The Catch-Up Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Truth or dare..."

I grinned. "Dare..."

Sadie bit her lip, eyes fluttering as I fingered her dripping pussy. "...Fuck me. Right now."

I wasn't about to make her ask twice. I hurried, probably comically fast, back around to behind Sadie, to do what I'd wanted to do since she'd first gotten face down, ass up on the sand.

For the first time, I glanced around the beach, which was still deserted nearby. There was laughter and conversation from up towards the bar and the dance floor, but nobody up there could see us from here.

I was about to have sex on the beach with Sadie.

I looked down at her curvaceous body sprawled out in front of me, the swell of her ass in the air, and with shaking fingers, I moved her bikini bottoms to the side. Sadie's pussy was pink and visibly wet in the dim light, and above it, with a twist of my stomach, I saw her tight, perfect asshole.

Suddenly wanting to savour the moment, I gripped my hard cock and placed it between her thick cheeks, letting her arousal smear on the shaft.

"AJ..." Sadie breathed, looking back at me, popping her hips to rub herself back on my cock, swaying her ass from side to side like she was on the dance floor again. We hadn't even kissed, hadn't even seen each other naked, but it felt so right to be this doing this with her, and I only just realized then how much I'd wanted it.

"I've wanted this for so long..." I said with a sigh of laughter, the salty ocean breeze cool against my naked cock, raising beautiful goosebumps on Sadie's smooth skin.

"Me too..." Her eyes flicked to my cock, her tongue wetting her bottom lip.

"You fuckin' liar..." I grinned. "You told Jules you didn't think of me that way."

Sadie huffed. "...Well, it's felt like so long... I've wanted this since I touched your cock."

"Really?"

"Mhm..." With the motion of her hips, Sadie slowly worked her pussy up and down the side of my erection. "...I've been thinking about your dick all day... how that fat cock would feel inside me..."

I gritted my teeth, lining myself up, letting my swollen cockhead brush against her folds.

"...how it would fill me uppp..." Sadie's voice went high as my cock pushed inside her, parting her walls, inch-by-inch. "...And s-stretch me out... mmmm..."

"Holy shit..." Soft, squeezing wetness swallowed my hard shaft as I buried myself in her warmth.

"You're in my pussy, AJ..." She cooed, in that sweet, slightly teasing voice I'd heard so many times.

It was my first time taking a girl from behind, and the view, the feeling, was unreal. On the initial thrust into Sadie's pussy, my pelvis tapped her ass. Just a bump, really, but even a bump was enough to send it swaying, and throw my head into a blood-rush of raw lust.

My hands clamped onto Sadie's curvy hips as my own bucked hard, smacking against her ass and pumping her pussy full of cock. "Fffffuck—" I groaned desperately and plowed forward again and then again, hasty, jostling shoves into her cunt.

"Oh, fuck yeah-" Sadie gasped, flicking her hair over her shoulder as she pushed back to meet my thrusts, throwing her ass back to collide with my driving hips. "You're fucking me, babe..." Her voice shook with the force of my thrusts, that friendly pet name strange and so, so sweet at the end of that sentence. "...fucking me so hard--"

I relished the surprise in Sadie's voice and all over her lust-stricken face as I fucked her from behind, as fast and hard as I could without losing myself in her soaked, clutching pussy.

The gentle roar of the ocean, the waves slapping against the beach mingled with the clap of Sadie's round ass bouncing repeatedly off my hips and our heavy, breathless moans.

"Oh my goddd..." Sadie whined, open-mouthed. "...you... feel... so fucking big..."

"Yeah? You like my cock inside you, Sadie?" I groaned, grabbing handfuls of her ass, spreading her so I could see my cock spearing into her cunt.

"Yeah... fuck..." Sadie nodded. "Fill my slutty little pussy with that fat cock, AJ..."

"Jesus Christ..." I straightened so I could put the full force of my back and legs into pounding her harder, making her gasp with harsh laughter.

"Oh, fuck... You like that, don't you?" Sadie moaned as she was jostled roughly. "...You like it when I'm slutty for you, babe?"

My eyes were glued to Sadie's huge tits, swinging so violently that her bikini top was barely keeping up. I made it my mission to finish the job. One of my hands grabbed Sadie's shoulder for leverage as I slammed her pussy faster, forcing myself to breathe, in and out, so I wouldn't come.

