The Celebrant

Story Info
A naive deal leads to harsh lessons and first experiences.
8.8k words
12.8k
3
0

Part 20 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers

Her wanton gasps fill the bar.

Two hours after closing, well over an hour after her colleagues had left the two of us together sipping Bourbon mixed with very little Coke Hayley Spearing stands bent double before me, the skirt of her tight long sleeved black dress pushed up the backs of her well defined legs now bunched around her waist.

I fuck the blonde barmaid hard and deep in my final throes.

Hayley's hands tightly grip the bar, her arms locked as she presses her body back against me, as I repeatedly take her with a style that's morphed into a little more than a deep hard fuck now.

My hands grip her hips, my fingertips sinking into toned firm flesh as I refuse to relent my grip of her body.

As I fuck her, her genuine gasps of pleasure are punctuated by the now constant rhythm of my pelvis slapping against her exposed pert ass.

"Fuck me," Hayley implores, "Fuck me harder."

I can only oblige her, there had been a rule invoked by my brother and I that members of staff were to be viewed as off limits. Between the two of us we'd concurred long ago that a reputation amongst our own employees would not be conducive to a stable pleasant working environment and would likely serve no purpose even in the basics of staff retention.

The only exception to that rule being the little red head Shauna who'd earned her way to a senior bar manager position through her diligence and hard work but also given how she has frequently found herself more than willing to surrender to the debauched whims of myself and Steve in the early morning hours after her shift has come to an end. I'd long lost count on how occasions constituted a submission since the young Irish girls' memorable interview and trial eighteen months previous. The situation suited all parties it seemed.

I'd broken our own unwritten rule such had been my carnal need. Bosses privilege I might suggest. The prospect of utilising either of the two girls currently residing in the cellar of the bar had paled into insignificance compared to Hayley's flirtatious and infectious nature.

The blonde had only started working at O'Leary's four weeks ago as casual Friday and Saturday night cover. She'd been a perfect candidate the day she'd walked in off the street to enquire about part time roles dressed in a pair of figure hugging black jeans with little black pumps and a red vest top that accentuated her ample breasts. I'd made a role available for her on the spot, a decision I was now fully justifying.

Gasping through gritted teeth as I grab a handful of peroxide bleached hair in my left hand I fuck her harder and faster, as requested. Feeling her clench herself tightly around me in response as she willingly accepts the consensual act that plays out between us.

The breath is heavy in my lungs, my black t-shirt clings to my back and shoulders with sweat as I exert myself in order to gain climax. A climax that would have been delivered deep into her far sooner had Hayley not insisted on the latex condom that separates my body from hers.

The feel of the sheath desensitising me enough, I don't feel the sensations quite the same, Hayley had insisted though, her only reticence as we'd engaged as she'd let me take control of her. She'd given me oral without a condom but had slipped the sheath over my erect dick the moment she'd stood from her knelt position on the hard wooden floor.

Hayley benefits from prolonging my climax, I fuck her harder and faster as a consequence. Her stamina matches my own, my prowess enhanced.

"Keep... Keep... Keep fucking me," Hayley implores with her head snapped back against the back of her shoulders.

"Make me cum," I retort, "make me fucking cum."

She does not respond, either physically or verbally. Continuing to hold herself upright, her toned parted legs locked out as she absorbs heavy thrust on heavy thrust deep into her young body. I sense her pleasure at the prolonged coitus. Until around five minutes later I feel her clench the walls of her cunt around me, the tension from within her pelvic muscles spurs me almost instantly. Hayley controls the moment and I willingly oblige.

I do not control, she does, and impressively so as her gasps and groans fill the bar mere moments later, she earns my climax, a climax that is ultimately wasted into the latex condom, despite my guttural groan in satisfaction.

Minutes later as she runs her fingers through her dishevelled hair, she turns to face me, her face flushed with a glisten of sweat visible across her features as she presses her skirt back down over her thighs.

"One of us got their climax," Hayley offers raising an eyebrow towards my direction.

"Slightly wasted" I try not to sneer as I drop the full condom into a glass sat on the bar to her left hand side as I press myself against her feeling her body warmth.

