vehicle?"

Despite - or maybe because of? - my swirling feelings of arousal, guilt, and lust, I laughed out loud at his ridiculous come-on. That sudden burst of laughter effectively broke the ice for me, and I was able to joke back, "Oh - is this the stick shift you were warning me about?"

Tom smiled wide, undoubtedly thrilled that I was playing along. "It sure is. You should see the size of the knob on this thing. It's almost dangerous."

My pussy quivered. I bit my lower lip seductively. "Mmm, I wonder what it would do to me."

Standing only a few feet in front of me, Tom raised both hands in mock objection. "Oh, I don't know, sweetheart, I would never put a potential customer in a dangerous situation." Before I could respond, though, he added in a low voice, "Unless they request that package, of course."

Nodding at his concealed weapon, I asked, "Well, what kind of things can that package do?"

Tom looked amused. "Hmm ... well, I could tell you about it, OR I could SHOW you. Personally, as a salesman, it's my professional opinion that a hands-on approach is much more effective ... but in order to do that, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to ask for a down payment."

I raised an eyebrow. "Oh yeah? Like what?"

Tom stared at me with his handsome dark eyes. His reply was confident. "Your panties."

+++ HUSBAND +++

Feigning innocence, Olivia artfully deflected my question back to me: "Well now, mister married man, just how far down the naughty list are you trying to take me?"

One unfulfilled fantasy instantly popped into my head. Although I loved going down on my wife - and frequently brought her to orgasm that way - she'd always had an unexplained aversion to sitting on my face, even though I had begged numerous times to try it. If Olivia was truly willing to do ANYTHING ...

Nervously, I disclosed my long-term desire to this gorgeous woman I had barely met: "Would you be willing to sit on my face? I promise that I won't stop until I make you cum."

+++ WIFE +++

As if controlled by a subconscious force outside of myself, my hands reached under my sundress and pulled down my silky pink panties in obedience to Tom's request. After stepping out of them, I crumpled them into a tight wad and playfully tossed them to him.

He instantly raised them to his nose and inhaled deeply. I'd always been self-conscious about my scent; I immediately worried about how I'd handle it if he was less than enthused.

Fortunately, though, he didn't keep me in suspense for long. "Mmmm," Tom immediately murmured. "What a beautiful aroma."

Just as I began to sigh deeply with relief, though, Tom added, "Just one problem."

That overwhelming sense of dread came rushing back in. "What??"

Grinning facetiously, Tom answered, "It seems that you've sprung a bit of a leak. Fortunately for you, I am a car guy, so I'd be more than willing to get under your hood and check that out."

The subsequent upswing of my emotions filled me with a careless spontaneity. "You mean under this hood???"

I flashed him. I could barely believe it, but I spontaneously flashed a man I barely knew. My legs were still clenched together, but I pulled up my sundress enough to expose my shaved mound.

+++ HUSBAND +++

My heart was pounding as Olivia took some time and silently sized me up. I started getting nervous. Had I pressed it too far?? Unfortunately, her initial response didn't do anything to relieve my fears: "Did you just ask me to sit on your face?"

I nodded, quickly filling up with embarrassment and regret.

Still with a stoic expression, she expanded her question: "To sit naked on your face??"

Sheepishly, I nodded again.

Olivia's voice escalated. "So that's what you're expecting me to do? You want me to take off my skirt, pull down my panties, expose my pussy, and then straddle your face while you suck on my clit and invade my vagina with your tongue?"

Even if she was upset, I couldn't help myself. "Fuck, all of that sounds amazing," I groaned.

+++ WIFE +++

As my dress fell back down, Tom's eyebrows shot up. His gaze was glued to the spot where he had just caught a glimpse of something quite illicit. Without missing a beat, he responded, "I think that requires closer inspection."

I smiled, but held him at bay for a moment. "First, weren't you going to show me something??"

Tom paused. "You're right - I guess that I did make that promise." He quickly stuffed my panties into his back pocket - I made a mental note that I'd have to get those back from him later - and started fumbling with his belt.