"Mhm, mhm, mhm, fuck yesss... Holy shit, AJ... Pound me, fuck!" Sadie cried out, pressing her cheek into the soft sand. "Oh fuck... there's people, there's people..."

I turned to see that she was right. Coming down from the bar and dance floor area was a small group of figures, silhouetted in the dim light. I could tell from the shapes and the voices that they were all girls, though I couldn't recognize them.

I was pretty sure they hadn't seen us yet, but a glance in our direction and they would. I felt a rush of panic and embarrassment, and the frantic urge to hide, but then the part of me that was balls deep inside a moaning Sadie took over and I just kept fucking her.

"AJ! They're gonna seeee!" Sadie squeaked, muffling herself against her forearm.

"I don't really care... do you?" I asked.

Sadie's eyes widened, just as we heard a loud gasp and some laughter from the girls.

"Oh my god, are they...?"

"There's people fucking over there—"

Their voices came in snatches, high and excited, difficult to place even if we did know them. It seemed unlikely they'd recognize us either, from this distance.

"Should we let them watch?" I asked quietly.

Sadie chewed her lip, chest rising and falling. "God, when did you get so fucking hot?"

I smiled and knuckled down to resume my earlier pace, man-handling Sadie's curves onto my pistoning cock. Maybe Eva watching Reagan give me first blowjob had given me an exhibitionist streak, but my muscles felt re-energized with the thought of showing off for our small audience.

I glanced towards them as Sadie groaned and squirmed before me from the rough strokes of my cock. The girls were looking in our direction, a little clump, some of them holding onto each other in shock. I saw their heads turning towards each other, heard whispers and giggles. They were all watching us.

Huffing, I quickly built to the speed and force we'd left off before we were interrupted. Sadie's moans, now wordless and wanton, floated over the sand towards our spectators, along with the rapid slap of our bodies.

"Holy shit, he's really giving it to her..." I heard.

I pulled back my hand and the heavy smack against Sadie's flesh reverberated through the night as I spanked her as hard as I could.

"Unhhh fuuck-" Sadie gritted her teeth, throwing a deadly look back at me, almost as angry as it was lustful. "...Smack my thick fucking ass..." She hissed. "God, I want to scream..."

"Do it then. Let them hear you..."

I spanked her again and Sadie cried out, through caring who heard her. "Ohhhh god yes, give me that big dick-"

"Woooo!" In response, there was drunken cheer from one of the girls and a round of giggles from the others. "Spank her again!" Came a high shout.

SMACK. I obliged, and Sadie shivered, thighs shaking. "Fuck, I'm close... just fuck me, babe... fuck me as hard as you can... " She murmured, reaching between her thighs to rub her clit.

Groaning with exertion, I did, harder than I would have thought I could, gripping Sadie' wide hips and pumping her with reckless abandon, taking out days, weeks, months of frustration and wanting on her sopping, milking cunt, my hips battering against her full, rippling cheeks.

"God, fuck me, give me that cock, baby...Unhhh... Oh my god, ohmygod..."

Within seconds, her bikini top completely lost it, spilling forth those huge, creamy tits I'd been wanting to see since I met Sadie. Finally free, they bounced wildly, an ocean of flushing, roiling flesh, crashing together, heavy and round with fat pink nipples.

Sadie looked down as I stretched out to take one in my hand, feeling the incredible softness overspill my fingers. As my thumb and forefinger pinched her nipple, she shuddered. "Yes, yes, holy shit... make me come... make me come on your fat fucking cock!"

"Wait, is that Sadie?" One of the spectators said.

I felt a lurch of surprise, but then Sadie came, screaming, on my cock, pussy clenching around my throbbing cock, flooding my shaft with her arousal as she shuddered, legs quivering, going limp on the sand. I followed her down, fucking her through her orgasm as she rocked her ass back almost as a reflex, riding it out on my cock.

"Guhhh... h-holy fuck..." She mumbled, collapsing in a sweaty, flushed heap.

"...Definitely Sadie..." Said one of the girls' voices.

"I think... you've been recognized..." I said.

"Oh, shit..." Sadie snickered, breathless, and I laughed too.

Given how many people Sadie had already met this trip, that didn't even mean they were from our school, but now that we were quieter, we could hear them a lot more clearly. "...Who's the guy?"

"I don't know, but he fucked the shit out of her..."

"Yeah, that was actually super fucking hot."

