The Ceremony: Virgin Daughter

Story Info
Loving Father fucks all beautiful holes, with shitting.
5.1k words
3.97
33.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finishes his coffee and kisses his wife lovingly goodbye, then turns and strokes his eighteen-year old daughter's hair at the table. "Goodbye my precious girl, enjoy your day with just you and Mum, and I will see you tonight," he says warmly, and heads in to work. It is a job he enjoys in many ways, and having made his way into a prominent position, he is now a highly respected Psychologist with a heavy case load.

Today his thoughts stray often though, to the girl who will be waiting at home for him and who is currently spending the day relaxing with her mother, in preparation for the Ceremony tonight. He feels so many different things; pride at the beautiful eighteen-year old she became six months ago, intense responsibility in his hopes that the evening will be all he wants it to be for her, and a loving desire for the honour before him.

When he arrives home and showers, his wife has already disappeared to their bedroom, and the door to his daughter's room is ajar. He breathes deeply, knocks and walks in. She is sitting on her bed in a silk robe, and her face as she sees him tells him that her day has been even more fraught with emotion than his. "Come here my love, it's just me," he says with a smile, and opens his arms to her. Immediately she is in them, and she melts against his chest and sniffs at his cologne, a habit she has had since she was a little girl. "It's alright my love, all you need to do is to relax and let me lead. You are ready for this?" he asks.

She nods her head against his chest, nuzzling her face for just an instant longer in his warmth and safety, and then steps back. "Yes, I'm ready," she tells him, but it is the way that she tells him that catches his breath. She is deliciously shy and vulnerable, he reflects, yet there is a definite strength in her too. He moves forward and kisses each of her eyes softly. "You are so beautiful my dear, so pretty I cannot take my eyes from you". And then he pushes the robe from her shoulders so that it falls to the floor.

She closes her eyes and bites her lip, then opens them again to see him gazing at her in her full female glory, taking in the soft brown of her nipples and the black, full hair flowing over her cunt and a little down her shapely thighs. He had been seeing her differently ever since she turned eighteen, noticing things he had never been aware of before. The stray pubic hairs sneaking out the sides of her swimsuit and the colour of her dark nipples under her pyjama shirts. Seeing her now, he is mesmerized.

"My precious girl," he says simply and warmly, "it is time for you to become a real woman, to feel me inside you, to know the pleasure of being a woman". And he lays her down on the bed.

"Will it hurt?" she asks. "It is going to hurt a little, but I will be very gentle with my sweetheart," he answers kindly. "How will I know what to do?" she whispers. "You do not need to do anything my love. When the time comes, just relax and let my cock enter your body, and after that you are going to love it, it will be pure pleasure," he answers. He undresses slowly and lays over the top of her.

He begins kissing her beautifully, simply pressing his lips against hers in a gentle touch, then moving back to have a look at her pretty face. He does it again, this time gently biting her lower lip then smiling at her. He cannot hold back any longer, especially with the feel of her soft warm body underneath him, and presses his lips tightly against hers. She opens her lips for him and he gently touches his tongue to hers; it is so arousing for her.

She begins to act without thinking or judging herself, so she answers with her tongue and it brushes his. She feels streaks of pleasure down her belly and cunt and begins to actually move her hips a little underneath him.

He continues kissing her to keep her aroused and prevent her tensing, and at the same time cradles her face with one hand to support her through the pain, because it is a big cock. He knew the size would hurt, but he also knew that she needed it, that he could show her a world of pleasure that no one else could. And he knew this simply because she is his and he loves her so much.

It is their cultural tradition to have a family friend initiate in this way, with all girls remaining virgins until after they turn eighteen. Very few fathers do it themselves; it is too much responsibility for them, they aren't skilled enough to handle something so raw and vulnerable. But since her birthday, he decided to take on the responsibility himself, because she is too precious for anyone else to ruin and only half introduce to her own eroticism.

He is kissing her so warmly and deeply, long slow kissing to arouse that precious cunt, and his fingers gently find their way between her legs. She startles a little, but he keeps his lips on hers, and she shyly spreads her legs a little. His fingers find her soft wings, and with one stroke he gently opens them. She is very wet, so there will be no need for any other lubrication, he simply rubs his fingers in a circle until the slipperiness is everywhere it needs to be.

