The cat from another world

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VilHaMer
VilHaMer
1,445 Followers

It immediately got down on all fours again, facing away. I started to see the pattern. Every time I did something, it would respond this way, showing me its pussy whenever I showed it some muscle. It was like it was provoking me to action, and when I moved, it showed me what it wanted.

In the middle of this, being courted by a lovesick alien cat, I realized that I had an erection. Big one, too. That just made the situation all the more absurd. I should be scared or something, not... horny. Yeah, I had been frustrated lately, hadn't gotten laid in a while, but I couldn't just fuck any hole on offer... right?

"Mwaauuuuuu...."

I was like the cat was talking to me. Saying: Come, take me..

"Look, I can't have sex with you, you're a ... cat creature."

"Mwaauuuuuuuu...." it kept caterwauling, as if to say: Of course I am. So are you, I can smell it. Take me now. Take this pussy.

Minutes went by. Minutes of this game. Pushing, flirting, seducing. Offering herself. Keeping me from leaving, wanting me to take her from behind. Tail flickering from side to side, hind legs spreading just enough for me to see her moist, pink opening between those dark, furry legs... Before I knew it, my dick was out in the open, pointing right at her. I took hold of her fur and pulled her towards me, aiming for the opening ...

She gave off a dissatisfied growl as I slid gently inside her. She then started squirming, as if my entry was suddenly unwanted. I tried pushing inwards a couple of times, but then she leaped forward and tore herself loose, making my wet cock bounce up and down in the air like a diving board. Again she started growling and making high-pitched calls, while I stood there like an idiot with my pants down. The cat came up to me again and started walking in tight circles around me, stroking itself against my body while her tail flickered excitedly back and forth.

Once more she displayed herself. Standing on all fours in front of me, she bowed and put her whole body except for the rear down on the ground. First she dismissed me, then she invited me again? Confused, I once again positioned myself and tried to push my dick inside her, and once again she started to squirm and make those wailing noises. This time, however, I grabbed hold of her tail. I also put my left hand on her hip and tried pulling her towards me, finding it to be easier than I had expected. She growled again and started moving, but this time I held her harder, and she didn't tear herself loose. She just squirmed a bit and kept growling and meowing.

"So that's what you like, huh?" I said and pushed myself in, quite roughly, receiving a pleased growl in response.

While not very tight, it felt warm and wet. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation -- a soft, delightful channel for my cock to sink into. It also felt a few sizes too short. At first, it felt like I was bottoming out, plunging into a hole way shorter than the length of my shaft. I tried pushing deeper, gently at first, and nothing happened. Then I pushed in more violently, using brute force to have my way with her. I heard a satisfied growl and I could feel something inside her enveloping the tip of my cock. Suddenly, I sank in deeper as my cock was held in place and pulled in. I started feeling a strong, wet suction; it was like a mouth inside the cat's vagina had started sucking me off while I was inside her, pulling me deeper while sucking on the head. The suction was strong, too. Trying to pull myself out, I realized that I couldn't. Then I realized that I didn't want to either. It felt good. Really good.

Her channel started squeezing my shaft as I fucked her, while the wet suction applied to the head made it feel like I was getting a blowjob at the same time. She was running wet with juices -- there was so much of it that I could feel it starting to drip down my legs. And even though her velvet-like channel was starting to really tighten up around me, it never felt too small or too tight. The sensation started to build into something incredible. After fucking her for a minute or so, I could definitely say that this was the best pussy I had ever had.

"Awh, shit, baby, you are tight...!" I muttered while she growled on.

It seemed like we were developing our own little language as we were doing it. I was moaning and groaning, she was growling and meowing. She seemed to be happier if I handled her roughly, so I started doing just that.

"Mwoooaaaarrrrr..."

"Aw yeah, c'mere, you little puss.. give daddy that honey hole..."

"Moaaawww...!"

"You like that? Huh, you little freak, you want some more? Take this!" I grumbled and started thrusting into her as hard as I could.

"Mmmmuuurrrrr...."

She kept making noises, but I felt like they were changing in pitch and tone. She was definitely responding directly to what I was doing.

I grabbed her tail and pulled her towards me. Hard. Then I grabbed hold of her fur and really dug in, pushing my fingernails into her skin as hard as I could, pinning her in place under me.

