The Case of a Blackmailed MILF Pt. 02

Story Info
Jodie's ordeal continues...but perhaps an end is in sight!
3.8k words
4.24
49.6k
29

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirDylan
SirDylan
57 Followers

Appointment #2 Tuesday 24 November 2018

Jodie arrived today dressed more casually this week. She was clad in tight designer jeans, knee high leather boots and an aqua-colored cashmere sweater that did nothing to conceal her ample bosom. Wearing little makeup, her worried face was framed by shoulder length black hair with diamond stud ear rings glistening brightly. She paced the room and sat down only when I insisted. She crossed and uncrossed her legs a few times. She was clearly agitated.

"Doctor," she began abruptly, "this...this incident for lack of a better word, has really caused havoc in my life. I'm having trouble sleeping, and when I do, I have nightmares. I really lit into the kids about their behavior on the bus and made them promise me that they were going to be good. I get nervous each time my cell phone rings. Even Jeff noticed that I'm often moody and on edge but I assured him that everything is OK...but I don't know how much longer I can keep everything from him."

She seemed so distraught that it I almost had to look away but I forced myself to meet her gaze.

"Jodie, I understand the pressure you're under but before I can give you any advice I need to hear the entire story. We need to continue from where we left off last session. Did you see Steve again after that first...incident?"

"Oh yes...unfortunately so. After not hearing from him for a week or so I almost convinced myself that it was all some sort of a sick prank that would just disappear...that is until he called again. I was so upset that I decided just to ignore the call. What could he do? I began to chide myself for being afraid of an old man...a bus driver no less. I could probably get him fired if I complained to the school district. I wondered if he had a history of this sort of thing. Oh, I got really righteous and indignant that I had let this pathetic old man bully me. To think I allowed him to touch me! The next time he call I promised myself that I would take the offensive and put him in place. He would regret he ever messed with me! I soon had my chance when a few hours later he called back."

"What is it, Steven?" I asked, making sure I had the right amount of condescension in my voice.

"Hi there, Jodie. I thought you'd like an update on your kids. You won't believe what they did yesterday. Could we meet at your place tomorrow to discuss the latest?"

The last thing I wanted is for Steve to return to my house. The neighbors would surely notice and the last thing I needed was to give some on my nosey neighbors something to gossip about. I just couldn't chance it...besides I had made up my mind that I wasn't going to allow Steve to continue this charade.

"No, Steven, I don't think that will be necessary. I am sure I can handle them without your help." There, I thought, that will show him who's boss.

"Sure...whatever you say Jodie. I guess I will just have to file a report. I guess I shouldn't have bothered you in the first place. The District doesn't really approve of the drivers discussing bus discipline with the parents anyway. The protocol is to report all problems in writing directly to the Principal. That way the school can deal with the children directly and they have an anecdotal record to protect themselves from potential lawsuits. You know, Jodie, some of these parents who can afford to send their kids off to these expensive private schools can get really defensive when they find out that their kids become little brats when they are out of their sight."

He said this with a little laugh and I knew very well that he was really talking about my children. Suddenly I remembered Mrs Stein...how had I forgotten? She was a very strict principal and we had frequent conferences with her over the years. Like I said before, my children were challenging at times. I wondered what mischief they've they done now? Last year when Laurel wrote all over the bus seats with her fingernail polish, we were told that the next time she acted up on the bus she would lose her bus privileges for a week. Goodbye tennis lessons! Oh, sometimes I wish I never had children...they could be such an inconvenience! I realized that I had to somehow placate Steve so he wouldn't file that report to Mrs Stein. I had to think of a plan quickly. I decided I would fool him into thinking that I would play his little game. Maybe I would even let him spank me again...and perhaps it wouldn't hurt so much once I got used to it. He could have his little fantasy and I would be able to keep my tennis lessons three days a week at the country club. Oh, I had it all figured out!

"On second thought, Steve, I'd be happy to meet with you. My children are so important to me and maybe your way is best. Look, as you know, I do real estate on the side. Tomorrow I'm showing a house at 7. The owners have already moved out so it's empty. Why don't you meet me there at 6? I'll text you the address...ok?"

"Sure Jodie, that sounds like a plan. See you then."

