The Case of the Cursed Camera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As I have explained several times already," Harry said wearily, "We thought we had taken all reasonable precautions. We intended to intervene well before either your daughter or my partner were subjected to any serious risks. We had no reason to suspect that the man's methods would pose any hazards through our surveillance tech."

That much was true enough, even if it was couched in misleading terminology. Agent Balzac hoped that the people in the lab would be able to isolate whatever mechanism had caused him to have a seizure when it was used on someone he was psychically linked to. He'd never encountered, or even heard of, a phenomenon like that before, and they'd been completely unprepared to deal with a scenario where Harry wound up incapacitated. He dreaded the eventual debriefing.

"Well, if anything happens to Lydia, I'm suing the government and I'll have both your badges, too," said an angry Laney Tyler, drumming her fingers on her leg impatiently. Harry resisted the urge to sigh, and made a silent prayer that Lydia and Anita had driven back to the Tyler house. It was something of a long-shot, considering Anita had disguised them both, but Ms. Tyler had been unable to think of anywhere Lydia would have gone with her supposed mother in tow.

Agent Balzac's portable phone chirped with an incoming call. Almost thankful for the distraction, he pulled into a parking lot and fumbled to activate the clunky device. Finally succeeding, he answered, "Agent Balzac speaking."

His eyebrows climbed his forehead as he listened to the update he received. With a few curt words, "Thanks, I'll take care of it," he disconnected the call and said to Ms. Tyler, "We've found your car."

"Finally a bit of good news!" said Laney bitterly. "Where is it?"

"Oddly enough, only a few blocks away," Harry muttered, staring at his map to confirm the address. "The police said it's unattended, so I'll take you there now. Your daughter and Agent Wang are probably close by. Hopefully we'll see something to suggest where they went."

Harry pulled back into traffic and a few minutes later they arrived at a non-descript parking lot, where they met with the police cruiser that had called in the sighting. A quick search of the car revealed no meaningful clues, and Laney asked, "What now, Sherlock?"

Struggling to conceal his irritation, Harry said, "Take a look around. Do you see anything around here that your daughter might have been drawn to? Does she know someone who works at one of these businesses?"

Rolling her eyes, Laney started scanning the area, and after less than a minute she exclaimed, "Motherfucking goddammit!" Agent Balzac waited patiently, and after several more vulgarities, Ms. Tyler pointed at a sign a couple of blocks away, which read, 'Bare Necessity.'

"A week ago or so, Lydia mentioned she was thinking about getting a job there," she said through gritted teeth. "It's a fucking strip club!" she spat.

