The Cathouse Caretaker Ch. 07

Story Info
Abigail monster fucked! Henry a thespian! Edgar hired?
3.6k words
4.69
5.1k
5

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have an appointment until 'Mr. Down and Dirty' at noon. I'd say live it up, take your time in the bath tub and I'll go over and get the cathouse in order."

Abigail seized the opportunity, "Thanks, honey, I will!" She heard him go out the front door and the screen slam behind him. She slipped off her sleeping shirt and panties but before getting in the tub she went about shaving her legs and pubic hair.

While she sat on the toilet seat and applied the shave cream she thought she heard something. Opening the door slowly..."Henry?" There was no response. "Henry, is that you?" Something fell in the bedroom. She shut the bathroom door and locked it.

She had her cellphone with her and called Henry. "Someone's in the house, I'm locked in the bathroom. Can you come back? I'm scared."

"Be right there, baby."

Henry came in the back door of his house and moved carefully towards Abigail. He heard her say, "Who's there?"

When he rounded the corner he saw the back of the intruder. Swiftly and stealthily Henry took the man's feet out from under him, taking him face first to the floor. With the guy in a chokehold he was about to do worse damage...

"Please, I can't breathe, don't hurt me, it's Edgar!"

Henry, shaking, checked his rage, "Goddamnit, Edgar, mutherfucker, sonofabitch!!!!!!," slowly releasing him, "What the hell are you doing in my house??!!!!"

"I just wanted to see her naked, that's all! I wasn't going to touch her."

Henry was trying to keep an emotional cap on the situation but was struggling to overcome his fear of having killed someone.

Sitting him down in the bedroom chair, Henry tried to talk to him calmly, "Edgar, you can never do that again. I could have annihilated you, you shit. I know your hormones are chasing you around the room but you can NEVER do that to Abigail or anybody else for that matter."

"I just wanted to see her naked and just slip out the back. I know it doesn't make any sense. Ever since Lana..."

"You ended up scaring Abigail and that is a non-negotiable with me." Reminding himself that Edgar was still the keeper of the secret, he continued, "Look, Edgar, I'm going to have a meeting with the girls today about what we talked about earlier and I'll get back to you. In the meantime, stay out of my house and away from Abigail!"

"Sorry, Henry," he said, then turning to the bathroom door, in a sheepish voice, "Really sorry, Abigail." He walked out of the back.

"He's gone, baby." She unlocked the door and stood there with the shaving cream still melting down her leg. He put his hand on the side of her face. "Look, Abby, why don't you let me do that and and then we'll go over to the house together?"

"What? Shave my legs?"

He took a big breath and long exhale. "Yes, I do have some experience in that area...well not legs exactly but I think the principle is the same. Sit down and put your foot up."

He liberally slathered the cream over her leg and felt the tension ease up in both of them as he began to shave her. He looked up and she had closed her eyes. Quietly he went about it until she softly said, "Careful, Henry, I could get very used to this. I'm kinda getting turned on."

"Oh?" he smiled at her.

Without saying anything he paused, got down on his knees and, with her holding the back of his head, he ate her pussy until she came. "Oh fuuuuccckkk, Henry."

Not missing a beat he went back to shaving her and when he finished the other leg he rinsed her with a wet wash cloth. "That was heaven, Henry."

"I'm glad you liked it. I did it out of pure number two. But if I were you I wouldn't trust me to do your pubic hair."

She laughed, "I can get that. I'll be out in a half hour. I number two you, baby."

While she got ready, Henry paced around the house trying to figure out what to do with Edgar. He'd called a house meeting at 11am since everyone had a schedule opening. Henry kept thinking that since Edgar already thought he was on the team why not put him on the team.

***

The girls and Henry gathered in the greeting room, discussed a few minor things and then Henry brought up the Edgar issue and the morning's incident. "He's completely obsessed with the house to the point of stupidity. It's no defense but his dick is not listening to reason. Unfortunately, he carries around the truth about the sorority house so we can't lose track of him."

"I saw him in the woods with binoculars looking at my room," said Candy. "I've seen him hiding in the backyard," Ginger said nonchalantly. Lana added, "I fucked him so he'd settle down and protect the house, now he wants more?"

"I've got a suggestion so hear me out. Whether we like it or not he knows what the rest of the neighborhood doesn't and we have to preserve that. Secondly, sex is a powerful motivator and he was sniffing around here when he thought you were just pretty sorority girls. Lastly I suggest we take him on as a gopher, helper, whatever. In lieu of pay he gets what he wants on a regular once a month rotation. Because I messed up in the first place I'll pay for his time, whoever's turn it is, so nobody loses any income. This way I can keep an eye on him and I can virtually guarantee his allegiance to the pussy he can't live without and can't afford."

