The Carriage House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was around 5 that evening when I heard the stairs creek under Sam's light foot fall, noticed she was still a bit shaky as she came around the corner into the den.

"Hey Carl."

Hey, back at ya! I smiled. How you feeling?

"Pretty stupid, but good, considering" "I'm hungry, so that's a good sign!" "What's up with the bandages on my arms Carl?" She asked as she rubbed them a bit nervous.

Oh, nothing to be worried about, I had the doc come by and have a look at you, just in case. She gave you a nice stiff B12 shot, then a whole cocktail of vitamins and such, drew some blood. The results came back a few hours ago. 5 times the legal limit if you had been behind the wheel and one tenth of a point away from being in a flat-out coma! For your current body weight sweetie, that's dangerous! That's after you got sick and slept it off some! So, go easy on the scotch from now on Samantha!

"Wow!" "I was a sight when I came over!" "Did the doc get me all cleaned up?"

Nope! I did Sam, hope you understand, I really didn't have much choice, I would be one damn sorry ass friend to let anyone see you in the condition you were in, so I just handled it. Hope you're not pissed.

"So, you saw me naked?"

You were not smelling too good at the time, but yes, and I had to scrub your pretty little ass all over. But I promise, I took no liberties with you. I swear!

You think I'm pretty? She smiled a bit embarrassed.

You are by far, the most beautiful woman I have ever seen Sam, and that is saying a lot. But not only that, you're just as sweet as my dear Nancey's was. So, take that one to the bank and stow it away a while and think about how really wonderful you are.

"Aw!" "Carl that's so sweet of you to say!"

Well I mean it! I was so pissed to hear that ass hole upset you Sam. I got your back all day every day! I said! Including giving you a shower when you're all covered in puke! I laughed.

"So, I got the full-service treatment I guess?"

Totally on the up and up Sam, there was no funny business.

"Oh!" "I know that Carl." "I'm just embarrassed." "You had to touch me?" "Like everywhere?"

Yes, you had gotten yourself into quite a state I'm afraid. So yes everywhere. Oh, if you ever do that again I'll bust that fine ass of yours till you can't walk! You scared the hell out of me Samantha! You hear me!

"Yes, Sir!" She said smiling giving me a mock salute before sitting down next to me and then cuddling up closer. Peeking over my arm to see what I was reading.

"I messed up Carl, I'm sorry." "I'm really quite embarrassed over the whole thing." "You see Carl, the thing is, I don't drink." "So, last night was like, only the second time in my life I've ever been drunk."

Well, as you said, you done it up right! Definitely in rock star fashion! I said with a chuckle.

"So, you really gave me a shower?" "Soaping up my body and putting your hands all over me and washing my hair?" "Then you brushed it out and put it in a pony tail then dressed me in these sweats?"

Yes, I did, you are a spectacular woman Samantha. Your body was so soft and lovely. I was a gentleman the whole time, I promise.

"Wow!" "And I slept through the whole thing?!" "Damnit!" "You have some killer self-control there Mr. Franklin!" "I'm sorry I missed out on what was probably on hell of a wonderful shower!"

Well I will admit, under different circumstances the interlude in my shower would have been quite enjoyable, if you hadn't been blacked out and covered in puke at the time! I laughed.

"I'm sort of pissed I missed out!" She giggled. Looking at me with those beautiful eyes. Then she snuggled up a bit closer and placed a hand on my leg.

"Carl? Did you find something I left for you in the hallway bath?"

Yes, I was wondering about that. As to what may have brought that on, and why you left it there.

"You really want the details?" She asked, as she slid her hand over my leg and brushed my cock lightly. Making it twitch!

"I saw you checking me out in the kitchen and I liked it." "You're a handsome man Carl and very sexy." I saw that bulge in your shorts before you turned around and left." "I was thinking about it all morning while I was cleaning." "Then we ran into each other in the hall and you snatched me up so fast!" "I felt your hands on me and it felt so damn good when you gently brushed my nipple!"

"Oh!" "And your hand on my ass was absolutely divine!" "You didn't grope me at all, you just gently let me go!" "It was so sexy Carl!" "Then I realized you had accidently pulled my sweats up into my puss driving me mad!" "I got so aroused!"

