The Challenge Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Is it even him?

Or someone else off the street?

What will he do?

Her senses were at almost painful maximum awareness; listening to shoes being removed, a coat dropping to the floor, feeling the bed dip as the weight of someone climbed on, hearing the sound of a bottle being squeezed and then a cool blob of liquid being dropped into the dip between her shoulder blades making her hiss, the coconut-scent of her moisturiser filling her nostrils.

"I've been watching you," came the words she'd been waiting for. His voice.

Rough hands smeared the cream over her hands, rubbing round and round in circles. She felt denim against her left arm, his knees nudging against her, and she raised her arms up to above her head on the pillow, arching her back slightly to allow access round to her tits if he so wished.

"Good girl," she heard being murmured and she squirmed in pleasure, grinding her hips into her duvet.

Lower and lower his hands circled, more coldness trickling onto her heated skin and pooling in the small of her back, hands running up and down her sides, over her ribs and making her giggle, fingers exploring what they could reach of her breasts, building the desire inside her before they went on the downward trajectory again.

Over her hips, pulling her to one side then the other, then finally over her arse cheeks, each one squeezed in turn.

She parted her legs, eager for him to dip between them, but his hands moved on, down the back of her thigh; a small sigh of disappointment escaping from her.

A deep chuckle came from him and he lightly slapped her arse, "Don't be so impatient."

She growled into the pillow and his hands carried on, more moisturiser on the back of her knees, down to her ankles and then his fingernails lightly digging in as he circled her ankle bones.

Shit, that was nearly enough to make her come!

Slowly, slowly his hands crept back up her body, his fingers following the inside of her legs and she lifted her arse to meet his strokes. Yes, he was just about to touch her there-

He stopped.

The bastard stopped mere millimetres away from her pussy.

She whined and bucked her hips, pushing down but he anticipated her movement and moved down accordingly.

"Turn over," came the order. Quiet, but in control.

She pushed up and turned over, warm hands helping her settle back down, but a sudden shyness causing her to cross her legs, put one arm over her belly, and scratch a non-existent itch with the other hand to cover her tits.

James smiled down at her. "Your 'no apologies, give me my massage now' dare accepted, gorgeous. Fantasy made reality. Let's both be brave." He reached up and pulled his top off, then backed off the bed to take his jeans off, leaving just his boxers on, a sizeable bulge showing underneath them.

"Hey, that's not fair," she nodded at his groin.

"Just give me a little moment longer," he shrugged one shoulder, mirroring her with one arm covering his torso. "But show me those magnificent tits."

"What, these?" she said, peering down at them. "When? Later?"

"Now."

She smirked. He was a quick learner. She slowly dropped her arm away and he sucked in a breath.

"Perfect," he murmured.

She palmed her breasts, pulling at her nipples, watching him watch her with a look of awe on his face that made her feel adored.

He knocked her hands away and took over cupping her breasts, no hesitation this time. Bending down to kiss her lips, he was gentle at first then swept his tongue along her seam, demanding to be let in so she opened up, arching her back into his hands.

She reached to palm his cock, which twitched at her touch and grew harder. He obviously liked what he saw, what she was doing to him, and it made her bolder. Pulling her head back from their kiss, she demanded, "Take a photo of my tits."

He stretched backwards to grab his jeans and feel in the pocket, and she took advantage of his movement to pull his boxers down, his cock springing into view.

"Oh look what happened! Oh well. You might as well get rid of them now," she smirked.

He shook his head with a grin and backed off the bed, kicking his boxers off and giving his hard cock a stroke, before re-joining her. He lifted his camera and she held an arm over her face, just in case, as he took several shots of her tits. He held the phone so they could both see and thumbed through the photos he'd taken of her on the bed and outside earlier in the evening.

She loved seeing herself!

He laughed at the grin on her face, "Looks like someone's a bit of an exhibitionist."

"Ohhh, maybe," she mused, parting her legs automatically as James moved down the bed in front of her. She jolted as she realised where he was. "Oh! Erm, it's been a while." Her knees started to close but James's hands cupped her kneecaps and halted her progress.