At 6PM the next day we met as planned. The house was quite beautiful, and it was still fully furnished since the owners had been relocated for work and they hadn't had time to ship their furnishings...besides homes sold so much faster furnished than empty. Steve just wandered around the house like any prospective buyer and I felt sorry for him knowing this home was way out of his price range.

"This room will do. I love the feel of leather...don't you?...plus it'll give us plenty of room."

He winked at me suggestively while settling on a huge leather couch in the den. He had a gleam in his eye and for a moment I caught my breath thinking that maybe I was going to get more than I bargained for but I was determined that I was not going to lose control of the situation. Last time the spanking had caught me off guard. This time I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of seeing me cry. Hell... I'm almost as big as he is...I can handle this...or so I thought.

I took a deep breath and said, "OK Steve, let's get this over with. I have clients coming at 7."

He smiled as he removed his denim jacket and carefully placed it on the back of the couch. "In a hurry, are you? I guess you enjoyed your first taste of discipline and are anxious for more."

"No, Steve...you are wrong. I find corporal punishment abhorrent and I would never subject my children to that...no matter what you say."

"Well, I guess that explains why they have continued to misbehave on the bus. Do you want to hear the latest?"

"No, I don't. Jeff and I are raising our children the way we see fit and hitting them is just not right. You are only using this as a way of fulfilling your own sordid fantasies. I've decided this is the last time we're going to meet. If you want to file a report on our kids behavior go ahead because then we'll report your behavior to the bus company. Understand?"

I held my breath wondering what Steve's reaction would be to my ultimatum. His reply caught me off guard.

"OK, if that's the way you want it," he replied amicably. "I'll do as you ask only on the condition that I can give you one last spanking."

This is going better than I expected, I thought. I can handle one more ordeal with this bastard if it means that I'm rid of him for ever.

"OK, Steve...one last time."

"Fine," he said with a smile "take off your slacks and lie over my knee".

I reluctantly stepped out of my slacks, carefully folded them and was about to place them next to Steve's denim jacket when he abruptly told me to put them on a nearby table which I thought was odd. Looking back on it I should have been more suspicious but I was just anxious to get this over with. I have to admit that I had mixed emotions as I lay across Steve's lap. On one hand I was dreading the humiliation of being spanked but on the other...I have to admit... I was a bit excited!

"Oh, Doctor, I'm so ashamed to say that! Does that mean I'm some kind of deviate?"

I needed some reassurance from Doctor Howard that I wasn't an awful person... that I somehow I wasn't responsible for all that was happening to me...and especially for how I was feeling.

"Jodie...this isn't the time to begin judging yourself. You are in the middle of a very emotionally charged situation and you're dealing with it the best you can. You are simply trying to survive a very real threat to your marriage, to your family and to your well being. You are handling this extraordinarily well. Just continue."

"Thank you, Doctor, I needed to hear that because what happened next is truly horrible. As I lay on Steve's lap I was acutely aware that only my black silk panties lay between me and Steve. At least during my last spanking I was fully clothed which protected not only my modesty from his leering eyes but also my tender flesh from his heavy hands."

"My what a plump cheeks you have, Jodie" Steve chuckled as he caressed my bottom with his rough hands. "Sexy panties...they contrast beautifully with your pale skin," he mused as his fingers gently glided over the silk, occasionally slipping his fingers beneath to my discomfort. Unfortunately for you, they will not offer much protection from what is ahead."

"Enough of your talking, let's just get this over with!" I hissed. I was growing tired of all of Steve's gloating.

SLAP!!!

"OW!" I cried. I was totally unprepared for both the blow and it's severity.

"Young lady you will address me as 'sir', and you will NEVER tell me what to do....understand?"

"Yes," I replied.

SLAP!!

"I mean, yes sir!" I quickly replied, tears filling my eyes. This was a lot more painful than the blows I endured last time.

"That's better, Jodie. This will be a real bare ass spanking and a lot more severe than before. l want you to count each stroke like this: 'one sir, thank you sir' and so on. If you forget I begin over. Understand?"

"Yes sir," I whimpered.

