The Caravan Park

Story Info
A couple have a much needed holiday break.
2k words
4.47
9.9k
12
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been over a year since their last holiday, work commitments putting pay to any of their plans. Then Nicola's workmate explained she had a family caravan in Scotland, and a short break seemed more than possible.

Peter and Nicola had been together since university and moved in together soon after. Since graduating and finding employment, they had found themselves dropping into a rut, each day falling into the same routine. Their sex life equally had dropped off to the occasional effort but usually with minimum effort.

Nicola had never been that actively sexual; she only had one boyfriend before Peter and was never keen on anything even slightly kinky. Peter, on the other hand, had quite an active sex life, various girls and in university a few drunken male escapades - just experimenting, he now resigned himself.

The holiday might be a good way to re-energize the relationship and get some sparkle back into their sex life. Peter certainly hoped so. His popping upstairs to watch the football on the laptop was really an excuse to watch porn; luckily, Nicola knew nothing about football.

His tastes had progressed over time and what once was straight porn now included BDSM, trans and gay porn; he especially liked to jack off to daddy gay porn. This had led him to join some gay sites under a pseudonym to chat to older gay men; he found the dominate tops got him so horny he would stroke along as they chatted. On phone chats, he could barely last if they were verbal. It was his way of relieving his sexual tension before returning to sleep with Nicola.

The trip down was stress-free as Nicola's strength was her planning, everything packed and planned. She drove the long journey to Scotland along the route she picked and with her pre-planned rest breaks. When they arrived, it actually looked better than Peter expected; the caravans weren't the tiny boxes he worried about.

As they found their caravan they climbed the steps of the veranda and Nicole waved back to a large ginger-bearded man who sat outside his.

After an early night, Peter woke up to laughter from outside and recognized one voice as Nicola. Peeping through the curtain, he saw Nicola with the large bearded man and a younger lad around nineteen. She returned smiling and reported that the man and his nephew had invited them for drinks later, which she'd accepted. Peter peered out again as the man patted the boy's backside; that was never his nephew.

"Jack and Kevin are their names, Jack's the man and Kevin's his nephew," she explained. Peter pondered was she really this naive or just playing along with their game. "It starts at eight, smile, it might be fun."

When they arrived, several people were around the campfire drinking and Peter nodded hello to them all. The bearded man was decked out in a kilt and t-shirt; he had an impressive red bushy beard and was passing out the drinks.

"You must be wee Nicola's man then," he nodded towards her and passed Peter a lager.

"Yes, I'm Peter." He reached out his hand to him.

It was engulfed in the bearded man's huge hand. "I'm Jack," he beamed. Peter nearly lost his balance from the vigorous shake. Jack was well over six feet, somewhere in his fifties and oozed masculinity. Nicola had been pulled aside to dance with the boy and was clearly enjoying herself.

Jack stood next to Peter, hooking his arm around his shoulder. "You're a lucky boy, Peter, she's a great girl."

Peter smiled. "Yes, she is," taking real enjoyment in her dancing, recoiling slightly from the squeeze.

Jack's arm slid down and rested on Peter's arse, squeezing his cheek. "So is she, boy."

Peter attempted a smile, thinking Jack was playing a joke on him, but the hand didn't move. In fact, the grip got harder; he was massaging his cheeks roughly. Peter stood paralyzed; his eyes scanned the other revelers to see if anyone was watching.

Jack always pressed his chances with the newbies; if they reacted badly, he'd laugh it off as a prank. No harm done. But every now and again he'd get a boy like this, no resistance. Just allowing a burly stranger to grope his arse, almost forcing him to really get a good grip on it. Judging by the growing bulge on the lad, more than enjoying it.

"I think me and you are going to enjoy this holiday, laddie," patting Peter on the arse. "Better hide that bulge from the girly, though," he grinned as he rejoined the circle.

