The Celebrity Boutique

Story Info
Sara Cox gets more than a new pair of shoes at a boutique.
3.9k words
4.17
7.7k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am the owner and manager of a luxury lingerie and ladies shoes boutique in the heart of London. The shop is located down an old quiet alley. A short walk from the television and radio studios, which is great for attracting celebrities to come in, as they come and go from the studio's.

It was one of the hottest summers on record, and the boutique was very quiet and I was considering closing early. When I heard the door open and in walked the lady of my dreams, the very beautiful and sexy blonde Radio DJ and Television presenter Sara cox.

I had been a fan for years and had many magazine's and posters of Sara at home. She was even hotter in the flesh.

Sara Cox had left school at the early age of 16 to pursue a career as a fashion model, but hit a disappointing stumbling block as Sara was told she was too busty by UK fashion agencies for catwalk work.

Asian model agencies, loved her long blonde hair, shapely long legs and big tits, and started doing a lot of modelling in Japan and South Korea, where she met her best friend model and hair stylist Claire Hamilton. Sara became homesick after a while and returned home in her twenties and posed for the now infamous video game Wipeout posters. Sara now back in the UK, was still finding it difficult to find fashion modelling work due to her voluptuous body shape.

But British hosiery Giants pretty Polly, spotted a photo of her in a Short skirt, and fell in love with Sara Cox's long shapely legs. Her legs became the face of the pretty Polly brand, and was the cover picture on all of the stockings and tights packaging. Her legs launched her career in the UK.

Sara soon started receiving TV offers and joined, at the time the up and coming youth, aimed cool channel 4, soon becoming the co-host of depraved and naughty dirty television programme the girlie show where she had a spot called wanker of the week. After the sad death off Paula Yates, Sara became the, On The Bed With Sara Cox celebrity interviewer on, hit breakfast morning TV show The Big Breakfast.

In 1999 she landed the big one and became The Host DJ on BBC's radio flagship. The Radio 1 Breakfast Show. Taking over from her long time friend Zoe Ball. I don't think the BBC knew what hit them as Sara regularly talked naughty and dirty live on air. Talking about getting pissed the night before and her many sexual adventures. I like millions loved her for it and the BBC left her alone because of the massive ratings she was getting.

Now 15 years later Sara, a veteran aged 43 is still on BBC radio and the voice of the BBC radio 2 and has a hit radio show sound of the eighties.

At the age of 43 Sara is still in fantastic shape. She keeps fit by jogging and is an amateur jockey, and even raced the great Frankie Dettor. Trys riding every day, but now the mother of 3 finds it difficult.

Sara had dressed for the weather that day. and was wearing a tiny lemon coloured cotton mini dress. When I say tiny, I mean barely enough fabric for a decent sized handkerchief.

The fabric of the dress was really thin and almost transparent in places, that showed off all her curves and big 35C tits. But what was getting my cock hard was that the hem of her dress barley covered her arse and crutch. Which was fantastic as Sara's amazingly long shapely legs where completely on show.

Sara was wearing sexy leather knee length open toed gladiator sandals which strapped up to just below her knees. And were perfect to show of her sexy feet. Sara had capped off the look with sexy red polished toe nails.

Sara's skin was like a, beautiful bone china white porcelain, smooth and at 43 still looked young and fresh. Sara's hair was long wavy blonde, and her eye's where a beautiful shade of blue.

Sara made her way over to the luxury seating area. I walked over and offered her a complementary glass of champagne. Which I offer all the VIP customers.

I then handed Sara the boutique catalogue to browse through.

"Can I please get my feet measured, before I try on, any of the shoes that I'm interested in." Sara said in her very sexy northern, Bolton accent.

My cock just started to twitch, at the sound of her Bolton accent The Voice that I have heard for so many years, and found so irresistibly sexy and a major turn on. If alone at home I would usually end up having to masturbate and wank to her radio show.

The thought of handling her gorgeous feet, her sexy voice was beginning to make me feel, fucking horny as hell.

I quickly a grabbed my brannock measure for her feet, then realised Sara's gladiator sandals needed all the leather straps undoing before they could be taken off.

Sara had realized this to, and asked me to take them off If didn't mind.

Well I was on my knees in a flash, Sara placed her left foot in my lap. My eye's glanced up, and at first I thought was seeing things, but I wasn't, her dress was so short that sitting the hem was no longer below her crutch but above it. My eyes were level with her crutch, and I was looking at the pinkest, puffiest and bare set of pussy lips.