I was surprised; I had originally thought that we were going to go somewhere else. Although it wasn't a busy road, it certainly wasn't private - a few cars had already driven past us in the few minutes since we'd pulled over. Tersely, I whispered, "Right here?!?"

Tom looked around, but he didn't seem to be as bothered by the risk of potentially being seen. "Why not?"

+++ HUSBAND +++

"My boyfriend doesn't like to go down on me," Olivia stated abruptly.

I wasn't sure which aspect of that sentence surprised me more - that she chose that precise moment to reveal she had a boyfriend, or the disclosure that her boyfriend was an idiot.

While I debated that internally, Olivia added, "He thinks it's gross."

"Well, then he's an idiot," was my unfiltered reaction.

Olivia made it seem as if she had anticipated such a response. "How do you know? What if my pussy is gross?!? You wouldn't know - you haven't seen it, smelled it, or tasted it!!"

Although her words sounded antagonistic, I was pretty confident it was all an act. Either way, my reply was simple: "True - I haven't." With a wink, I added: "... yet."

Just in case I needed to cover my tracks, though, I also remarked, "By the way, I didn't know you had a boyfriend."

"I do," Olivia sighed. "And I had no intentions of cheating on him today."

Indirectly, she had just revealed her true intent, but I simply chuckled and echoed back: "And I had no intentions of my wife getting taken for a ride today!"

As if verbalizing that had somehow established a new common ground between us, Olivia pursed her lips and smiled seductively. In a sexy low voice, she reeled me in: "True - well, mister, since neither of us started out with evil intentions, then I suppose that what we're about to do is therefore purely innocent and simply a matter of mutual convenience."

I could feel my rising cock straining upward against my jeans. "Oh?" I mocked playfully. "And what is this purely innocent and mutually convenient thing that we're about to do??"

Olivia stared deeply into my eyes and filled her response with charged expletives. "I haven't had anyone's face between my FUCKING thighs in nearly TWO FUCKING years. If your wife won't sit on your face - well, that's her fucking loss and my fucking gain."

+++ WIFE +++

"Can you help me?" Tom pretended to suddenly be helpless. "I seem to be having some trouble getting my jeans undone."

I rolled my eyes, but I stepped toward him. He motioned for me to kneel down. Sinking to my knees positioned my face at about the same height of his bulging crotch. I had a pretty good idea of where this was headed.

Heart pounding, I slowly reached out toward his surprisingly-troublesome belt buckle. As soon as my fingertips touched it, however, he quickly pushed my hands downward into the firm tent that had been erected by his concealed manhood. "Oops," he joked.

Even through the thick fabric of his jeans, the firmness of his meat was astounding. I bit my bottom lip in lustful anticipation.

We worked together to wrestle his pants downward from his waist, but as soon as they were crumpled around his ankles, Tom took the initiative to immediately whisk down his boxers.

Out sprung a thick, swollen, dripping, muscular-looking cock.

FUCK, that is huge. Shock and arousal flooded my senses. It was the first time in years that I had seen a cock other than my husband's. I knew guys always like to be complimented on their dick, but my instant affirmation was truly genuine: "Wow, that is a nice-looking tool you have there."

I wasn't looking at his face, but I'm sure Tom was smiling proudly. "Why thank you."

Facetiously, I quietly verbalized a second observation: "You appear to have a small leak as well."

"Oh no, how did that happen??" Tom was unashamedly assertive. "Would you be a dear and lick it up for me?"

With my bare knees resting in the dirt, I shuffled toward him. Doing so made his fully-engorged monster - at that point only a few inches from my face - somehow look even bigger.

The erotic intensity of the moment overshadowed my previous hesitations about giving him a blow job in plain sight of anyone driving by. The loud groan of satisfaction that fled Tom's mouth was the definitive indication that my own mouth had just become occupied with something that belonged to him.

+++ HUSBAND +++

I was absolutely transfixed by the unveiling of Olivia's gorgeous body as she began to strip nude from the waist down, but - uncertain of how much time we'd have - I didn't delay getting myself into position. I was glad I did so, because as soon as I finished laying down on the floor of the minivan, Olivia climbed over my shoulders and started lowering her naked snatch.