"I don't think so. Look at that beauty," he said admiringly, pushing her back open, and she squirmed under his intense gaze. "It's been a while for me too, so let's see how we go and tell me if you want it harder, faster, whatever."

She nodded and his face disappeared as he dipped down between the V of her knees, then his broad tongue entered her slit and licked her deep and slow. They both groaned together, Rachel threading her fingers through his hair and tugging.

He ran the tip of his tongue along her creases, pulling at the fleshy lips with his teeth, sucking on the sensitive nub of her clit. Blowing across her pussy, he worked backwards, following the same torturous deliberate path, as she kneaded her breasts, moving in time with his motions as though they were one continuous body.

"All good?"

"Yes! Don't stop," she hissed.

He bit the soft skin of her inner thigh, her hips bucking and a small scream leaving her mouth before he plunged his tongue straight up inside her and put his thumb on her clit.

Her pussy juices and his saliva combined to spread wetness between her thighs as he pulled out and entered her over and over again, any sense of embarrassment long gone as she urged him on, directing him to touch in the way she needed. She'd forgotten how good real flesh on flesh could feel, how alive it felt to have someone so utterly devoted to your pleasure, how decadent foreplay was.

The pressure built deep in her groin, rocking her body then exploding out of her, wracking her body in huge shuddering waves that seemed to go on and on as James ate up everything she gave him, until she was spent, knocking his hand away from her sensitive clit with a laugh.

"Your pussy looks beautiful. All gleaming and shiny."

She glanced towards his phone on the side. "Show me."

He took several photos, sticking his fingers inside her, slowly pulling them out, taking photo after photo, the squelching noises telling her she was soaking wet down there.

He turned the camera screen towards her. She took the phone and scanned through the photos as he pushed his digits in and out of her. Tits, exposed in public. Nipples proud. Lying naked on the bed. Wet, red, sated pussy, clit swollen and peeking out. Fingers spearing pussy lips, disappearing from sight, then re-emerging covered in glistening juices. It was like watching porn. But it was her!

A WhatsApp message notification appeared from 'The Boys': DDO sesh?

"Who's 'the boys' and what's D-D-O?"

"The boys are my mates, and I don't really want to be thinking about them when I'm finger-deep in you, having just gone down on you.," said James. "And it's just a game we play, online."

Messages of 'yeah', 'might as well', 'logging on now' came in and Rachel smirked. She clicked on the messages to open the app and clicked the + symbol, selected the photo of her outside with James's arm holding her blouse up, her tits exposed and his fingers spread in the valley between them. 'Sorry boys, James is a bit busy right now.' She clicked the blue and white arrow then tossed the phone to the side.

James pulled his fingers out and flopped back down next to her, sucking her cum off his fingers hungrily. Rising up, she flung her left leg over James's left thigh, straddling him, swaying her tits up and down over his groin, making his cock move around in their motion.

He groaned and cupped her breasts around his cock head, and they both looked down at the sight of him nestled between her flesh.

"Pho-"

"On it," he interrupted, clearly on board with her newly-found preference of seeing photos of herself.

Rachel lowered herself down to his cock, her nose grazing along his length, down to the base, then licking her way up his underside, like he was an ice lolly.

He yelped and rose his hips up, then folded in half around her head as she opened her mouth and sank onto his cock, locking the back of her tongue around him, and bobbing up and down in small movements. She pulled off and paused to look up, licking her lips and swiping across his tip at the same time.

One hand dipped between her legs and gathered her wetness, using it to lube his cock and alternate between giving him a handjob and a blowjob.

"I won't last much longer, sexy girl," he warned, holding her hair out of her face.

She smiled and took him in her mouth again, feeling his thickness against her cheeks, filling the length of her tongue, pressing against the roof of her mouth. It'd been a while and it reminded her of how turned on and powerful giving a blowjob used to make her feel. She'd completely forgotten. She doubled her efforts and he spread his fingers through her hair, holding her head in place, until he gripped her tight and fucked her mouth, blowing his load as she pulled back slightly, mouth open, and swallowed and swallowed.

