The Cat and the Kitten Ch. 15-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unfortunately so, yes. What are you doing, William?" she asked with a cute little smirk as she looked at him sidelong.

"I have a bit of a fetish, ok?" he admitted with a smirk, as he brought her foot to his nose and inhaled deeply. Her shoes, on the floor between the desk and the couch, were black leather-enclosed high heels, so her feet had a faint aroma mixed with the smell of the leather, so he breathed in deeply and closed his eyes. She laughed and looked at him in amusement.

"God, Claire! I'm so turned on," he took a few toes into his mouth and sucked on them through the sheer nylons.

"We definitely need to get some dedicated time to explore both our kinks and fetishes more fully and completely," she answered with a grin, as he rubbed his hard cock against her stockinged foot, with precum starting to run down the side and into the nylon.

"Not whips and chains I hope, Claire?" he asked. By now she had lifted over her other foot and he pushed them both against his cock. He worked his hips and moved his cock between her feet, really enjoying himself.

"I like costumes," she whispered, "I'd love you to fuck me in my nun's habit."

"Oh God!" he exclaimed as his cock tingled with so much pleasure, "Yes."

"School teacher. Cave woman. Bat Girl. Witch. But I love my nun's habit best of all."

"God, we have to make that happen as soon as possible," he whispered as he pushed her legs apart and got on top of her. She grabbed his dripping cock and pulled it to her glistening opening. He groaned in pleasure as he slid into her and she wrapped her arms around him and dug her perfectly painted fingernails into his back. He immediately started to thrust into her aggressively, he was so primed, horny and ready. He held himself up a bit by gripping onto the leather couch so he could look into her face as he fucked her. He loved to see her mature face contort as his cock moved inside her. "Like that, Claire?" he grunted.

"Yes ... Oh fuck, yes!"

"You love my cock in you, don't you?" he grunted, wanting to talk dirty with her, wondering if she'd talk dirty in her nun costume.

"I love your big cock fucking my wet cunt!" she whispered back.

"Jesus Christ!" he grunted as he fucked her even harder.

Karen could hear their voices but couldn't make out the words. Will's grunts and Claire's little sharp gasps were quite clear and she imagined him on her on the couch fucking her brains out. The powerful, no nonsense, mature woman getting pounded by the nineteen year old stud. Her hand moved rapidly inside her panties and her hand was wet with juice from her now dripping pussy. She gripped the wall, feeling her legs lose strength, as an orgasm started to consume her.

"YES!" Claire hissed into his ear.

"You gonna cum?" he rose up and looked down at her as he continued to fuck.

"Hmmhum," she replied as she bite her lower lip and squeezed her eyes closed.

"God, you're beautiful," he grunted as he brushed aside some silver hair, admiring her lined mature beautiful face. He thrust himself deep into her again and again, feeling his cock start to tingle and buzz, in the ultimate of pleasure.

Karen held onto the wall as she came, trying not to lose her footing and grimacing as pleasure racked her body.

Will grunted as he exploded inside Claire and continued to fuck as he buried his face into her shoulder and neck, breathing in her faint perfume. He slowed as his body gave up and he finally stopped, panting into her neck as she did the same. He found her mouth then and kissed her a few times before pulling out.

"Get me some tissue?"

"Sure," he looked between her legs first, then gently touched her, almost in reverence as he watched some of his sperm leak out. Knowing she was filled with his sperm was such a turn on.

"Go down on me, now?" she whispered mischievously.

"Ahhhh think I'll pass on that one," he laughed.

She laughed, "Get me some tissues, William." He stood and pulled up his pants and fastened his belt. Getting her a handful of tissues, she put it against her pussy and adjusted her panties to where they should be. She stood up then, adjusted her skirt, and found her shoes before heading to the bathroom. She was tidying her hair when he caught up to her, putting his arms around her waist and laughing as he looked over her shoulder. They looked in the mirror. "I'm old enough to actually be your grandmother, you know."

"You're soooo sexy. No matter what age you are."

"Why don't you ask Lynn to do a threesome with us?" she suggested with a smirk.

"Lynn and I are not lovers." His hand went inside her blazer to cup a small breast through her shirt.

"Sure you're not. Seriously. I'd do it."

"You're just going to have to settle for me, Claire. 'Sister' Claire," he whispered as he brushed back her silvery hair again and started to kiss her neck.

