The Chair

Story Info
Listening to Masters directions.
1k words
4.31
4.1k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Chair

My favorite thing to do on Saturday spring mornings is to go yard selling. This Saturday is an estate sale we both want to go to. We take the truck never knowing what youll find.

You bid on a few things and win a few bids the estate is that of a gynecologist. You're estastic new toys to play with.

The next item up is this old chair and its all dirty covered with cobwebs. I bid on it immediately. Its got a high back with posts. Looks like a leather pad thats all cracked and dried out. You are telling me to let it pass and i keep bidding. I win it!. We load it in the truck and ive displeased you so we go home.

You take the dog for a walk with out saying anything to me. Now i know ive really displeased you. I set right to work. Cleaning and polishing this beautiful carved mahogany chair. The small leather back rest and chair pad are all rotted. I go in my sewing room and pull out some cordovan red leather i have and sew up the pads to the measurements i took. I fill them with padding and attach them. I move the chair to the foyer so when u come back you'll see me first. I tie my legs down first then I am able to cuff 1 hand to the post.

I am sitting like this when you come in. You come in and smile. You give the dog the signal and she comes and starts licking my pussy. Kodak moments. While shes licking you cuff my other hand to the other post.

You face fuck me first telling me i should never displease you. How i made you very unhappy continuing to bid on this chair after you said stop.

The you get out the pegs and put them in a circle on my breast and you gag me. You get the whip and snap them off with the whip one at a time. And set the pegs up again and use the whip again. The whole time telling me how i displeased you and if i wanted the chair so badly how i could get it without displeasing you. Tears are rolling down my face. You pull my pussy to the edge of the chair. You are going to destroy me I can tell you are very frustrated with me.

First you peg open my pussy using 3 pegs each side. You tickled my clit till im squirming and you laugh. You finger my pussy till im good and wet and slide your hand in and give me a good pounding, with your other hand your are playing with my ass. A couple fingers in and out making me want more. I feel u insert something deep and it starts out warm and you continue to playing and it gets warmer and warmer. You tell me you inserted ginger root for my punishment. Then you pull out a piece you carved to the shape of a butt plug and insert that too. Knowing the more i move the more it will burn so you tickle my clit til im squirming again.

U tape the vib upside down so my pussy is still accessible. You lube up again and put your fist in feeling for the pieces of ginger you inserted anally you rub them a few times so they get hotter. And your asking am i going to be a good girl? Im shaking my head yes tears running down my face drooling down my boobs and chest. You been stretching my holes since I've arrived and you can get 2 fists in my pussy now so you do so because you know its un comfortable for me and i obviously need a reminder you are my Master in all things. I make NO decisions.

You give my pussy a good double fist pounding. You untie the hand cuffs and put my collar and leash on. You untie my legs you walk me over to the living room and you sit down and point to the floor. Ive learned that signal means i am to sit at your feet. You ask how the ginger root feels? Have i learned my lesson. I shake my head yes. And you said you dont think just yet.

You get up and say stay to me. You go make something to eat and eat in the kitchen. You get your ipad out start chatting with your mates. You turn off all the lights and go to bed. Leaving the ginger root to do its magic corporeal punishment wonders. I cannot not sleep all night its hot and burning im crying. You sleep in on purpose. Come out to the living room pull on the nipple and pussy pegs. Ask me if i learned my lesson? Again I shake my head yes.

You say im not so sure. You take the gag out. You remove all the pegs. You command me to go to the bathroom and get in the shower. You tell me to bend over to take out butt plug. You turn the water on let it get warm and hook up the enema attachment. You pull the ginger butt plug and shove the enema in saying you want to get the pieces out too. You fill my ass with water till i feel it running out and you put the plug back in. Make me stay like that for a few minutes till you say i can dispel it. The pieces come out and u put me in the shower and dry me off and tell me to go to the kitchen. You tell me to sit in a chair. You give me a cup of coffee.You ask me again if i learned my lesson?

I say Yes Master. You say good because if there is a next time it will be more severe. My eyes get wide. You tell me we will keep the chair as it is a beautiful chair and i did a great job cleaning it up. You will select a place for it so it will be a constant reminder of what happens if i displease you. You dont want me to ever forget. I say Yes Master. And drink my coffee and you put my collar and leash back on. Inwardly im happy and feel my insecurities leaving knowing you want to own me so completely. Making my heart sing.