Oh, she'd also forgotten how hollow and empty her mouth used to feel afterwards too, with numb lips. Her old favourite sensation revisited.

She rolled back to her side of the bed and reached her wine, taking a sip to disguise the taste. It'd take a while to get used to that again.

She lay face to face with James and they linked fingers, leaning in to kiss, then rest foreheads together.

"Challenge completed then?" she smirked, then grew serious. "But are you okay, with this, I mean?"

He exhaled and she had a horrible feeling he was going to say no. "Yes. Sorry. I just...panicked. I like who I am online and at work, but that doesn't always translate into who I am at home, and I was worried when we weren't doing a dare that I couldn't be who you wanted. That you'd see through me, see I was a fraud, and not as confident as PeepingTom or Work-James. And you were right. I was assuming you'd looked at me and found me lacking in some way as a potential partner so I'd been friend-zoned."

"Well, I kind of had, yes. But like I said, that wasn't a reflection of you, it was a reflection of me. I wasn't thinking sexually so I wasn't looking at anyone sexually. It's just been me and my battery toys for the longest time, and I was okay with that for a while, but I think I was ready to move on. And we all play different roles, don't we? At work, at home, with friends, but we're all still the same person underneath that, just showing different facets. And I like all of yours so far."

He nodded slowly, looking pensive, hopefully taking her words in. "I'll think on that, but I definitely like all your facets and assets," he said, peering down at her naked body in his arms with a grin. "And toys, hey? You'll have to introduce me to them next time."

"Rose is my best friend. We've spent many an intense session together. She brings a lot of energy to the situation. But, erm, speaking of friends, I have a confession to make." She grinned at James, a little worried inside at what she'd done.

"Go on?" He prompted suspiciously.

"Well, I might have sent a photo. To your 'the boys' chat group."

James groaned, "Oh god, which one? Not the 'my fingers in you, covered in your cum' one?"

"No, no," she gestured reassuringly, reaching behind her to grab his phone off the bedside table and pass it to him.

"Shit, 22 messages! Ah, that photo. Your tits look amazing in that one, I must say. I'd have it as my phone background if it wasn't totally inappropriate for work and general family situations."

"What are they saying?" Rachel bit her lip and screwed her eyelids shut. She couldn't quite believe she'd sent a photo of her breasts to his friends! What was I thinking? "And does it bother you that I sent it?"

"No! I'm loving seeing you own your confidence like this. It's such a turn on. And you know they'll all be wanking over the photo, thinking how great your boobs are? Probably right now, knowing some of them. As for what they're saying...we're a bunch of geeks who like nothing more than discussing films and games. Between us, you could probably count the pairs of real life tits we've seen on two hands in the last five years, and the tits we've touched on one. Most of their replies veer between I'm the luckiest man alive, which I am, to I've made it up and it's a fake photo, or I've downloaded it from a porn site online."

She loved that they thought she was worthy on being on a porn site! "Selfie time then. To prove it."

Rachel took James's left arm and draped it over her chest, his hand covering her right boob, his forearm covering her left boob, then gestured for him to pass her his phone. She took a photo angled from above, showing their naked upper bodies, her modesty protected. "Edit a squiggly line thing in over my face so we won't appear on these porn sites that your friends are clearly so familiar with."

He obeyed and showed her, her nod of approval sealing the deal, but his thumb hovered over the 'send' arrow. "You sure? What's gonna happen if we meet them in real life?"

She shrugged, feeling free and light. "Maybe you'll dare me to flash your mates in a 'look but don't touch' way. I...I have a fantasy along those lines, but I just don't want photos with my face on floating around cyber-space."

"Ah, I see how this is going. I have to take the responsibility for 'making' you do things so that you can deny your culpability in it all...you were just doing my dare, not doing it yourself. I see," he nodded sagely as he sent the message.

"Yep," she said, snuggling into him happily.

Bring on the next dare.

12