The Catholic College Experiment Ch. 02

Story Info
Gangbanged by Justin's friends. Jacob comes out on top.
8.9k words
4.46
21.5k
26
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All characters are over the age of 18. If you have not read the first chapter I highly recommend it though you don't necessarily need to. Hope you enjoy the continuation of the story. If a lesbian being converted to bisexual from being fucked by multiple cocks is a theme that bothers you, you should probably move on to another story.

***

I couldn't get my mind off of Justin. I wanted to think about Carrie and how terrible I should feel about my betrayal but every time I saw my man around school my heart and loins soared to the high heavens and didn't want to come back down. I was completely smitten with him and felt special being his girlfriend.

I knew I should break up with him. I had let things go too far already. I could put a stop to it and move on with my life. Things could go back to what they were before. But I just couldn't bring myself to do it. The new and exciting phase of our relationship had not worn off yet. Most call it the "Honeymoon" stage. I call it I wanted to hop on his fantastic dick and ride it like a bucking bronco any chance that I could get.

I don't know how it all happened. Until I came to college and gone along with my genius plan to pretend to be a straight woman, I had never been attracted to a member of the opposite sex in my life. Then I met Justin and he revised everything. Just his kisses alone made me wet between the legs. I loved the way he seemed to know how to push my buttons sexually and drive me wild.

One would think that I had that Carrie and I'd like to think I had it too. But she had never been the dominant type and neither had I. Her touches were soft, gentle, never rough. I now knew that I wanted a lover that could manipulate my body and twist it to their darkest desire. I craved that subordination. I started to think it wasn't that Justin was a man but it was the way that he touched me and pleasured me.

But at the same time, I had grown accustomed to the feel of his cock inside of me and couldn't get enough of how great it made me feel. I had gone to the doctor and started taking birth control so I could have unprotected sex with him, which spoke volumes. I needed him sexually just as much as he needed me. And I didn't want to give him up but I also didn't want to break up with Carrie either. We had been together for ages, she was also my best friend. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt her, but I knew I was every time I had sex with Justin. Which became a lot.

Justin had spoken of getting a hotel room for the two of us to spend the weekend in so we could fuck uninterrupted. I was thrilled. I immediately agreed and he booked us a room Friday through Sunday morning. We'd spend the last day apart to give us time to do our homework. It was the perfect getaway plan and I was all for it.

Friday night went as normal. He fucked me in various positions, bringing me to heights of ecstasy I never knew before him. The next morning we woke up and had breakfast together, which led to more fantastic sex.

It was Saturday night that I was confused when I heard a knock on our door. It seemed strange because Justin hadn't ordered room service or delivery.

"I'll get it. It's your surprise," he said, with a mischievous twinkle in his bright blue eyes.

"Surprise?" What? I was so confused!

Justin opened the door and in came five of his friends from school. I recognized them instantly. First, there was Max, who was lanky and fetching with sandy blonde hair and green eyes similar to mine. The second was Jacob, a tall and good-looking black man with buzzed black hair and penetrating brown eyes. The third friend was Ben, who was Latino with jet black hair and dark eyes I always felt were very mischievous looking. I found him attractive as he and Justin had similar looks minus the blue eyes. The fourth and fifth were Michael and Sebastian who were twins but not identical. Both had short and spiky dark hair and round, youthful faces with friendly hazel eyes.

I gazed between each and every one of them, concerned because the look in their eyes as they watched me was like the cat that got the canary.

My eyes finally went to Justin. "What's going on, Justin? Why are your friends here?" I asked, the bafflement on my face. What were all of them doing in our hotel room where we had been continuously having sex?

Justin smiled jubilantly. "They're here to fuck you, Hannah. That's your surprise."

I blinked, thinking I had heard him wrong. "Excuse me? You can't be serious?" I exclaimed, glaring at the guys as my knee-jerk reaction had made them all chuckle with amusement. One guy I was okay with having intercourse with, but five? What the fuck? I never signed up for a gangbang!

"What if I don't want to?" I asked, tilting my head to the side defiantly. I had no idea what on Earth could be going through his mind when he set this up. What kind of nasty person did he think I was? Had I misjudged him? This was all so out of left field.