Everyone looked at everyone else like, what? Candy said, "Henry, why are you not working at the U.N.?"

"But we can't let you pay for that," offered Ginger.

"No, I fucked up and you girls are already beyond generous to me. I'll cover your time."

"Since you're paying, why don't you come along?" she growled, "Just kidding, Abby.

"Back to business, girls; Lana, 1:15pm, Ginger, 1;30, Candy, 2, and Abby, you've got a nooner with Mr. Down and Dirty. Thanks, girls, and I'll talk to Edgar."

Before Lana could leave the room he asked to talk to her. "I think you're right we should have a lawyer set up the divorce. It doesn't make sense to stay married when we've clearly moved on. I live in the house now but if we should move on or one of us leaves then we either split the sale profit or one of us buys the other out. Sound like a start?"

"Yes, Henry, that's a good start. You know, Abby must have a good effect on you because you become more of an adult every day I see you."

"Thanks...I think."

"You must really love her."

"Ya, I do."

"I envy her," and she started back to her room.

"I'm sorry."

"Me too," she called back.

Henry answered the knock on the backdoor and let Mr. Down and Dirty in. He was so nicknamed for his insatiable appetite for dirty talk. Dirty talk was pretty common but Mr. Dirty liked an ongoing conversation, his girls as nasty as him. Abigail excelled at many sexual things but her potty mouth could get a eunuch's balls to tingle.

Mr. Dirty was a walking contradiction. In the greeting room he sounded like he came by for a cup of tea with Abigail. "Been looking forward to visiting with Abigail. She's such a sweet girl."

"Well she's waiting for you upstairs. Have a nice time."

Then Henry watched in the monitor and as he opened the door, "Where's my hot little blonde bitch?."

Abigale sat in a stuffed chair wearing a teddy, sheer panties and heels with one leg draped over the armrest and fingering herself, "Your bitch needs some attention from her fuck daddy."

"Oh fuck, I'm getting hard just looking at you, Abigail. I want you to suck my cock and then I'm going to fuck the shit out of that cunt.

"Come here and let me enjoy that fuck stick," she said. He stood in front of her, dropped his pants and she went down on him aggressively. "I love my play toy, so hard and big. Mmmmmm. Guuck, guuck, guuck, guuck, guuck..."

Looking up at him, "All I could think of when I knew you were coming was 'I'm such a lucky girl to have a fuck daddy like you.' Mmmmmmm.

"God, Abigail, you're such a dirty slut. I like 'em slutty and wet," he chuckled, "and you are all that!"

Right then she intentionally let the head of his dick pop out of her lips and bounce for a second. She knew it drove him wild and she did it again. "Oh shit, I love it!"

As he stood fixated on her she slipped out of her panties and massaged her clit while he jerked off.

Getting to her knees she flipped around on the chair and offered up her ass. "Fuck me, daddy!"

She hugged the back of the chair and he excitedly hammered her snatch. The chair moved in increments while she held on and taunted him, "Give it to me, fuck daddy, uhnnn, c'mon, make me cum."

"You cocksucking whore!" he yelled out.

"Make me cum, fuck daddy. Rock my pussy!!"

"You fucking hot bitch!!!"

The chair finally backed into the table lamp, knocking it to the floor.

"Ohhhh," she screamed, "I'm cummmming, harder please, pound me. Your little bitch is...............cuuummmiinngg............oh fuck......" Her juices released over and around his cock.

(A disheveled Henry shot his wad against the desk drawer.)

"Like that, bitch?"

"Yes, fuck daddy, give me more! Fuck me in the ass, daddy."

He picked her tiny frame off of the chair and tossed her on the bed, lubed her hole and was back pounding her in a hot minute. He had her prone, face down, straddling her, his cock between her butt cheeks.

She was screaming as her hole accommodated his pole. "Fuck my ass, daddy!"

He got out, pulled her up on all fours by her hair and penetrated her again. Henry was in a total trance watching Mr. Dirty rail his girlfriend over and over and over. She was yelling "Fuck my ass! I love it..."

"Take it you hot bitch. Take it!!! Take it, bitch..." and with his last exclamation he emptied a load in her ass and she came a second time, both of them orgasming together. "Uhnnnnnnnnnnnn, cuuummmiinngg, fuuuucccckkkkkk."

And then they collapsed in a heap on the bed.

"Oh my god," she said. "Oh my god," he said. "Oh my god," said Henry.

On his way out, Mr. Dirty stopped by to say goodbye to Henry. "I had a wonderful time. Make it same time next week. Great girl that Abigail."

