The Castle

Story Info
A ghost story with benefits.
2.4k words
4.44
7.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whiffle65
Whiffle65
110 Followers

This one is more fantasy than SF.

* * * * * *

"Oh Mason! Dear, I'm so sorry! The deposition got continued for another day; I won't be able to join you until tomorrow evening."

"Don't worry Sophie, I'm OK. I'll just putter around in this big old castle, all by myself..."

"All by yourself? The brochure said that they had a full staff."

"Well, there is an old guy who seems to do all the innkeeper work, but he said he never stays here overnight."

"You would think there would be ample room in that huge castle."

"Yeah, he said something about 'not being able to gang ary' after staying here."

"That means he couldn't walk correctly: did he have a limp?"

"Not really a limp, but he definitely had a strange gait. I'm glad that you can translate this brogue."

"Yes, well, I'll call you tomorrow when I find out what time I'll be coming in. You can meet me at the train station in town."

"Sounds good. Love you!"

"Love you too, dear. Good night."

Well, this will be a much more 'romantic getaway' when she finally gets here. I put my cellphone ('Oh yeah, that's a mobile here') on the nightstand, and picked up my book. After rereading the same paragraph for the third time, I realized I was just too tired from the long trip 'across the pond', and the interminable train ride, and put out the reading lamp. The room was still lit by the flickering glow from the fireplace, but I was asleep almost instantly.

*****************************

The surf crashed gently in the distance, while I lay on the lounge chair, half drowsing in the warm, humid tropical air. Sophie came to me, and wordlessly ran her hands down my chest. Her fingers trailed so lightly, so faintly that I could scarce feel them at all. My legs were uncomfortably warm, and I flicked the towel off. Sophie continued stroking, so very lightly, further and further downward, inspiring my cock to stir and swell. And swell. I felt as rigid as a fence post, as Sophie straddled me and impaled herself, thrusting herself vigorously up and down my cock, as I felt ... the lightest, faintest sensation? What the ...? I opened my eyes to find a beautiful, buxom woman bouncing up and down on my crotch. Well, not quite a woman, as I could see the fireplace and my castle bedroom through her. So, a ghost? I startled, and she looked down at me, her ghostly hands braced against my chest. Putting a finger to her lips, she shushed me, cocked an eyebrow, and continued her ride to orgasm.

Whereupon she vanished, leaving me with the fence post. My god, it was a fence post, and still unsatisfied by her ectoplasmic tickling. While I had been about 7" long at my best, my erection was now at least an extra hand long, another 4"?!? Left in the lurch, I staggered off to the WC to get acquainted with my new dimensions, half expecting everything to be a particularly bad case of jet lag-induced hallucination.

******************************

The next morning, I found that the caretaker had laid out breakfast for me in the sun room. His note said he was tending the grounds that morning, and would be back to the castle sometime mid-afternoon. I ate, verified, incredulously, for the third time that morning that my equipment was now extra-large, dressed, and cycled into the village on the castle's complimentary bicycle. Really not much else to do in the castle itself.

After poking my way through a few gift and souvenir shops, I wandered into a pub, thinking of an early lunch and killing time until Sophie called.

"Aye, welcome!" the barmaid called out, "What can I pour ye?"

I asked if there was a local Scotch, and what it was like.

"Weel, Braddoch is the closest, but not really local. Have ye had much Scotch before?"

I admitted that I hadn't.

"Try a taste o' this then. Most o' those who ha'n't had much seem to like it. If you like that'n, I'll give ye a full pour." I sat down at the bar, and tasted the amber liquid before me. Honey and wildflowers. I nodded approval, and received a much larger pour.

"So, are ye staying nearby, or just passing through?" she inquired.

I replied that I was staying at the old castle, and just waiting for my fiancée to arrive.

The codger three bar stools over then piped in, "Ah, then ye'll be safe from Bessie, then."

"Bessie?"

"Aye, the castle has a wee ghostie. Only 'bothers' the single men though, not if you have company", he replied. "She does make it worth your while, though", he added with a wink.