"They don't care and neither do I. You'll get into it by the time they are done. I know you, Hannah. You're a slut and sluts love being passed around from cock to cock."

I couldn't believe what Justin was saying. His words stung so much I had tears in my eyes. Just because I savored him during our intimate moments didn't mean that I wanted to be shared with others! I wanted him and only him! His words cut me like a knife. He was horrible. I had thought things were going so well, but now I realized I couldn't have been more wrong about that. Why did he think this way? What was his angel? Why would he want to just pass me around like this? I didn't want or ask to be shared!

"Justin, please. I'm not comfortable with this. Can we talk about it?" I pleaded, hoping he would listen to reason. Somehow I doubted it but I had to try for my own sanity's sake.

He shook his head, making a quiet tsking noise. "No. I'm just doing you a favor, Hannah. You should be grateful. They are going to bring out your inner whore. And mark my words you're going to love every second of it. After they are done, you will be on your knees thanking me for giving you this rare and wonderful opportunity."

The boys were already stripping. I saw them taking off their shirts, revealing their hard, brawny chests with huge smitten smiles on their faces. I backed away from them toward the large king-sized bed as they started to advance toward me. I was fearful. I didn't want them to tarnish me. I never asked for this to happen. Justin was out of his goddamned mind! This was rape!

Max got to me first. I was thankful I was dressed but I reckoned I wouldn't be for long. I fought him and thrashed around in his brawny arms as he pulled at my shirt to get it off. I heard the fabric tear as he gained the advantage and ripped it off of me, revealing my bitty tits for the hungry men to look upon.

My cheeks were hot with shame as I covered my chest to hide it. This sadly did not last long as Ben and Sebastian each took hold of an arm and forced them painfully behind my back.

"There will be no hiding your sinful body tonight, Hannah," Ben announced, his dark eyes roaming over my body predatorily. I hated it and I hated them with the fury of a thousand suns. I couldn't believe this was happening.

I could only watch with gritted teeth as Max stepped forward and leaned his head down to capture my nipple between his lips. I was powerless to stop him. He began masterfully manipulating the rosebud with his tongue, flicking it relentlessly until I had to bite my lip to drown out an uncontrollable moan. I knew these boys were out to prove Justin right and make me feel good but I had to resist them, no matter what.

"I told you. She's such a whore," Justin muttered cruelly. "Yeah, guys, play with her titties, that's what got her going the first time we fucked. The rougher you get the more she loves it." He clarified.

I could see a smug expression on my boyfriend's face as he observed his buddies with me. I wanted to slap his pompous ass but I couldn't get near him if I tried. It was five of them against one. There was no way to compete with their combined strength. At the end of the day, I wasn't even a match for one of them, as they were all renowned athletes on the football team. I had never been in a fight or actively played sports, nor did I work out to keep my body in shape to be able to ward off attacks such as this. I was completely at their mercy with nowhere to run.

"Stop it! Please! He's lying! Don't do this to me," I implored them, making futile attempts to writhe and wriggle out of Sebastian and Ben's hold on my arms to no avail. I wasn't going anywhere any time soon and they were not going to stop their lecherous behavior. Justin had planned this all along so in their minds, they had me dead to rights. They probably thought my resistance was all an act to turn them on but in reality, it most certainly was not. I was terrified of the dama

"Stop squirming or we'll break your arms," Ben snarled into my ear.

I trembled as I froze like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming car, trying to hold back my whimpers as Max bit my nipple hard, making me cry out in agony. These savages were getting off on my torment. I knew I was in for a bumpy ride. Michael was the only one present that had yet to touch me but I knew that could change at any time.

Max smirked, observing my reactions to their barbaric behavior. Ben and Sebastian released my arms, sensing that I had taken his spoken threat seriously. Ben came around to my front and took my other nipple between his teeth, giving it a harsh tug. I grimaced as both he and Max began to tag team my nipples, flicking them, suckling them, and biting them with their teeth and tongues.

"Oh, God, please stop," I begged, feeling my pussy betray me as I began to respond to their perverse conduct. Justin must have told all of them my kinks and nuances so they would know how to get the right reactions from me. He was a fucking traitor and I hated him now. I don't know that I could forgive him for this deception.

