The Cave

Story Info
Self bondage in a cave? what could go wrong?
2.1k words
4.67
6.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raising out of the water into the underground cave, I took the time to look around, the small waterproof torch light on my head illuminating the passageway cut into the rock. Guessing by the stairs cut into it, from a time before the cave was flooded. Last time I had been down here I had taken an air sample and found it to be fresh, so there was a passageway or hole up into the mountain above letting in fresh air. With that in mind and pulled of my breather and took a tentative breath, it was fresh, a little earthy, but that was to be expected. I removed the flippers from my feet and followed it with my oxygen tank. Next came my dry suit, I pulled the zip past my breasts and kept pulling down to my crotch, then pulled it off my torso and rolled it down my legs. Stood in just my Bikini and picked up my rucksack and started to climb the stairs. I'm 22 I recently graduated from university and was cave diving for the fun of it when me and my partner had found this cave, both of us were impressed and interested in what was in here. But with the low level of our oxygen tanks at the time we decided to not risk exploring until we had more air. The 2nd time was when I brought something to sample the air with, this would be my third time here, my first time on my own. I just had to try something I had seen here.

The passageway opened up into a large cavern, a carved pillar ran up the centre of the room. From the pillar, hung four skeletons, Well, had hung, now the bones were piled up on the far side of the room under 4 piles of rocks, Kelly and I had both decided to give the bodies a burial and so we did. It was what the skeletons had hung in that interested me. Whatever cult or reason for leaving them here to die must have been strange, as they were locked into a pair of metal panties and a metal bra with the wrists cuffed behind the back and the ankles cuffed to a metal bar a good meter long. All four had been secured the same way with a metal collar, but with some slight variances. Kelly and I had decided that wooden pegs had been used to secure the various restraints as all of them had rotten wood residue in the holes, which disintegrated when we touched it. IT was kind of then when we decided to give the bodies the funerals and when I discovered what was in the panties two dildos, both adjustable and both quite big, the bottom one while only 6 inches in height was a good two inches thick, just before it curved into the base, the one set slightly further forward was 8 inches long and 2 and a half inches thick. It would be the two biggest things I had ever put in my body. The Bra was interesting, I hadn't thought anything about it until Kelly pointed it out to me, but the bra had two small holes on the inside which couldn't be seen from the outside, they were ideally placed for the nipples to slip into. What was interesting was that as the back swings shut, the holes half in size, squeezing the nipples. On the floor was a pair of shoes or boots, each one was different as was the heel.

I walked around the column trying to decide which would fit me best, each was a different size, and the only one which was close to my measurements of 34C, 22, 32 was one which had some kind of wire mouth guard, it was spring loaded and designed so that the wearer couldn't close the mouth once it had been opened, and was shaped so the wire hooked onto the teeth. A ballet arch knee high boot made of metal sat underneath. The boots swung open just after the toes to allow the wearer to get in, then a pair of metal half rings, an inch wide, could be swung around locking the boot on. Opening my pack, I pulled out the lamp I had brought and set it up, turning it on and looked around the cave a bit more, with the light on I could see more of it and smiled at the thought of trying out some of the other bondage devices scattered around the edges. Looking back at the bra and panties I pulled out the cleaning fluid I had brought and set about cleaning off any possible bacteria which might exist on it. Once I was finished, I slipped out of my bikini and opened up all of the restraints.

I pulled the lubricant I had brought and liberally smeared it into my arse hole, and again on the butt plug, my pussy was so wet at this point I decided not to lubricate the front one. Turning around I stood over the crotch piece of the panties and slipped both feet into the boots which seemed almost made for me. As my weight went on the toes the front began to close, as I lifted the weight off it opened again, a quick bit of experimentation and I realised I could open and close it quite easily. Putting my weight into both I bent over and closed the half rings. I lifted my weight of my left leg and picked it up, instead of opening the boot came up with it. I smiled as I put my weight back on my foot and manoeuvred my bottom over the rear plug. Its graduated size allowed me to slowly fuck myself with it until the thick part slipped past my sphincter then the rest just got sucked in. It felt weird having something so big in my bottom, but not that uncomfortable. As I had cleaned the dildo earlier I realised that a small catch on the front allowed it to slide in and out through a hole in the front of the panty. I slid the dildo as far out as it would go, which left just 2 inches sticking out on the inside. Which I was able to slip into my cunt and then push the rest of the cock in. I realised the size and angle of the two plugs, meant that I think I would find it hard to remove, even if it remained unlocked. Pushing the dildo fully into me, I twisted the switch and I heard the spring loaded click, to remove it I would have to push it in and turn the dildo slightly.