"Good. You are due 2 dozen strokes for the poor behavior of your kids and 3 dozen more for your sass and attitude. You seem to be a screamer...do you want me to stuff those panties in your mouth so you don't make a racket?"

"No sir, I'll be good. Please...please go easy on me," I pleaded.

The thought having my panties removed was too much to even contemplate! It was incredible. In a few moments all of my bravado vanished and he had me begging like a little child!

"You will get exactly what a spoiled bitch like you deserves," he spat back with dark fury in his voice.

Then the spanking began. He started lightly, carefully slapping me with upward blows aiming at the point where my thighs curved into my cheeks. He rambled continually as his hand dealt out its punishment with a relentless rhythm telling me that by starting with light slaps and gradually slapping harder allowed blood to circulate into the skin preventing bruising. At least, Jeff won't see evidence of my ordeal, I thought. Every 10 slaps or so he would ask me if I would like him to rub my burning bottom to ease the pain. I would always gratefully say "yes sir". As he reached 30 I could not hold back the tears and I began to sob...but to my dismay my little sobs began to sound like moans. Also, I found myself beginning to get wet! My own body began to betray me! It's hard to explain. I was both embarrassed and aroused... I was experiencing both pain and pleasure. When he got to 50, he grabbed the back of my panties and yanked them up into the crack of my ass at the same time making sure he wedged them into my pussy and pulled up on them so that the lips of my pussy protruded out over the black silk. I really began to whimper then. He also shifted my body so that my ass was propped up and that one of his knees was between my legs. That position really exposed my pussy as well as my ass to whatever mischief he desired. How I must have looked! My humiliation was unspeakable.

Now, when he continued, the slaps were noticeably harder, so I tried to avoid them by twisting and squirming but that only resulted in slaps that landed on other parts of my body that even hurt worse. A few landed directly on my pussy which caused me to shriek aloud. This only seemed to excite him and he asked "Jodie, what are the neighbors going to think?"

I wasn't concerned about neighbors but I did stop squirming since it wasn't helping my plight so I then began to reach back with my hands to intercept his barrage on my ass. That seemed to upset him and he would grab me by the wrist and pull my arm beneath me in an attempt to pin it there. After a few more slaps I would again pull an arm free in a vain attempt to stop the spanking. At this point I was a wild woman squirming and twisting to avoid his hand...my entire attention was on my ass that seemed as if it were on fire ...I was doing anything I could to stop his hand from hitting my flesh. It hurt so much!

"Dammit, stop squirming! Do you want me to tie you up? You wouldn't want that, would you?"

"Oh, no sir! It's just that I can't help myself. Please stop... I'll do whatever you want! It hurts so much!"

I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of my mouth. This skinny old man had me begging and pleading with him. All my life I had enjoyed teasing men and watching them fall over themselves in order to get so much as a wink from me. I knew that my beauty, my wealth and my body could make most men behave like awkward children and I took full advantage of that. Now, here was this lowly, old school bus driver subjecting me to the most degrading abuse and I was powerless to stop him.

"Thanks, Jodie, I may take you up on that offer later but right now I gotta finish what I started. You still have 20 coming to you."

Once again he began his relentless slapping of my ass which I'm sure was as scarlet as the pillow I was clutching tightly in my hands. When he rubbed my ass between slaps this time, I noticed that he grazed my pussy with his fingers. Each time his fingers found their way to my pussy, at first just touching the swollen lips but eventually pushing them apart to probe inside.

"My, my, Jodie...you must be enjoying this more than I thought. Your pussy is just dripping wet!" He said that laughing in a nasty way.

"Ooooooooh...uuuummm"... I murmurred. "This isn't fair. You are taking advantage of me." I was squirming and wiggling uncontrollably and if someone were to see me now it would appear as if I were enjoying myself. In fact, in some small recess of my mind I found this to be exhilarating...but at the same time it was humiliating! Here was my children's bus driver with his fingers sliding in and out of my pussy... and I'm squirming in delight!

"Taking advantage of you? Really? It seems that you are having the time of your life. Anyway I'm just treating you like the little cock teaser that you are! Look at you: with your big, round ass up in the air and your pussy just dripping wet! Take away your expensive clothes...your fancy friends and all of your status and what do we have? A wet cunt, that's what! You're just a slut doing what sluts do best: pleasing a man!"