"When you went downstairs, I used the bathroom and that's when I smelled you in the shower, I played with myself thinking of you Carl!" As I was touching myself, I found where you had done the same thing only moments before we crashed into each other." "Were you thinking about me when you did that Carl?"

Yes, yes, I was Samantha. I said, as she reached inside my shorts and gently grabbed ahold of my stiffening cock and slowly stroked it.

"I found a nice big glob of your seed on the edge of the vanity, I scooped it up with my fingers, it was still fresh and smooth!" "I got to smell you as I played with my pussy Carl!" "It got me so excited!" "As I began to cum, I put it in my mouth and I ate your cum right off my fingers!" "I came so hard; I squirted my juices all over the place!" She said with a delightful giggle, as she pulled my Cock out and looked at it for the first time.

By now I was so hard I thought I was going to bust, as she continued her story!

"Carl, you made me cum sooooo hard!" "My pussy loved it!" "Your so salty and sweet!" "I wanted to leave you something like you did for me, so I wiped my pussy all over that towel for you Carl!" "I wanted you to find it, did you enjoy me?"

Oh, Samantha you are a delightful woman! Yes, I did enjoy your lovely sent oh so much! I said truthfully, as she raised up and plunged her mouth over my cock! Devouring me to the root! All 8 inches, deep down her sweet wet throat on the first stroke!

She took me slow and gentle. Deep as she could on every pass of her lovely mouth. With one hand she stroked the base of my cock, with the other she had reached down in my shorts to fondle and play with my balls. I lifted my hips and slid my shorts down to allow her better access, as I felt her giggle with her mouth still on my dick! It was so erotic!

I leaned back and let her have her way, sucking and licking me, worshiping my cock with her mouth! Slowly, with such fineness, it was so intense! The first intimacy I have had with a woman in years and I had this lovely woman devouring my cock in my den! It was amazing to watch! Oh, and it felt so good!

"Carl, please cum for me?" "When you're ready, please cum in my mouth, I want to taste your warm cum! I want to feel it spurt down my throat!" She said, as she once again slid me deep in her mouth.

It was so hard for me to hold back! I wanted this to last forever as she tightened her lips and pushed me in and out of her mouth, making it feel like I was penetrating her, entering her over and over, as she swirled her tongue around the rim of my hood! It was a mind blowing! One minute she would make it feel as though I was fucking her in the ass by making her lips so tight on the head of my cock, then the next, she would soften her mouth and open her throat and make it feel like the softest, tightest pussy of all time!

She gently played with my balls the whole time, sliding her fingers back and playing around the rim of my ass as she took her saliva and made me all slippery as she pumped her lovely mouth over my cock! She felt my balls tighten as she removed her hand from the base of my cock, reaching down to play with her wet sex and took all of me, deeper and deeper! Never once did she gag or gasp for air! She just kept diving on me, over and over in deep long strokes!

As I got closer, she reached up with her hand and ran her fingers across my lips, covered in her sexy juices as I let her slide them in my mouth! Smelling her, tasting her as she made her lips very tight and started bobbing her head faster and faster, running her lips over the ridge of my hood over and over. Making it feel like I was fucking the sweetest, tightest little ass hole in the world!

I started to cum! She felt me start, sliding her hand back and slipping a delicate finger in my ass and reaching down to freshen her fingers with one more dose of her lovely juices for my mouth to enjoy! Smearing her sent all over my face before driving her fingers in my mouth for me to suck! I took them hard and fast! Sucking them clean, as I heard her cum from all the stimulation!

I felt her slide her finger deep inside me, knowing the spot for a man, she pressed firmly on my gland! I blew my load! She dove deep on my cock! Driving me all the way down her throat! It was insane how far she took me as she drank my cum! Shot after shot! Years of pent up sex starved cum, came flowing from me! I flooded her over and over, till she could take no more! Pulling off of me as I still came! Ripping her top off so I could finish spraying my seed all over her face and her lovely tits!

"FUCK!" "CARL!" "You're a fucking stud!!" She yelled, as she took her hands and smeared my cum all over her tits, smiling at the huge amount I had given her to play with, as she wiped her face and licked her fingers.

"God, Carl, you taste so good!" she smiled, as she leaned forward and rested her tits on my legs, looked up at me, then went down on me one last time to lick me clean.