"Soon, ok Baby? My husband is away next week. Some afternoon?"

"Definitely."

"And I'm serious about the threesome, too. When you're with her, plant the seed and see how she reacts to it."

"We're not lovers!" he laughed again, "And I have to go now. Thanks for the quickie." She followed him out as he retrieved his jacket.

"Lipstick," she warned as she handed him a white handkerchief. He wiped his mouth and grinned. When she led him out, Karen was sitting nervously at her desk. "Well, thank you so much for that input, Mr. Windsor." She winked at him.

"Certainly, Ms. Ivany. You are always so receptive to everything I have to offer."

"Are you ok, Karen?" Claire asked her assistant sweetly, "You look flushed."

"I'm fine." Karen replied in a small voice.

"Always a pleasure, Claire," he grinned as he went.

"Such a dashing young man," she sighed.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"You must think me a real floosie, Karen. He's ahhhh 37 years my junior, you know? I'm married. He's my boss's son. And he's having his way with me whenever he wants to in my office."

"No, Ms. Ivany. It's none of my business."

"Follow me."

Claire went back to her office and Karen followed. She sat down and got her check book out and filled one out. She snapped it out and passed it to Karen. "It's a bonus."

"Ms. Ivany!" her eyes went wild as she looked at the amount, "I ... I ... I can't?"

"You can't take a bonus? What are you some kind of communist?"

"You don't need to pay me extra to keep your secrets, Ma'am. That's what a good assistant does anyway."

"And that's why executives value good assistants. So, I want you to be happy here so I know someone is watching my back. Now back to work."

"Yes, Ma'am! Thank you Ma'am!"

Chapter 16

"Oh, Amanda! That dress is way too tight!" her mother told her with concern, when she went into the cozy middle class kitchen of their two story suburban home.

"It's fine, Mom. I wear my lab coat over it like a blazer anyway," she yawned as she went to the fridge for orange juice.

"Is that new?" she asked with some concern. Amanda's sleeveless dress was a pinkish cream color and went to mid-thigh, she wore white stockings with it.

"It is."

"Did Lynn buy it?" her mother asked with some concern.

"She paid for it with a Cormorant credit card. It'll be written off as a business expense. Her step-dad is fine with it. He owns the company."

"And you're dating his son?" she persisted.

"Yes. We're just starting to date. He just broke up with someone so he wants to take it slow. I've gotten to know him from hanging out with Lynn. He's really sweet. You'll love him. He's not a typical rich kid."

"Lynn certainly seems like a typical rich kid."

"Lynn is wonderful. She does have that façade. But she's a caring person. I love her."

"Oh my, Amanda. You're growing up so fast. I'm just worried. I don't want you to get hurt. Rich people get rich by walking over people sometimes."

"I'll bring Will by to meet you soon, ok? You'll lose all those worries when you meet him."

"Ok." She went to the stove to take up a platter of scrambled eggs and sausages. "Jacob from next door is home for a visit." Amanda froze. "He's engaged now," her mother said as she set the table.

"Really?" Amanda said with what felt like saw dust in her mouth, "That's nice."

"You used to have moon eyes for him, girl!" her mother teased.

"My first love!" she grinned back, "But next to William Windsor he's a punk!"

She had a plate of breakfast and grabbed her lab coat and keys and went out. Jacob was on their front porch, on the other side of the white picket fence, having a cup of coffee. Was he waiting to see her?

"Amanda!" he called and sprang up to hustle to the fence. Amanda drew in her breath. He must have been working out regularly this past year as he had really filled out with broad shoulders and arms displaced by his snug tee shirt. He had his black hair short and had a five o'clock shadow.

"You found your way back finally, did you?" she said icily as she went to the fence carefully as she was wearing spiked high heels.

"Wow, Amanda! Shit! You look great! Holy Jesus."

"How's your fiancée?"

"Oh ahhh yeah well, you know. I didn't mean for that to happen. It just did. We were in some classes together and did some long nights studying and it just happened. Then when I got that job and didn't come home for the summer I knew you would be pissed and would move on so my relationship with Shelley just continued to grow. I just wanted to talk to you about it."

"Well, I have moved on too. I've met a great guy."

"God, you look amazing, Amanda. I think I blew it here."

"Well, I'm not the same sweet girl you deflowered under the ol' oak tree." She made reference to their secret meeting place in his back yard between the huge red oak there and the back yard fence.