I was then reminded of the fact that I do not have a poker face, as he cocked his head and asked "Oh, so you spent the night there by yourself?" I nodded.

"Weel, no need to be embarrassed by it. Most o' the men in town have spent a night or three there, adding the odd centimeter to their wedding tackle. Meself included." I guess that explained all the rulers for sale in the souvenir shops.

"More like four," I muttered into my Scotch.

"Four centimeters, that's--"

"Inches."

"Four inches? She must have really liked ye, then. Only one who's gotten more was old Angus, and he was there for two weeks straight."

"Angus the caretaker?"

"Aye, that's him. He and his wife used to keep the castle, and then she died suddenly. Angus went back to the castle after the funeral, and it was two weeks before he could find himself a place in town. Hasn't walked straight since," he added with a wink.

"Why did it take him two weeks?"

"Weel, we dinna know that much about Bessie back then. We in the village only heard dribs and drabs, and many were afeared that the ghost would follow Angus to wherever he slept. Finally, the widow McIntosh took him in; they've been fair happy ever since."

My phone chimed, and I pulled it out. It was a text from Sophie: "Sorry! Depo running late. Will get a taxi and meet you at castle tonight. Don't wait for me in town."

"Bad news?"

"No, just more delay. Could I see your lunch menu? And I'll have another one of these", indicating my now empty glass.

******************************

I spent the afternoon in the pub, talking with Malcolm (the codger), Lilly (the barmaid), and a few other patrons who wandered in and out. Developed quite an appreciation for the Scotch. Also got the impression that Lilly was discretely informing all the single women who came in about my story, including the apparently disappointing fact that I was engaged. As dusk fell, I decided to walk the bicycle, just a bit too unsteady to ride, back up the hill to the castle, waving off offers to drive me back from several women, young and old alike.

I arrived at the castle after dark, and found that Angus had laid out a light supper for Sophie and me: sausage, cheese, hard boiled eggs, crusty bread, and a bottle of wine. His note said he had to leave early, and that there was also beer in the "ice box."

My phone chimed again. Sophie texted: "Depo finally done. Will catch last train, will be in quite late. Don't wait up, I'll wake you ;-)"

I was heading out to the great room with a plate of cheese and sausage when I spied a bottle of Scotch, the same brand I'd been drinking all afternoon, on the counter. Poured myself a generous glass, and sat down in front of the huge fireplace with my plate, glass and book. And promptly fell asleep.

**********************************

Teasing lips tickled my ear, and soft fingers stroked my cheek, unbuttoned my shirt.

"Hi Sophie, I have a surprise for you..." I unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my pants and slid them down.

"Mmmmm" she whispered, stroking my swelling cock with the lightest of touches. It flopped back against my chest as it filled, standing to attention as it continued to harden. She slowly ran her mouth along it, up and down, gliding gently from base to tip and back, and I felt even harder than the night before. Then she was astride me, my telephone pole fitting perfectly, deep inside her as she moved up and down.

Between the Scotch, the jet lag, and being half asleep, I was more than a little foggy. But eventually it occurred to me that there was no way Sophie could straddle my new cock without a lot of lube and much forcing. In fact, it felt more like ... Bessie again? My eyes snapped open, to find Bessie, head thrown back as she came. Remarkably, her pussy surrounding my cock was the only part of her I could really feel, and feel I did, coming just after her. She looked down on me, planted a kiss on my cheek that I could almost feel, and vanished, like smoke in a light breeze.

I was no longer at full mast, but there was no doubt that I was now, incredibly, even larger than I'd been that morning. I showered, donned a robe, and went back downstairs for my neglected sausage and cheese. Then I heard the front door open just as I sat down, and Sophie came in, wheeling her heavy suitcase behind her.

"Sophie, you're finally here!"

"Oh, Mason, I'm so sorry. But glad I'm finally here with you." Hugging me, she said "I thought I'd surprise you in bed" in a flirtatious tone. Her hand slipped inside my robe.