"No...no...no..." I whimpered. "How dare you call me that?" He called me a "slut"! I had never been called that...the word was so repulsive... so degrading....yet I knew that is exactly how I must have looked. I felt so humiliated, tears filled my eyes and I began to sob uncontrollably.

"Whatever you say, slut. Anyway I'm finished with you... for now." As he said this he shoved me off his lap onto the floor. "By the way, next time I call, answer the phone...don't pretend that you didn't hear it. And if you do miss a call then call me right back...I don't want to have to call you twice like I did yesterday. Understand?"

"Yes sir" I whimpered, "but I thought this was our last meeting."

"Well, we'll see about that. Now get up and get ready for your clients before they see you like this. You wouldn't sell too many houses looking the way you do now," he laughed.

Once standing, I had some difficulty with my panties: they were deeply wedged into my pussy and were dripping wet. I eventually smoothed them in place before pulling my slacks over them. My ass was so sore and burning that I could barely walk.

As Steve stood up he smelled his fingers and chuckled "My what a fragrant aroma... I hope Jeff is taking full advantage of that pussy of yours!" Having said that he gathered up his jacket and casually walked over to the front door saying, "Good luck selling the house." With that he was out the door leaving me a disheveled mess.

Meanwhile, I had just enough time to get into the bathroom and freshen myself up. When I was satisfied that I looked fairly decent and presentable I studied my face in the mirror. Who was I? More importantly what was I? Steve's words had more of an affect on me than his actions.

"You see, Doctor, my sex life with Jeff hasn't all that good for quite some time. Oh, he's still willing but I guess I'm getting a little bored with the same old routine. He's just so predicable...I guess that happens with most couples after a while, doesn't it? Normally I only allow Jeff to have sex with me on weekends but on that night I wanted him to ravish me. It was as if I became a sex-starved animal...I don't know what came over me! He tried his best, but he fell far short of satisfying my need to be ...I don't know how to say it...to be just used like a whore. Of course, I didn't let him know that. I didn't want him to become suspicious but I'm becoming increasingly frustrated. I don't know whether to tell Jeff or not. Do you see the predicament I'm in?"

"Yes, I do see, Jodie. You are feeling guilt on many levels. The first level is that you feel that you have been coerced into being unfaithful to your husband and secondly, you're finding yourself enjoying the sadistic/masochistic nature of this illicit relationship. You are confused and feel guilty first by your behavior and even more by your response."

"Yes...exactly Doctor...what am I to do? What's wrong with me?"

"And even worse, now you are finding that having sexual relations with your husband is not as satisfying as it should be and that you find yourself looking forward to another extramarital episode."

"My God, Doctor, you are correct on all accounts. How did you know that? What am I to do?"

"Listen carefully, Jodie. What you are going through is perfectly understandable. For now my advice for you is not to discuss this with Jeff. You don't want to risk alienating your husband just when you need his support the most. Let me give this some more thought before our next meeting but we need to proceed very carefully to protect your marriage. Have you had any other meetings with Steve that we haven't discussed?"

"No, thank God, but what happens if he calls again? I know we made a deal that it's all over between us but some of the things he said leads me to believe that he has something up his sleeve. I certainly hope I'm wrong."

"Then do what you can to avoid him. Tell him that you are sick or something. But if you can't manage to avoid him you must not allow him to intimidate you. Remember who you are. You are giving him the power he needs to control you. He is preying on your weakness. It would be best to meet him in public. Suggest meeting him at a Mall if you must and I would suggest that you role play in front of a mirror different scenarios that might occur. In the meantime spend some quality time with Jeff and the kids. Rebuild your relationship with Jeff".

"Thank you, Doctor, I will do what you suggest...I can't tell you how much better I feeling sharing all of this with you. I guess I need some reassurance that my behavior has been reasonable. I guess to put it bluntly, I need to know if you think that all of this means that deep down I'm a... a slut...there I said it! I just feel so guilty that feeling the way I feel...I always thought that women that behaved the way I have were morally corrupt...but now I just don't know. I don't even know myself anymore."

SirDylan
SirDylan
57 Followers
12