Then he puts a hand inside her thigh and slowly lifts her leg to open her further; she gasps and reaches her hand back to clasp the pillow corner, eyes still closed under his mouth. The first time he strokes his cock head down her lips she loses the kiss as she opens her mouth and gasps in surprise, but he finds her again with his mouth. He can actually enter a little way before there is resistance; he smiles so warmly and tenderly within himself, never letting his girl know that he can tell she has played down there before.

He doesn't need to guide his cock with his hand now, the head is well supported inside her lips. He supports his weight on one arm and again holds her face in the other hand, gently breaking away from kissing her. This is very sacred. She is so shy but he holds her gaze until she can look into his strong, loving eyes. And he pushes, just a little.

She moans, and he pushes again, and then gives a quick shove. She curls into him with her body, and he waits for her to relax and lay back, while stroking her hair from her temple. He gazes at her intently, letting her know what is coming, and her breath is ragged, her legs opening a little more of their own accord. And then he does it. She cries out in a high, stung voice, and gasps a little as the sting fades, feeling a sense of bruising under the pulsing of surprise in her cunt.

He doesn't thrust yet, just holds that power for her to soak in. He knows his cock is big, and that it isn't over yet. Again she gasps in pain as he begins to move it inside her. As the ruptured membrane comes away more, his hand moves from her face to her breast and nipple. He can hear from her changing breathing that she is beginning to feel the pleasure in it. He holds his energy even more around her, knowing that this pleasure will in fact be more vulnerable than all that has so far occurred. And it is.

He doesn't go deep yet, and her stretched tight cunt feels amazing for him, especially as he senses it beginning to soften and ripen. His girl has her eyes closed and her mouth open a little, and she keeps grabbing at his shoulders and then pulling her hands away, as if not sure if she should. How humiliating to pull her father toward her. But at the same time she is feeling an unknown womanly impulse to have him deeper inside her, to wrap and bring him into her.

She opens her eyes in surprise and embarrassment, hoping to see that he hasn't sensed this in her. And he has. Oh god! she thinks as she realises. He can see the humiliation in her eyes, but he continues to rock gently into her, and gives her permission by allowing a soft moan to escape from his own lips. She gasps. It is so wrong!! Oh fuck! He pushes in deeper and finally her hips start to rise to meet his. Oh god the pleasure!!

He lowers himself so that he is grinding into her clit as he fucks her, and he can tell immediately that this is how she usually fucks herself, by rubbing hard into something. The thought gives him a streak of arousal, and he reigns it in. He wants to see her pleasure first. And it is coming, it is building. She is so new, so young, he can tell she won't last much longer. Her body convulses under his, her face contorts in pleasure, and one short yell escapes her lips before she quietens. Then she is at rest underneath him.

He cups her cheek and says quietly that there is something that he and her mother didn't tell her about this night, because it would have scared her too much before her cunt virginity was taken. He tells her that the only way to complete the Ceremony is to also introduce her to anal sex. He asks if she has heard of that, and she shakes her head, looking very worried.

He tells her gently that it means fucking her into her rectum, and when she still looks uncertain of what he is saying, he tells her that it means he will put his cock inside her bottom and fuck her there for a while, the way he just did in her cunt. She starts to cry from fear and humiliation.

He strokes her cheek, his cock still hard inside her, and tells her "ssshh my sweetheart, I know, and you are right, it will hurt quite badly to begin with, but I will be as gentle as I can. And it will only be for 5 minutes of good long thrusting before I can come out of you and let you rest until tomorrow. To finish the night, I will fuck you in your pretty mouth until I cum, but it will not hurt when I do that".

To her protests he replies "I know my darling, my cock will have the taste of your arse on it, but Mum and I agreed that it wouldn't disrupt the Ceremony if I were to wash it quickly first. That's why there is a basin of water on your desk. It will be alright. You never have to tell anyone that I fucked you in your mouth this way; though, my love, you have realised that this same ceremony is what all of your friends receive after they turn eighteen, haven't you? You may talk about it with each other. Now beautiful young lady, to get you into position for me to enter your anus, I need you to go on your hands and knees".