Looking down I stop to admire the view, the design had meant that it spread my arse cheeks apart and the back of the metal panty was buried between them. Its thin nature making it look almost like a pair of panties, I swear it felt like it was made for me from a mould. Bending over I pick up the bag and place it a shelf carved out of the pillar. Out of it I take the two small number locked padlocks and slipped them into the two holes of the panty. I close them and smile. The bra next, I pull it around my body and slide my breasts into the cups, my nipples lining up with the holes perfectly, I consider shifting them out the holes but decide no, I'm after the full experience. Before I change my mind I pull the thing closed, and almost scream in pain as my nipples are suddenly squeezed tightly, quickly I take and add another padlock to the bra, all the number combination padlocks I had keyed to the same number and I had then scraped that number so even in the dark I could feel the numbers and dial them in. The collar came next, its closed easily around my neck from the back and the small lock set it off nicely, at least I thought it did. I pulled the gag closed and slipped it into my mouth, letting my teeth fit into the grooves, letting go I open my mouth slightly the gag stays in and opens with me. I open it a little wider, then try to close, I couldn't. Slipping my hands behind my back and feel the wrist cuffs, unlike the other restraints these are slightly rusted and will stay closed unless enough pressure is introduced. I put my first one in and close it and even though it's a little fiddly finally close the other. I smiled and squirmed for a bit, imagining what it would be like to be a slave girl secured like this. I heard a click, my eyes shoot open, then another, it had seemed to have come from the cuffs. I try to open them, I can't, I feel for the hole and feel a padlock! A padlock, "Huh" my mouth opened a little further.

"My little slave girl got herself in a mess has she?" It was Kelly she walked into my field of view bare foot, she was always quiet on her feet, but unlike me who was naked she was dressed in leather mini dress and black hold up stockings. A pair of her dominatrix boots in her hand. "Open your mouth wider girl." I complied, but more to try and say what are you doing here? Unfortunately, it came out more as "Whaf youf doing?" my mouth now opened wide.

"Yesterday while you were at work I came back here and followed the other passageway, since we knew the air was safe I bargained on that being where the fresh air was from. I found it leads out of a secret passageway up in one of the caves. So when I saw your car gone this morning with your cave diving gear and your water proof bag, and I remembered how you eyed these clothes, I decided to take a chance and followed you here, seeing your car parked near the water entrance I drove to the secret entrance and parked up and came on down, to see you lock you wrists behind you back." She smiles. "Hold on dear I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere. Oh the locks for those cuffs aren't your number locks but a pair of my key padlocks." I watched her walk down the passageway to where I had put my diving gear a moment later returning with it under her arm, the air pack on her back as it was more comfortable there. She smiles to me and walks up the other passageway, a moment later she returns and takes my bikini and bag and climbs up the passage. Finally, she returns with her own bag and smiles at me.

"You know seeing you trussed up like that makes me want to join you. Oh not trussed up attached to the column but in the underwear." She has a pair of bolt cutter under one arm which she shows me then walks around to the next pair of metal underwear. The ones that look most her size, no gag this time, but the collar would hold your head locked in one position. Knee boots again, only this time the ties are held in an extreme position rather than ballet pointed. She repeats what I did with the cleaning fluid, then removes her dress, panties, bra and shoes and climbs into the outfit. I saw her wince when her nipples were clamped, then using a set of my self-bondage padlocks locks it onto her, collar and all, well except for the wrist cuffs, taking the bolt cutters she then proceeds to cut the bolts securing her to the chains. Picking up her leather dress again she pulls it on.

"The locks are noticeable, aren't they? hmmm" She gets an evil look in her eye and walks over to her bag, putting her hand in she pulls our pop rivet gun out. Removing the dress she proceeds to rivet the underwear shut. I couldn't believe my eyes. The she walks over towards me.

I tried to say "Don't! I don't want to wear these for ever!!" all it came out as was a series of grunts.

"Now now you don't get worried, we can cut the rivets using the Dremmel back home." The Dremmel being a small 1 inch circular saw. "So you have a choice, either 1 let me rivet those on you, or 2 I leave now. Now nod if you want me to rivet you in."

I nodded, what else could I do. 5 minutes later I was sealed more or less permanently into the panties and bra.