The Ceremony of Dragons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had time for such pleasure.

Someone groaned but their cries of ecstasy wound into one another as lovingly as if they had been partners for a much longer time than they actually had, lives coming together in such a way that they could not help but remember. And Xigfeldo would remember the black dragons for the rest of his long, long life for being his final partners in a ceremony that would linger on as his legacy to the end of his days, proving his worth even though he had already been convinced of it, the power he gave to the world in his seed and potent breeding passage. His womb could lay clutch after clutch of eggs and he was more than sure that he could repopulate the entire world with dragons if it ever came down to it, although he would need a willing partner to take on the kinky task with him too.

But that was not to come to be with how dragon-kind flourished under the combined rule of every species, everyone coming together much as his body came together with the black drakes, their scales making his seem all the more silver by way of comparison, a contrast that could actually be seen by the naked eye. He could have been a pure silver right then and there in their midst but no one would have cared if he was blue or gold or green or something else entirely, only that his cunny was doing its work pulsing and pulling at those shafts, trying to coax them deeper as the two thrusting dragons groaned and puffed. One of them rasped out a growl, eyes half-lidded with single-minded desire, striving to find the words that itched to crawl their way up from the back of his throat.

"Huff... No one... Mmm... No one's taken this challenge yet."

"Maybe you are the champion!"

One snarky voice and one impressed one: he'd have to total that up to three dragons that were all in awe of him by the finale of the ceremony, which he was aware was fast approaching. He milked them and milked them, coaxing cum from them in a seething fountain, although there was more to come and time to pass before they allowed him that privilege. Using their water affinity, one of the drakes murmured and called the water from a nearby pool that may have been placed there for the dragons to cool off in; they hadn't had the time to do so with so much happening.

But it was that water that they could bend and shape to their will, teasing it into fantastically shapes and playing it across Xigfeldo's tongue, the water taking the flowing form of a dragoness' slit before him. The cloaca was not needed but Xigfeldo thrust his tongue into it all the same, the spark of something new enticing him on as his cock twitched and throbbed within the other black dragon's tail hole. He squeezed around his cock and it was all Xigfeldo could do to keep fucking that faux-cunny with his tongue, pleasuring it as he would if he was trying to get a real dragoness ready to mate. Most of them, however, were always hot and ready, their passages self-lubricating regardless of the situation that they found themselves in.

Beneath him, the black dragon grunted and squirmed, the cock under his tail not quite enough to push him over the edge, over stimulated after such a long day of sex. Wait... Had he been volunteering for days? Time lacked meaning at the ceremony and he could not even tell just how much time had passed since he had joined to do his part with more volunteers, a fresh horde arriving to make sure that the choosing of the champion was fair and not in any way rigged. They'd taken precautions against that years ago but it was more than a little difficult to think about that when his hole strained and tried to clench down, forced wide by a cock that trembled and thrust without all that much movement from the contestant's hips. Rather impressive, really, if he was being honest too, as a strict volunteer...

Ah, but there was a little thing that Xigfeldo could do for the little drake, the smallest and youngest of the brothers, as he grinned and reached out to him with his magic at the very moment his flexing, spurting cock eased from that tail hole, coating his under-tail in a thick layer of semen. He didn't know the extent of a silver dragon's magic, clearly, but Xigfeldo made quick work of drawing his cock gently back into his body, sealing it away for later use without a time limit on its peaceful retreat. As the black dragon before him braced and gasped, eyes wide and wild, Xigfeldo pushed on, hustling to give him a slit within his cloaca that stretched to a deeper passage, a womb too that could bear eggs if the drake so chose.

Well, Xigfeldo supposed he could be a dragoness only for the moment and the new dragoness before him could only moan our her delight for everything as he slammed into her temporarily virgin passageway, roaring out his conquest as he gave her everything that she may have wished for and more. There was no sense in denying the pleasures of the body when they were so fruitful, ripe to be taken with the right kind of dragon, and Xigfeldo leaned his weight heavily over her, the dragon behind him grinding harder into his own pussy, squeezed up against the cock of the third and final of the black dragons.

