The Cell

Story Info
Agent Geanie gets locked in the cell with the tentacle pit...
1.4k words
4.21
20k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

She fell from the second story and landed on her back. She looked up as he looked down and opened fire. She rolled to her stomach and got up. Geanie limped away as he continued to fire at her. She took cover behind a parked car as the bullets busted the windows and struck the metal. She called for back up but they were about fifteen minutes away.

Geanie looked around as she reloaded her gun. Her suit had been torn from the fall exposing her back. She heard the gun shots stop and peeked around the rear of the car. He was gone, but she knew he was closing in on her.

She stood up and aimed her gun around but didn't see anyone. She ran towards the other building when a gunshot rang out. A beanbag round struck her in the back knocking her down and hurting her. Geanie cried in pain as she fell to the ground. She heard the slide of the shot gun and knew another round was coming. She rolled under a van and out the other side trying to get away from him.

Geanie leaded on the van breathing heavy as her back ached from the beanbag round. She heard footsteps and rolled back under the van. She had her pistol ready as she watched and listened. She waited silently as she saw him coming. She took aim and fired, killing him. She sat still waiting to see if anymore were coming.

She stood up and made a run for the building. Geanie was almost to the door when something struck her in the ass. She stopped and fell against the door. She reached back and felt a dart. She opened the door as another dart struck her other ass cheek. Geanie fell into the building and crawled inside as she kicked the door closed. She grew weak and tired fast as the drugs from the darts took affect. She hid in the corner as she passed out.

When she woke up she was in a small cell, stripped of her weapons and only in her suit and boots. Geanie stood up looking at the camera as she heard gun fire outside as she knew her agency had finally arrived to save her. She pounded on the door and screamed as she tried to let them know she was trapped.

The floor was grates and darkness underneath it like a pit. She walked around the cell trying to think as she tried to find her back up items to rescue herself, but they were taken also, she knew that only agents knew the hiding spots. Then she heard something and stopped as she listened close.

Geanie went back to kicking and pounding on the door as s small tentacle slid up through the grate. It spotted her in her torn suit trying to get help, more tentacles rose up from the pit quietly. Geanie wasn't aware of what was behind her as she faced the door. She hung her head as she began to accept defeat. She turned around and saw them coming up from the pit. She leaned against the door as they moved around the cell as she tried to see their intentions.

She looked at them as they withered around and faced her. One shot towards her with a speed that she couldn't dodge. It wrapped around her neck and tightened. Geanie grabbed it as it began choking her and tried pulling her towards the other tentacles. She fought and tried to escape as she gasp for air. Her agent training was working but she knew eventually she would either get herself freed or die from choking.

Geanie struggled as she was pulled to her knees. Other tentacles moved towards her as she began to panic. One large tentacle wrapped around her waist and tightened its grasp. Another one went around her back and entered her suit through the large tear that was showing her skin. She felt it slither around and under her breasts then around her back.

She felt the tentacle in her suit sprout smaller tendrils that wrapped around her breasts and hard nipples. They began to squeeze and pull her nipples as she felt the tentacle loosen its grip around her neck allowing her to breath. Geanie was losing to the alien tentacles as more slithered into her suit. One tentacle slid between her ass cheeks and down to her bare pussy, where it began to rub vigorously. Her eyes widened as she felt her womanhood getting rubbed and wet.

She looked as a tentacle end switch into a penis head as it came towards her face. It was by her lips trying to get into her mouth as she clinched her teeth and kept her mouth close. She moved her head side to side trying her best to not to let it into her mouth. Then without warning the tentacle rubbing her now wet slit penetrated her tight body. Geanie gasp and her mouth opened enough as the tentacle forced into it. Her eyes widened as her body and mouth were invaded by the tentacles.

She struggled but couldn't get free as her pussy was stretched to the max as the tentacle swelled up as it slid in and out of her. The tentacle in her mouth went deep as it could, luckily her gag reflex didn't work as it fucked her throat deep. Geanie felt the tentacles slamming her mouth and hole fast as they could.

She felt herself getting off and closed her eyes as she tried to stop. It was no use as her cum spurt out with each thrust into her body. The tentacle and tendrils that had her breasts were squeezing and teasing her sensitive nipples as it helped her get off. She never was trained for this kind of attack and was losing the fight as she felt herself wanting more.

Another tentacle slid into her suit and between her ass cheeks. Geanie was loving the tentacle that was ravaging her pussy and then felt the second tentacle enter her asshole. Her eyes rolled back as she loved her ass being penetrated. She was getting all three holes stuffed as the tentacles had their way with the sexy agent.

Sitting on her knees and getting fucked by tentacles, Geanie was loving it. Her suit still covered her breasts and other special areas. A tentacle decided it was time to expose the sexy agent fully as it slipped under the collar of her tight suit. It hooked the latex and pulled. Her suit tore away and fully exposed her, Geanie didn't care as she got off yet again.

Agent Geanie found herself bouncing up and down faster as the tentacles picked up the pace. She was moaning but it was muffled by the tentacle in her throat. Her tits were getting teased more rough as they pulled her erect nipples as far as they could, it hurt but it was making her orgasm grow closer. The tentacle inside her pussy sprouted a small tendril that wrapped around her clitoris. It began to squeeze and pull in a milking motion making her eyes pop open as the tentacles made her cum more.

She couldn't stop moaning and wanted more. They were thrusting faster as her cum seemed to flow steady. Geanie was exhausted as her body was getting fucked by the horny tentacles. She couldn't stop them as they ravaged her tight body. Then it happened, she moaned as loud as she could as her cum began spraying from her pussy. She felt them picking up the pace even more as her pussy sprayed cum everywhere.

The tentacles shoved into her holes and mouth as deep as they could. They began getting off inside her as she swallowed as much as she could. Her belly swelled up a little as they pumped their seed into her womb. Cum ran from her nostrils and dripped from her chin to her tits as she couldn't swallow fast enough.

Agent Geanie's eyes crossed as she fainted. She fell limp as the tentacles finished getting off. They retreated back into the pit. The cell door popped open and she fell backwards to the floor. Her rescue team was late but they took her back to the agency. Everything had been live streamed to a website and viewed by millions as her sexy body was ravaged by the horny alien tentacles.