Harry had already surmised as much from the signage, and with a nod to the two police officers, they immediately set off for the building, followed by the still-swearing Laney Tyler.

~~~

"I'm sorry, but you just missed them," said the nervous owner of the club, who'd introduced himself as Jim Biem. "Lydia was here looking for a job, but I couldn't hire her. I invited them both to come back tonight when we open, though, so if you want to wait..." he trailed off.

Ms. Tyler seemed slightly relieved to learn that her daughter hadn't been hired as a stripper, but Harry asked, "Do you know where they are now, Mr. Biem? Did they say where they were going? Did they say or do anything peculiar while they were here?"

Clearing his throat, Jim answered, "Well, yes, one thing was kind of peculiar, I guess." He hesitated for a moment before continuing, "The older woman, Laney, was kind of fixated on blowjobs. She seemed to think sexual favors or prostitution were part of our business, which I feel I must emphasize is completely false," eying the police officers warily.

Ms. Tyler snarled in rage but subsided at a stern look from Agent Balzac. "Continue, please, Mr. Biem," he said.

"Well, after I told Lydia I couldn't hire her," Jim said nervously, "Laney offered me a blowjob. Or maybe she offered to have Lydia blow me, I'm not entirely sure." He paused for a moment while Laney sputtered in outrage, then concluded, "I... said I'd take a rain check, and then offered to call them a cab, which they accepted. They left maybe ten minutes before you got here."

Feeling a little relieved and a little annoyed, Harry said, "Thank you for your cooperation, Mr. Biem. I need you to give me the number of the cab company you called, please."

It was turning into a big headache trying to track down his partner, but Agent Balzac felt confident that he'd soon have both her and Lydia back in the fold. He just hoped that whatever that creep Dick Bilde had done to them would wear off or could be reversed.

1996: Early August- Ivor, VA

Anita Wang had been somewhat relieved and somewhat annoyed at Jim's refusal to let either her or her daughter suck his dick. Or maybe Lydia was her step-daughter? Either way, neither of them had gotten to blow anyone, and the afternoon was turning into a disaster. She could tell that Lydia was getting really depressed, so she instantly accepted the offer of the free cab ride, and bustled the sad girl outside when it finally arrived.

The elderly gentleman driving greeted them with, "Where to, ladies?"

Hugging Lydia, Anita asked, "Can you take us somewhere we can be naked?"

Turning around in his seat, the man said, "What?" with a stunned look on his face.

Sighing, Anita tried again. "We want to be nude. Is there someplace nearby where we can be naked?"

The cabbie glanced at the strip club, presumably deciding that they were asking for something different, and hesitantly mentioned, "There's a nudist resort a little west of here, in Ivor. I could take you there."

"That'll do," confirmed Anita, rubbing Lydia's shoulder as the cab driver turned back around and merged into traffic. "Doesn't that sound nice?" she asked her daughter. Perhaps step-daughter.

"I guess," sighed Lydia, giving a weak smile and then looking back at her lap.

"How long is the drive?" Anita asked the cabbie.

The elderly man shrugged and said, "About thirty or forty minutes, probably."

Nodding her head, Anita said, "I hope you don't mind if we get ourselves ready." Without waiting for a response, she began undressing. She could tell the driver was having a hard time concentrating on the road, especially when she started helping Lydia get naked as well. She found the attention somewhat gratifying, but soon put it out of her mind to concentrate on alleviating Lydia's sadness.

"There, there," she said softly, reaching out to touch the girl's cheek and raise her eyes. "Don't you worry about a thing, you hear me? It's just a temporary setback. We'll regroup and try again later, better prepared. Right?"

Trying again to smile, Lydia said, "Yes, we'll do better next time," but without much conviction.

Anita's sympathy flared and she kissed the forlorn girl right on the lips. She felt a quaver of doubt about the appropriateness of her actions, given her plausible relationship to sad Lydia, and the fact that they were in a car with a stranger. Still, the impetus to be naked and show off and act sexy was stronger, and her daughter, or daughter-like person, clearly felt the same way, as she began to eagerly respond to the kisses and caresses.

The two women's hands began exploring each other's naked bodies as their make-out session intensified. Neither paid any attention to the man driving, who was struggling to watch the road as well as the live lesbian sex show happening in his back seat. For his part, the cabbie seemed reluctant to say or do anything that might interrupt the ladies.

Anita's fingers were the first to find their way into the other's lap. She still didn't feel entirely adept at pleasuring a woman with her hands, and part of her considered her lack of expertise entirely preferable, but she couldn't deny getting a bit of a thrill at the warm wetness that enclosed the tip of her first probing digit. Lydia seemed to take it as an invitation, and was soon exploring the older woman's folds as well, more boldly, if equally inexpertly.