"Play safe" Hayley offers a retort on a devilish smirk once again, the same expression offered several times before accepting my advances, before she casually states, "I was warned about you... but anyway I assume I earned next Saturday night off did I?"

"Warned about me?" Despite not even being slightest concerned by the phrase she uses. Knowing full well that Shauna would likely to be the one to have laid down such a marker.

"Yeah..." Hayley offers narrowing her eyes a little "...especially your penchant to ride bear back."

A new darker tinged smirk plays across my lips that I simply cannot hide. I don't dwell on the matter but have to enquire further.

"What else was mentioned?"

"Not much..." Hayley smirked once again, "...but stop avoiding the subject."

"Earning next Saturday off... your performance may well have warranted reward..." I offer stepping back towards young Hayley my face close to hers, as she looks up at me from her blue green eyes highlighted by deep purple eye makeup, my right-hand slips over her left hip, "...on one condition."

"What's that?" Hayley offers as she presses herself away from the bar and out of my loose grip.

I let her step away, setting her free hoping therefore to secure her return.

"Wherever you end up next Saturday night... you call me... you let me put ck you up... take you home?"

Watching her, studying her face intently for a reaction. Hayley simply looks back at me biting gently at her bottom lip as her eyes meet mine.

"Well..." she toys with me, well aware what she does, I let her, briefly.

"What if I promise you'll gain that climax?" I entice further.

The lopsided smirk I receive in response to pressing is the only confirmation of acceptance I need.

My mind already over active on the fate that will befall the overconfident 'bottled blonde' once I have her to myself away from the bar.

"How old are you gonna be?" I casually enquire, aware I should know from the resumé submitted recently.

"Twenty," Hayley offers.

As I process her response, I cannot help but wonder if I've just given her the last fuck of her teenage years.

**********

Seven nights later I sit parked in an alley way opposite of the main entrance to Jax Night Club, a venue like many within the City that I'm aware of but have never set foot through the door of. My commitment to making O'Leary's a success limits my social life, not that the bar doesn't frequently provide me with the kind of opportunities I could trawl every establishment in the City in pursuit of.

I watch as the constant slew of revellers pour from the location a little after 2 in the morning. My eyes cast over inebriated males and females alike as I watch and wait for a glimpse of the peroxide blonde.

A heavy vibration to my left snaps my attention away from watching the door. Slipping the phone from the console next to the handbrake I let my eyes adjust to the bright screen as I slide the Lock Screen up with my left thumb, the phone opens on the WhatsApp page for Steve's mobile number as my eyes process the latest reply from him;

'No Bruv I am staying at hers tonight.

Coast is Clear if you got plans... you got plans then?'

'Not that I'd share with you my dear brother' is the thought on a reply that runs through my mind. I click the phones side button to close it down and leave Steve hanging on a reply. He been missing in action for too many weeks now to get to know all of my plans for the evening. Steve had allowed himself to become distracted. Actually, that was unfair he'd for whatever reason grown attracted to the skinny little blonde Gemma who we had lured back to the flat several months ago. I couldn't deny him his satisfaction especially as I had no genuine issue so long as he was enjoying himself, which I was sure he would be.

Perhaps I should take a leaf out of his book, although that might require slightly more sacrifice. My mind lingering on the temptation the PVC clad blonde willingly locked away in O'Leary's cellar had triggered on visiting her shortly after closing time this evening. That genuine look of disappointment from her blue eyes beyond the black mask as I'd explained I was only there to facilitate the most basic of needs for her. Feeding her, ensuring she had enough water, and changing the bucket that sat in the corner of the narrow cell in which she was shackled.

Setting the phone down and clearing my mind I look up, instantly spotting Hayley. In the throes of saying goodbyes her arms wrapped around the neck and shoulders of a particularly attractive curly haired brunette in a criminally short royal blue sequinned dress. My attention is soon exclusively on young Hayley though.

Looking left and then right along the busy street before she steps into the road and crosses both lanes on a hurried little trot. My eyes scan up and down her physique as she looks up searching for me. A little flash of the vans headlights catches her eye and attention, she waved briefly, as I continue to admire her through the windscreen. The click clack of her heels slowing a little as she steps without looking back from the pavement into the darkened alleyway.