Abigail came down about 15 minutes later, her hair a tangled mess and she'd tossed on a pair of shorts and a muscle shirt. She started a little ritual where once done with a customer she would run down, hug and kiss Henry, sort of a moment of reaffirmation.

"Did you watch me?!"

"Yes I did, my love."

"Annnnndddd, what did you think?"

"I thought, 'I wish that hottie was MY girlfriend.'"

"I am your girlfriend, silly."

"Okay, you want to know what I thought of you getting monster fucked by Mr. Down and Dirty?"

"Yes"

"Look at the desk drawer and the monitor screen."

She looked back over her shoulder, "Is that from...?"

"Yup, all of it, and that was about halfway through. I still couldn't stop watching you until it was over."

"I love that, Henry!!!!! You know I was performing for you, right?"

"Well I thought you were entertaining some guy."

"Of course, but when I'm doing it I get crazy because I know you're watching. I'm doing a show for you!! Look, Henry, you shot cum everywhere! What a mess! I love it!!!"

"You know, Abby, you're one of the most unusual and real people I've ever met in my life. I love you so much..."

She kissed him and he held her in his lap, his heart beating out of his chest.

"Sorry to bother you lovebirds," said Lana, "but did you realize that my appointment is with Bob?"

"Bob?"

"Likes to fuck married women Bob?"

"Oh shit..."

"He'll be here in about two minutes."

"Excuse me, Abby, I have to deal with this."

"It's okay, baby," she said leaving, "Number two you!!"

"Number two you too! Okay, Lana, I'll let him in and we'll wing it from there."

"Yes, darling," she said trying to be funny.

As if on cue Bob knocked on the door.

"Hi, Bob! Come on in! My wife's been talking about you all morning."

"She was?"

"Oh ya, 'when's Bob coming?' Apparently you made quite an impression."

Stepping into the greeting room, Lana, in a sexy voice said to him, "Am I happy to see you."

"Likewise, baby," he said embracing her, then standing back to take it all in, "Wow, you look so hot. I can't believe your husband is so, shall we say, generous. I can't wait to get your panties on the floor."

"Hey, Bob, look I'm sorry but you're right. What am I doing? She's my wife and I should be keeping her happy not you. I'm fucking pimping my wife out to strangers? We shouldn't do this."

"But, honey..."

"No, Lana, you've been talking about Bob since the last time he was here. Fuck no! I'm gonna have to cancel this one. I'll refund your cash or give you time with another girl..."

"Hey, hey, hey, wait a second, buddy," said an alarmed, Bob, "no, no, I need to have Lana."

"Fuck off, Henry," she said defiantly, "I want to go with Bob."

"Lana honey," said a desperate Bob,"why don't you go to your room so I can talk to Henry. I'll straighten this out."

"Okay, lover," she purred, putting her hips into motion on the way out.

"Look, Henry, from one guy to another I need to see Lana. It's not easy to fuck a married girl, especially one that looks like her. Buddy, it's what turns me on. You understand fetishes, don't you?"

"Bob, I totally understand but she's my wife and we're using her like a toy..."

"Okay, okay, I know, I'm married too but how about this? I'll double the tab from last time. I don't care about the money. I'll double it if that means you'll fuck her first and leave your cum and then watch me cream pie her. Whaddya say?"

"Bob...I don't know...she won't stop talking about you and it's driving me nuts...what am I gonna do?"

"Henry, she's a whore.................A beautiful married whore but me not fucking her won't make her less of one.

Henry paused for a long time as if absorbing his mystical wisdom.

"Ya, I guess that makes sense.....I want you to have a good time here, Bob, I really do. She's all into you anyway."

"That's great, buddy, let's go!" and then Bob awkwardly hugged Henry out of relief.

In Lana's room, the door burst open and Henry was unusually commanding, "Honey, we worked things out and Bob's gonna direct the whole thing and then I'll watch the happy couple enjoy themselves. Bob, take over?"

"Thanks, Henry. Lana, be a good whore wife and suck your husband's dick. When he's ready he'll fuck the shit out of you, drop his load, then I'll fuck your bitch ass even better than he did and lay my cum on top of his. Sound good, baby?"

"Can't wait for you, Bobby."

And so the script followed much like last time only Lana made a substantial profit increase. When Bob left, Lana asked Henry "Where'd you come up with that one?"

"Total improv. If you think about it he's doing a role play and I just tossed a wrinkle in there. Telling him you were off the market made him want you even more. He would have given almost anything all because I said, no. By the way, you were great! I would expect an Oscar nomination."