For greater comfort, both ladies reclined sideways on the bench seat, with Anita slightly more on top, and continued their kissing and mutual masturbation for a timeless spell. It was Lydia who prompted the next escalation, breaking their lip-lock in favor of taking her supposed mother's nipple in her mouth. She scowled vaguely, probably recognizing a slight but undeniable difference in size between the tit she saw and the tit she felt in her mouth. Lydia closed her eyes and concentrated on suckling the teat by feel, which seemed to resolve her dilemma. Anita petted her step-daughter's head in appreciation, cooing softly and pressing her breast harder against the girl's face.

Eventually, the stimulation reached a crescendo, and both women cried out in nearly simultaneous release of some of their passion. The odor of their lust permeated the vehicle, trapped and recirculating with the air conditioning, and doing its part to help maintain their heightened state of arousal.

The two lovers stared into one another's eyes, and both knew that they were not yet sated. They held each other's gazes while they maneuvered their lower bodies to rub their pussies against their partner's thigh. They rocked back and forth, gasping with pleasure. Anita placed one of her arms beneath Lydia's shoulders for support, and the girl grasped it with one of her own. Their free hands explored randomly, tweaking a nipple here, caressing a hip there, for as long as they could stand it.

Lydia was the first to reach her climax, wailing and shuddering as Anita pressed her leg forcefully against the girl's crotch. The older woman increased the pace of her own hips, seeking release, and she found it when her (adopted?) step-daughter latched on to her breast once more, biting it playfully. She hissed with pleasure as she coated the younger woman's smooth leg with her oily fluids.

Anita and Lydia held each other tightly, breasts mashed together, and kissed one another softly. Their hands continued to explore, but more sedately, softly caressing their goose-pimpled flesh as the car did its best to dissipate the residual heat of their encounter.

The cab driver eventually cleared his throat and announced, "Here we are, ladies," as he slowed to a stop at a gate in a large privacy fence.

Anita sat up and saw that they had indeed arrived at a nudist resort, just as promised. She smiled down at Lydia and held her hand out to help her rise. "Do we owe you anything?" she asked the driver, just to make sure.

"No, ma'am," he confirmed, "The gentleman from the club requested to be billed."

"Well, we should at least give you a tip!" Lydia said brightly, her good cheer having apparently recovered after the love-making. "I know! You can have our clothes! We won't be needing them while we're here!"

So saying, the young woman wiggled around until she could free the disheveled garments they had been partially sitting on, then passed them to the flummoxed cabbie. They were slightly stained with sweat and sex, but perhaps they would have sentimental value for the man, Anita thought. Part of her wanted to stop the exchange, anticipating that they would eventually need something to wear when they left the resort, but seeing the happy expression on Lydia's face as she ensured their prolonged exposure made her resist the urge to halt the transaction.

Climbing out of the cab, Lydia took her mother by the hand as they walked up to the entrance of the resort, saying, "This was a great idea, mom, thank you so much!" She gave the older woman a relatively chaste kiss on the cheek as she urged her to walk faster.

The cab slowly drove away with their clothes, and Anita was just glad she'd thought to grab their bags, as she was certain it would cost something to be admitted to the resort. "You know, Lydia," she said, "Maybe you can see if this place is hiring, as well. They've probably got a restaurant and maybe some other businesses. I doubt they can require you to be naked, but I bet they'll preferentially hire people who prefer to be nude."

"That's a fantastic idea!" Lydia gushed, jumping up and down slightly with anticipation, and making her heavy breasts bounce alluringly. Anita found her eyes drawn to the jiggling globes for a moment before looking back up at her ambiguously-related friend's smiling face.

"Come on," the older woman said, leading the way once again. "Let's see what this place has to offer!"

Chapter 6

1996: Early August- Ivor, VA

Agent Balzac rubbed his face wearily while he waited behind an RV that was entering the nudist resort he'd tracked his partner to. He'd been just a little too slow for the cab company to reach their driver by radio before the man dropped off his passengers. He'd managed to interview the cabbie at a rendezvous on the way to make sure, via some discreet telepathic probing, that he'd had the right passengers. The flashes he'd glimpsed in the man's mind, of his partner's backseat dalliance with Lydia Tyler, had given him an erection that was uncomfortable in more ways than one.

After some internal debate, Harry had decided against calling in any additional backup. Although presumably still covered by an illusion of a different woman, his partner was wandering around the resort completely unclothed and probably still under the influence of whatever suggestions the damned photographer had given her. She was going to be mortified whenever she got back to her right mind, but he hoped he could at least minimize her humiliation by not dragging in even more strangers.

Finally reaching the gate, Agent Balzac displayed his credentials and told the attendant, "I'm here looking for two women that arrived by cab about an hour ago."

Before he could launch into a description or explanation, the resort's gatekeeper opined, "Can't say I'm surprised, somethin' seemed fishy 'bout them two moment they popped up. Was thinkin' of callin' someone about 'em, myself. You'll be wantin' their cabin number, I reckon?"