I could feel my dick twitching and, instantly it was rigid as an iron bar, and I thought I might explode in my pants. As I took in this amazing and erotic sight.

My cock had become so incredibly uncomfortable in my trousers, coursing a massive visible tent.

I started writhing on the floor trying to find a more comfortable position for my erection, andv trying to conceal it from Sara. But I wasn't doing a good job at being stealthy.

Sara's left foot, resting in my lap, was suddenly pressed hard against the tent in my pants. Sara had started to wiggle her big toe through the end of her sandal. Her toe found the end of the tent, which was the tip of my cock, and increased the speed of her toe wiggling.

I could feel her shinny red polished nail digging into the pee slit of my prick, which sent electricity buzzing up my cock and through entire my body.

Sara's cunt lips were becoming redder and redder as though on fire, and streams of her pussy juice's, began pouring out down her inner thighs. I swore her cunt was literally buzzing, and I realized it was. As I could hear the unmistakable humm of a vibrator.

I looked up, directly at Sara's face and our eye's made contact. She is seductively licked her lips, and a sexy grin spread across her face.

Sara then explained to me, that her and her close friend Zoe ball had both been going through a dry spot at home. Zoe had just got divorced and had no sex for a year. And Sara said her husband had just totally gone off it.

So they had taken it upon them selves to spice up there sex lives. And would dare each other to do naughty things, today's dare was for Sara to walk into a shop and flash an unsuspecting member of staff, and see what would happen.

What about the vibrator, I asked.

Sara said it's not exactly a vibrator, and relaxing her cunt muscle's a black mobile phone dropped out., with it displaying 100 unanswered calls from Zoe ball.

I slowly unbuckle the straps, one by one, on each of her leather Gladiator strapped sandals. Once the straps are unbuckled, I slowly pull off each sandal, and sniff the inside of the leather footwear. Smelling Sara's arousing potent aroma.

"You really love my leather sandals don't you." Sara Cox laughs, shifting her eyes from my eyes to the tent in my trousers.

"Well I do work in a lingerie and shoe boutique don't I. But what I really love are your sexy feet." I smiled.

Sara Cox's feet look so sexy her toes, are quite long and very flexible, and look stunning with the shiny red pedicured nails. Sara's feet were calling to me. I take her left foot in my hands and slowly massage it, starting from the back of Sara's heel, to the arch of her foot. I then slowly using my fingers slowly massage each of her pink toes.

Sara then raising her right leg. and lifting her foot to my face slowly stroking my face with it. Rubbing her soft arch against my nose. I inhale her delightful foot odour. Sara then rubs her big toe all around my face until it finds it's goal and plops straight into my waiting mouth.

I take the cue and slowly suckle on her big toe for a few minutes, before I take each toe in turn in my mouth and sucked each one.

I repeated what I'd done to each of her feet massaging one with my fingers and sucking the toes on the other.

Sara's breathing was getting heavier and faster as she was so aroused. Sara wriggled and shifted in her seat. Suddenly Sara's hands grabbed the hem of her lemon summer dress, and in one quick move, pulled it up her body, and over her head throwing it to the floor behind her.

Sara Cox was now completely naked and she looked more gorgeous then I could have ever imagined. Milky white porcelain smooth skin all over, fantastic 35C Cup tits. And Long flowing blonde hair. All off her working out, and horseback riding, had done its work as the 43 year old, mother of 3 looked in fantastic shape, no mummy tum, but a sculptured 6 pack and mussels in all the right places, but had kept her feminine physique and her glorious peach of an arse, that you could crack walnuts with.

Sara Cox's long manicured fingers then plunged into her own gaping wet pussy and began to frig herself off unmercifully.

First one finger, then two fingers. Her pussy had already been well worked on by her mobilephone, and it was already soaking and very stretchy. Sara had managed to slid 4 fingers from her right hand up herself. Sara pulled them out and made a fist. Keeping eye contact with me, Sara Cox plunged her right fist straight up her cunt right up to her wrist. And started fisting herself. It looked so obscene and very dirty. Watching this well known celebrity, with her own fist going in and out off her cunt. The sound was so obscene, sloshing and squelching, as her juices poured out of her gapping cunt, around her fist. Sara's clear pussy juices were making a puddle on the floor in front of me.

"Oh fucking yes!!" Sara Cox screamed as her orgasm took over her body.

