The Carnal Couple: Angels v. 04

Story Info
Zoe meets Cory and their adventures begin.
20.8k words
4.57
2.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****Authors' note: We apologize for the wait. Thanks to all who have read and rated the first three installments of our "Angels" series. This is the 4th and final of story of how Cory, the sophisticated former athlete turned techie, met the four women at the center at his life: his beautiful, blonde, voracious wife, Zoe; his pretty, curvy neighbor Heather; the gorgeous rich Indian wife, Kimaya; and Grace, the exotic Nigerian-American hipster with a thing for white men...until she meets our couple. These stories are written in reverse chronology: volumes 4, 3, 2, 1.

If you haven't read the three previous works--which introduced Grace, Kimaya and Heather--we highly recommend that you do, in order to keep up.****

FIRST IMPRESSIONS

CORY: We met at work, obviously. We worked at a large non-profit. I worked in IT and, after three years with the organization, I was on the cusp of being promoted to CTO, which would have more than doubled my salary. I'm really good at what I do. I hadn't even turned 30 yet. Aside from having no social life at all, everything was going great. I remember meeting Zoe on her first day. She was clearly attractive, but I wasn't thinking "Oh, I have to have her" at first sight. I was extremely career-focused and not looking for any kind of situationship.

I had ample opportunity to mess around, but I came into that organization with a plan and I didn't want to shit where I ate. Some of the women there made that very hard to do. However, aside from some harmless flirting at the Christmas parties or after-hours social gatherings, I didn't give any of the women on the job very much attention at all. The only woman I let get to know me a little was Cheryl, a 40-something black woman who worked in accounting. Cheryl was throwing pussy at me as far back as the interview process, which was weird because she's married to an older white man. I remember how uncomfortable she made my then-boss, Garret, by commenting on how "fine" I was when he introduced me to her in her office. Garrett was on the cusp of retiring, he didn't want to hear that flirty, HR-nightmare bullshit. I made a note to myself to steer clear of Cheryl, if I wanted to quickly advance in the organization. Ignored her innuendoes and flirtations until there was an unspoken understanding that I'm just not interested. We got along fine after that.

Eventually, I let my guard down and accepted Chery's offer to attend a New Year's Eve party at her home. I had declined the year before, making up some excuse I can't remember. But, I accepted that year because I had been in Chicago for nearly two years and hadn't created much of a social life for myself. I was 28, bored, and semi-celibate (I had literally three tinder hookups in 2 years...that was my sex life). Going to that party was the best mistake I ever made, because it started me on the path to Zoe.

ZOE: Ah, yes, the New Year's party. I started on the job in late March, a good while after the party. While I wasn't there when everything went down, I learned all the details within a week on the job. I was one of four twenty-something women in the office. Ashley and Hope were executive assistants. Jenna was a researcher, same as me. I latched on to them because we were all in the same demo and they seemed fun enough. One Friday morning, my fifth day on the job, while we were all in the kitchen, getting coffee and BS'ing, Cory walked in and the girls immediately got weird and went quiet. I thought it was because he's one of those men that's so attractive that women suddenly get shy around them. My impression of him to that point was that he was a little aloof and so well-dressed and well-groomed (his beard was like manicured lawn) that there was a chance that he might be gay. Gun to my head, I would have guessed he was straight, but straight men who are as fit and fashionable as Cory are rare.

He said hello to us and the other girls barely mumbled something. So, I felt the need to fill the space in the room. I'm not great with awkward silence.

"You got any plans for the weekend, Cory" I asked, innocently, while he placed some items in the fridge.

He glanced at Ashley and responded: "Nope. Just gonna hang. Maybe swing by a friend's house. That's the long and thick of it. See y'all around."

When he was out of earshot, I turned to the girls and asked: "Did he mean to say 'long and short' of it?"

Ashley tried to stifle a laugh, but instantly failed. They all started laughing hysterically and I was clueless.

"We'll tell you during lunch," Jenna said, enthusiastically.

A few hours later, we met for lunch at a nearby restaurant and huddled into a booth.

"So, what's the deal with Cory?" I posed to no one in particular.

The other girls turned to Ashley. It was obvious whose story it was to tell. Ashley took a breath and then looked at me like a doctor about to give good news.

"I won't bury the lede. Cory has the biggest dick you will ever see in your life."