My silhouette was probably harder to identify from a distance, but I was happy to keep my anonymity.

"Did you come?" Sadie whispered. I shook my head. "Are you serious? Oh my god, AJ..."

I shrugged. "Don't look at me... that was fucking insane..."

"Want to give 'em an encore?" She raised her eyebrows. "Truth or dare?"

I grinned. "You know."

She rolled over and tossed aside her now useless bikini top. "Dare you to fuck my tits until you come."

I shook my head in disbelief. "You're so fucking hot, you know that?"

"Yeah, I know..." Sadie grinned, as I straddled her chest, gripping my throbbing cock. "You've never done this before, have you?"

"That obvious?" I frowned. I'd just been copying the pose I'd seen in porn.

"No... I'm just glad I get to be your first at something..." With both hands, she gathered her huge tits together, perky for their incredible size. "I want you to remember this..."

"Don't worry... " I breathed, sliding my cock, still slick from her soaked pussy, into her cleavage. "I'm not gonna forget any of this."

Sadie squeezed her H-cup breasts around my shaft and began to pump, in time with the experimental thrusts of my cock. Her tits were so big that they entirely enveloped my girth in the warmth of her soft tit-flesh, but wet and slippery, my dick pushed smoothly through the tight passage.

"Holy..." I gasped, and I think Sadie and I both knew this was not going to last a long time.

She nodded encouragingly. "Fuck my tits, babe... mmm... faster... fuck my huge tits—"

"God, they're so big..." I blurted stupidly, rocking my hips faster.

"Duh..." Sadie giggled. "You've been staring for long enough, haven't you?"

I reached down, wrapping my hand around as much of her tit as I could. "You could tell?"

"Mhm... I can always tell..." Sadie's lips parted as the head of my cock emerged from her cleavage at the apex of each stroke, and she stuck her tongue out to lap at the ridge of my crown. I moaned out loud, feeling my orgasm building in my balls.

"You gonna come for me, AJ?" Sadie panted. "...Gonna come between my big titties?"

"Ughhhhh..." I clenched my teeth, pressure that had been building since everything I'd seen last night running up and down my cock.

"He's gonna come!" One of the girls watching said, and I thought I recognized the excited squeak.

"I want it..." Sadie insisted, jerking me hard between her massive tits. "I want your cum... c'mon... give it to me... I want to see them covered in your-Oh, fuck yes-" She gasped, interrupting herself as a rope of cum landed across her lips and outstretched tongue.

"Christ—" I pulled back and my cock throbbed again in my hand, my next load splattering across the expanse of Sadie's tits.

"Mmmm, fuck yeah... Cover my fucking tits in your cum!" Sadie arched her back, thrusting out her naked, heaving chest to be coated in my cum, playing with her own nipples. My head swam, knees shaking, as I pumped out load after load onto Sadie's breasts, her neck, her stuck out tongue. "Yesss, holy shit... so much cum..."

She moaned, laughing breathlessly.

There were cheers and applause from our small audience. I fell back onto my butt in the sand, catching my shuddering breath, and gave a brief wave.

"Hey Sadie, who's your friend?" Called one of the girls. "Is he free later tonight?"

"Who the fuck is that?" Sadie panted from her back, licking my cum off her fingers.

"Ah! You little slut!" One of the other girls grabbed the first by the arm. "Come on, let's give them their privacy..."

As the girls scurried away, one of them passed through a shaft of light coming down from the dance floor, cutting through the shadows just enough that I caught the russet brown skin and tumbling black braids of Faith Pearson.

"Holy shit." I ran a hand through my hair. "I think that was the dance girls."

"Seriously?" Sadie sat up and squinted after them. We looked at each other and burst into embarrassed laughter.

She held out a hand and I helped her to her feet, where she untied her bikini bottoms and dropped them next to her discarded top. "C'mon... I can't lick all of this off..." She gestured to her cum-covered chest, before turning and running towards the ocean.

Maybe it was my post-orgasm recklessness, but I stripped off my swim shorts and followed her, diving into the cool saltwater as the gentle waves came in to meet us. We paddled in the chest high surf, bobbing close to each other.

"Thank you..." I said. "That was fucking awesome..."

"No problem." Even in the dark, I could see her smile. "You're a good fuck, Ashley Jonah. It's gonna take you far."

In that moment, I thought that I'd already gone farther and faster, than I'd ever hoped to go. But I had no idea what was coming next.