"Wwrrrrooooorrrrr... mooaaaarrrrrr...."

"Fuck yeah, you little slut, you like being fucked by a real man, don't 'cha..."

She was clearly on board now. I had mounted her and held her in place during her fainting denials; she didn't really want me to stop, she just wanted me to control her. After all, if I couldn't, I wouldn't be deserving of her, now, would I?

It was weird. The rougher I got, the calmer she seemed. As I pawed at her fur, trying to dig my non-existent claws deep into her skin, she started giving off a deep grumbling sound. She was purring! I was trying to ravage her, and she liked it! The more my behavior seemed like I was trying to cause her bodily harm, the more she seemed to calm down, allowing me to have my way with her. Maybe she realized that I was now unable to stop myself from fucking her. That I had to have her. Maybe sensing this was the reason she had started to calm down. There was no need for aggression, she was going to get what she wanted...

My orgasm approaching, the internal mouth started taking me deeper, going from focusing solely on the head of my cock to sliding up and down my shaft, ensuring that I stayed deep inside her. Her cunt was alive. It was milking me eagerly, desperately wanting my cum. The feeling overtook me. It was beyond anything I had felt before, better than any sex or drug I had previously experienced. My muscles started trembling and primal noises started to emerge from my throat.

"Aarh... aaaaahg... grrr... aah..."

Without realizing it, my hands started groping and clawing ever harder at the cat's glossy fur, grabbing whatever they could find and pulling greedily at it. I needed her closer. Closer. We were joined at the hips but I needed her closer still. Harder and harder I pulled at her, simultaneously shoving myself into her depths...

"Moarr..." she growled back at me.

"Girl, you really want my cum, don't 'cha..."

"Murrrrrrr..."

My breathing sounded like I was in the middle of a sprint. I was panting. She seemed to be breathing quickly too, but unlike me, she was moving less and less. As I was passing the point of no return, shouting and bellowing all sorts of obscenities, she closed her eyes and stayed completely still, waiting for me to cum. I cried out in ecstasy as I sent a massive load deep into her depths. Calmly, she responded:

"Prrrrr.... rrrr... rrr... rrrrrrr...."

This was what we had both needed. In her, the urge to mate had built up over days and weeks, as their mating season had begun. The tension built up in her body now released into a joyful bliss -- I could feel her body relaxing as I emptied myself inside her. Where her body language had previously screamed at me to do more, be rougher and take her harder, it was now changing into one of pure satisfaction. I was like her body had been shouting "More! Harder! Moooore!" and now it was instead whispering a protracted: "Yeeeeeees...."

I could feel it too. The relief. The frustration leaving my body, replaced by a heavenly feeling of bliss. God, I have never cum so hard in my life. It felt like there was a firehose between my legs, shooting gallons and gallons of cum into her waiting hole. As I clung on to her back, my whole head was spinning as the amount of pleasure just became too much. I just stood there, half collapsed on top of her, drooling and trying not to pass out from exhaustion.

As my orgasm neared its end, I was about to pull out from her when I realized that I couldn't. The internal suction didn't stop. There was still something slurping away at my erect cock in there, refusing to let our coitus end. I was getting dizzy and realized I couldn't stand anymore, collapsing on top of her furry body. Still buried deep inside her, I kept pawing and stroking at her, trying to hold her in place under me. She seemed perfectly at ease, patiently licking her front legs as if what was happening was completely normal. It was as if she was waiting for something, although I didn't know what.

Minutes went by. Still I was embedded deep inside her, unable to pull away from the suction. There was still a wet something slurping intently away at the tip of my cock while the feeling made my head spin with pleasure. I hadn't thought it possible at first, but after a good long while, I started feeling a slow build-up to another orgasm. I concluded that she was going to drain me. She wouldn't stop until I had emptied myself completely. The strange mouth-thing inside her velvet channel continued to suck on my cock while I lay on top of her, grasping on to her sides while my feet were barely touching the ground. My hips involuntarily bucked at her as the insides of her cunt gave me another blowjob. My breathing got heavier and heavier -- the feeling was so strong that a second orgasm was unavoidable. Incredibly, it felt as powerful as the first one.

"AAAAAARGHH! Fuck! Damn! Yeah, take it ... take it all, you dirty little ...!"