To her continuing hesitance he replies, "I know its embarrassing sweetheart. Yes, of course Mum does this too. Yes, she loves it and finds it very pleasurable in lots of ways. You will too eventually my love, I'll make sure of that". And she agrees; she wants to know what it is like to be fucked the way her mother is.

He is now about to enter his girl in her arse for the first time. She is on all fours and he fingers her cunt and tells her how beautifully broken it is now. He spreads her arse cheeks open and softly strokes her anus. She has her eyes screwed shut in extreme embarrassment, especially when he rubs her cheeks a little, kneading them in his large hands.

Then he uses lube and so very gently pushes one finger into her anus and then rectum. She is beyond humiliated, crying softly as if she can't believe this is happening, that her father is actually fingering her arse, let alone what he said he will do next. "Shall I continue my love?" he asks her, and she nods her head. "I want this," she replies.

He wiggles and rocks his finger, and though his erection softened a little at the sound of her tears, it hardens again now as he feels how warm and wet and soft it is inside this part of her body. He in no way looks forward to hurting her, but at the same time, he can't help feeling arousal at how terribly tight she is, and how fresh. To enter somewhere that has never been fucked before is such a deep pleasure.

He slowly introduces a second finger to her anus, keeping the other one firmly inside her. As he stretches her ring around his finger tip, she cries out. He pauses, and asks her to rock her bottom gently back and forth the way she does when she humps her pillow. She immediately and defensively begins to deny that she ever does something like that, her mortification so extreme that she can hardly speak.

He simply strokes her hair across her shoulders and says "my love, my own little girl, there is no need to try and hide these things from me. I know you so well, and I am about to know you more intimately than anyone else in your life so far. You are my most precious girl, and I want you to find pleasure and joy in your body when my cock is inside you. You are the expert on your body my love, always. And so, if you rock into my fingers the same way that you masturbate, you may find it feels so much nicer for you. Don't be embarrassed dear one, there is nothing shameful about finding pleasure in your body or in another's".

She has listened quietly and has been so incredibly soothed by his calm voice that she has relaxed, and now begins to rock her bottom into his hand. He places his other hand under her so that her clit rubs his fingers as she moves. It feels wonderful for her. All of a sudden the pain and pressure in her arse have changed, and are increasing the pleasure in her clit. He gently inserts the other finger fully, and she rocks for a long time until he hears her breathing becoming deeper and faster.

He asks her to pause but to stay relaxed, and to rest her head on the pillow. He pulls her knees further apart and deftly adds more lube to his hard cock. He asks her to breathe deeply and to blow out of her mouth as if blowing birthday candles. He is pressing at the same time on her lower back to push her bottom down a bit.

Entering her is not easy for him emotionally. When she begins to move away from the pain, he puts his hands in the crooks made between her hips and legs, and pulls her back into him. "You're doing so well," he says to her several times. He goes very slowly, just taking a little more at a time and then resting and holding. Eventually, the thick, silky head of his cock is inside her passage, then his shaft begins sliding in.

He thinks back to when her mother first told him about her own initiation Ceremony that occurred when she was almost nineteen, and he remembers that she spoke with tears about the relative that handled these Ceremonies. He had a reputation for believing that getting it done quickly was the best outcome for young ladies. She told him how, despite her consent being present the entire time, she almost fainted when she had been fully penetrated and torn by him, followed by agonising minutes of full thrusting.

He remembers sweeping her into his arms and kissing her cheek fiercely, before leaning her right then and there over the back of the couch, pulling her pants down below her bottom, and kissing and tongue fucking her anus until she cried in great wrenching sobs. He only stopped when all of her tears had been cried out, then he undressed both her and himself, walked her around to the front of the couch, and sat her straddled over his cock. "Now tell me, dear woman, what did it feel like when I first entered your pretty arse with my cock all those years ago," he asked her teasingly, lovingly. She smiled at him through wet lashes as he pulled her mouth to his.

His mind comes back to the room he is in, and he pushes again into his girl, this time feeling what he knows must be the tip of some hard shit deep in her rectum. He stops and slowly pulls out a little, having no desire to add the humiliation of a shitty cock to her sweet ordeal tonight. As he holds his cock firmly inside her, he feels her rectum tensing and releasing as her body adjusts.

