The Case of the Loving Sisters

Story Info
Terry Mason solves another big case.
5.4k words
4.6
2.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Della Treat is parading around Terry Mason's office totally naked. She's combing her fingers through her hair and swinging her tits and hips around provocatively.

"Did you see my Volume 13 of the California Penal Codes anywhere, Della?" Mason asks. "I need to look something up."

Della walks over to the leather couch near the sliding doors to the balcony and lies down. "Fuck the goddam penal codes, Terry darling," she says, inserting a finger into her wet pussy. "Get your ass over here and fuck me silly."

"Volume 13, Della. Very important. There's a poor sweet innocent girl being swindled by an evil and mysterious coot, and with my steely insights into human psychology and supreme knowledge of the California Penal Codes and courtroom hijinks, I know I can save the poor girl from terrible grief, all in about 47 minutes with just four commercial breaks."

(If Paul Snake hasn't ravished her sweet ass already, Della thinks.) "Really, Terry sweetie," Della says, "I need that cock of yours in my pussy, like pronto. I mean, you do have a cock, don't you, or am I assuming too much?"

"Better call Paul, Della. Tell him to get over here right away."

Della sighs and gets off the couch, throwing her silky dress on over her head. "You might be the best fucking lawyer in this town, but you're a hopeless dead fish in the screwing department." She grabs the telephone and calls Paul Snake.

The phone is answered by a man breathing hard. "Yeah, Snake here." Della hears a voice in the background, "Oh, yeah, slide that cock of yours up my ass and give me all you've got." Only she can't quite tell if it's a woman's or man's voice.

"It's me, Pauli baby. Who's that with you, is it a Carl or a Carla?"

"Oh hi, Beautiful. Now you know that's privileged information that only the D.A. and his henchmen would ever be able to beat out of me."

"Hmmm, I'm sure Lt. Dragg would love to do just that," she says. "Listen, Pauli, Terry wants to see you right away. Think you could manage it?"

"Let me just get my pants on and I'll be right down." Then Della hears him say, "You, get the fuck out of here now. I'll call you if I need you."

The "secret" back entryway into Terry Mason's office opens about ten minutes later and in walks Paul. "Hey, Beautiful," he says to Della, and she smiles at him. Mason turns in his chair to face Snake. With his back turned Della raises her dress up to her chin and flashes her naked body at Paul. He stares at her, mouth watering.

"Paul," Mason begins, "I need you and some of your boys to find my Volume 13 of the California Penal Codes. It looks like it might've been stolen."

"Penal Codes?" Paul stammers, still staring at Della, who is now pinching her nipples.

"Yes. Try San Francisco first, then Las Vegas."

"Ummm, San Francisco? Las Vegas? I'm not sure I ever heard of those places," Paul replies, enraptured by Della, who has now turned around and is wriggling her bare ass at him.

"Very funny, Paul," says Mason. "I would laugh if I wasn't so distraught and lost in thought over that poor old man I'm representing who was forced to sign over all his property to that unscrupulous mining company."

"I thought that was last week's case," Della says.

"Oh, yes, I'm sorry. You're right. We really gave it to Burger that time, didn't we!"

Suddenly the main office door opens and in walks Turdy, the receptionist, all disheveled. "There's a ravishing blonde outside who wants to see you, Mr. Mason."

"Did she say who she is, what she wants?"

"No," says Turdy, "but she's got a tongue long enough to go halfway down my throat and a beautiful set of knockers."

"Okay, show her in."

In walks this gorgeous blonde bombshell, wearing a dress at least four sizes too small for her voluptuous body, tits out to here, ass out to there. Paul takes one look at her and gets a worried look on his face. He begins slowly backing up toward the door he came in through when she looks at him and says, "Haven't we met somewhere before?"

"I don't think so," Paul says.

"Say, you're that guy who keeps coming into the strip club I work at putting ten-dollar bills in my G string begging me to give you a blow job when I get off."

"I don't think so," Paul says, and makes a dash for the door, crashing through it, disappearing.

"How can I help you, Miss...." Mason finally asks.

"Patootie, Melody Patootie. I understand you are representing a poor sweet innocent girl being swindled by an evil and mysterious coot. Is that true?"

"I've offered her my services. Just waiting to hear from her," says Mason.

"Well, she's lying to you Mr. Mason, swindling you, canoodling you. She's about as innocent as a five-dollar whore cruising Central Avenue after dark, and everybody knows for a fact there's nothing mysterious about that coot with her at all, that he's some lover boy she picked up and that for some unknown, baffling reason the two of them are trying to ruin her sweet innocent sister who will look to everybody as guilty as sin especially after the lover boy is found dead just before the second commercial break."