"That was an amazing summer. I'll always remember it. And a part of me will always love you."

"Yeah. It was fun. Remember the time you forget to put on a condom and, when you realized and pulled out, you came all over the front of my sun dress?"

They laughed, "I was so inexperienced. It just felt so amazing being in you I didn't realize it was feeling even better than usual."

"I never wore that dress again. I had to hide it from Mom and then when she was gone and I tried to wash it but I couldn't get the stains out. She asked me about it a few times until I told her it didn't really fit and I gave it away. She was a bit confused by that."

"White with the little blue flowers all along the bottom. God, you looked so good in that!"

"You remembered! Oh how sweet, Jake!" His hazel eyes were doing a number on her again.

"So many guys lose their virginity drunk or with some pick up. I had the most amazing summer with the sweet girl-next-door. I'm so grateful for what we had, Amanda."

"Awwww stop it, Jake! We're both attached now. And I gotta get to work!"

"Hey! Whatever happens under the old oak stays under the old oak!" he gave her a flashing grin.

"You're bad!" she grinned back, "Stop it." She turned and went to her car trying to keep her balance on the grass and wiggle her butt at the same time. Her panties were damp as she drove off, aware he was waving. "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" she tapped her steering wheel like a drum and laughed out loud. "So hot! He's way hotter than last year!"

Amanda thought about Jake most of the day. After work she worked out at the building's gym with Lynn. Lynn was clearly in fishing mode and wore a tiny crop top with knee length yoga pants. They both drew lots of attention but guys were clearly reluctant to approach Lynn, most likely as they all knew who she was and she was looking absolutely stunning as usual. Amanda was pleased just to see a few guys scope her out while she was standing close to Lynn. She had really taken to regular work outs and would always be grateful to Lynn for changing her lifestyle. She felt better and more confident about herself and loved the new found attention she was getting from guys. She assumed that, once word started to circulate that she was dating Will, the guys in the building would be keeping their distance.

She got home about seven thirty and changed into tee shirt and loose cotton shorts. She found she frequently went to her window like she used to do and look out by the oak tree to see if Jake was there. There was a picnic table and a hammock there but, so far, no Jake. Something inside her told her that he would be there when it got dark to see if she would come out as well. She also had already decided she would go and meet him and she knew they'd have sex. She wanted it. She didn't care that he was engaged, he was with her first. William was sleeping with Lynn every night so there was no reason for her not to have some fun on the side as well, although she would keep it from him of course. So, when she looked out her window for like, the tenth time that evening, she saw his silhouette. She smiled and went softly downstairs to slip on flip flops to go meet him.

"I wondered if you would come," he said softly as she approached him.

"You knew I would," she chastised him.

"I hoped you would."

She edged closer and closer to him, "God, you're ever hotter than I remember." That was all the encouragement he needed to take her in his arms and find her mouth with his. She melted as he kissed her. "Just casual, right?" she asked around a kiss.

"Yeah. No one will know but us. Just like before."

"Well, make love to me then."

He kissed her passionately and his hand slipped down to her backside to start exploring. Her hands went over his shoulders and arms and then she pulled off his tee shirt.

"Oh wow, Jake," her hands went lightly over his torso and then her mouth found one of his nipples. As she kissed around his chest he pulled off her shorts and they slipped down over smooth legs. "Sit," she whispered as she unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them open.

"Should I put something on?"

"No."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. And you don't have to pull out this time!" she giggled.

His jeans were down around his ankles as she pushed him down. He sat on the bench of the picnic table. She looked down before mounting him to see his erect cock at attention in the moonlight. She sat on him so her feet was inside the picnic table. His arms went around her back as she took his cock and pushed it against her opening and then gasped as she pushed down. His cock was squeezed inside and she slid down on him easily.

"Oh my God!" he groaned, "God, Amanda, I never stopped wanting you! When I saw you again I knew I had to be with you again."

"Me too!" she chirped as she started fucking him, feeling his cock absolutely filling her up every time she pushed down on it. They gasped and grunted as she rode him.

"Take off this," he pulled her shirt over her head and then her bra followed, "Oh yeah ... now these are boobs!"

"Someone is a bit lacking, is she?" Amanda grinned spitefully. After he had a few seconds to play with her tits she started fucking him again and he held her loosely by the waist as he watched her tits bounce. "Want to cum, Jake?" she gasped after some time.

