The Challenge: Season XXX Ep. 06

Story Info
The Challenge reaches the halfway point.
5k words
4.17
6k
2
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/18/2018
Created 11/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*I am not affiliated with MTV, Bunim/Murray productions, or HBO. (The weekly challenge in this week's episode is inspired by an episode of "Silicon Valley.") This is a work of fiction.*

*Previously on The Challenge XXX: At the 69 Minutes of 69 Challenge, Cara Maria was part of the most usable footage, while Brittany and Svetlana finished at the bottom. At the Climax, Svetlana and Brittany took on five cocks, getting gangbanged and trying to outlast the other until it was lights out for Brittany. The women celebrated the halfway point in the season, but a surprise visit from T.J. could impact the rest of the competition.*

*****

...T.J.: "Hey guys."

Averey, Camila, Cara Maria, Jenna, and Svetlana all look at T.J. as he has a serious look on his face.

T.J.: "Congrats to the five of you on making it to the halfway point, but I have some news..."

The cameras catch the five women with worried looks on their faces.

T.J.: "Your scene is finished."

T.J.: "I have with me, a copy of '69 Minutes of 69', starring the five of you and Brittany, so get settled in, and you can see the finished product of what you all worked on."

Svetlana and Camila both throw pillows at the host realizing he had maliciously swerved them.

Cara Maria: "Very funny. T.J... You got us."

"Not cool Teej!" Cara Maria said, laughing to the host.

T.J.: "We got some people brining in a projector right now, so enjoy it. You girls have all worked hard. I'll see you all at the next Challenge."

Production wheels in a projector, as they can't have a Television in the Challenge house, and cue up the scene.

"Should I make popcorn?" Camila jokingly asks.

The clip starts, and the five women all for the first time, watch themselves in porn. The editors wove together the six separate shoots without many cuts. The first minute shows each pair getting settles, then most of the individual sets of 11:30 scenes are shown together.

Jenna: "So, it's very surreal watching myself fuck on camera, for the first time, but I gotta admit, for six amateurs, it's a pretty good clip, I think. I mean, I look hot, Cara Maria and Svetlana both look hot in the scenes with me. I don't really watch too much girl-on-girl porn, but I like this, maybe cause I'm in it."

"Damn, Jenna your ass looks even better on camera!" Cara Maria said.

Averey: "The scene gave all of us a chance to reflect on how far we've come. Even though none of us knew what we were getting into, I can see any of the five of us winning, and then not doing another Challenge again and going into porn full-time."

"I might sneak down here at nights and watch this by myself some times." Averey joked. "Man, Brittany was hot." She added as she watched herself climb all over the recently-eliminated Bostonian. Cara Maria nodded in agreement.

Cara Maria: "I always have different levels of anticipation of watching back seasons I'm on. I was really glad we were offered a taste of what the season has looked like so far. This was the first time we all really got a reminder that we're all becoming pornstars in this season of the Challenge, and, it seems like we're all having fun doing it."

When her scene with Jenna is on, Cara Maria lightly runs her hand up and down the blonde's leg. Jenna doesn't push it away, and mostly acts like she doesn't notice.

Svetlana: "I think I was as grossed out as everyone when we first heard about the theme of The Challenge, and I'm still feeling some effects of the Climax. But, I think watching the film back, we can tell we're all earning all the money we're getting, and are having just as much fun as other seasons."

Camila: "I'm not embarrassed that there's going to be multiple clips of me having sex on the internet. It's a competition, that's how I, we all view it. I hope stay in it and there will be even more of me to watch."

The film is done. The five women high-five. Watching the film as a collective group, helped ease any lingering sense of awkwardness that existed in each Challenger having sex with their peers.

*Challenge Day*

The women arrive at the same building as the previous week's Challenge.

T.J.: "Hey ladies, congrats again on making it halfway. Today's Challenge is called Optimal Efficiency."

T.J.: "The five of you will be led to a different room down the hall. In each room, you'll find ten men. The Challenge is very simple: you will be jerking off each of the ten men until all ten of them orgasm. The competitor who gets them all to finish first wins, and the one who finishes last, will be eliminated."

T.J.: "You will have control over the men in the room, you can arrange them however you want. It will be up to you to determine what method you want to use, be it have them stand tip-to-tip, or have them all stand in a circle, any other way you can think of, just get the men off as quickly as you can."

T.J.: "A couple rules: You may not put your mouth on the cock or balls of any man, only hands. The men have been instructed not to touch their own cocks during the Challenge. It's your job to get them to cum."

T.J.: "Just like in week one's Challenge, a few minutes will pass between the final orgasm of the last place girl and the horn sounding, so you won't know the results until then."

