The Catholic Finishing Academy Pt. 01

Story Info
College guys endure the nuns of the academy.
4.9k words
4.55
4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*********This is pure fantasy. All characters are over the age of 18. This occurs at the fictional Our Blessed Redeemer Finishing Academy for Men in Mississippi which serves the southeast for men aged 19-23. This will be a CFNM story/series surrounding college men and all female staff of the finishing academy.*******

Justin sat down in one of the hundred or so seats set up in the meeting hall. His cousin, Lyle sat beside him. The two 19 year olds had been told by their parents that they would be attending Our Blessed Redeemer Finishing Academy. It was neither of their choices. All their friends were going to college while they were stuck going to a strict, overly religious Catholic finishing school in the literal nowhere of Mississippi. Even worse, the school banned all cell phones. Both of them had no choice but to pack up their stuff at their homes outside Pascagoula and get dropped off at the finishing academy. Many a single mother had sent their sons to Our Blessed Redeemer for an education. Even worse the men faced four years of nothing but class and nuns. No men were employed at the finishing academy, just nuns. Justin and Lyle were looking down the barrel of four years out in the middle of no where with no college coeds, just guys and prudish nuns.

They were surprised as they drove in to find that, while being in the middle of nowhere, the school was surrounded by large concrete walls with a large gate. As Justin and Lyle had entered the building they followed the signs to freshman check in with the freshman going to the left and the sophomores through seniors being directed to another corridor with an odd sign above entrance to the corridor. The sign read "clothing turn in." Justin was unsure what that meant, but was sure it would all be explained. After checking in they were given a bag tag with their names on it to put on their bag tags. They were told to give their bags to the person at the next station and they would be taken to their dorms. They had been told in advance that they would not need to bring any clothing other than the ones they wore to check in. The guys assumed it was because they would be given a uniform.

Justin and Lyle sat waiting for the rest of the freshman to get in the room until all 100 seats were filled. The seats were oddly placed about a foot apart from each other. Some of the guys looked nervous, like they knew something Justin and Lyle didn't. Apparently Justin's parents and Lyle's parents had heard about Our Blessed Redeemer from another mom at their small parish. Her son Duke was twenty-one and was a junior at Our Blessed Redeemer. Justin and Lyle had asked Duke what to expect and the tall blonde string-bean had said "you'll be in for some surprises and you'll see me at orientation," whatever that meant.

The doors to the meeting room were closed as a prudish fifty year old nun walked in. The room grew oddly silent as the nun walked to the front of the room and said "Welcome y'all to Our Blessed Redeemer. I am Mother Corrina and I am the headmistress here." Her voice had a southern drawl. She was for sure from the south. She continued "After we finish here you will be given a tour of the grounds by one of our upperclassmen and then shown to your dorms. Your bags will have been delivered to your dorms and you will find your class schedules on your beds. Classes begin tomorrow. You will also find your assigned breakfast, lunch, and dinner times in the cafeteria printed on your schedule. You will report to your assigned dinner time tonight. Also their will be your assigned mass time on Sunday. Failure to report to mass can result in expulsion. Are there any questions?"

The room was silent. Mother Corrina continued "Good. Now onto what students find uncomfortable at first. Here at Our Blessed Redeemer we believe very strongly in humility. It's a core tenant of the faith. For that reason we employ nudity for all students to keep you humble." Justin and Lyle sat up right. Surely they had heard her wrong. Nudity.... Like naked. The young man sitting on the other side of Lyle seemed less surprised. The short red head simply sighed and was reaching up and unbuttoning the buttons on the neck of his purple golf shirt.

A murmur of confusion went through the room. Mother Corrina raised her hands to silence them "yes men. Complete nakedness will keep you humble. Now, everyone stand up and remove your clothes. Your clothes will be taken from this room and returned to you on the last day of the term before you leave. Come on guy, start stripping. You have one minute to be totally naked. Anyone not completely naked in one minute will face some consequences."