When she was done, she stood up and slid her paints down. Turning around to bend over slowly as she slipped her feet from each leg. Giving me a wonderful view of her woman hood and her little puckered rose bud before she stood.

"Carl, I don't think you realize how bad I needed that!" "when the time is right for both of us, maybe we can take this further?" She smiled, turned and walked out of the room, letting me watch her lovely ass as she left. I heard the door close to the back as she went.

WOW! Is all I could say...

First Day of School:

It had been 3 weeks since the night we got together in my den, Sam was still flirtatious, very warm and sexy! There was absolutely no awkwardness between us, but there were no further sexual interludes either. The signals were there. She would leave me a calling card or two in the hall bath from time to time. One day it was a scarf soaked with her Juices. A week later, it was a pair of her silky panties.

She also left a few lipstick kisses on the side of the mirror that I would never wipe off till she would, leaving a fresh one, usually in new color. So, the interest was there, I just didn't know what the story was but, I felt she was just letting life happen and getting to know me and letting me get to know her.

Today was Sam's first official day at work and I hadn't seen her the previous day. So, it was funny but I was actually missing her. We went a day or so without seeing each other over the past weeks. We gave each other our space. We took a few meals together. But nothing like a date or a formal get together. She had her life and I did have mine.

I had to leave for a few days to do a fan club thing and a couple of book signings. Even though I haven't published any new material in a few years, I still had a few works in the pipe line when Nancey got sick. So, there were a few successes while she was ill. 2 of those works where still best sellers and a Syfy series I wrote is being considered for a movie deal. I was somewhat encouraged it could go through, but knowing Hollywood, anything could happen.

I still have bills to pay after all, and the fans are the source of that income. Anything I can do to encourage book sales is a benefit, and I have actually thought about writing again! My funk was lifting and I felt the healing process working its way in slowly. The pain of my loss is still there, but instead of a sharp pain when I thought of Nancey, it was a warmer memory of a love and Joy now gone, but never forgotten.

I decided to take a swim and was on my 5th lap when I saw the painted toe nails of my daughter's feet at the end of the pool!

"Hey dad!"

I climbed out and grabbed a towel, dried off to give her a hug. I hadn't seen her since my birthday due to her busy schedule. Hey sweetie! I said giving her a big hug!

What brings you around today?

"Thought I'd get some sun, relax for a few before I pick up bobby at daycare." "I've been letting him go for a few hours twice a week to play. He seems to love it." "How's the new tenant working out?"

Quite nicely, she's smart, educated, very beautiful and doesn't play her music too load! I laughed! Oh, you may see her using the pool from time to time so easy on the nudity till you see how she feels about it, ok?

"Ok Dad!"

I've informed her as to your habits so, she's aware you may sunbathe nude from time to time. That way she won't be shocked if she sees you.

Well I'm off to give you your space, I haven't seen your naked ass since the last time I changed it, so I'd like to keep my score the same if you don't mind! I laughed as I left. Thinking a bit of time in front of a laptop writing would be good for me! I had a new story kicking around in my head I wanted to get down while the concept was still crisp in my head.

I had been in my study for hours! I had totally lost track of the time, when I heard someone coming down the hall. Checking the clock, it was nearly 7! Wow. I'd been writing for half the day! I was quite pleased with myself, as I saw Sam peek her head around the corner and knock on the door jam.

Hey! How was your first day!

"Well, two fist fights, one hot make out session between two cheerleaders got broken up by the school lunch lady!" "Two very stressful meetings, one with the teacher's union rep, the other with the superintendent of schools! He received an email from my ex!

Oh, God! What's the damage? I asked.

"None!" "He knew it was bull shit the second he read it." "He had me vetted by one of the best firms in the country long before I was even considered for the position." "He knew I was not involved in any sordid conduct, he saw right through the bull shit my ex tried to pull!" "He has a file on him from the background check, knows all about the divorce, everything!" "I was actually sort of creeped out by the scope of their investigation!" "He said the school district's attorney would handle him!" "End of conversation."

"With the current political climate, school shootings and such, it's no wonder they are so thorough in the vetting process." "So, I'm not really that surprised." "He did say I may want to take out a restraining order, I filed that before I came home."

