The Chaise Lounge Surprise

Story Info
He found out that airplanes made stepdaughter want to fuck.
1.5k words
4.23
12.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scottalk
scottalk
82 Followers

The Chaise Lounge Surprise

"My flight lands in 90 minutes. I'm going to take an Uber to the house, take a shower and a nap and wait for Mom to get off work. She's going to take me to my apartment." Jenny, my would-be stepdaughter informed me when she called from her final airport layover.

"Okay, I replied. I'll have dinner ready by the time you get here, you may as well eat while you're here." I work from home so most days I prepare and cook dinner so that by the time my long time girlfriend, her Mom, gets in from work, all she has to be concerned about is satisfying her appetite and winding down. Well, there are some days when my appetite might need satisfying also.

Working from home and being in the position of controlling my own schedule allows me the freedom to relieve her of some of the household duties. I love a clean house.

My mother trained me and my siblings well growing up. I don't mind the dull duties of vacuuming, dusting, watering plants, etc. Plus, it helps to break up my day. If I want to feel manly, I'll do some yard work or tinker in the garage. Overall, it works.

Jenny and I have a special connection that has grown even more since she's reached adulthood and moved out on her own. She often traveled with me throughout her teen years when I went to visit relatives and also on short business trips.

She understood the work I did before I began my current consulting business and we had a flow that just worked. It probably has a lot to do with our zodiac signs being perfect matches and her being as ambitious and motivated as I am. She finished nursing school and was now working on her doctorate.

Time does fly. Before I knew it, I had dinner well on the way and Jenny was walking through the door. "I'm here, she called out from the bottom of the steps. Smells good as usual, is it ready yet?"

"Not yet, I replied. Thirty minutes, tops! That will give you time to unwind and get relaxed. Gonna put the rolls in the oven so it won't be long." She said it would take her about that long to take a shower and that she would be recovered and ready to eat by the time I finished.

Jenny's bedroom was still intact downstairs so whenever she was over it still felt like home to her. Half an hour later I had dinner finished including my mother's kitchen training of clean as you go.

From the top of the stairs I yelled down to her to relax, I have your plate ready and I'm bringing it down to you. She told me what beverage she wanted to wash it down with and I headed down the stairs.

When I reached her she was sitting in her favorite long chair. A blue velvet chaise lounge that she fell in love with on one of our many thrift store shopping sprees.

Wrapped in a matching blue oversize towel that reached just below her knees, she instantly caused a mild rise in Lerone. Let me explain. Lerone is the name for my well hung, thick cock. Some things, and rightly so, deserve their own name.

She noticed the slight movement and smiled. I leaned down to place her plate in her lap. "That looks delicious, she said. Then she said, with a twinkle in her eye, the dinner I mean." I returned the smile, put her beverage on the table next to her and told her that I'd be back in a little while to retrieve her dishes. Then I told her to just relax and enjoy her home cooked meal.

Back upstairs in the kitchen, I prepared a plate for my mate who would be home in about three hours, and placed it in the microwave for safe keeping.

Then I went to my office and worked on an ongoing project for 30 minutes. Figuring that Jenny must be through with dinner and maybe asleep by now, I headed back downstairs to retrieve her dishes.

I got to the doorway and stopped. Her plate and glass were on the side table waiting for me. I couldn't see Jenny's head because she was stretched out on the chaise, her head hidden by the armrest which was turned closest to the door.

The oversize towel had risen high enough, or she had hiked it up high enough to expose her luxurious milky thighs. The towel was just short of revealing Lerone's favorite go to area. I paused.

Assuming she was sleeping, I considered waiting until later to deal with the plate, silverware and glass. Jenny had other ideas. She must have heard me coming down the stairs, and from the look of things was waiting for me.

After our last tryst in my office I thought that was the final escapade. I would find out quickly that Jenny had other plans. "I'm finished eating, she said. I was beginning to wonder what was taking you so long to come back down."

I was still standing in the doorway gathering my thoughts when she said, without even raising her head to look at me, "now it's your turn. I saw her legs slowly spread, then she raised her hand up and with her forefinger pointed down to her love space and said, airplanes make me horny."

Sensing my non-movement, and starting to sound a little frustrated, she said, "what are you waiting for, we don't have all day and my pussy needs some attention, jet lag." She threw the towel across the floor. I didn't waste any more time. Lerone was standing tall!

I rushed over to the chaise, dropped to my knees and began lapping like a starving dog. Jenny spread her legs wide, "that's what I'm talking about, she said, feed my hungry pussy." My tongue went deep.

Jenny was squirming and holding my head so tight with both hands that I could bare breathe. Then she wrapped her thighs around my head and squeezed. I was in it. I was licking and tonguing like my life depended on it. Jenny was talking dirty like I never heard her before.

"That's right, eat this pussy like it's your favorite dessert. I'm gonna come all over your fucking face, she said. Find my clit." she ordered me. I did what she said. Jenny was going wild. I never imagined she could be this way.

I got her firm clit between my lips and concentrated on massaging it hard with my tongue. Jenny screamed and said, "that's it, tongue fuck me just like that, keep doing it, keep doing it!" then she exploded. My mouth was full and my face was wet like I just took a hot shower.

Jenny was soaking wet, trembling and shaking, but she wasn't finished. "Now get up here and put that big cock in me that you're so proud of." I obeyed like I was her trained lapdog.

I plunged Lerone in her wet pussy and started thrusting deep, giving her what she wanted. Jenny raised up to meet my thrusts stroke for stroke. I wasn't even focused. I was just pounding her as hard and fast as I could, trying to keep up with her.

But she was focused. "Come on, she said, stop bullshitting, fuck my pussy like you want it!' I drove my hard dick as deep as I could get it. I leaned down on top of her, grabbed one of her tits in my mouth and bit down her extended nipple. She screamed and said, now do the other other one. We were classic Missionary style. I was on top, but I wasn't fucking her, she was fucking me!

She bucked and writhed. She grabbed my ass and tried to get me deeper in her steaming hot cunt. "Act like you want this pussy, she said. "I'm ready to feel you shoot your juice in me, she said, Jenny wants your cum load, now give it to me" she roared!

Lerone did his duty. I blasted into her and didn't stop, thrusting into her over and over, determined to please her like she was begging for it.

Jenny tensed up one last time for what seemed like an eternity. Her pussy drained my cock of all its juice. Then her body relaxed under me like a wet sponge. Thirty seconds later she was snoring. I was weak, but I got up and wiped us both down, covered her naked body with a blanket, and took her dishes up the steps with me.

A couple of hours later when it was time for Jenny to leave, there wasn't a hint that she was just involved in a tantric like sex session. She bounced out the door looking refreshed and ready to take on anything coming her way. She left me pondering. What the hell is it about airplanes?

scottalk
scottalk
82 Followers