Justin and Lyle had heard that the school used corporal punishment so, even though they weren't keen on it, began stripping clothes off. Justin was soon down to his black briefs. He had an athletic body and black hair with an innie and black happy trail heading into his undies. With a deep breath he joined the other guys in stripping them down. His bush was also black and his cut, soft dick flopped out, sitting on top of a pair of drawn up nuts. He glanced over to see Lyle stripping his own briefs off. He was the opposite of His cousin. He was dirty blonde with a chubby body and muffin top with stretch marks. As he stripped his undies off he revealed his own circumcised penis with a trimmed bush.

They both stood like most of the other guys, nervously naked with their hands strategically over their groins. Mother Corrina counted down to zero. A few guys cut it close, but everyone was naked on time.

Mother Corrina said "I know y'all may be uncomfortable, but in a few days you'll be use to it. First you need to learn what humility position is. If the tour guides could come forward and I'll use you as examples." Ten guys began walking up to the front of the room. Justin and Lyle hadn't seen them walk in. Apparently they had snuck in while the self-conscious guys were removing their clothes. The tour guides were also all naked and seemed to be students also. Lyle spotted Duke first and pointed him out to Justin. The guys reached the front of the room and turned around to face the 100 freshman. Lyle got a full view of Duke's body. Their old church buddy was rail thin with pale skin (even paler on his ass cheeks and crotch. He had a small blond happy trail leading down to a blonde bush with an uncircumcised penis and swinging nuts. His cock was at least five inches soft. Justin always figured the tall nerd had an equally tall dick to match. He was standing beside a fat guy with black hair and a stubby dick which sat buried in his pubes.

Mother Corrina said "Alright gentleman, every time you go into class you will stand beside your desk in humility position until told take your seat by your teacher. If I can have my tour guides please demonstrate humility position." Lyle watched as Duke and the rest of the tour guides moved their feet shoulder length apart and placed their hands behind their heads. This meant they were hiding no parts of their bodies. Duke had quite a swinging pair of balls in his scrotum.

Mother Corrina continued "This position forces you to stay humble with your most private parts available to see. All of you please go into humility position for the remainder of this meeting. Remember, if you refuse you can be expelled and you all paid good money to be here." The tour guides stayed in humility position and watched as the freshman  hesitantly began moving. He picked out Justin and Lyle and watched them nervously lock their hands behind their head and spreading their legs. Their cocks were now on full display.

"Gentleman you will also stay in humility position during your purity education classes." That seemed odd to Justin and Lyle, but what didn't in this weird place. "In addition, sexual purity is a core tenement of this institution. Masturbation is forbidden here although you don't need to worry about your urges, they will be taken care of in your purity education class." Mother Corrina continued going through how the school worked and then began counting them off into groups of ten. Lyle got put in the group with the obese guy beside Duke whose name they learned was Hank and Justin was placed in a group with a black guy named Scott leading it.

Justin and Lyle exchanged nervous glances, trying not to look at each other's stark-naked bodies and then parted ways.

Hank led Lyle and the other nine guys down the corridors toward the halls of classrooms. As they rounded a corner they came face to face a bunch of other naked guys. Some of them had backpacks and others were carrying paperwork. Hank smiled at one of the naked guys and said "Hey bro. How are you?" The guy was covered in thick black hair from his chest, down his belly, to his balls, down his legs, and all around to his ass. The hairy guy replied "Good bro. See you later."

Lyle was surprised. Hank and the hairy bro weren't acting like it was weird that they were naked. Apparently it was something he would have to get used to. They continued the tour by the cafeteria and then back by the entrance where returning students were entering the area where the sign saying "clothing turn in" was. Inside the corridor they saw returning students checking in and being given a clear plastic bag with their names on it. The men then entered a common area and began stripping off their clothes and placing them in the bag. They placed the bags in large boxes with other students bags of clothes before leaving the corridor totally naked.

The entered the large gymnasium and Hank said "this is where you will have your purity education classes. They are required five days a week for all students no exceptions.

Lyle looked around. He was confused why the gym had rows and rows of green foot print stickers marking the floor. It took Lyle a minute to realize that all the footprint stickers would be about shoulder length apart.