"Yes, and a spare key, if you have one," affirmed Harry. "Is there anything else you can tell me about them? Anything strange?"

The man in the booth laughed and said, "Everythin' was kinda strange. They smelled like sex and I told 'em real stern-like that this is a family place and they'd best keep things clean and cordial outside their cabin. The young'un was talkin' like she hoped to work here. I won't lie, I wouldn't mind seein' her daily, if she can behave."

"I see," said Agent Balzac, struggling to keep a straight face. "Where would she need to go to apply?" The attendant provided Harry with a map and directions to both the cabin and office, then gave a tongue-in-cheek warning that he was likely to encounter nude people inside the resort.

The cabin proved to be empty, and he wasn't certain it had even been visited, considering the lack of luggage his targets had brought. A quick check with the people in the office proved that Anita and Lydia had not yet been there to apply for jobs, either. It felt awkward to contemplate cruising around to look for them, so after a moment's deliberation, Harry left instructions to call him if either woman stopped by the office, then proceeded back to the cabin on foot.

Fortunately for his nerves, Agent Balzac didn't have to wait very long before he heard voices approaching, and he instinctively reached out with his mind to try and touch Agent Wang's before she opened the door. He succeeded, but immediately grabbed his head as lancing, freezing pain stabbed through his brain.

Despite the distress of maintaining contact, he forced himself not to reflexively shut down his connection, determined to discover the reason for his suffering. Cautiously probing, he found thoughts and commands that had been stabbed into Anita's mind, somewhat like giant icicles. He could tell that the foreign ideas were melting, gradually diminishing in strength, but approaching them with his own thoughts was making his own mind almost freeze in turn.

As the key rattled in the doorknob, Harry decided to risk a very brief exploration of Lydia's mind for comparison. If Anita had been subjected to ice spikes, the teen woman's mind had been buried in a glacier. Even the few seconds of his mental touch had sent a chill into the deeps of his own identity before Harry instinctively recoiled. To his horror, he realized that certain thoughts that had been implanted in the women were now mirrored in his own.

Lydia should be naked as much as possible, she loves it.

Lydia is a slut and a sex toy, she loves being used.

A good mother helps her daughter be slutty and sexy.

Cum is the proper reward for being a good slut.

"Um, who are you?" asked Lydia, standing in the doorway with Agent Wang, who still looked superficially similar to Laney Tyler in most respects.

Harry stared blearily at the two naked women from the chair he had fallen into after his attempted telepathy. There was something important about their minds that he was trying to remember, a thought he was trying to hold onto, but it was cold and slippery and eventually escaped him. He cleared his throat and said, "Uh... Harry," feeling like a moron.

"This is my partner," supplied Agent Wang unhelpfully, immediately frowning at her own words.

"Partner?" asked Lydia, looking even more confused. "Are you, like, dating this man, mom?"

"Not exactly," said both agents simultaneously, sharing a very small smile for a moment at the coincidence.

"It's more of a business arrangement," Anita supplied, clearly trying to backtrack a little.

"So, you sell houses, too?" Lydia asked Harry, still looking bewildered at his presence.

"Sure," agreed Agent Balzac, just to end the inquiry, but then found himself adding, "What I'm really here for is to help your mother reward you for being a good slut."

Harry froze, mortified to realize what he'd just said, and he looked at his partner, hoping to see evidence that she was reasserting control of her thoughts. Instead, he saw her initial look of alarm and surprise melt into one of arousal, which mirrored the expression on Lydia's face.

"My little girl loves being a sex toy," said Anita, whose hand disappeared behind the younger woman as she urged her into the cabin with a caress on her ass, shutting the door behind them. "Don't you, Lydia?"

"Yes, Mommy!" Lydia confirmed, mewling slightly as she teased her nipples. "This slut body I live in is for anyone's pleasure!"

"It's good you found a way to keep her naked," grunted Harry, admiring the young woman's curves openly for the first time, and feeling himself growing hard.

"I try to be a proper mother to her," agreed Anita, wrapping her arms around her supposed daughter from behind and squeezing Lydia's breasts.

"You're setting a good example by not wearing clothes, either," Harry opined, undoing his belt and pants to relieve some of the pressure on his erection. "How good is she at giving head?"

"What she lacks in skill, she makes up for with enthusiasm," said Anita, smirking slightly as she gently pushed Lydia to her knees in front of Agent Balzac.

"Well, best join her down there and keep an eye on her performance, then," Harry said as he raised himself enough to pull down his pants and underwear, freeing his cock from its cloth prison. He sighed in relief as it bounced toward his stomach, then groaned as Lydia's warm hand enclosed it. Anita followed his advice, and soon both women were taking turns stroking and licking and kissing his manhood.