Starting up the engine the headlights fully illuminate her, I can't help but shake my head in disbelief. Beneath a short unzipped black leather jacket, a dark red dress clings to every curve of Hayley's body. The hem of the dress is short offering an inch or two of toned thigh before her legs are clad in exquisite over the knee, dark red high heeled boots. Hayley squints into the stark light that illuminates her as she slowly approaches. Reaching over I unlock the passengers door and wait for her to enter.

"Good evening," I state as much as I enquire.

"So so..." Hayley offers pushing her blonde hair behind her left ear as without prompt she leans across the space between us and kisses my left cheek, I smell the alcohol on her. "...I've been distracted... a little too intrigued as to what the rest of the night has in store."

"A suitable end to your birthday celebrations..." I offer on a grin raising my head to concentrate on pulling the van from the alley onto the main through road. Turning left and driving away from the crowds left on the pavement hailing Taxis I idly watch the curly haired friend slipping alone into the back seat of a Silver Mercedes. "...although in that outfit I'm beginning to think my birthday has come a month early."

I see her smirk as we drive away under orange street lights that intermittently illuminate the City night.

The drive passes in silence, perhaps uncomfortably so. I realise despite the carnal discovery of the perfectly toned young blonde sat in the passenger's seat next to me I know little to nothing about her.

The journey is mercifully short, over in barely any time as I park up directly outside the door that leads up to the second floor flat I share with my brother.

Ten minutes after picking Hayley up from the nightclub I'm casting my eyes along the backs of her legs as once more in silence we enter the flat and I ascend the staircase behind her. In those boots and the short skirt of the dress I deliberately let her lead the way up the flight of stairs into the Flat. My desire, fuelled by the view, builds with each step.

As we enter the flat I once again let her enter the main living area ahead of me, flicking on side lights I watch her cast an eye around the relatively tidy studio flat.

"Fix you a drink?" I offer.

Hayley turns to face me her hands slip to her hips, and I can't help but cast my eye over her body once again, without any subtlety. From the toe of those dark red thigh high boots, that reveal an inch or two of toned thigh before meeting a figure hugging slightly lighter dark red dress, sat under her little black leather jacket. She is perfect.

A smirk passing her lips as she observes my gaze up her body. In the light of the room I can see her eyes to be bloodshot, no doubt from alcohol consumed across the night. As she stands there she scrapes her dyed blonde hair back and uses a hair band around her wrist to tie her hair back, only enhancing her stunning appearance in doing so.

"You not worked out I'm a sure thing without plying me with anymore booze didn't you?" Hayley offers.

"Getting balls deep in you last week might have been a tell." I retort stepping up to her and tilting her head up to face me, even in the high heel of her boots I'm significantly taller than the blonde.

"Make whatever assumptions you like..." Hayley mischievously states, "...just remember you made the birthday girl a promise."

"And what was that?" I feign ignorance deliberately.

"You'd make me cum," she offers revisiting a conversation of a week previous.

"I have my means," I softly whisper dropping my head to her right shoulder.

"You'd best demonstrate then." the unwavering response I receive.

Without further exchange I find my left hand taking Hayley's right hand, our fingers interlace as I turn on my heels and lead her through the living area along the corridor to the bedrooms that line the corridor.

Pressing open the first door to my left I lead her into the room, not looking back as I hear her heels strike the floor in my wake

"Fuck me..." I hear her immediate honest response as I lead her into the confines of the spare room "...the set up leaves little to the imagination."

Hayley steps to my left alongside me as I release her hand, the pair of us stood before the stripped back bed. Four black nylon ropes attached to each corner of the metal frame bed with four leather cuffs tethered to the end of each rope.

Glancing to my left I watch her defensively even if unconsciously draw her arms around her slender body.

"You don't know what I'm imagining" I calmly state.

"Is this why you came with a warning?" Hayley reiterates to double down on another statement of a week earlier.

"Might be a matter of trust ...but what birthday isn't complete without a few surprises"

As she turns her head across her right shoulder I turn mine to meet her pensive gaze.

I let a silence hang as she turns her head back to the bed and the obvious intent of the dormant restraints.