One of the freshman asked "my brother is a senior. Is what he says about purity education true?" Lyle looked at the guy who had asked the question to see that it was the ginger guy who had been wearing the purple golf shirt. Now his pale chest was on display as well as his red pube covered crotch and ballsack.

Hank replied "And what is your name my guy?" The ginger answered "Brandon,"

Hank said "Well Brandon, we actually don't like to talk about purity education. Mother Corrina likes us to leave that introduction to the professor running the class so you'll get your introduction to that tomorrow." Brandon didn't seem like he liked that answer but he didn't have a choice as Hank began leading them out of the gym.

The tour took them to a classroom where Lyle saw that by every desk was a pair of footprint stickers. Hank instructed them to each take a pair of footprints and practice their humility position. Lyle ended up near the back of the room and had a clear view of Brandon's butt cheeks. They were covered with a dusting of thin red hair. His scrotum was actually visible hanging a bit below his taint.

Hank explained that whenever the students would enter a classroom they would  take humility position while waiting for their professor to arrive and could only leave humility position and sit when their professor told them too. If they were seen leaving humility position and sitting down without permission they could be punished. Hank reiterated that professors were allowed to spank and cane them.

The tour ended and they were sent to their dorms. One nice thing about the weird finishing academy was that they had private single person dorms. His schedule was on his bed where Mother Corrina said he would find it. His first class tomorrow would be introductory chemistry followed by the weird purity education class.

 

                                    The Next Day

 

The chemistry class was fine, but certainly odd. Lyle made sure to get there with little time ti spare so he would have as little time as possible standing in the embarrassing humility position. The class had about twenty guys in it. All of them stood with their bodies on display as the stern looking nun entered the room. She introduced herself and then gave the nineteen year olds permission to sit down.

After the boring class ended Lyle dumped his bags in his dorm. His schedule had made it very clear to bring nothing except himself to his purity education class. By coincidence Justin and Lyle had discovered at dinner they were in the same class so they walked together.

As they entered the gym they found a few people already there standing naked in humility position on the footprints. They were caught of guard as a strong southern voice said "Hi guys. Both of you go get in humility position and no questions. I'll explain when class starts. I'm just gonna guess you're freshman. There's only a couple in the class that aren't." It was a brutish looking nun in her fifties with a few strands of gray hair visible from her head.

After that harsh introduction the young men went to a couple free footprints. They realized that sitting at each pair of foot prints, sitting a bit out from each pair of footprint markers, was a clear plastic bowl.

They realized that every other row of footprints was turned 180 degrees. This meant that someone would be standing across from them facing them. Lyle took a pair of footprints near the center and Justin took a set two down from him on the other side. From humility position Lyle could glance down and see Justin with body on display as he looked out to the empty footprints across from him.

More guys arrived and then, to Justin and Lyle's surprise, Duke came in. His pale shaft flopped back and forth as he looked for free footprints. When he saw Justin he nodded at him and took the footprints directly across from him. Justin tried not to make eye contact with Duke as they stood there in humility position facing each other.

Not long after Lyle recognized the ginger Brandon from his tour. He seemed to be trying to decide which footprints to stand on. When he saw Lyle he nodded at him, recognizing him. He took the footprints across from him. A few minutes later after about thirty guys had walked in and took their footprints the professor stepped forward and said "Alright Duke I recognize you and a couple others, but it looks like most of you are freshman so let me introduce myself. I am Sister Morgan and I am in charge of purity education. This institution takes this room very seriously so let me make this clear: if you step off your footprint or give me any grief I will paddle your rear ends until I see some tears."

Lyle gulped. It was embarrassing enough standing with their junk on display, but the thought of getting paddled made his balls retreat up into his scrotum. Morgan glanced at Duke and quipped "isn't that right, Duke?"

Duke gulped and tersely said "yes ma'am."