"Huff... Clever one, aren't you?"

He didn't know who said that but he didn't care either as he humped and ground back at them, the black drakes unable to thrust even as they pressed up against one another in the stunning warmth of the competitor's cunt. Xigfeldo was more than skilled enough to get them off straight away but he made a bit of a show of it, huffing and arching, jaws clenched together from the false strain of it, although it was hard to move all that much with three dragons clustered around his tail-end. Legs and tails and claws all scrambled together but the mess of dragon-scales did not bother anyone truly, for small marks and scars from such a crude and rough interaction would heal soon enough. Ecstasy was the name of the game, what they were there for, and they would have it for themselves too one way or another.

As their cum flowed into Xigfeldo at long last, they took it from him, letting it seep from even his tight passage like water, swirling and holding it, circling it above them to show the final climaxes of the event. It glistened with a silvery sheen, tinted red with the glow of the illumination crystals that had been activated for the climax, but there was still one dragon left to climax and Xigfeldo took liberty of his cunny-slit being empty for the moment to truly ram and pound into that no longer virgin hole, slamming into the black dragon while the competitors wound down.

The dragoness beneath him howled out her pleasure, head whipping back and forth as she drove her tail down over and over again into the ground, toes curling and ecstasy thrumming through her. There was no denying it and her cunny rippled around Xigfeldo's cock in the strangest of ways -- nothing at all like getting fucked in the tail hole. A pussy twitched and pulled and she couldn't control it, the muscles there bearing far more nuances than she could ever have imagined if she had not had one for herself.

Maybe she'd even find herself paying Xigfeldo a visit at another time to see just what more the champion could do for her... If he was to become the champion, that was, but his hide was covered in so many markings, a heated mess, that it was almost difficult to see the dragon beneath it as he ploughed into her, slamming and driving and, finally, bellowing out his final ecstasy with all the pride that befitted a true champion at the height of their lust. What cum leaked out of the dragoness was scooped up with that liquid influence, shaping it and adding it to the halo above them, although the four of them were, by no means, angels. Not quite devils either but a dark force in-between that could only be contained by...well...exactly what they were doing right then.

As they parted, the new dragoness darted up to Xigfeldo before he had a chance to take his distance and his leave of her, cheeks tinted red. Her pussy tried to clench down and keep what was inside where it belonged but she could not tighten up again that quickly, not as skilled as the dragon she'd tested, and it sloshed out of her messily, marking his scales as she left her marking on his side, choosing one of the few bare patches there.

"Can you leave me like this for a while?"

She murmured, putting her muzzle close to Xigfeldo's as the announcer called everyone to order, revving up for another roar that would conclude everything that they had worked and fucked so hard for, the other two black dragons rushing and cursing to mark Xigfeldo too. They were to be the final votes of the ceremony as the announcer roared and the previous champion stepped up to take charge and control, everyone in awe of his suave coolness. Which, in itself, was ironic considering his red scales and the fire flickering from his heated maw as he walked. Shivering, Xigfeldo grinned, running his tongue around his mouth, recalling in relish just how the last red drake's cock had felt crammed up into the back of it. It was enough even to make a cooler-blooded dragon like him feel warm!

"Our competitors! Line up! There is to be no more! This is the conclusion of the ceremony and no more votes will be counted from this point forward!"

They obediently could do nothing else as the volunteers stepped back into the stands, taking their positions front and centre. Some of the volunteers who had bowed out earlier on sat there also, as no one was required to stay for the full ceremony if they tired or even if they had other needs to tend to, dragons being understanding of one another's cultures and relationships. There was little ruder than actively interfering in the life of another dragon and the punishments for such transgressions could be interesting, to say the least of it.

As the votes were counted, Xigfeldo swung his head obviously back and forth, his grin stretching wider and wider, teeth on show as he bared them. What, after all, was a flash of teeth when he had so much to be pleased about? It was obvious, even then, that there was not a single dragon in the line-up whose marks and, therefore, votes even came close to his, leaving him standing tall and proud above all of them, the clear winner, if not quite yet in name.