He reaches under her and fondles a breast, flicking the little nipple with his thumb. How he would love to suck on those beauties, and he thinks to himself that he will soon feel them on his tongue.

She is just like her mother, he muses inwardly, and is already squirming in intense pleasure at his touch on her breast. He starts to ease his cock back and then strokes it into her again, faster this time. Then again and again, slowly and steadily speeding up. She is handling it immensely well, gripping the sheets in her hands and gasping out, but not crying or fighting it. He leans over her so that he can reach her other breast, and as he pulls and tweaks on her nipples, he hears sounds of pleasure.

It arouses him no end, mostly because he feels a sense of success and protectiveness toward this young body that, he suddenly notices, is hugely arousing to him. He begins to be more aware of what it actually feels like for his cock. And, oh God help me, he thinks, it feels divine. Her nipples and small, firm breasts feel divine. The smell of her cunt is in the air, mixed with that sweet, fruity shampoo she loves.

He can feel her taut young arse cheeks on his pelvis each time he pushes his cock deep into those fleshy folds. The hard shit must have been pushed back a little, he thinks, because he can feel himself going deeper. Suddenly she yelps and quickly tucks her bottom inwards, causing his cock to slip out.

"Oh good, are we finished?" she asks breathlessly, but he replies, "no sweet girl, but you are ready for a little proper fucking. I am going to fuck you now the way I fuck your mother, and I want you to remember that if anything is confusing, we can talk about everything afterwards. I am going to treat you like the woman you are, and show you what it feels like to have a real man's cock inside you. Relax now, and trust me". "I do," she answers.

He thinks of those lovely tits as he enters her again, holding her hips tightly, and begins to really work himself inside her. He knows he won't do it for long as he can tell she is almost at her limit. But God it feels good, so sweet and good. He is deep inside her, thrusting hard each time he enters, then pulling out a little more slowly before shoving his cock in again. She is crying out. "Ssshhhh," he croons, as with one hand he rubs her back but continues with his cock.

He closes his eyes and fucks faster, feeling the extra tightness of her sphincters as her body grips against him. God, fuck!! He hasn't been in anyone so tight in years. He thinks of the pleasure other men will have inside his daughter, and it arouses him further, though he feels a pang in his chest at the same time. She is his tonight, and he is going to enjoy her as she deserves.

He starts to moan and breathe harder, and he hears that even in her pain and overwhelm she is curious and aroused and pleased at hearing his pleasure. He gently slaps one arse cheek and says "that's my little whore, my good girl," and "enjoy on my cock my love," and slaps her arse again, harder.

She gasps in high pitched enjoyment. "Do you enjoy being fucked by your Daddy sweetheart?" he says. "Yes," she cries softly, and he recognises the sounds of relief and arousal. His pleasure goes to a new high as he realises that she really is just like her mother. He knows he can take this to another level and show her this part of herself that she has likely never allowed into her consciousness.

He gently pulls out of her gaping hole and asks her to quickly lie down on her back. She does it, looking trustingly into his eyes and seeing his love reflected. Without hesitating, he pushes her legs up and wide, and penetrates her anus yet again. She doesn't fight him, but merely braces herself by gripping the sheets.

He goes deeper now, mixing a few short strokes just inside her anus, then long, deep, hard ones. Until he feels what he was coaxing down; her rectum is slowly filling with shit. She is clearly still feeling a mixture of pain, increasing pleasure and intense arousal, but suddenly fear crosses her face and she says "Dad, you have to stop, I... I think I need the bathroom ".

He tells her "keep going my love, relax and enjoy it. I know what's happening, I can feel it with my cock. Just enjoy it darling, I know it feels wrong, but if you just relax and let it all go on the bed while enjoying my cock, I promise it will feel amazing".

"What? you can feel...no, Dad, no!!" she gasps out. But he reaches down and pulls hard on her nipple again, and she is so overwhelmed by the intense pleasure that she suddenly closes her eyes and submits. This is what he was hoping for. That she can know the true release of submitting to his cock and his will, and to the pleasures of her body in all it's forms.

12