After they got done laughing and squealing with delight, she told me the rest of the story, which was a little disappointing, if I'm being honest. It's obvious to anyone with eyes that Cory is packing something, but I wouldn't have thought it was any bigger than any other guy with a nice bulge.

"So we're at Chery's party...I go upstairs to use the bathroom and I didn't realize someone was already in there. It was unlocked. So when I opened the door, he was standing there at the toilet. But I couldn't see anything at first. Then, I saw his reflection in this big mirror on the wall. It was just hanging between his thighs. It's crazy huge."

"Did he say anything?" I asked.

"I didn't wait around to talk about it with him. We made eye contact and it was weird. I apologized and got out of there."

"That's it?"

"Yes, that's it. What do you mean?"

"Well, the way you were all being so giggly and secretive, I thought maybe you'd fucked him or at least went down on him."

They all looked shocked and it occurred to me I might be dealing with cock teases.

Hope jumped in to defend Jenna: "Well she wasn't going to suck him off right there in the bathroom."

I laughed and asked "Why not? That would have been hot."

They laughed, which relieved me, because I was getting worried about being too slutty for this group.

Then, Ashley surprised us, admitting, "I was really turned on, if I'm being honest. It was so big, you guys. I thought about asking him to come back to my place that night. I never mentioned this before, but when we were leaving the party, getting our coats, I pretended to accidentally brush the back of my hand against his crotch, just to feel it, and he called me out on it."

"Oh my God!" - Hope

"What the fuck?!" - Jenna

"What did he say?" I asked.

Ashley gathered herself. She was blushing.

"He said I could do better than that and to let him know when I want to try again."

Hope and Jenna nearly had seizures. I was just happy the story got juicier. I'm a born shit-stirrer, so I prodded.

"Are you scared of having sex with a black man?"

It got really quiet, as if I'd said something wrong.

"No!" Ashley answered swiftly, seemingly offended.

"So, why has it been three months and you're still only flirting around with him? He offered. Why not have some fun?"

"Have you had sex with a black man before?" she asked me.

"No, but I'm not opposed. Just never had the opportunity. If one as hot as Cory offered me his big cock, I'd take that chance."

My honesty shocked them. They giggled and playfully mocked me, which actually made them a lot cooler to me.

"Maybe you should try flirting with him, Zoe, if you're so into him."

"Maybe I will."

FLIRTING

CORY: I already knew that little clique was talking about me. I was angry at myself for joking around with Ashley at that party. I'd been drinking a good amount that night and I was a lot less inhibited than I am at work. I was so glad nothing happened between us that night. Sure, we flirted a lot in the weeks that followed, but I never would have actually hooked up with her and I didn't feel like she really wanted to sleep with me either. I know the difference between a white girl who's really down to fuck and one that's just curious and just seeking a black man's attention to boost their ego. None of those girls were up for a good fucking, so I just played along with their little comments and stares. Somehow, jokingly acknowledging that I knew that they knew I had a big dick somehow relieved a lot of the sexual tension. It was just harmless flirting. I was still in line for the promotion and I hadn't done anything stupid to ruin my chances. I was actually feeling pretty confident.

Later that evening, I ran into Zoe on the elevator. It seemed like an ambush. It was Friday, so most people had already left. I'm notorious for working late and I rarely see anyone else around when I leave, especially on a Friday. When she got on the elevator, we did the usual small talk about the weekend, how her first week was and so on. Then, out of nowhere...

"You know those girls can't shut up about your dick."

All I could do was laugh. The casual way she said it, the timing. I was immediately attracted to her. There's nothing sexier than a funny woman. But that wasn't even her best line.

"I guess they don't have a lot to talk about" I replied.

"Well, apparently, you have a lot for them to talk about."

That's when I knew I was in trouble. I had to get to know her. But that couldn't happen until I got the job..

"You wanna grab a drink?" she asked, which surprised me.

I declined and told her some really transparently bad lie. She said she'd take a raincheck, which simultaneously relieved and terrified me. I could fend off Cheryl and her cougar bullshit. Ashley, Hope and Jenna were all perfectly petite, pretty white girl, the type that I've been fucking since high school. They didn't do much for me. But Zoe? The tall blonde with the swimmer's build, blue-green eyes, and sharp wit, who's just oozing sex appeal? I wanted to bend her over right there in that elevator.