She fell backwards in the seat, and her first slid out of cunt with a pop! She just sat there and looked exhausted with all her efforts.

"Fuck her haven't done that for ages, when I was modelling in South Korea, with my friend Claire Hamilton we used to get a bit bored. She introduced me to the delights of being fisted and other lesbian games."

Thoughts of Sara fisting herself, and her having girl on girl action with Claire Hamilton, was racing through my head.

Sara Cox completely defenseless from her exertions I plunged my face between her legs desperate to see her gaping hole from her fisting. I could see right up her pink hot pot. I started taking big Licks of her fanny while my hands needed her rear. She was so wet and there was so much pussy juice I could almost drown in it, but it tasted of sweet divine ambrosia nectar of the Gods. It didn't take much effort to have Sara squirming and creaming all over my face as she was so worked up already from her fisting.

This had all been to much for me. My cock was so painfully hard in my pants and needed releasing before it burst. I dropped both of Sara's feet to the floor. She looked disappointed at me, thinking her fun might be over.

I quickly jump to my feet, and in a flash strip naked. My massive 12 inch cock. Now free from its nylon prison it slapped hard against my stomach and pointed directly up to the ceiling.

"My god your penis felt big against my foot. Now I've seen it. It's fucking enormous, big as my horses cock." Sara moaned.

Sara then raised her right leg into the air and pushed her foot against my cock. Sara's heel was level with the base of my scrotum and her toes were level with the middle my shaft.

"Fuck your cock is nearly twice the size of my foot your purple helmet is towering above my toes, and I am a size 8 and a half." Sara moaned.

She then unexpectedly, shocking me took a picture of her foot against my cock, with her mobilephone and sent it to Zoe Ball.

A few seconds later Sara's mobilephone bleeped. Sara showed me her phone. On the screen was a picture of a smooth cunt with a finger up it.

"You lucky bitch!!" Was the message under the picture.

I reached down grabbing both of Sara Cox's feet by their ankles. Pushing her heels and toes together, forming a small gap between her arches. I gobbed on Sara's arches and my knob trying to lubricate us both. I aimed and pushed my cock between Sara's closed arches and fucked her sexy feet.

It felt wonderful, the softness of her feet against my hard pulsating cock. I would push until I was balls deep and then pull almost all the way out and back again. And I could increase or decrease the pressure and friction on my cock, by moving her ankles closer together or further apart.

Sara Cox was loving the view of my crown appearing and disappearing between her arches. The dirty bitch was even filming the action with her mobile phone and, live streaming it to Zoe Ball.

I was grunting harder and harder! And thrusting faster and faster between her feet! I knew I was close to cumming and desperately wanted to cover her sexy toes in my warm spunk.

"Trust me and stop! I've got a little trick. I want to show you." Sara commanded me.

Reluctantly I released Sara's ankles. Sara then maneuvered her feet so my shaft was between her two sets of toes. Her party trick was that her long toes were extremely flexible and adgil, she could use them like fingers, and wrapped around my shaft wanking it up and down. Wow it felt incredible, her toes felt better than many normal wanks by girls. As her toes slid from the base of my shaft up to my knob, where they would linger and play with the sensitive end, trying to push her big toes polished nails into my piss hole.

My hands freed, I picked up one of her leather sandals, holding the inside to my nose and mouth, deeply inhaling her sent and aroma, licking and tasting the sandal, enjoying Sara's foot flavour.

Sara's right foot continued masturbating my cock in the same way. Sara's left foot journeyed to the base of my scrotum where her toes began to manipulate and masturbate my balls.

My cock began to violently spasm and convulse between Sara Cox's toe's, and I got the familiar feeling, as the pressure was building in my balls. Like a volcano, my cock erupted and I fired jet after jet of my creamy spunk and watched intently as it spattered Sara Cox in her face, hitting her lips and eyes. Watching all of my filthy spunk running down Sara's face and smooth flesh, dripping onto her tits. The last of my spunk dribbled out over Sara's sexy toes. My legs and knee's buckled from my powerful orgasm and I collapsed onto my back on the floor.

I layed and watched as Sara Cox's long snake like tongue flicked out, licking up thick blobs of spunk, she slowly took it into her mouth, slow enough that I could see what she was doing. Swallowing it. Sara touched her lips to a mass of creamy white gunk that had massed onto her tits, and slurped up another large globule, opening her mouth, looking me directly in the eye's. So I could see her spunk- smeared lips and chin, and the wad of cum on her tongue. Gulping this down too.