But soon. That would be soon.

The votes were counted and Devastos, the previous prince, smirked as he lifted his head, eyes locked onto Xigfeldo. There could have been no other and yet something inside him still surged to know it, heart lifting and muscles tensing in the ecstasy of triumph that had always been his to take.

The youngest of them all at that gathering and ceremony and yet he was the best. His chest puffed out proudly and he didn't even hear Devastos announcing the winner, blood roaring and pumping, wings spreading as he blasted out his victory in a roar that would have been deafening if not for the sheer scale and grandeur of the stadium. A rainbow of colours, interspersed with black, the dragons that had given him the aphrodisiac ability that had served him so well over the years, rose to the air, a shivering mass, every member of which congratulated him for ascending to such heights. He may have been standing on the stadium floor, head raised, but he stood above them all, wing-beats pounding like the tenor of drums, keeping to a rhythm that only the hearts of dragons understood.

Xigfeldo could not resist another roar, spreading and bending his forelegs, neck shooting forward into that traditional, draconian stance, although there was no threat in his position as he blasted out his victory. Triumph! Success! It was all his and, oh, how he had taken it!

Calling them to order, Devastos called out the scores, working from the lowest to the highest. Despite there being no true shame in being the lowest, no one wanted to be down that end of the line-up and they slunk away with their tails sheepishly lowered, heads tilted with a blush, although no one could complain all that much about all the sex they had received and the experience would serve them well in future times. The ones that came closest to Xigfeldo, a stunning, violet dragoness and a drake with a blocky, chunky muzzle set against gold scales, glared at him, their chance to ascend to a higher status snatched from their claws. It was all in fair play, however, and Xigfeldo had won his right to be the prince or princess fair and square; they had no true reason to feel as if something had been taken from them when they had also been competing against each other and the rest of the competitors too.

"Forty-two votes! Xigfeldo is the highest voted in champion and the new...hm..."

Devastos grinned, tail twitching, strolling down from his lofty perch, wings folded into his back as if he would not bother to spread them in such otherwise droll company.

"Now... To conclude your victory... I shall take you!"

It was tradition to be taken first by the previous ceremony's prince or princess but Xigfeldo still shivered deliciously, scales giving him an oddly 'rattling' sensation, although they could not lift from his body like those of other species could, often to release heat. No, his body was all about keeping heat in but something told him that he would not be chilled at all with Devastos' fiery body keeping him comfortably warmed from the inside out.

The crowd cheered but all the two dragons saw was one another as the other competitors left the stadium, no one noticing the other previous winners entering the fucking floor, so to speak, of the arena. They would play their part but Devastos had waited a decade to come to the forefront to claim and spend his seed at the ceremony once again and he would have Xigfeldo all to himself regardless of their wants and desires for the wanton, rampant breeding that was sure to continue between them all long, long into the night and days after.

"I hear you know my brother," Devastos chuckled, cock slipping out of his cloaca, although the red dragon was, very clearly, all male. "He says you're good. And what an honour it was for you to take his virginity... Twice!"

Chuckling, Xigfeldo shook his head, his cock matching the red dragon's, although his twitched and pulsed, flexibly slapping back and forth against his own stomach as if he was trying to get himself off without using his cunny. It would have been another move he could have used in his masturbatory show (did it count as such if he was fucking himself?) but, alas, his time to show off his tricks and kicks had come to an end and it was only pleasure to be had going forward. Woe be him...

...Not really.

Xigfeldo licked his lips, circling Devastos, taking him in up close and personal for the first time, hide rippling with muscular tensions and releases that could not help but flutter and pulse in anticipation. Every inch of him was ready for what was to come and he could almost taste the other drake's pre-cum in his mouth, feel his cock slamming into a tail hole... Both of them appeared to be dominant sorts but, well, there was no sense in holding onto one side of being so religiously that there was never any room for other fun too!