Svetlana: "I'm thinking, here we go again. Now I'm going from five guys to ten, but at least I get to be in control, so I should be able to concentrate better."

Averey: "I'm starting to think about strategy when I get in the room. I think strategy will play some part in this, not just moving your hands as fast as you can."

Camila: "I'm looking forward to this Challenge because this one is individual and no partners, so we'll see how we all do without depending on someone else."

Cara Maria: "I think this is the most physical Challenge we've had since the Ultimate Surrender. You're gonna have to have the endurance to keep jerking off all the guys."

Jenna: "I'm a little nervous because there's no elimination round this week. Last place in the challenge means you're eliminated. I've faced elimination before, and we're all gonna be going all out to avoid last place."

The five women all enter their individual rooms, and look at the men. There's only a few seconds before the horn sounds, so the competitors don't have much time to strategize before they have to start the Challenge.

Averey pauses. She's not hesitant in a nervous way, she is intently studying the ten men, trying to figure out how to best arrange herself, and them, so she can win. She picks out four men, each white, of the closest heights, and has two men stand next to each other, shoulder to shoulder, and has another pair of men face them.

Averey has all four men unzip their pants and take their cocks out. She realizes this Challenge is going to be more difficult than it seems, because none of the four men are hard. The brunette thinks about how she's going to get and keep them all up, while keeping in mind she can only jerk them off.

She finishes a brief pre-sort of the men, and knelt between the first four she selects. She took some of the lotion that was provided and took two of the cocks in her hand. Her movements were difficult as each one was hardening at different rates, she kept looking up at each men, trying to get them up.

Averey switched back and forth between the two men, and she had to spend a lot of energy getting them hard. Eventually, all four men did, and she was now moving both her hands so with each stroke, jerked two cocks in each hand. Once each man was hard, she began stroking the four men faster.

Svetlana was having flashbacks, once again in a room full of men. The Climax from last week is going to standout in her memory from this season as a whole. The gangbang might have taken more of an emotional toll on her than she thought. Svetlana started by quickly taking off all her clothes.

She stood fully naked and asked for all ten men to remove their pants and boxers. A few men were starting to get hard upon watching her striptease. She scanned the room to see who had the most erect penis and when she settled on one, she knelt in front of him.

She thought she'd conserve some energy early on, by only focusing on one man at first, then when she got closer to the end, she'd jerk off multiple men. She also thought that one man might cum quicker if two hands were stimulating it instead of one. Svetlana wrapped both hands around the man's cock and started stroking it with both hands.

Cara Maria dropped to her knees when the horn sounded and had the two men closest two her approach her. One man was a little taller than the other, so she had the shorter one got to her left side, because she'd need more reach with her right. Cara Maria immediately took both their cocks in each hand and starting stroking each one.

When they both achieved an erection, Cara Maria took off her shirt, hoping that the sight of her in her bra would help to keep the men erect, and kept her focus on the first two men, moving her muscular arms as fast as she could, holding the cocks tight once they hardened.

Camila got on her knees and selected five men to circle around her. The beautiful Brazilian took off her pants and shirt, to help the men get harder. She unzipped each man's pants and took off their boxers, a few of them were almost fully hard when their cocks came out.

Camila put one hand on one man's cock and started jerking, she took her right hand on the man to his right and did the same. Every few strokes, she would cross her left hand over her right, and turn as she would switch cocks. To save energy, she would also un-cross her hands but keep them on the same man, and would repeat this process through several revolutions, and licked her hands before she restarted on each cock.

Camila wasn't sure if this was a good strategy or not. If five men would be close enough to cumming at once, then the sight of them all cumming within a few seconds would make it seem like Camila did pick a more efficient method. Camila also thought that no matter what, she would have the arm speed to avoid last place.

Jenna smiled at the whole room as she walked closer. She was a bit grossed out by having to touch ten stranger's cocks, she felt it was different from the sex she was having as part of the Challenges with each of her competitors, because she knew them. However, this was still a Challenge, and she knew she had to do whatever she needed to win.

Jenna went over to one pair of men and had them face each other, then had another pair of men do the same. Jenna was trying to remember the rules and that the Challenge was handjob only, and couldn't put her mouth on the cocks, knowing that all ten men in the room would love to have a blonde as attractive as Jenna all over their cocks in any and every way.

Jenna got the first set of four men to take their cocks out. She knelt facing one pair of cocks with the other pair behind her, and she would occasionally do a 180 on her knees, to split her attention between the two.

Jenna took a break to undress. After each item of clothing she'd remove, she'd go back to jerking to of the cocks. When she was fully naked, the men who she wasn't jerking got a good view of Jenna's great ass below them.