ZOE: I walked out of that elevator thinking "Oh, he's one of those black guys that doesn't like white women." Or at least the type who won't date or marry white women. It made me want him even more. It was a challenge.

When I saw him the following Monday morning, it was by request. I put in an IT ticket as soon as I turned on my computer. I lied in the notes section to make sure it was Cory who came to help me. I had to see him. I thought about him all weekend, masturbating to him, imagining what I'd do with his big dick. He walked up to my cubicle wearing a cute, knowing smile. I was wet before he said a word.

"Wassup? You need me?" he asked. His voice was silky, deep and playful. You know, that black guy swag they have. He was cool without even trying.

"You could say that." I answered.

Jenna sits right across from me, but she hadn't gotten to work yet, so no one was around. We had time and space to be a little flirty. He looked at me, noting my mischievous grin, and laughed.

"There's nothing wrong with your computer, is it?"

I thought about what to say next. Something cute? Funny? But I could only blurt out what I was thinking.

"You don't like white girls, do you?"

He looked genuinely confused.

"Is that what you think?"

"That's what it seems like."

"It seems like you're not used to guys not wanting to have a drink with you."

"Well, that is true. It doesn't happen often. You're just the second man to ever turn me down."

"Who was the first?"

"My dad. I asked him to buy me a beer before I turned 18."

He laughed. I loved his laugh right away. It's higher than his speaking voice. For the first time, he looked at me like he might be attracted to me.

Right then, we were interrupted by Garrett, who asked Cory to come see him after he was done helping me. We waited until Garrett was a few steps away to close the conversation.

"Did I get you in trouble?" I asked.

He smirked at me and said "Not yet."

He had me and he knew it. Sex was inevitable, but the attraction was deeper than that. I genuinely liked him. I wanted to know more.

"You should go. To be continued...," I told him.

Before he left, he leaned down to whisper in my ear. He smelled delicious, a thick wooden scent. His breath was pleasantly warm and citrusy.

"For the record, I've had more white girls than a Taylor Swift concert."

I let out a loud, sharp, piercing laugh that shocked us both. What if someone heard? I instantly covered my mouth, like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. My laugh made him laugh and so, for a brief moment, we huddled in my cubicle hiding our shared laughter from the world. Then, we gathered ourselves and he strode away, back to work. I was hooked. I thought about him the rest of the day. We stole glances and smiled back with our eyes whenever we saw each other. I couldn't wait to get home, lock myself in my room, and put myself to sleep, cumming repeatedly to thoughts of him.

THE FIRST TIME

CORY: When I left Zoe's cubicle, I immediately went to see Garrett in his office. I didn't think I was in trouble or anything. I thought it was a routine Monday morning check-in. It wasn't. Garrett had a stern look on his face and asked me to have a seat. My mind was racing. Maybe one of the girls said something? Maybe he didn't like me just hanging out at Zoe's cubicle? Negative thoughts dominated my brain. Then, he spoke.

"Cory, I'm recommending that you become the next Chief Technology Officer."

He said a lot of shit after that. Complimentary things. I truly wasn't listening. My heart was full. I was so happy. What surprised me was my next thought: "I gotta tell Zoe." I barely knew her, but I had this overwhelming urge to share my joy with her.

When I left Garrett's office, I double-timed it back to Zoe's cubicle. She looked up at me and smiled awkwardly while I was giving her the news.

"Sorry. Wait a sec," she said, taking her airpods out of her ears. She hadn't heard a word I said. So, I just skipped to the important part.

"You busy tonight?"

She smiled slyly and said "I can be."

We exchanged numbers and I texted her a time and place. She started to say something, but we were interrupted by Jenna, who loudly announced her presence with a series of obnoxious greetings and questions about our weekends. I politely engaged in some brief conversation with them before I told Zoe that all her computer problems were solved. Zoe played along by thanking me and I left.

I spent the rest of the day in my office, not getting much done and counting the seconds. I was afraid to leave my space, because my dick was half hard most of the day, from thinking about her. I'm much too large to walk around with an erection, even a semi. It's going to be noticed.