I rose to my feet and locked up the boutique, and lead a naked Sara Cox to the back of the boutique, to the private stairs to my apartment above. We climbed the stairs and into my apartment. Sara accompanied me to my bedroom.

We had hardly got in through my bedroom door, when Sara Cox suddenly wrapped her arms around me and we pushed our lips together kissing. Sara's tongue thrust it's way into my mouth past my teeth and entwined and danced with my tongue in my mouth. Her large 35d tits squashed against my chest in our embrace as we had the most passionate French Kiss.

As we kissed, Sara's long nimble fingers, from her right hand wrapped around my shaft and started to perform magic on my cock. Slowly pumping it back to its 12 inch formidable size.

My lips slipped from Sara's gorgeous lips and kissed down her neck until I reached my goal and locked onto her left nipple, and flicked my tongue around and around her nipple as though it was raspberry ripple ice cream.

"I've been such a fan of yours for years, and can't believe I'm actually sucking you're gorgeous tits." I moan sucking hard on her tit.

Sara Cox dropped to her knees in front of me, and studied my prick.

"Fuck you're so big, but I wonder how it tastes."

Sara Cox made all my dreams come true, as her long snake like tongue flick over my, mushroom head, dipping her tongue right into my piss hole tasting my pre-cum. Sara then vigorously flicked her tongue all over my shaft, and sucked my cock deep into her mouth, sucking my hard on like a vacuum cleaner. My cock is so long, Sara had wrapped her whole right hand around my shaft. Wanking it, while she was deep throating me. It was an awesome feeling, as she gave me a combined blowjob and handjob at a Furious speed. I watched as my knob became shiny, with her spit which had dribbled from her mouth. Sara look like she was having so much fun as she slobbered away on my pork sword.

I held Sara's head in my hands and fucked her mouth, it felt amazing as my shaft slid down her throat and back again. Fairly quickly like, there was no tomorrow. I didn't want to shoot my load just yet, and desperately wanted to fuck Sara Cox.

"I know you are big horseback riding fan, so how about you ride this stallion." I laugh.

I jump onto my bed, and lie flat on my back. Sara smiled at me.

"If I'd known I was going riding, I would have warn my riding boots, but you've got a great saddle." Sara laughs starring at my erect horse cock.

Sara Cox TV and radio personality, climbed onto the bed with me. Sara knelt above, with her sexy long fingers guided, the tip of my prick to her puffy wet pussy lips. Remembering Sara fisting herself earlier and how stretchy and supple her twat was, it easily swallowed my massive mushroom knob. It felt wonderful as I penetrated Sara Cox's cunt. I felt her hot, wet pussy muscles take hold of my shaft. Sara Cox gradually lowered herself, down my 12 inch shaft, until her juicy arse rested on my thighs. Her buns were just nestled just over my balls. I groaned as her cunt walls massaged my throbbing log. Sara sat there for a few minutes letting her cunt get use to my immense length and girth. Sara Cox then began to move herself up and down my dick in slow steady rhythm.

I had her mobile phone in my hand and filmed Sara, streaming it to Zoe ball, so Zoe could continue enjoying the filthy show.

Sara started to increase the speed of her riding, and I had the glorious view of her 35C tits bouncing up and down and swinging above my face.

"That was a lovely trot and canter boy, but how about a gallop now. Come on boy giddy up! Giddy up!" Sara cried!

I needed no more encouragement from Sara. I started launching my arse up of the mattress, driving my dick into Sara's muff. Sara leaned right over me holding on to the beds headboard. Sara lifted herself almost off my 12 inches, then sat back with such force, my horse cock slammed all the way home, ramming into her violently, her arse cheeks slapping my balls harder and faster!

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

The bed was rocking violently as Sara rode me like a champion jockey. I leaned forward and mashed my face between Sara Cox's 35C tits, loving the sensation of being boxed in the face by her lovely mammaries.

Sara was beginning to puff and pant, but she was insatiable and unstoppable as she began humping me faster and faster. I could hardly understand a word she was moaning at me, as it sounded like some sort of Bolton tongues. Sara Cox had become possessed.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She cried!

"Yessss! Do it! Give me your spunk! I want it in my twat! Fill up my womb impregnate me with your seed, give me a forth baby! Sara cried.

12