"Yeah ... God, yes!"

Her body started to tingle and then a wash of pleasure rolled over her as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She was aware of him gasping and clutching her and then he grabbed her pony tail to pull her head back so he could find her lips. She ground her hips into his lap as they hugged tightly and kissed wetly.

"Oh God, that was good!" he gasped.

"Yeah ... let's go to the hammock?"

"Sure," he replied and she squealed softly as he stood with her still in his arms. She hooked her strong legs around his waist and held onto his neck and laughed as he kicked his jeans away and carried her to the hammock and deposited her in it. He carefully got in and they giggled and intertwined as it gently swayed back and forth. He got hard again very soon and entered her again and started to make love to her in the hammock.

"Oh God, Jake! God, don't stop!" she exclaimed as his muscular body moved rhythmically, his cock moving in and out of her in a constant motion. She clutched onto him and gave a little gasp each time he buried his cock fully into her. She looked up at the moon through the branches of the oak, marveling at how beautiful it was, as pleasure built in her body. She experienced another wonderful orgasm and her enthusiastic reaction pushed him over the edge as well, as he grunted while he pumped his sperm into her for the second time.

They swayed in the hammock for some time after, naked, kissing and laughing before getting dressed and promising to try and meet again the next night.

Chapter 17

"Thank you so much guys!" Kathy met them at the door of the hotel that was hosting the charitable ball that she was helping organize, which funded the construction of playgrounds and recreational facilities in lower income neighborhoods across the city.

"It's for SUCH a great cause!" Lynn said a bit pompously as she hugged Kathy. Lynn wore a thin and skimpy black cocktail dress that seemed to be more lace than anything else. It was sleeveless and so tight around the midriff that you could see her navel through the sheer fabric crossing her torso, and pleated from waist down to end just above her knees. Her soot-black hair was up in an elegant style, with soft curls hanging around her face, wearing gold bangles and hoop earrings to match her gold cormorant necklace. Kathy wore a plain black dress with black stockings while Lynn had bare legs and spiked high heels.

"Hi Kat!" Amanda hugged her as well. She had a tight low cut navy blue dress with sequins around the throat and hem with Will's hand constantly on her hip, waist or back.

"I heard you guys were together now," Kathy smiled, "I hope you'll be happy together!"

"Hello, Stephen," Lynn sneered.

"Hi, Lynn," Stephen blushed.

"I'll show you to our table," Kathy led them, "I really needed a date, Lynn, and he's the only one I could think of to ask," Kathy whispered to her sheepishly.

"You can date him if you want, Kathy. He's a nice guy. I just have to make him uncomfortable about it. It's just how I roll. You understand that, right?"

"Errrr I guess," Kathy tried her best to understand.

"Are we expecting anyone else?" Kathy asked as they all sat at the table for six.

"No. I just brought an extra seat so if anyone looked over casually they'd think my date was just gone to the wash room and that I'm not just a loser who couldn't find a date," Lynn sniffed.

"No one would ever think that, Lynn. Ever." Amanda laughed, she looked at Will and smiled as he held her chair, and then waited for her to sit. He leaned in and whispered something to her and she beamed at him again as he sat.

Lynn sat and crossed her legs as she surveyed the room. She had, of course, captured the attention of every guy in the room. "Whole table full of single guys over there," she remarked, "Nerd Warehouse? So that's where they make them, obviously."

"It's a large discount computer and technology store," Kathy informed her.

"How quaint," Lynn remarked, causing Kathy to roll her eyes at Amanda. "There's one cute guy there."

"Where?" asked Amanda with interest.

"Never mind, you," Will laughed.

Amanda gave him a quick glance and wink, his hand had slipped onto her leg under the table.

"The guy with the short brown hair with his back to the door side, the tall guy with the dark blue suit and light blue shirt.

"Ok," Amanda identified him, "Yeah, he's your type, isn't he?"

"You don't need to look, Kathy," Lynn smiled condescendingly.

Kathy blushed a bit, "I know the guy," she told her anyway.

"Really?"

"He's from da hood," she whispered over conspiratorially which caused the others at the table to chuckle.

Lynn smiled back coldly, "Spill it, you little bitch!" Their table all burst out laughing, except Stephen who looked shocked. Several tables, including the Nerd Warehouse one, all looked over at them. Lynn looked back with a small smirk on her lovely face.