"I'm not sure you'd recognize me in bed now." I replied, in the same tone. Then her fingers found their target.

"Oh! So, the ghost is real?"

Huh?

"Apparently. I saw her. Twice. Shall we... go upstairs?"

We did.

****************************

We stood in the flickering firelight in the upstairs bedroom, hugging feverishly, kissing hungrily, as if we could not possibly get close enough together. Then, she pulled my cock free of my robe, and her eyes bugged out.

"Oh my God! Mason! What happened?"

"Yeah, well, I met the ghost. Twice. Apparently, she really likes me..."

"Mason, you're so ... huge!" Pressed between us, the head of my cock reached her cheek. "I never thought ... it's so ... I don't know if I can ..." Anguish shone from her face, tears in her eyes.

Yep, this is what I was afraid of.

"Well, shall we give it a try?" Eyes wide, she nodded yes.

"We'll have to figure out other positions at some point; for now, let's trying lying side by side." We finished disrobing, and both lay down on the bed. We spent quite a while kissing and fondling, and she paid much attention to my cock, finally pushing me onto my back and leaning over me to focus on it.

"Mase, it's so thick I can't even wrap my boobs around it!"

"That's OK. Do you want to try...?"

"Yes. Just a second." She grabbed a tube of lube from her purse, and applied half of the entire tube to the end of my cock. "We'll have to start buying this by the liter."

Fortunately, the owners had installed a truly huge bed in the castle; maybe I shouldn't have been surprised, considering. With both of us lying diagonally across the bed, I was able to scoot down until her crotch was in my face.

"I'll scoot up, slowly, and you try to guide it in. Just let me know if you want me to slow down, or stop."

"OK"

"Should I, ... try something first?"

"Mase, I'm as wet as I've ever been in my life. Just start."

Half an hour later, we conceded defeat.

"Mason, what are we going to do?"

"Maybe you can work up to it. We can get a series of ever-larger ... vibrators? And eventually, you'll be able to take it, at least part way."

"You think so?", she asked tearfully.

"Yeah, I'm sure of it. ... You look like you're sore, can I get you anything?"

"Hmmm, yes. Could I try some of that Scotch you were having?"

"I'll be right back."

I padded downstairs, naked, holding my unsatisfied mammoth erection upright to keep it from slamming into walls or windows, down the stairs, beginning to subside in the cool castle air. In the kitchen, as I turned around with the Scotch and two glasses, I met Bessie again. She was floating in the middle of the kitchen, facing me with a questioning look on her face.

I shrugged "Appears I'm too big for her now. It won't fit." Bessie's expression turned sad. She looked down at the floor, and faded away.

I took the Scotch upstairs, and we both enjoyed a glass or two. Or three. We talked of anything except the problem we now faced. Then it occurred to me to ask Sophie if she'd had anything to eat. She hadn't, so I went back to the kitchen to make her a plate of the cheese and sausage. I took a while to compose the plate, wanting it to be at least a little classy, which was not easy given what I had to work with. Shortly after I started slicing the hard sausage, I began to hear the wind outside, moaning through the bushes. It grew steadily louder, until it sounded almost like ... a woman in the throes of passion? I grabbed the plate, and hurried up the stairs. At the top, I passed Bessie, heading the other direction with a ... satisfied? expression on her ghostly countenance. She evaporated into vapor as she passed me.

I burst into the bedroom, calling out "Sophie, are you OK?"

"Oh, yes. Put the food down and come here. I'm hungry for something else."

I don't know exactly what Bessie did, and Sophie resolutely refuses to talk about the experience, but from that time on, Sophie was able to take all of me, the full 16" or so, fitting like we were made for each other. In a sense, I guess that we were. And, she was even, ahem, augmented enough to titfuck me.

We collapsed a few hours later, from jet lag, exhaustion, and loss of fluids. Her last words as we drifted off towards sleep were "Tomorrow afternoon, we go into town and get some larger clothes..."

Whiffle65
Whiffle65
110 Followers