Morgan continued "All you guys no doubt masturbate and watch porn habitually. This class will teach restraint and help you keep your bodies pure."  Sister Morgan reached down and picked up a box sitting on the ground. She reached in the Box and pulled out an object and held it up for the guys to see. Lyle wasn't sure what it was but saw that Brandon's mouth gaped open. The object had a circular bulb and appeared to be some kind of metal. A small metal arm came off the bulb with a flat backing at the end. Lyle suddenly realized it was a butt plug.

Morgan explained "This is a Male Stimulation Purity Bulb. They were made specifically for our finishing schools. It will go into your anus. I can activate them remotely and control their strength, once turned on you will be stimulated for the next hour and a half. I will allow the purity bulbs to bring you to ejaculation at the end of this hour and a half. The good thing about these bulbs is they will force you to fully empty your testicles during orgasm. Using these devices we keep you pure and stop you from self abuse."

Justin watched in fear as Morgan began going down the line and telling the young men to bend over. She would use a bottle of lubricant in the box to thoroughly lubricate the bulb then force it into their rectums. Duke seemed use to it as he bent over and barely reacted as the bulb was forced into his stretched open anus.

As Morgan got to Lyle she told him to bend over. Lyle nervously put his hands on his knees and bent over. Justin could see the discomfort on his cousins face as his puckered starfish stretched wide and swallowed the bulb.

When Morgan got to Brandon he tried to protest saying "Come on, do we have to do....." Morgan cut him off by grabbing the young man and forcing him over then gave the short nerd ten hard smacks on his ass. By the fifth swat the 19 year old was profusely saying he was sorry and would bend over.

Lyle thought he saw a tear forming in Brandon's eye as Morgan shoved the bulb into Brandon's ass.

Justin took a deep breath as he bent over. The bulb began entering his virgin hairy hole. Morgan could see the young man's starfish stretch widely as it swallowed the bulb and with one swift contraction closed over the bulb. Morgan could tell the athletic guy was having a discomforting time standing up straight. Lyle glanced down the row and could see some of the guys were starting to chub. Lyle understood why. Every time he clenched his hole the bulb would brush his sensitive prostate. He could see between Justin's legs that his cousins cock was beginning to plump with blood.

Once everyone's purity bulb was in Sister Morgan picked up her laptop that sat near the bleachers and said "now gentleman I am about to begin the purity process. I want to hear no complaining and no one move from your positions. If you move I will give you a thorough paddling." Lyle could see Brandon staring with his mouth hanging open down to the floor with his hands still firmly behind his head.

It felt weird at first. Lyle felt a warm tingling in his rectum then a flood of pleasure. He glanced down to confirm what his brain was telling him. His dick was swelling to a full erection. His eyes went up to find that Brandon had his eyes squeezed shut. Down under his belly button, emerging from his red pubes his cock was standing at attention. His penis was thin like a pencil but mushroomed with a bright red head that was disproportional to its pencil thin shaft.

Down the line Justin felt like he was about to begin moaning in pleasure. His penis was above average with several throbbing veins. It curved upward causing the head to point to the ceiling. He was so close to cumming. He felt like if there so much as a breeze over his overly sensitive glans he would cum. He looked out, trying not to look down between Duke's legs, but he couldn't help it. The massive organ sprouting from the gangly nerds blonde bush had to be at least eight inches long and thick. His foreskin stretched back under his crown with a prominent frenulum sprouting from below his purple head. Already hanging off his slit was a long clear string hanging down into the center of the bowl. Suddenly Justin gulped as he realized what the bowls were for: precum.

Some of the men moaned under their breath. Lyle found himself taking quick breaths with his eyes wide. He would've eaten out Sister Morgan's pussy here in front of everyone if it meant he would be able to shoot his load, but it was not to be. Brandon could see that under Lyle's chubby belly his six inch member stuck out at a ninety degree angle. It was girthy like a beer can and a small pearl glimmer of precum sat on the slit. Brandon could feel his own nuts churning.

After what felt like an eternity Sister Morgan walked up to Duke. Lyle was in his own sex filled fog, but tried to make out what she was asking. He couldn't hear though. Across from Duke Justin could hear it all. Sister Morgan asked "Duke did you keep yourself pure over break?"

12