When work was over, I hopped into an Uber and headed to the restaurant I picked for us. A classy spot. Zoe beat me there, which surprised me. She got us a table and obviously gave the hostess my description, because when I walked in, the hostess seemed to recognize me as the "hot black guy" and immediately took me to my "wife" who was already seated at our table. I was greeted by Zoe's beautifully toothy smile.

"Hey, stranger. Long time no see," she said.

I laughed and greeted her by walking over to her and kissing her on the lips like we'd been together for years. It felt nice. She was surprised, but she didn't act like it. The hostess must have thought we'd been together forever. It was natural.

"Hey, baby," I said, my eyes locked with hers, as I took my seat.

We proceeded to talk for more than two hours, through dinner, dessert and multiple glasses of wine. She told me about her childhood, love of art, and her big, crazy family. I shared my story: my short-lived NFL career, interest in fashion, and how much I loved my mom. It all just clicked. We understood each other. I was so invested in getting to know her that I forgot to tell her about my promotion until we were almost ready to leave. If you know her, her response to the news was typical Zoe.

"Congrats! Wow! So, I'm going to blow my first black guy and my first CTO tonight? I'm a lucky girl."

People at nearby tables absolutely heard her and she didn't care. I was embarrassed for just an instant, but her laughter at the sight of my shock made it go away just as quick. She made everything better. I was so at ease with her and I couldn't wait to get her home.

ZOE: Midway through dinner that night, I realized I'd never been so comfortable with a man. I loved looking at him, listening to him, just being next to him. I was never one to take that "soulmate" thing seriously and Cory definitely isn't what I envisioned as a girl. But there he is, I thought, sitting right across from me. I had already started thinking about how I would introduce him to my huge German-Irish family. I'm from Madison and the drive from Chicago is only two hours. I see my family quite often, whether I go home or they come to me, so there would be no hiding Cory from them. Fuck it. I didn't care. I figured I'd cross that bridge when I got to it.

The ride to Cory's place was excruciating. My body was on fire and my panties were so damp that the moisture had seeped through to my pants, creating a wet spot between my legs. I could feel it, but thank goodness no one could see. I wasn't brave enough to go down on him in the Uber, so I settled for rubbing his cock outside of his pants. I could feel the thickness and length and I already knew it would be the biggest I'd never had. Cory had no reaction to me feeling him up, other than looking at his phone and playing it cool.

By the time we got to the elevator, I couldn't take it anymore. He pressed the button for his top floor condo and, as soon as the doors closed, I faced him and slowly dropped to my knees. He looked down at me like he was expecting it, like that was what I should be doing. It drove me wild, him looking down at me like I was his. I unzipped him and reached inside and exhaled with wonder when I wrapped my fingers around it. It was fairly flaccid and still bigger than any dick I'd ever held. I pulled down on his boxer briefs and it fell out like a snake hanging from a tree.

"Jesus, Cory," I said, as I marveled at his hulking cock, inspecting the rivers of veins that ran along its neverending shaft and that gigantic head with its huge rim. I placed it on my face and held it there, just to feel the weight of it.

I looked up at him and could only think of one thing to say...the truth.

"I want you to fucking destroy me."

He looked down at me and said one word.

"Open."

I did what I was told and he stuffed nearly every inch of his cock in my mouth and held me firmly in place by the back of my head. I could feel him growing in my throat. I was running out of air and I loved it. When I couldn't take it anymore, I began frantically tapping his legs for relief. He held me for a bit longer and just as I started to feel sheer terror, he pulled out.

I was gasping for air when the doors opened to reveal his spacious, sparsely decorated, bachelor pad. Before I had a chance to take it all in, he had grabbed me from behind and started pulling down my pants so that they were just above my knees. He pushed me up to a wall and took what he wanted. When he thrusted himself inside me, I was so out of my mind with lust that it didn't hurt as much as I'd anticipated.

"Yes! Fucking destroy me!" I screamed, looked back at him and poking my ass out.

He obliged by proceeding to fuck me hard and deep. He's never been as viscous as he was that first time. I began to scream uncontrollably and he covered my mouth with his big hand. I felt completely helpless and dominated. It was mind-altering. The intensity of my orgasm put me in a state of shock. I was limp. I felt myself collapsing but he wouldn't let me. He kept me pinned against the wall, one hand holding my left arm up on the wall and one hand holding up my right leg. He wasn't stopping until he came.