"How do you know all this, Miss Patootie," Mason asks.

"Because I'm she!" (Mason immediately surmises she's telling the truth because he is aware that she used the proper pronoun in her declaration; only an innocent victim would use proper English.) "I'm the one who needs your help, Mr. Mason."

"I see," says Mason. "I've never represented the wrong client ever, and there's no reason to start now. So I'd be honored and more than willing to be your lawyer."

"I'm not sure I can afford such a renowned, highly respected attorney as you, Mr. Mason."

He dismisses her concern with a wave of his hand. "I've never been paid a nickel for any case I ever took on, to everyone's chagrin, and look around at this fancy office, not to mention the brand-new Cadillac convertible I'm always driving, it doesn't seem to make a difference. If you want to give me a few bucks, I'll donate it to charity."

"Terry," says Della. "I think maybe I ought to take Melody back to my apartment, as you often have me do with other female clients, for her own safety."

"You're right, Della. Take her with you now."

Della quickly hustles Melody out of the office and into a cab. In the cab she touches Melody's leg and slowly moves her hand up her stockinged thigh. Melody grabs her hand and holds it against her hot and moist pussy, Della pushing a finger through the side of her panties to bury in her bush. Melody reaches to stroke Della's tits, and they kiss each other on the lips. The fondling the cab driver can't see, but the kissing he can.

"Della, Della," he says. "I'm going to have a sign made for the back seat of my cab that says "Della's Other Boudoir." I see you have a beautiful dame with you this time, been a while for that."

"Yeah, I know," she replies. "She's a hot one, too. Aren't you, Melody."

"You bet, honey. As hot as they come."

The cab stops in front of Della's apartment building. "What time do you get off, Mac," she says to the cabbie, a handsome guy in his early thirties.

"In about two hours," he answers.

"Good, come back in two hours if you want and ring the buzzer. Look at your watch and wait two minutes; if I haven't buzzed you in in that time, it means we're in the middle of something I'm not going to interrupt for anything, not even a threesome with you."

Melody says to the cabbie, "If you've got a big cock I'll make sure she buzzes you in. Does he have a big cock, Della?"

"Not bad for a cab driver," she says, and she pays him the fare, including a tip more than the fare.

The two women walk into Della's apartment and before Mac drives a half-dozen blocks away, they are naked and in her bed. Turdy was certainly right about Melody's knockers, and Della has her face buried in them. She licks and bites her nipples, making Melody moan. "Oh, that feels so fucking good," she says. Soon Della licks south across Melody's belly to her pussy, pulling gently on her bush with her lips. She guides her tongue to her slit and slides it between her lips into her cunt. The ecstasy is building in Melody's loins, the thrill and sensations beginning to flood over her. Her juices are flowing onto Della's tongue, and she tastes delicious and sweet. Melody caresses her own tits, squeezing them hard, as Della laps and fingers her cunt. "Lick my cunt, yes, lick it right there," she purrs. Melody begins thrashing her head back and forth on the pillow as Della pinpoints her tongue onto her clit. Melody holds Della's head to the spot that brings her the most pleasure, and Della zeros in; it isn't long before Melody spasms and achieves her climax.

They rest for a while on the bed, and then Della makes a move to get up and says she has to pee. She goes into the bathroom and sees that Melody is following her.

"Did you ever pee while somebody sucked your tits?" Melody asks.

"What?" Della says.

"Sit down. I'll give you a treat."

Della sits on the toilet as if to pee, and Melody straddles her thighs and sits on top of them, their pussies touching. "Go ahead and piss," Melody says, "and I'll go too." They both start pissing, Della feeling Melody's warm fluid cascade over her pussy and into the bowl. It's so incredibly sexy and naughty. Melody puts her hands on Della's tits and then bends forward to suck them, continuing long after they stop peeing. After a while they stand up and go back to the bed, their pussies still dripping. They get into a 69 position and lick the piss off each other's pussy, savoring the salty tangy taste. Then Melody pushes Della onto her back and gets between her legs. She licks her pussy deep and alternates her tongue with two of her fingers. Della is floating off into another dimension, she thinks, one of pure pleasure and sensation. Melody pushes Della's legs back and licks her asshole, circling the tip of her tongue around her rosebud before pushing it inside. There is no taste to speak of, only a mild sweatiness. She runs her tongue from her asshole to her cunt using the flat of her tongue to create as much sensation as possible. The pressure building in Della's loins is powerful, "Oh fuck," she whimpers, "Fuck, that's good!" She feels herself thrusting her cunt into Melody's face, her pleasure increasing, until like a small stream dam suddenly bursting, its waters tumbling forth, she orgasms, inadvertently sending a small spurt of piss into Melody's mouth. They rest again in each other's arms, slowly recuperating.