Peter looked desperately for Nicola; had she seen? But Nicola was lost in her dancing with Kevin, the pair of them spinning each other around. Peter backed away from the fire; his face was flushed and he needed some air.

~~~~~~~~~

He was awoken by Nicola's shoves and tried to concentrate as she told him she and Kevin were going to town to do some shopping. Who's Kevin? he thought then remembered the camp twink boyfriend of the man who groped him. A wave of shame flooded through him, not helped by his stiffening cock.

Nicola and Kevin both waved from the car at him and they disappeared from view, leaving only the muffled sound of bad pop music in the distance. Peter decided to keep a low profile, stay in the caravan and well away from that gay letch. A quick shower to wash away last night's memories and waste the day watching tv.

Peter stepped out the shower and dried himself off; wrapping the towel around his waist, he left the bathroom area. Jack sat there beaming at him, Peter's laptop in his hand.

"Interesting web history you have, Peter. Silverdaddies, Fabguys, Gaydar!" rubbing his beard with a grin. "What sort of sites would they be? Does Nicola know about these?"

Peter stood stock still. "What are you doing in our caravan? How did you get in?"

Jack beamed, "I have a key, Petey, and I came to give you what you need." He lifted his kilt to reveal a long fat cock surrounded by a thick red bush. "Now you know what a Scotsman wears under his kilt."

Peter was frozen to the spot; he wanted to be the man and throw this arrogant asshole out, but he just stared at him stroking his cock.

"Why don't you drop the towel, boy? Let daddy see his meal," he mocked.

Peter undid the towel and let it drop to the floor; all those verbal tops he'd chatted to had made him feel like this, but this man made him feel submissive to his core.

Jack had felt the boy was ripe to be seduced, but he never thought it would this easy. There was no backbone to him in the hands of a real man, but he had to admit the lad was a beauty. As he scanned all over his body, he marveled at the smooth pale supple body and his telltale hardening cock.

"Turn, let yer daddy see that ass." Jack's cock grew as he got his first view of Peter's smooth round arse, "Mmmm, bring that sexy ass to me, boy."

Peter's cock bounced at those words; no one had ever talked about him as sexy before and he liked the feeling it gave him. He edged closer to the large hairy daddy still stroking his rock-hard cock.

Jack's gripped the boy's waist and caressed his stomach and chest, making the boy shiver; he was nervous but aching for it. Turning the boy, he was faced with his delicious ass; he gave it some playful slaps just to see it bounce. Squeezing his soft cheeks, he parted them and exposed his tight virgin boy hole. He teased his tongue against it and the boy shook.

Peter's head spun as he felt the hot wet tongue start to probe his hole, Jack's beard rubbing roughly against his cheeks. Hearing him spit then dive deeper into his ass forced Peter to bend over, pushing his butt out for more.

"Tell daddy how much you like your ass eaten, Petey boy," Jack baited him before burying his face in his cheeks.

"Ohh, I love daddy eating my ass." The first words Peter had spoken shocked him. They just trickled out of his mouth, "I fucking love it so much."

"Fucking straight boys," laughed Jack, using all his expertise to reduce Peter to a moaning wreck. The boy was a moaner; Jack kinda hoped the neighbors would hear. Another English conquest for the Scots.

He slipped a condom down his thick uncut cock. "Turn, laddie." He slapped Pete's ass. Peter stood watching as he dripped lube down his cock.

At the spank, Peter jumped and obeyed, his eyes' attention straight to Jack's huge looking cock glistening from the lube. Immediately he knew what this meant; how had he come to this, and could he make that last step from straightness?

Jack grabbed Peter by the hips and pulled him into him, pulling his cheeks wide and positioning his cock at the virgin hole. Slowly he slipped his cock into the tightness, pulling him down inch by inch. "Ready to say goodbye to the straight life, boy?"

Peter's mind spun; the initial pain shocked him and made him cry out in pain. He gripped Jack's shoulders to stop him. Jack's rough hands gripped his cheeks and held him on his cock, letting his hole get used to the thickness. Then very carefully he slid achingly down the seemingly enormous cock. "Yesss" was all the noise he could make.

Jack watched the boy's face as his resistance ebbed away, his cock burying deeper into him. Flushed face, eyes watering, mouth open, uttering helpless moans but with a hunger etched into his face. As the boy sat in Jack's lap, cock deep to the hilt, he knew he was taken.

Peter ran his hands through the hairy red chest as Jack started to gyrate his cock within him. "Oh yes, Daddy."

Pulling the boy to him, he kissed him hard, his tongue pushing through the lips, attacking inside. "You're my little English sissy now, boy," he teased.

"Yes, Daddy, I am," pleaded Peter. No longer being made to fuck the cock, he was grinding himself against it, riding it. Nothing sexual had ever felt as good as this. His body was alive to every sensation; each movement within made his desire for more rise.

Jack had hoped he had been right in his intuition about the lad, but this was better than he hoped. The lad was ripe for the plucking and he was plucking him hard. Grabbing Peter's hard cock, he started to wank him as the lad bounced in his lap.

As they kissed hard long and deep, the feeling of his cock being stroked was too much for Peter to take, and he shot furiously over Jack's stomach.

The look of ecstasy of the lad's face as he came was beautiful to Jack, one more boy to the collection. His ass tightening on his cock as he ejaculated was too much for him to control, and he pumped his load hard into the lad.

Peter collapsed into his daddy's arms; he felt truly submissive and happy wrapped in the embrace.

Jack kissed the curled up lad. 'I think we're going to really enjoy your holiday, make a new man out of you."

Peter rested his head against Jack's large hairy chest, powerful strong arms holding him close. What the future held, he couldn't be sure, but he knew from this moment on he craved more; his straight life was behind him.

~~~~~~

As he watched Peter and Nicola drive out of the caravan park, Jack waved goodbye to one of the best conquests he'd had, but he knew he wouldn't have to wait long for the next arrival.

Jack relished living in the holiday park, planting his Scots flag in yet another English boy.