"Good job, men. She's feeling it," Justin said. I wanted to kill him so badly at that moment. Would he just shut the fuck up already? His duplicity had my head reeling.

The titty torture continued for a few more minutes until I was dripping. They could see how flushed I was and heard how my low moans were fluctuating to an aroused tone. They were all still wearing pants, not one of them had revealed their erections to me.

Sebastian caught me off guard by yanking my short shorts down my legs to expose me fully to the other boys. I was on display for them, which embarrassed me to no end and made me feel like I was going to be ravaged any moment by a pack of starving alpha wolves.

I was a wreck. My firm globes were heaving with my heavy breathing, much to the delight of the beasts surrounding me. The lust was apparent in their eyes. They wanted to fuck me like I was their bitch in heat. And I had no choice but to let them. They didn't care that I didn't ask for this. They only cared about their selfish gain.

Ben and Jacob were the first to remove their jeans. I gasped with shock at the sight of Jacob. My God, he was enormous! I had thought that Justin was sizeable but Jacob's looked a foot long and soda can thick. How the fuck was I supposed to take that inside of me? That horse cock would split me in half!

"I can see the fear in your eyes, Hannah. You've never had a big black cock inside of you. But don't worry baby, I'll make it fit," Jacob assured me, with a feral look in his eyes that terrified me.

I was scared now. Sebastian pushed on my shoulders to force me to my knees as Jacob stepped forward, his mammoth monster level with my mouth now.

"Suck it, bitch," Jacob commanded, curling his dark fingers into my red hair threateningly. "If you want us to hurt you, resist. We'll put you in your place. But if you're a good girl you will be rewarded tenfold."

I didn't know what to do. There was nothing I could do. But did I want to just give in to their unethical demands? Of course, I didn't! But I was outnumbered. Sometimes you have to roll the hard six.

I hated myself for what I did next. I leaned forward and swirled my tongue obediently around the spongy head of his turgid shaft. He was humongous. I was going to have to stretch my jaw to take him in. I had just gotten used to sucking Justin's and he seemed to be impressed with my progress. Now I knew he was just preparing me for tonight so I wouldn't give shitty blowjobs to all his football pals. The audacity of him was bewildering.

Jacob smirked as I submitted to his demands. "Oh yeah, you learn your place well, girl. Take it into your mouth. Let's see you work for it like a good little bitch."

Right now, Jacob was controlling the show like a musician plucking the strings of their instrument. The other boys were finally stripping naked and enjoying the display of dominance and submission happening in the room. All of them paled in size compared to Jacob but I could tell that every man present was an alpha male and knew how to flaunt it. I was going to be well and truly fucked by the night's end.

I did what Jacob said. I opened my mouth as wide it would go and began to suck and slurp on his long schlong. It was uncomfortable but not entirely unpleasant as more of that impossibly large manhood slipped past my lips. It wasn't the length that bothered me, it was the thickness. He was as round as a baseball.

Ben appeared to my right and grabbed my hand, putting it on his erection. He didn't even have to tell me to start jerking him off, as I had surrendered to their iron will. My hand began to move on its own up and down him from base to tip in time with my rapid bobbing over half of Jacob's huge manhood, now coated with my saliva. When Max stood to my left I took him in my free hand and started working him over too. They weren't going to let me have a break as they were going to make sure that my hands or mouth would be full of dick at all times.

Abandoning my determination to resist I started to get into blowing Jacob. His cock was so big and his moans of elation indicated I was doing a stellar job. His penis was so impressive. I had over half of him in my throat and I was burying him within it in rapid-fire succession, much to his delight. My hands never faltered on the others, flying over their rigid shafts continuously. I could see Michael off to the side jerking his meat and waiting calmly for his turn. He clearly was the patient one of the bunch. That or he was at the bottom of the food chain among the bunch.

I moaned with rapture as I felt aggressive hands groping my tits, pinching and tugging on my nipples harshly. Oh, god, that was the stuff! I was quickly coming undone. My pussy was soaked now. I was strongly resisting the urge to masturbate my clit as I fellated Jacob and jerked off the others. I was turning into their whore just like they wanted me to. I was so fucking predictable, it was humiliating. I hated it but Justin had hit the nail on the head. I truly was nothing but a common harlot in this way. I was disgusted with myself and my immoral reactions. The most humiliating fact was they all knew now that I was getting off on this.