Illuminated by the daylight streaming into the minivan, the space between her thighs was a treasure to behold. Although she was mostly shaven, Olivia left behind a thin vertical line of hair that trailed symmetrically into a marvelous set of tender pink folds glistening with nectar.

With that prize in sight, I was too impatient to wait for her to lower herself all the way down.

"Oh FUCCKKKKK!!!!" Olivia gasped loudly as I strained my neck upward to push my mouth into her beautiful pussy.

As I opened wide to absorb as much of her as possible, I was taken aback by how her flavor was just as appealing as the view. Quickly detaching to tell her that was the only time that I allowed myself to separate my lips from her womanhood. "Olivia, you are fucking delicious. Your boyfriend is a fucking idiot. I would eat your amazing pussy every fucking day of the week."

As soon as I breathed that out, I dove back into the delectable space between her thighs.

Instantly, Olivia squealed, "Ohh FUCK yes!!! That feels so fucking amazing, you have no idea ..."

Moaning with arousal, she started grinding against my face with hedonistic abandon. Inserted among her enthusiastic cries of intimate pleasure, Olivia gave me only one command: "Undo your pants. I want something of yours to hold onto."

+++ WIFE +++

I can't believe I'm doing this. The cock inside my mouth belonged to a man that I'd known for less than an hour. Even in my wildest days of dating, I had never moved so fast.

Tom was massively thick, but I strained to get as much of him into my mouth as possible. It wasn't long before I felt his hands grasp my head - sometimes to guide my movements, and sometimes to hold my head still while he strongly fucked my face.

In addition to his increasingly-satisfied groans, and my muffled moans of encouragement, Tom soon voiced an urgent question: "Can I cum in your mouth??"

I didn't usually like to finish guys that way, but - in the moment - it seemed to be a better alternative than having him spray his load all over my dress. With my mouth fully consumed by his cock, I simply murmured, "Mmhmm" - and swirled my tongue along the underside of his shaft for good measure.

That pushed him over the edge. "Ohhh FUCK!!!!" Tom's verbal expression was sharp and loud - and his accompanying eruption was warm, thick, salty ... and overwhelming.

I nearly gagged. I'd always had a love/hate relationship with cum. I loved making guys explode, but I was also still grossed out by it. It was much too late to pull off, though, and it felt rude to spit, so I forced myself to swallow. And swallow. And swallow some more. Either the size of his 'normal' loads were quite exceptional, or he hadn't gotten off in weeks.

Right about the time that his cock finally stopped quaking, two loud blasts of a car horn made me jolt violently backward. I whipped my head around just in time to see a car whiz by; its male driver was laughing and waving eagerly. I quickly wiped away the remnants of Tom's cum dribbling down my chin. "Shit!" I exclaimed. "That's exactly what I was afraid of!"

"What?!?" Tom was laughing. "That lucky guy just saw something he won't forget!"

I shook my head and stared at the ground, feeling embarrassed and suddenly guilty, but Tom kept laughing. "What are you worried about? I'm the one standing here with my pants around my ankles and my dick hanging out!"

The disruptive interruption, however, had unfortunately killed my sex drive. I suddenly felt entirely different about the whole situation. I slowly stood up and stared at the car. "Tom, I'm sorry - can you actually take me back now? I think this might've been a mistake."

+++ HUSBAND +++

With my lips clinging to her pussy for dear life, Olivia vigorously rode my face until - to my great satisfaction - she eventually cried out her ultimate delight and came into my mouth. I drank every drop of that liquid gold.

Once the intensity of her climax subsided, she gingerly dismounted and laid down next to me. I tried to shift sideways in order to give her some more room, but she grabbed my arm and held me in place. "Nuh-uh - I want you on top of me," she demanded breathlessly. "But first, finish taking off your pants."

In order to allow Olivia to use my rock-hard cock as a handle while she rode my face, I had already pulled my pants halfway down, but - at that command - they quickly departed my body. Heart pounding out of my chest, I then happily obliged to the other half of her request, slowly rolling my half-naked body on top of her own.