"I had no idea what you were doing I just played along. You said I was obsessed with Bob so I went with it. That was quite creative, Henry. You should go into advertising."

"What are you talking about? I'm already in advertising," he said with a smile.

***

Sitting behind his desk, Henry talked to Edgar like he was conducting a job interview and Edgar, freshly shamed, sat quietly and listened.

"...and you will greet all customers pleasantly and direct them to me for check-in and payment. If you have a problem, call me. Most customers have appointments but occasionally we'll get a referral who wants to window shop first and you can guide him to the greeting room and we'll do the lineup of whoever's available. You will also accompany the customer to their date's room. You always refer to them as 'sir' and never whatever nickname we've given them. God, don't do that.

"Now, and this is important, on occasion a customer may ask you to stay and watch and that's permissible with the girl's consent. Questions so far?"

"Can I jerk off?"

"Sure, have a party in your pants as long as you're not a distraction. Most customers who want you to watch want you to jerk off doing it."

Also, if we have errands to run but can't get away, that becomes your department. As to the girls, you may look but not touch. I don't even care if you drool but don't touch. With one exception per month which brings us to compensation.

"In exchange for keeping the cathouse happy and healthy and doing gopher chores, we're offering one appointment a month with one of the girls on a rotational basis UNLESS a particular girl volunteers to accept your request..."

"Lana"

"You'll have to ask her but DO NOT badger her! No is no."

"Lana"

"Okay, rain man, you heard me."

"Do you agree to all that I said?"

"Yes"

"Here's a document that contains what we've discussed and you've agreed to. Sign here, please." He signed. "And if your wife wants to know why you're over here so often, what do you say?"

"The sorority house needs help and I'm retired."

"Good. Welcome to Henri's House. Now grab a stool and man your post. Mr. Butt Plug is coming soon to see Ginger."

Edgar did as directed and sat near the back door and in about 10 minutes he answered the door for the first time. "Yes sir, how can I help you?"

"I've got an appointment with Ginger."

"Yes, Mr. B...sir, just follow me."

"Henry, this is Ginger's three-thirty."

"Thank you, Edgar."

Henry collected the cash. "Edgar, take this gentleman up to Ginger. Have a great time, sir."

When Edgar got to the top of the stairs he realized he didn't know which room was hers. "Ahhh..."

"It's this one," said Mr. Butt Plug.

"Oh..."

"First day?"

"Ya, sorry."

"It's no problem, what's your name?"

"Edgar."

Opening the door an inch, "Ginger, it's your three-thirty."

"Thanks, Edgar..."

"Say, Edgar," Mr. Butt Plug said passing him, "If it's okay with the lovely Ginger, why don't you pull up a chair and enjoy the show?"

Edgar looked at Ginger and she nodded.

"Sure."

Mr. Butt Plug got back to the business at hand and that was slowly removing Ginger's clothes. She always overdressed for him because he loved the process. When he slid her jeans just below her buttocks he gave a playful slap on her rear. "Most beautiful ass I've ever seen."

"You always say that," she said.

"And I always mean it."

When he had completed the unveiling of Ginger he had her bend over and, holding the bed post, he lubed her anus and, with her moans, inserted a butt plug with strands of small beadwork on the end.

He removed his own clothes and then, "Here's your treat, baby doll." He reached in. "It vibrates."

"Oh my god, baby, oh fuck."

"And here's an extra treat!" He slid another larger vibrator up her pussy and Ginger's body began to spasm and she instantly orgasmed, her juicy cunt spitting everywhere. "Ahhhhhggggg, fuuuuccckkk!!!!!

Edgar was riveted. He opened his pants and grabbed his throbbing cock, jerking it up and down.

Mr. Butt Plug looked at Edgar and said, "Now my treat," and he pulled out the big vibrator and replaced it with his cock as the butt plug served both of them.

The beads slapped together with each of his thrusts and Ginger came again. "Aaahhhhhhhhhh, baby, faster, faster, fuuuuccckkk."

Edgar shot his cum like a twenty year old, straight up in the air and onto his pants.

Mr. Butt Plug rode her quite awhile rhapsodizing about her 'perfect' ass. "A sculptor couldn't have created anything more exquisite and I'm just lucky to bang it."

She giggled.

"I'm cuuummmiinngg, baby. Oh your fucking beautiful ass. I...am...cuuummmiinngg" and he unloaded it all into her honey-hole.

They stood gasping for air as he switched off the butt plug. "Oh shit that was intense," he said. "Oh baby, that was so much fun," said Ginger, the beads still hanging from her ass.

He pulled her to him, "Ginger, I love fucking you." He kissed her hard. "Can I see you next week?"

12