Jacob abruptly grabbed my hair and jerked my head off of him. His cock left my sore mouth with a loud popping sound and I looked at his supreme member with glazed eyes.

"Not yet, slut. Save the best for last. I'm going to destroy your fucking cunt after everyone else has had their turn with you. Mark my words, you'll never be the same after you've had my big black dick," Jacob bragged, stepping back to give the others room to surround me. I believed him. He was going to ruin me. And he was going to make me enjoy every second of his delectable torment.

Jacob's declaration seemed to set the others off. Ben forced me to my feet and then spun me around so my back was to him. I felt his hands shove me forward so that I fell in a heap onto the bed. Once more I was encircled, a little lamb among the big bad wolves.

Ben poised his cock at my lips and I opened my mouth and hungrily took him in, bobbing my head all along his hung flesh. He was Justin's size so I was able to blow him with little effort and make it feel good for him. I felt his hands go to the back of my head, shoving me down on his full length until I gagged and choked on him I had spittle dripping down my chin onto my tits. He released me and then let me set the pace, groaning huskily as my lips devotedly flew up and down the entireness of him.

I felt a pair of big hands securely grabbing my hips to raise my ass for deeper penetration. I had no idea who was behind me. I felt a medium-sized cock caressing my slit, saturating it with my womanly juices before he pushed at my soaked gash and slipped into me. It was happening. I was getting fucked by a man that was not my boyfriend. I was extremely grateful I had recently decided to go on the pill. I had no idea what their intentions were with me or if they were even going to pull out when they came. The thought of their vile cum inside of me both elated and horrified me.

My tits bounced wildly as the man behind me pounded into me roughly, forcing my tight cunt to spread and widen to take him all in. I hated that he felt amazing. He was impaling me on his mighty spear, filling me to the brim to bring me that cocktail of pleasure and pain as he banged against my cervix repeatedly.

The more pleasure they made me feel, the more sluttier I became. I began to rock back against the cock hammering into me with forceful thrusts. I was blowing Ben with much more enthusiasm now, my hand rolling over every inch of his tasty prick as I focused on licking and slurping on the savory head with my tongue. I knew I was going to cum in no time if this titillation kept up.

I felt a broad chest on my backside as the man behind me rutting into me grabbed my nipples and began to pinch and pull them sternly as his cock ground into every inch of my heated center with furious pumps. When he spoke, I recognized his voice as Max's. "Cum for me, you little whore. Cream my cock!"

I came. Explosively. My back bowed and I screamed out my release as my orgasm hit me like a freight train. I was sure that every man in that room had a conceited smirk on their lips as they witnessed my transformation into their full-blown slut. The extreme bliss I received at that moment was stupendous. I saw stars and colors and fireworks as my body seized up and my pussy squeezed and milked Max's hard cock, effectively trapping him within me.

That didn't stop him from fucking me through it. I could feel him continuing to move until he reached the point of no return. He promptly ejected himself from my sopping cunt and then his liquid cum painted my back, ass, and pussy as he blew his ejaculate all over my writhing form. The feel of his sperm permeating my skin had me mewling my gratitude.

I didn't get much respite as I was flipped over without warning to my back. Another cock a bit thicker and longer than the last was promptly shoved into my abused quim. It was so unexpected I cried out as I raised my eyes to see Michael staring down at me looking like a man possessed he was so crazed with desire. He was grunting and groaning like an animal as he grabbed and groped my small tits, crushing them in his large hands while he fucked me forcefully on the bed. It felt incredible.

Ben lifted my head and stuffed his cock back into my mouth so I would resume sucking him, which I of course did. I felt a hand grabbing mine to place it over another turgid prick that I immediately began to yank enthusiastically with my fist. I could already see that Max was growing erect again. Jesus Christ. How many times were they going to fuck me in a row? Did they desire me that much? The thought that they did made me so fucking wet. They all wanted to take me, mate me, claim me. With that knowledge, any inhibitions I'd previously had were gone now. I was completely and utterly theirs until the show could not go on. I was going to drain each and every one of them dry.