Once again, I shouted and screamed while shooting my seed deep inside, and her waiting cunt slurped it all up with its regular sucking motion. I held her down as hard as I could, feeling like it was all my doing. Like I was the one calling the shots. Like I was having my way with her. Raping her. Breeding her.

"Mrrrrrr..." she kept purring, her tail flickering happily from side to side, occasionally hitting me in the face.

My body was shaking, nearing exhaustion, but when I was about to slide off and fall to the side, I suddenly felt her powerful tail wrap itself around me, holding me in place. It felt like she was saying: "You're not going anywhere, mister. Not until you have given me every drop of your cum."

The sucking motion subsided for a minute, letting me relax. Then it continued. Gently. Slowly. The suction was still strong enough to hold me in place; I tried pulling away a couple of times, but no dice. My pants around my ankles served as a rope tying my legs together. I didn't have enough leverage to kick off the ground with my legs -- I would just be spinning in the dust -- nor could I push her away with my arms, since that would mostly move my torso and not the lower half of my body. That is, if I'd had the strength to push away in the first place ... which I didn't. Having used so much effort holding her down and fucking her as hard as I could, I didn't even have the stamina to walk, let alone tear myself free from her pussy's grip on my cock. So yeah, I was kinda stuck. She held me in place with her tail and her cunt. Couldn't pull out if I wanted to. At this point, though ... why would I want to.

"Rrrrrr... rrr... rrrrrr...."

She was still purring. Breathing heavily. Lying on the ground, looking pleased with herself. My balls started to twitch as her insides once again started sucking rhythmically at my cock's head -- sucking for a few seconds, then quickly relaxing, then sucking for a few more seconds, then relaxing again... The sound was another thing that really turned me on. The sound of my big, naked cock getting milked by her wet, juicy pussy.

Squish, splish, splorrt, shplrrsh...

"Mmmh... you're so wet..." I mumbled at her, using my hands to stroke and grab at her.

"Rrrr... rrrr... prrrr..." she just kept purring.

I also noticed that her purring was getting stronger, sending vibrations through both our bodies. This caused additional stimulation to my whole downstairs region. It also made me feel strangely relaxed. The vibrations, the sucking, the smells, the sounds ... all of it blending together created a gentle tickling sensation between my legs and made me cum again. A third orgasm in... I didn't know how long. It started to feel like it had been hours. Amazing, fucking awesome hours.

This time it was one of those delightful, drawn-out orgasms, not as intense or powerful as the others, but still giving my kitty more cum. She sucked it all in, slurping away at my cock the second she could feel it pumping. It felt like it went on for minutes. Minutes and minutes and minutes. Cumming and cumming and cumming.

Suddenly, it was over. The cat relaxed her grip on my cock and stood up, making me slide out of her and fall to the ground. I was drained of energy, feeling tired and sleepy. My legs were twitching and shuddering uncontrollably, the way you sometimes see people do when they're asleep ... or dead. Fortunately, I wasn't. My new mating partner didn't go all praying mantis and bite my head off; she seemed to have lost interest in me now that she'd gotten what she wanted. With a gentle swag, she wandered off and left the cave.

After a bit of rest, I was able to get to my feet and gather up my clothes. I staggered towards the wall and got outside. It took a minute for my eyes to adjust to the light -- then I started making my way down the slope. When I approached the camp, I was met by Williams, Moreau and the professor, who had briefed them on what had happened at the cave. They looked like they were getting ready to go, presumably mounting a rescue, and they were relieved to see me coming down on my own. They cheered as we met up.

"How are you doing?" I asked Gupta, getting a soft smile in response.

"I am fine. A bump to the head, a few bruises. I do not think she meant to kill me, I was just intruding."

"And Kudry?"

"She'll be all right. Her arm is broken but otherwise, she's fine." Williams answered. "She's all full of admiration for you, by the way, saying you sacrificed yourself for her and the professor ... but here you are, so I guess you got away."

"Did... did you shoot the cat?" Gupta asked, slightly concerned but apparently not wanting to hurt my feelings either.

"No. No, I ... didn't have to. I er ... managed to ... slip out. Got lucky."

That last part was definitely true.


VilHaMer
VilHaMer
1,445 Followers
12