The Chad

Story Info
Cat and Mouse Game.
1.5k words
3.73
3.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artgasim
artgasim
77 Followers

Chad was a super douche of great proportions. An arrogant fuckboy that I loathed whenever he would approach my desk to try and hit on me. I will give him credit where it's due, he was good looking. Tall, broad shoulders, dark hair with green eyes.

Aside from being physically attractive, he didn't have much to offer from what I could tell. His personality was lacking, and he was a rather vanilla dude when it came to his interests. I didn't find him interesting at all, just another swinging dick skating by on his physical assets. I referred to him as The Chad.

He would come to the front desk of the hotel I worked at two to three times a night while I was on shift. He would ask for a towel, change for the soda machine, or ask where a good place to eat was for him to go. He was harmless, I just viewed him as a fly to swat away most of the time. I could feel how annoyed I would get when I saw him after hearing the bell ring, and oh the eye rolling. I didn't even try to hide it after a while.

I've always been one of those people who thought hitting on someone at their place of work was tacky...what were they supposed to say. Obviously, they had to be polite and service oriented because of the dynamic. So, I smiled my best fake smile and gave that chump another towel.

It came down to my last day of work to complete my two weeks' notice since I had found a better position elsewhere. Just the normal routine through my shift, I had around two hours left. Chad showed up at my front desk again, dings the bell, and smiles as I approach to see what he needs now. It became taxing mostly because he tried so hard. He was almost needy in his approach, the desperation oozing from him every time he attempted a conversation that I wouldn't reciprocate.

I was all business, professional. I maintained that I didn't date guests. Mainly in this situation because there was no escape from the advances or awkwardness that would follow an encounter with a regular guest. His company had him set up at our hotel while in town for work, so he would be around for a couple weeks. He still persisted. This times actually asking me to join him for a drink after my shift which ended at 11pm.

He says, "I know today's your last day working here, so you're running out of excuses to not give me a chance." A solid argument I'll admit as I secretly cursed those bitches I worked with for telling him my business.

He tells me where he's going to be hanging out later and that he hopes I show.

After my shift, I get ready to go out with a couple girlfriends. As young single ladies in our twenties, we liked to drink, dance, and flirt with men. So, it wasn't a stretch that I would be out anyway. So out of sheer morbid curiosity, I suggest we pop into the club where Chad said he would be. Maybe after a couple drinks, I wouldn't find him as abrasive as I did sober at work.

We order drinks and dance a bit, visit with other patrons. As I walk through the bar to the restroom, I see him along the path chatting up a girl. Complete contrast to myself physically. She was short, wide hips and ass, and long black hair. As I walk past, he grabs my arm and says hello. Telling me he's glad I decided to come. This girl is clearly not happy that his attention has shifted, and the bitch gave me side eye as I towered over her.

My physique is tall and slender, blouse form fitting to show off my breasts and cut to expose my abs, jeans hugging my hips and ass in all the right ways. To be honest, I would've probably given me side eye too.

We do the pleasantries and I tell him I'm headed to the restroom, but if he would like to buy me a drink in a little bit I wouldn't object. He agrees and tells me not to run off.

After some time, I'm sitting at the bar with my friends and Chad struts over. As he talks and suggests that drink, his hand is on my leg. He's had a few drinks by this time, and seems even more confident. More relaxed than I've seen him prior to this moment. He reaches up to touch my blonde hair resting on my shoulder and leans in to talk in my ear. The club is loud so opportunity fits perfectly here, I tilt my head lending him my ear.

He tells me how it had turned him on that I played hard to get all that time at work. That normally he doesn't have to work that hard for women to accept his advances. He goes on to tell me that he kept pursuit because he liked the challenge of my reluctance, sort of viewing it as a game we were playing.

I won't lie, this made me extremely hot. These confessions he was making in my ear where nobody else could hear. My pussy started to feel wanton with his reveal. The arrogance or entitlement he exhibited before was annoying, but this, I found him more attractive with this conversation.

We get our drinks and continue to talk for a bit. I ask about his friend he was talking to earlier when I passed by, if that was still something of interest for him as if I didn't already know the answer. He claims no, they just met and she was buying him drinks so he was hanging out with her.

I suggest we go dance. The universal language of dancing at a club, basically grinding into the pelvis of your partner, foreplay with clothes. As I moved my hips and shook my money maker, he reached out to put his hands on my body pulling me into him. I could feel his cock press against me through his jeans. He moved us to the side of the dance floor with a mirrored wall, pressing my back up against it. His body covered mine as he put his mouth on my neck and shoulder pinning my wrists above my head.

Suddenly we were interrupted by a tap on his shoulder. I see the girl from earlier as I peer over his shoulder, he turns only slightly so he could hear her say "I'm going to go now." Then she stands there waiting for his response. He simply says "ok, it was nice to meet you." Then turns back towards me. Ordinarily I would feel bad at this shitty situation for her...but the bitch gave me side eye engaging the competitive vibe. As she turned to leave, I waved bye with my fingers at her and smiled. She flashed me a dirty look.

Another hour goes by and I state that I'm spent wanting to leave. I start saying bye to my girlfriends and Chad offers to walk me out to my taxi. We make out in front of the club a little bit until it rolls up to the curb. He tells me he wants to leave too and maybe we should share the cab, as if we didn't know where this is going. He gives the name of the hotel that we both know so well and we continue with heavy petting during the ride. Getting in the building was a bit of a blur, but once inside his room it was game on.

His hands peeled my clothes off as his mouth explored all the curves an crevasses of my body. Foreplay wasn't a thing at this point considering the length of time it took to get me in his bed. He was so sexy, his body lean and strong. When he pinned my arms down, he fucking meant it. My pussy was screaming out it's lustful siren for his cock. He was not gentle or tender, plowing inside me as soon as my legs opened for him. Each thrust was deep and filled me completely. His cock, so thick stretching me out as I gripped around him, moaning for more.

He growls in my ear that he wants me to ride him, then pulls out of me. I whimper at the absence. After straddling him, I bury his fat juicy cock inside me and start to grind on it. Riding him with such vigor as if it was my job. Chad wails out the most succulent noises, moaning out my name gripping onto my hips. Pushing and pulling me faster, deeper so he can cum. I feel his body tensing up and his face contorts with pleasure. He blurts out that he's going to cum, and I ride that climax out of him as he gropes my tits. Shaking and convulsing through his big finish, I slow down to a gentle movement milking his cock for everything it had.

When I dismount and lay next to him, we stare at the ceiling in silence. A slight awkwardness finding something, anything, to say to each other.

Finally, I break and say "Well that was fun...The Chad, who would've thought."

We both crack a little smile and begin to dress. He says "breakfast?"

artgasim
artgasim
77 Followers