"Your brother..." Xigfeldo purred, wings folding down close to his back where they would be best kept out of the way. "He was divine. Your family must have...excellent bloodlines."

A compliment in dragon terms and Devastos smirked, pleased to hear it.

"Yes... Though you turned him female. He kept that form for some time too, I'll have you know."

Ah, their words could have been jousting banter but it was a ploy to sashay closer, tails and bodies swinging, the swing of their ribcages giving way to false bend as they circled. They were not so flexible there but other parts of them were more than flexible enough to wind around partners and the mere brush of Devastos' tail on his shoulder was more electrifying than Xigfeldo may have cared to admit out loud.

"He'll bear me a clutch," Xigfeldo hissed, tongue snaking out against the slightly larger dragon's cheek, teasing and flirting with a wriggle of his hips. "Why don't you give me one? I'm sure your seed will flow quicker and more potently than that of the others... You'll be the one to sire the clutch of this gathering as the champion always is!"

Devastos purred and they traded a draconian kiss, muzzles tipped to the side as their tongues tangled together, writhing and stroking up along the full length of the other. They could not lock jaws like some other animals could but, of course, they saw themselves as far more than the mere creatures on which they preyed, their lust carrying them to the heights of the clouds and down into the sparkling depths of the oceans too. They could go wherever they willed whenever they willed and that was the essence of the power of a dragon, their long lives allowing them to learn more than ever as they renewed their population across the world, spreading their wings further and further.

They tussled playfully but there was no true malice in how Devastos and Xigfeldo came together, the silver-black dragon letting out a long, low groan as he was penetrated, a cock driving up deep inside his cunny. Devastas had chosen to penetrate his feminine half but, face to face with Xigfeldo on his back, the 'bottom' dragon was neither to be taken advantage of or trifled with as he growled and rolled them over, taking his rightful place on top and riding Devastos' cock as if his life depended on it. No longer did he have anything to prove when he had proven all that there was to prove.

"Yesss..."

His hiss was lost in the roar of approval from the crowd, every dragon present stomping and flapping their wings -- that was, if they hadn't already devolved into sexual debauchery and the important business too of egg-making. Sure, there was a pleasure in taking a tail hole or getting one's slick rod sucked off but there would never quite be anything like breeding for the purposes of procreation, the rippling pulse of milking muscles or, conversely, driving, pounding, devastating thrusts of a drake claiming what he was entitled to.

Two dragons who looked like drakes and yet where not heaved together in such carnal passion, their roars rising to the domed ceiling above, although the audience swiftly lost interest in them. There was too much to be enjoyed up there, above it all, as the champions below them howled, past winners clustering around the new one as they took up their desired positions, enjoying and lusting after the sensuality that had always been their birth right. Truly, there was no denying the cries of Xigfeldo too as Devastos succeeded in flipping him back over, pinning him down and powering into him, claws scraping through the dirt as he kicked up dust.

"So...tight..."

But that was all Xigfeldo's fault as he smirked breathlessly and made Devastos' job more difficult than it had to be, head rolling from one side to the other, his pussy impossibly tight. Of course, he had full control over the muscles there and forced the other dragon to grunt and swear and curse blue murder as he sought to thrust and thrust, pummelling and powering into a male who was, by no means, any weaker than he was but his equal in every way. No, they were champions and the best of the best would take their lust from one another in every way possible, if only because they could. And just why shouldn't they?

The red dragon huffed and Xigfeldo coaxed his cum from him, drawing orgasm after orgasm from that delectably hot length over and over again. There was to be no time limit or set end to their fun as the drakes traded back and forth between them who was the most dominant, Devastos grudgingly laying back to allow Xigfeldo to mount him, which he did with great pleasure. The first thrust of his twitching, jerking cock into his waiting pussy brought orgasm forth in a rampant flood, his testis replenishing themselves within his body even as he climaxed. It was a skill that he took great pride in and one that had served him well during the ceremony, a tale that he would tell to every conquest that came after that time, lust and need driving him on and on into sensuality.