I assure you the estate is quite secure Sam. The gate codes are changed regularly, the security service is the best money can buy. So, sleep easy Samantha, he can't pull anything here.

"Trust me Carl, I totally love those big steel gates when they close!" "It makes me feel so much safer living here." "I do have one question for you that has puzzled me ever since I saw the place?"

Really? What's that Sam?

"Why?" "Why rent the place out?" "Especially to a stranger?" "You clearly don't need the money." "Having someone inside the estate, coming and going as they please has to be bothersome." "No privacy, to swim or entertain while someone's living room window is right above you." "So, I'm curious." "Why bother?"

Honestly, I just like having someone around. Renting to family or a long-time friend has its own bag of issues I care not to endure. A stranger adds the proper amount of distance, prevents them from meddling in my affairs, where a family member or friend may feel more entitled to do so. This is a big place and trust me, it can be crushing to walk this estate and not hear another soul. I'm a bit lonely, I guess. I chuckled. I am carful, I did have a couple of people who wished to rent the place checked out. Some did not pass muster. So, everyone is vetted before I would ever allow them to move in.

"So, you had me checked out?"

Yes, I did. You passed with flying colors. I have no qualms checking out anyone who enters my life. In the past, I have had a few bad experiences that taught me some lessons on when and how to trust those around me. Money changes people, it temps some, for others, it's just a tool. In your case, it was an irrelevant factor in your motivations to rent the place.

You just needed a place to stay, I needed someone I could trust to be around to watch over things when I traveled on business. You're a professional, educated, lovely and smart. Your also tuff, and have a wonderful sense of humor. Having you around is delightful, pleasant, and provides a measure of companionship. I do feel we have built a friendship. Our interlude a few weeks back was amazing, but I took it for what it was, two people enjoying a special moment, time will tell if something more grows from that. I will let that part of our lives take its own sweet time. No rush. I never want it to get awkward for you. I want you to feel free to do as you wish and enjoy what life offers.

"what do you feel about me Carl?" "Is it ok to ask?"

I feel its you're right to ask, I haven't discouraged our friendship, but I have also been very careful not to rush things or form any conclusions as to what may or may not come later. We have only known each other for a month or so. I was just giving it time. I have enjoyed your company Samantha, very much in fact. As we both are adults, both with our own bit of baggage. Me a recent widower, you recently divorced. I felt we both have raw spots and emotions that are still healing.

As for my feelings, I adore you! What I feel is warm and delightful. What do I think? You are a joy to have around and I feel a deep trust and friendship growing with a timid hope of romance in the future to be honest. Your little calling cards and messages are delightful, erotic and are always welcome. Delivered in the most playful, sexy manor posable. I feel I received them as they were intended to be, sexy playful and meant to brighten my day, I'm sure of that!

"Your quite intuitive Carl!" "You read this situation well, and seem to have given it quite a lot of thought!

In matters of the heart and with friendships it is very important to read the signals clearly. Samantha you are one of Gods most lovely of creatures, I would be remiss if I did not take great care in how our friendship grows. It would be tragic to lose such a wonderful friend over a failed romance. You agree?

"Yes, but a little romance between friends could be fun, don't you think?"

Most defiantly, as long as the friendship always survives, nor suffers if the romance fades. Agreed?

"Agreed!" "Now would you please get up from that desk and give me a hug?!" I've had a long day, but a good one and I want to give my friend the lowdown over a glass of good wine, concerning the mating habits of the modern-day lesbian cheerleader!" She laughed!

The Ex Comes for a visit:

It was around 2 am when my cell started ringing and raddled off the night stand to the floor. I about fell out of bed trying to reach it, before finally grabbing it! Sam had left around 10pm so I had been asleep for quite some time and was really not with it when I answered. Hello?

"Carl!" "He's here!!"

What? Sam? Who's here?

"Yes, it's me silly!" "My ex is out by the back gate!" "I heard someone pull up and looked out to check!" "It's him alright!" "The bastard found me!"

Run for the back door! I'll be there! RUN! I said, as I jumped out of bed, grabbed my 38 Smith and ran down the stairs, reaching the back door at about the same time Samantha did, unlocking the door and letting her in, then quickly relocking it! Did you call the police?