They talk about one thing and another, and at one point Della asks her about Paul Snake and his blow job requests. "He's certainly persistent," she says. "But we girls need to be careful at the club, the vice squad is all over that place, and if we're caught taking money for sexual favors, they'll bust us for soliciting. Besides, my boss says he's gay, so I really don't know what the hell he's up to."

"Paul Snake gay?" Della howls. "Either your boss is wrong or Paul's the greatest actor since John Barrymore. It seems like he's been after my pussy since I don't know how long."

"But has he ever gotten it?"

"You know, you might be on to something. He with that 'Hi, Beautiful' routine every time he sees me, but he never tries to go beyond that, now that I think about it. But why you with the blow jobs? I'd give him way more than that if he'd only ask."

"Well, that's what I mean," Melody says. "What the hell's he up to?"

Suddenly they hear the door buzzer sound. "Mac is a little earlier than he said he'd be," says Della. "Guess I can't blame him. Should I buzz him in? Want to get fucked? He'd be worth our time, that's for sure."

"Great," says Melody. "I never pass up a good fuck if I can help it."

Della speaks into an intercom. "Is that you, Mac?"

"Yeah, it's me, Della. Hope I'm not too early. I guess I'm not interrupting anything, huh?"

"You're just a lucky guy. I'll buzz you in."

She buzzes the outside door and leaves her own door slightly ajar. Mac comes in, looks around, and is summoned into the bedroom. He says something about the place looking different, and Della says the kitchen's been repainted and he says he likes it. "Take your clothes off, Mac, let's party."

Mac lays down on his back on the bed, the girls on top of him, and they begin making love. Della rubs his chest and kisses him while Melody goes to suck his cock. She circles the head of his cock with her tongue before taking him deeper into her mouth. He's a good eight inches and fills her mouth perfectly. He fondles Della's tits and pulls her towards him so he can kiss them and tells her how beautiful she looks. After a while she straddles his face looking toward Melody and puts her cunt on his mouth. "Suck my pussy, Mac. Remind me how wonderful that tongue of yours really is." He licks all around her opening nibbling her lips, drinking up her juices. She stretches her body down over his and joins Melody in sucking his cock. Melody licks his balls as Della sucks the head and upper shaft. The girls interrupt their kissing and sucking to kiss each other every now and then. Then the girls switch places and Melody places her cunt on his mouth facing forward, while Della straddles him and puts his cock inside her pussy. She is sopping wet and his cock slides in easily; she rides him hard, massaging her pussy lips with one hand, touching her asshole with the other. Mac's tongue is plowing deeply into Melody's cunt as she grinds it onto his face. Another switch is made with Melody lying on her back, Mac fucking her cunt while on his haunches, and Della sitting on Melody's face. Mac is able to caress Melody's tits as he fucks her, which increases her pleasure immensely, and to also touch Della's ass. Mac feels his cum is about to burst from him and Melody holds his hands against her tits, rubbing them hard. Unable to hold back any longer, he erupts into her cunt, spurting half a dozen times into her. On about his third spurt Melody spasms and comes, and soon after Della cascades over.

Della gets everyone a beer from the fridge, which they enjoy lounging on the bed. After about an hour Mac says he should leave, tomorrow would be a long day. They kiss all around and he and Melody exchange numbers, hoping to see each other again soon. Everyone's had a great time.

The next morning Mason calls Della and tells her to come to the office and bring Melody with her. When the women get there, they find Lt. Dragg of homicide standing in Mason's office.

"Well, hello, Della. This is Miss Melody Patootie, I presume?"

"Of course it is, Lieutenant," says Melody. "Don't you remember me from the Policemen's Ball a few months ago? I was the stripper you boys hired, and you were the one who stripped naked to dance with me. Then you tried to fuck me on the podium, on the head table, in the coat closet, in the ladies' room and the men's room, and on the dishwasher in the kitchen. For an old-timer you've got stamina, I'll say that for you. Plain wore me out that night."