"You'll lose the jacket and the dress... but leave those delicious fuck me boots on." I offer keeping my gaze on her, noting her ample chest rising and falling with her arms crossed over her toned stomach.

I take a breath to compose myself waiting for her reaction to my next question.

"Do you want me to tie you face up or face down?"

**********

"Fuck ... fuck me... oh fuck me.... Fuuuuckk meee"

Hayley's body, her back arched, all but rising from the sweat soaked sheet that covers the mattress beneath her body as if possessed by a demon.

Both her wrists and her boot clad ankles pull at the merciless restraint in which she's been held for the last hour.

Naked, spare for the boots, her dress and jacket lay discarded on the floor of the spare bedroom as desperately now she craves breath in to her lungs while she gasps and writhes before me

"I'm gonna cum... let me cum... let me cum..." the toned blonde implores.

I had watched her undress before me, taking in every curve of her body as she'd slowly peeled the dark red dress up from her waist and over her body. There had been an endearing pensive reticence as she'd crawled across the bed and lay on her back, never the less unopposed Hayley had watched on, transfixed as I'd secured each of her limbs within the simple yet effective restraint the ropes and attached leather cuffs offered.

She had willingly surrendered to me.

Now with the throbbing ball of the wand pressed at an angle against her ultra-sensitive clit I coax the second heavy climax of the night from her perfectly toned body as through gritted teeth she braces herself for the inevitable reaction I stimulate.

"Not until I say..." I offer bluntly reiterating the mantra of the last five minutes, "...don't you dare ...don't you fucking dare... not until I say."

"Please..." Hayley begs breathlessly on a horse throaty whisper "...please ...please ...please."

"Hold it... hold it... " I goad her watching her screwed up eyes, her beautiful face contorted between the agony and the ecstasy to which I have steadily brought her body to, the same state to which I had previously brought her body to. Rewarding the beautiful specimen now with multiple orgasms.

Held at my mercy I'd shown self-restraint in order to bring the blonde to the semi exhausted state of heightened arousal in which she now finds herself. The restraints offer her no control over her own body, while providing me unfettered access to her perfectly toned body, I control her emotionally just as I do physically.

"Hold off..." I continue to instruct, "...not yet ...not yet."

Hayley's head cranes back her mouth parted over a silent cry as I keep the wand pressed to her. The ropes that hold her stretched now by her rigid body. Appreciating the control, I exert as much as I do her reaction as I deny her the release she so desperately seeks. Her body held agonisingly on the cusp of release.

"Now..." I state leaning over her bound body speaking on a harsh whisper "...now you can cum."

The breathe Hayley releases is viscous and shuddered, her head still cranes back her eyes still screwed shut. I keep the wand pressed to her as I feel her body writhe and react as she fully mentally and physically surrenders to the control I hold over her. Her body ripples as she rides out the extreme orgasm I provoke.

I don't say a word, I simple watch as she trembles and gasps through the last of her second heavy climax. Her chest heaving her stomach now gently rippling, and she slowly relaxes the strain of pulling at the four restraints.

"Fuck me... oh fuck me..." Hayley reiterates as she finally passes from the throes of her orgasm and her exhausted body fully relaxes across the bed. "I've never.... I've never... not like that... not like this... never done anything like..."

She turns her head to her left her face and her body coated in sweat her face flushed. Her blue eyes ease open through her exhaustion to meet mine as her lips fall open on words unspoken.

"Happy Birthday" I offer on a grin.

Hayley doesn't respond, not verbally, she shakes her head although not in any protest the simple reaction affirms her disbelief at the way she feels.

"I fulfilled my promise," I state pressing up off the bed powering down the wand and setting it into the bed side table. "Twice"

"You... you... you did" I hear her offer from a dry throat.

I don't look back to her, stepping further away leaving her bound and all but naked tethered to the double bed frame. Fully clothed myself, in dark navy denims, black boots and a black short sleeve tee I cross the room, reaching for the back pocket of my jeans.

Plucking the disposable translucent green plastic cigarette lighter from my pocket. The lighter fails to spark on first ignition but then lights at a second attempt.

Drawing the naked flame towards six candles, two white, one navy, one black, one red and final yellow candle of differing sizes sit atop the five drawer chest of draws.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers