The Celestials Ch. 03

Story Info
The Celestials come to Earth.
5.9k words
4.7
3.5k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters engaging in sex are 18 years or older. This is a work of FICTION. Any resemblance to real persons is coincidental. If you like this story, please vote, comment, and let me know what you liked, and look forward to many more stories from me A big thanks to kenjisato for the editing. I would highly recommend kenjisato for any editing needs.

Chapter 6. The surprises keep on coming.

Kate and Vanessa walked away from us and started talking. I looked over at Mary and Sarah, and asked how they were feeling after last night. They both told me that they were very sore. They hadn't thought that anyone could have sex that many times in one day, and with four girls at once was unheard of in their world. But they loved every minute of it, and couldn't wait to feel better so they could do it again. I told them that if they hadn't passed out, we would still be at it.

Kate came back and told everyone that we needed to talk. We all sat down at the table and Vanessa got the girls each a bowl of food and told them to eat it, to help speed up their recoveries. Kate told everyone that we needed to keep quiet about my powers for the time being. But to tell as many girls about last night's sex party as they could.

I was confused and asked her, "Why? If everyone knew about my powers, wouldn't they offer more?"

"Yes, Jack, they would, but everyone's waiting. No one is going to make an offer for the next two weeks until they know for sure, that we four are pregnant. Then small offers will start coming in. And two weeks after that, we will know if the babies are male or female. The more males, the better the offers, then we will show everyone your powers. With that and hopefully one to two males; the offers will be bigger."

I was shocked they could know in two weeks, if they were pregnant, and in a month, if it's a boy or girl. "So, if all four of you get pregnant, doesn't that mean no more sex until after the baby?"

They all laughed, Vanessa told and reminded me that pregnant women have a higher sex drive; so the concubine helps them with that. The males only have sex two times before needing several days' rest. So they don't want to waste it on women who are already pregnant."

For the next two weeks, it was non-stop for the four of us. If the girls weren't working they were in my room having sex. I didn't know which two were going to show up. But at least two times a week, it was the four of us together. Every time I walked around the ship, I got looks from everyone, and I could hear all the girls talking and whispering about what they had heard from the other girls. Or about how everyone could hear the girls screaming and moaning as we fucked.

Like Kate had said, we didn't get any offers for the first two weeks; everyone was waiting to see if the girls got pregnant. But over the two weeks, I did see a change in them. I didn't know if it was because they were pregnant or getting used to the sex, but they wanted it more and more and they could go for longer every time.

It was finally the day, and we all went to the medical bay so they could get checked. I was very nervous, as the main reason they wanted me, was for this and it was time to see if it had happened.

Everyone on the ship was watching as each girl got scanned and waited for the test results. Everyone was very nervous, not just us; since this was a very big deal for their entire race. But one by one they were told that they were, indeed, pregnant. And the whole ship celebrated. This was the first time in three hundred years, that someone from their race was pregnant.

Now, the next big question was how many, if any, were going to be male. That was going to be the real test in two weeks. Vanessa was looking over the test results and I could see she was confused about it. I asked her if everything was okay.

She told everyone that it was too fast. From the test results, it looked like they were more than one month pregnant by how fast the baby was developing, not two weeks.

Normally, women of their race were pregnant for six months, but with this, it looked like that time would be cut to three. Kate went and told her something I could not hear. Vanessa had the other medical officer run more tests. She scanned and took some blood from them again.

After Vanessa's scan and blood test, she came over and scanned me and took some blood. All four girls and the babies were one hundred percent healthy. But the next shock was--that all four were going to have a boy.

But that wasn't the end of the surprises that everyone was going to get for the day. Vanessa got the results of my scan and blood test. She told everyone that she didn't know how it happened, that maybe it was the body enhancement, or the awakening I had done when I first got on the ship, or me being half-Human and half-Celestial, had made me different than a normal Celestial male. Somehow, I was the complete opposite to them.

A normal Celestial male could have sex two times and then needed to rest for several days. But I could have sex for several days at a time, and only needed two days of rest. Males usually have a ratio of one son to five daughters. For me, I could have five sons to one daughter. And it takes six months to have a baby, but with me, it only takes three. I was more powerful and could do more with my lineage.

Vanessa needed to do more tests to know how much power and to what extent the differences were, but with what equipment she had on the ship, she couldn't know until we got back to the Celestial Homeworld.

Chapter 7. Showing off.

Kate quickly got up and told everyone on the ship that in one hour, everyone was to meet in the large meeting room to have a discussion about the new information that everyone had just found out. Kate told Mary and Sarah to go to the meeting room first, and get enough glasses for everyone on the ship and a large pot. It was time to show everyone what I could do, to make sure that the offers would be good enough for their future king.

Kate and Vanessa both told me they needed to have a very important talk. They told me that half the girls on the ship are from high to middle-class noble families. They will most likely try to get me on their side and to make me change my mind, to make them the first wives, so that their family could have a higher standing in my family and push their family higher than the others. In their world, kings could change. Their father, the last king, was from a lower noble family, but showed that his lineage was more powerful than that of his family and most others at the time. The king gave up his daughter, but soon with his power, he took over and was made king by the other noble. And with that, his family was moved to the top of the noble's order.

Most families make their sons stronger by any means, in hopes of moving up; or giving their daughters away to powerful males in hopes of bringing them into their family. A higher standing within the nobles is all they wanted. And some will marry or give their daughter to other houses, but ask for the first or second son to be given to their family in exchange for them.

Their world was run by males and women didn't have a say in any of the decisions made by their fathers, until the war ended. Now, the women ran things, but it isn't any better than before. With no males, now the nobles had found other ways to move their families up the ranks, where many weak families have lost everything to a more powerful one.

After Kate learned about the males that came to Earth, it was only going to be a small number of women in a fast ship that would venture to see if there were any left. But the other houses found out, and demanded that people from their house also go.

Kate told me that the others most likely got orders from their families to do anything they could to get the males on their side if they had found any, or at least, to negotiate that they would get a male for their family.

It was then Vanessa's turn to jump in. She said that I was in a good position as I was the only male they had found. If any made a demand in their offering that I didn't like, I could say no. And that they would have no choice but to do as I said, or their offer would not be accepted, and they would not be picked.

With so many women wanting to be my wife on the ship, if the nobles didn't want to offer what I asked for, they would be left out and their family status would be dropped down.

Kate told me that I should be careful with two noble houses that were on the ship. Over the last hundred years, they have accumulated great power by taking over land and people by force from the weaker houses, in hopes to take over power from the Royal Family. Seeing this, the Royal Family offered the small, medium, and some larger noble houses to join into their family making them one, and stronger and offering them protection from the two families.

The nobles on the ship know that I have taken three from the Royal Family and one from a lower noble house as my wives, making their houses more powerful with it. And they will do anything to move that power to their house.

Everyone thinks that I have accepted to join the Royal Family. But if they can offer a better option it is my right to accept and make them my first.

Things were getting more difficult by the minute. With everything they had told me, I needed a plan. I hadn't met anyone from the two houses that they told me about, they had been keeping their distance, to see what I was going to do and how they could get me over to their side. I never liked bullies, I had been bullied all my life at the orphanage and school because of not having a family.

I made up my mind that I wouldn't accept any offers from them, no matter how good they were. Having thought about everything, I had my plan and I told the girls about it and they seemed to be happy with it.

Kate told me to be nice to everyone, but not show any weakness, and to show off my power as quickly as I could without looking like I am showing off to demonstrate my dominance to the others.

Chapter 8. Taking care of the bad apples.

Kate and Vanessa were told to stand by me and only jump in when they thought I needed help. We got to the meeting room and for the first time, I saw everyone that was on the ship. I saw the four women from the two noble houses sitting in the front row. And the way they acted, like they were better than everyone in the room, pissed me off so much, but I kept my cool.

I walked to the stage with both Kate and Vanessa with me. I saw that Mary and Sarah were standing next to a table filled with glasses and a large pot next to it.

"Hello, everyone thank you for coming. But before we start, I think some snacks and refreshments are in order, so that everyone is comfortable, don't you think."

I walked to the table and everyone's eyes were on me as I moved my hand over the glasses and they filled with water. I moved to the pot and did the same and it filled with dirt and what looked like an apple tree from their world, which grew and about a few hundred multi-colored apples came out. Kate told me that there were only about three of these trees left in her world, and each apple was more than a few thousand stones. I was happy that Kate had made me practice growing this until I had got it done perfectly.

Everyone was whispering about what I had just done. I grabbed an apple for my four wives and finally got a glass of water and an apple for myself; I took a bite as I walked back to the stage.

"Now let us start with the first row and work to the back, everyone please go and get a glass of water and an apple and come back to your seat so we can start after everyone has got one."

Everyone was in shock. A glass of water this size and an apple. It was something that more than half of the girls wouldn't get to taste in their life normally. Mary gave the girls a glass of water and Sarah gave them each an apple.

I sat down and ate as everyone got up, one row at a time. Sarah called my name and I looked to see that the tree was out of apples. So I snapped my fingers for effect as more apples grew to replace them. I kept an eye on the four girls in the front, as they whispered to each other. After everyone was seated, Mary and Sarah came up and sat next to Kate and Vanessa.

"Okay, it looks like everyone has got a drink and a snack, so let us continue. Now, I have met a small number of you since I have been around the ship. For those of you who I haven't met, my name is Jackson or Jack whichever you prefer to call me. I hope I get to know everyone as time goes on. So as everyone has heard the good news this morning, my four wives are all pregnant and they will all be giving me a son to continue my lineage. The first in about two hundred years, or so I am told. Now that everyone is aware of the fact, I wanted to tell everyone my plan for after I get to the Celestial Homeworld.

"I don't plan to join any of the noble houses, but start my own and the first princess, Kate, as my first wife, and that fact that I have the lineage of the First Prince that came to my world, I will take my place as KING of the Celestial world when I get there. Directly after this meeting, my wives and I will be holding a meeting for anyone that wishes to make me an offer to be considered for a position as one of my wives or as a concubine. With that said, please reserve a time with Kate if you wish to make an offer. After everyone that wants to make an offer has, I will start looking over them and let everyone know my decision. Thank you and have a good day."

The meeting was over and the four of us went back to my room to have some fun, or so I was hoping.

As Kate anticipated, the two big houses moved fast; they had already set up the first and second meeting for the next hour. And more were coming in fast, as all the noble houses had picked a time. I was going to be busy for the next week.

I wanted them to see what they were going to miss out on. I made some food and put it on the table. I took Mary and Sarah by the hand to the bedroom and told Kate to come to get me when they got there. I had an hour and was going to use every minute of it.

Kate and Vanessa liked what I was going to do and told me they would take their turns later after the meetings were over. Mary and Sarah didn't waste any time getting out of their suits as we got to the room. Before I could get out of mine, they were both on their knees waiting for me.

I wanted to take it slow, but they didn't want that; they needed it hard and fast. And that's how I gave it to them. Soon, the room was filled with their screams and cries of a pleasure. I had Mary on all fours with her head in between Sarah's legs eating out her pussy. Before I knew it, the door opened and Kate told me I had guests waiting for me with a smile.

I fucked Mary harder making her scream even louder before I came inside her and slowly pulled out, as the last of my seed shot out of me. I made my way to Kate and stopped; I held out my hand and made a robe out of cotton.

I came out of the room with my robe open. The two girls looked at me with their mouths open and wide-eyed. My body was covered in sweat and my cock was half hard, covered in Mary's juices. I closed my robe and got a drink of water and some food and sat down in front of them.

They had a smug look on their faces, like they were too good for me, and that I was the one that needed to come to them. They handed me a contract, not an offer. As I looked it over, they ordered Kate to bring them some water and food. Not even bothering to look at them, I told them that the food and water were for my wives, not for them. I looked up and saw how angry they were at me for telling them that; they never had anyone tell them no, they had always gotten what they wanted, one way or another.

The more I read the more mad I got. The contract they had given me wasn't an offer, it was more like a list of demands; no that's not true, it was a slave contract. It said that I was to join their family and take all the females in their house as my wives only. And they had all the say in any females that wanted to be my wives, and they would get seventy percent of all the offerings that were made. And I was to make them one thousand gallons of water and one hundred apple trees a week and any other they want.

I looked up at these bitches, as they told me to quickly sign the contract before they got mad. I held it out and Kate and Vanessa came over to look at it. After they were done, they looked at the girls and asked if they had gone crazy?

The girls told us that it was an honor that they even wanted a human, like me, in their house, and I should be happy with anything they offered me. They looked at us, as if, it was us that didn't have any other choice but to do as they said.

I looked at Kate and took the contract back and put it down in front of me. They still had the same look on their face. I told Kate to make a note, that anyone from their house or any house that is connected to them, is now and forever not allowed to make an offer to me or to any of my sons. And any water, food, or goods made by my house is not allowed to be sold to them or any house connected with them. Any house that sells any of that to them, or shares any, will be banned from trading with my house forever.

Both girl's faces quickly changed as they got scared and started to cry. They quickly apologized and said their house would accept any demand that I had and would do anything; as long as I would not ban them.

It was too late. The way they came in here, with what they said, how they acted towards me and my wives, and the contract they had given me had made me so mad.

I asked Kate and Vanessa if the girls on the ship had the right to make demands like this on their own, or was it with their house's permission.

They both told me that everyone on the ship held some power in their houses to make offers and decisions; that's why they are here to represent their noble houses, but they didn't have the power to make demands like the ones they had just made without the head of the family, or Family Council permission without receiving a severe punishment.

I looked at them crying, now on their knees begging me to accept their apology.

"Your family sent you here and told you that if I looked weak, it was okay to make an offer like that to me. They think I am weak and can push me around as they do to others in your world. And get what they want, with no one to say no to them out of fear. But I am not from your world, and there are a lot more families, noble or not, for me to pick from. If Kate had found more males like me on Earth, then you may have made them do what you wanted as a large noble house. But with what you and your house have done today, how long do you think the other house that your family is connected with will stay by your side once they find out that they can't make offers to me or buy any of the goods my house will make."

They knew right away that everything that I said was true, and that their family was done for because of their actions today. After a hundred years of them working to become one of the larger noble houses, all that work was undone in minutes. After the ship got back to their world, it would be over when everyone found out.

They got up to leave the room. I told them not to say a word to anyone about this, and I may think about not doing some of the things I was going to do. As they left the room, Kate and Vanessa came to me and hugged and kissed me; they were both very happy. For the last fifty to sixty years, the Royal Family had done everything they could to get that house out of favor with the other nobles, but couldn't. It only took me minutes to do, what they couldn't do for so long.

12