"Maybe you'd like continuing some of that with me in one of L.A.'s fine prison cells, because I'm afraid, Miss Patootie, you're under arrest for the murder of your sister's lover boy, found bludgeoned to death with a 14-inch dildo discovered nearby with your fingerprints on it, strands of your blonde hair caught in his fly, a pair of your thong panties in his pants pocket, and several condoms scattered around his body with your vaginal fluid on them."

"That's all circumstantial evidence, Dragg, and you know it!" cries Mason. "Anybody could've planted those things there."

"Yeah, and my grandmother had a threesome with Teddy Roosevelt and the Prince of Wales. Come along, Miss Patootie." Dragg grabs Melody by her elbow and leads her out the door right into the next commercial.

Time moves quickly in the world of Terry Mason, so the very next day we're in the Los Angeles County Courthouse, the murder trial of Miss Melody Patootie about to begin. About 20 people are in the courtroom, all the extras they could afford to pay to sit there looking halfway interested. D.A. Ham Burger is giving his opening remarks, saying the state will prove, beyond any doubt, how Melody Patootie willfully and deliberately bludgeoned to death lover boy and is guilty of First Degree Murder. Terry Mason sits nonchalantly listening to Burger, shaking his head and laughing. He leans over to Melody and says, "I don't believe this guy. Every week it's the same old drivel, and every week I totally destroy him! He just never learns!"

Then Burger turns to the judge and says, "Your honor, I call my first witness. Miss Sadie Patootie."

A stunningly gorgeous brunette rises and slithers toward the witness stand; she's wearing a tight wrap-around minidress (relatively new at this time in the fashion world) that barely covers her ass, her tits exposed down to the top of her nipples, and a pair of five-inch spike heels. As she steps up onto the platform on which the witness stand is built, with her back to the courtroom, she stumbles slightly, and her dress rises a few inches higher, just enough to reveal to everyone that Miss Patootie is wearing no underwear. She rights herself, looks out into the courtroom, smiles innocently, and says, "Oops, how clumsy of me," and finally sits down.

Burger: Miss Patootie, is it true that you often take on two men at the same time... no, no, I'm sorry, what am I saying, wrong question.

Mason: I object, your honor! According to Part IV, Section 2 of the California Penal Codes...

Burger: I withdraw the question, your honor. I don't know what I was thinking just then.

Della leans over to Melody and says, "He's thinking with his dick, is what he's doing. It looks like any minute it's going to bust right through his pants."

Melody asks, "Have you ever seen his cock, it's quite a specimen."

Della says, "Once, but don't tell Terry. I just so happened to be in court when he won a case against a different defense attorney, not Terry, a rare occurrence. He was so excited and when he saw me he invited me for a drink in order to gloat over his victory, and then we fucked in the back seat of his car. Nice equipment, you're right, but no technique."

"Yeah," says Melody. "He's great to give blow jobs to, though, because he comes in about 10 seconds and you're not sucking away on it forever wondering if he's ever going to come."

The judge clears his throat and looks at the two women, warning them to be quiet.

Burger: Now, Miss Patootie, you're the defendant's sister, is that correct?

Miss Patootie: Fuck no! That bitch? Are you crazy?

Then she laughs and looks at Melody. "Hey, Mel, how are you doing, sweetie? Ha, ha, got you that time, didn't I."

Burger: Miss Patootie...

Miss Patootie: Okay, yes, she's my sister. Sheesh!

Burger: Miss Patootie, do you recognize this 14-inch dildo, marked Exhibit A, the murder weapon? (Shows her the dildo)

Miss Patootie: Of course, it's mine.

Burger: How big was lover boy's dick?

Miss Patootie: Oh, about 10 inches, not too fat, either, it would slip up my ass real easy like, mmmm, wonderful!

Burger: Yes, I'm sure.

Mason: I object, your honor. The California Penal Codes, in Part VII, Section 8a, make it quite clear that any dildo over 12 inches...

Judge: Overruled!

Burger: Now, Miss Patootie, why such a big dildo?

Miss Patootie: You should see the 22-inch double-sided one I've got that I can barely get my hand around; put some oil on that motherfucker and it'll have my pussy humming in no time. Keep me busy all afternoon.

Burger: Your honor...

Judge: She's right, Mr. Burger. My wife has one just like it, and she's probably lying in bed right now riding that sucker for all it's worth. I wish it was 5:00 o'clock right now so I could adjourn court for the day and get home and take over. You need to get out more, Mr. Burger, see the world a bit.

12