During that process, she somehow snuck her hand in between our hips - something I became aware of only when I felt her warm fingers curl around my throbbing cock. Instinctually, I groaned, "Ohhh, Olivia ..."

She tightened her grip on my cock, and - even without being able to see it - I could tell that she was carefully aiming it into the cavity between her thighs.

That's when I asked Olivia the simplest - and yet most loaded - question of all: "Are you sure?"

She bit her bottom lip and stared at me longingly. "Fuck yes. I want you so bad," she whispered.

+++ WIFE +++

Tom and I barely talked on the drive back to the dealership. In fact, other than a couple comments he made about the traffic, it was completely silent - an awkward, pensive silence. I spent most of the time worrying about how I could disguise the lingering taste of Tom's semen.

As we neared the dealership, the first words I spoke to him were related to that concern: "Do you have any gum?"

Instead of answering my question, though, Tom offered a response that he'd apparently been saving until whenever I broke my silence. "Look, I'm really sorry about this - I truly didn't mean to make you uncomfortable out there."

His swift apology prompted one of my own. "No, I'm sorry too - I'm sorry that I freaked out. Trust me, you didn't make me do anything that I wasn't interested in doing."

Tom breathed a deep sigh of relief. "I'm glad to hear that. I was beginning to worry that I'd read your signals wrong. I would never want to take advantage of anyone."

I suddenly found his honesty and humility to be just as attractive as his looks. Quickly, I reassured him, "Oh no, not at all! You didn't force anything."

I probably should've stopped there, but in my compulsion to relieve his fears, I started stammering like a girl in front of her crush. "I mean, when you first touched me, you turned me on so much ... I had to pull over only because I wanted you to keep going farther. And then when your cock came out?!? - so huge, so thick and juicy, wow! - well, the whole time I had you in my mouth, I was imagining sitting on it, and ..."

My voice trailed off. I began to regret not going for a ride on his stick, and my face also started to turn red as I sensed that I had just shared way too much.

In the meantime, however, we had arrived back at the lot. Fortunately - or unfortunately - I'd soon be able to escape the vulnerability of that sudden disclosure.

+++ HUSBAND +++

Having sex with Olivia was ... mind-blowing. Not only did it feel amazingly fantastic to slide into her incredibly plush tight vagina, but her passion and enthusiasm and expressive verbalizations far exceeded my wildest dreams.

Although everything about fucking Olivia was erotic enough for me to have orgasmed right away, I did my best to hold back - especially when she declared that I was bringing her close to cumming for a second time. As my fingers went to work on her clit, there was nothing that could possibly interrupt my concentration on coaxing her over the edge again.

Nothing, that is ... except for the unmistakable sound of the rear tailgate opening up.

In horror, I whipped my head around .... and promptly forgot how to breathe.

With an amused look of surprise on his face, Tom was the first person I noticed, but my gaze fixated on the stunned expression of my wife who was standing right next to him.

I was frozen mid-thrust. I didn't want to pull out of Olivia ... but I obviously couldn't continue ... and so, not knowing what to do, I did nothing. My mouth was open, but no words could form.

Out of all four of us, Tom was the first one to make a move. In slow-motion, I watched him reach into his back pocket, pull something out, and then dangle it in front of him.

With a terrified shriek, my wife snatched it out of his hand, but it was too late. I had already recognized her silky pink panties.

With a wicked laugh, Tom remarked, "Looks like both of you were looking for something a bit more than just a car today!"

+++ WIFE +++

After an awkward period of waiting for my husband to dressed, we - obviously - left the dealership. Neither of us were in the right frame of mind to buy a new vehicle that afternoon.

Our ride home seemed to take way longer than usual, perhaps because it was painfully silent. As soon as we walked through the front door, however ... a bomb went off. It was ugly. Words of anger, jealousy, and bitterness went flying back and forth like a war of flaming arrows.

Several minutes into it, one accusation came flying out of my mouth in the form of a rhetorical question: "Did you not just cum inside some FUCKING stranger?!?"

sixT9dr
sixT9dr
322 Followers