Production then started to splice a few of the rooms at once. In a split screen, Cara Maria and Camila, then Jenna and Svetlana, were shown getting the first men each to orgasm.

Averey was shown having not yet still gotten a man to orgasm, but she did have the attention of four cocks in her hands at once.

Averey took off her shirt so her sleeves wouldn't get in the way as she continued to stroke four cocks at once. She divvied her attention upwards at the four men, making eye contact with each to try to get them to cum, then removed her bra, and tried to accelerate her jerks even more.

Averey's arms were starting to get tired, although the more she was jerking the four men, the easier it was to adjust for the difference in girth and the different lengths to the floor. One man came on the back of Averey's head, and a new man went in his place and took his cock out.

Averey easily adjusted to the new man's cock's placement, and soon two men on her left came, and two more men swapped in. Seeing two men on her left cum gave her a spark, as it made her think the four cocks at a time was the right method.

Camila was fully naked and was jerking two cocks at once, while occasionally switching. A few men in her room had came so far, and she had a few drops of cum on her face which she was able to ignore. Camila knew that if she couldn't blow the men in the room, she would use her mouth in other ways.

"Uhh yeah. It's too bad I can't feel this hard cock inside me." Camila said looking up at the man she was jerking. "I wish I can feel all these dicks in me at once." Camila tried to give the men above her the best 'fuck-me' eyes she could give as she dirty-talked.

"At least soon, you can watch me have sex with all my hot castmates. Yeah, I've had hot sex with allllll the other girls you saw outside, and I want you all to cum for me quickly so I can stay and keep having hot girl-on-girl sex."

It worked. The men were more stimulated fantasizing about Camila on a bed with Jenna or Svetlana. Two men who were around her came almost at the same time, Camila was up to three. She had one man join the circle, but she started focusing on the two men who were part of the first group of five.

Cara Maria had made two men cum so far. She had by now removed the rest of her clothes and was mostly working on two cocks in front of her. Occasionally, she would reach behind her and stroke one or two cocks behind her in an attempt to get multiple cocks to cum in a small window.

Cara Maria had the endurance to keep a fast pace, and the sheer aggressiveness was helpful in getting another pair of cocks to bust loads on the redhead's face. She quickly turned around and started on two cocks behind her, while waiting for two other men to take their place.

In addition to the stamina, Cara Maria had the intensity in her eyes, so whenever she looked up at one of the men, it accelerated their orgasm. She had to stop herself a few times from putting her mouth on the cocks. Whenever she did, she would look up at the men and lick her lips, enabling them to fantasize their cocks in her mouth, and that would get them going.

Jenna had the seductive smile that would increase the men's wanting to cum somewhere in the beautiful blonde's vicinity. She had made a few cum so far, and was having trouble finding the balance of whether she should jerk off multiple cocks at once or focus on fewer but getting them to cum faster.

Each room had one or two men who were having trouble keeping their erections. When Svetlana noticed this was a problem with one of her men, she decided to have him move back, and bring in a different man, and save him for last.

Svetlana was starting to feel a bit drained, she was remembering this feeling, as it overcame her recenetly. Having to shift positions a lot, sometimes she would stand up and jerk off two men at once, and other times she'd kneel or sit and jerk off one or two men, was taking more energy than it should have been.

A few more split screens were spliced in with more men ejaculating on the women. All five women were now than halfway through. Each woman was for the most part sticking with the method they had gone with so far.

Even though production cut the Challenge in a way that there was no way of knowing who was where time-wise, it was pretty clear Cara Maria was going to have a good time. She very rarely let up with her strokes, keeping both arms moving fast as two more men standing in front of her came.

The redhead was down to three. At this point, she really wished she could blow one and jerk off the other two, but she couldn't. She had two men face each other and angled the tips of their cocks against each other. Since she was right-handed, she took the two cocks in her right hand, and the one cock in her left.

The man on Cara Maria's left hand came first. Then Cara Maria could now focus on each man with one cock in each hand. Being so close to the end put Cara's arms into overdrive. The last two men came within a few seconds of each other. Cara Maria had felt some tension in her arms, but she found the Challenge not much more difficult than a regular workout.

Jenna on the other hand, was starting to feel fatigued with four men left. Jenna was remembering that Ultimate Surrender was the last Challenge as physical as this, and she was in the 'Finals,' after losing to Averey and Camila. She was starting to doubt herself that she was only struggling in the endurance Challenges.

And she knew it too. A few times when Jenna would slow down her strokes, she would feel the men starting to lose their erections. She knew every second she had to help them regain their hard-ons was more work she had to do to get them to orgasm. In her bout with Hannah, there was a moment when confidence boost just took over, and that happened again.

She picked the pace back up when she thought that maybe everyone else was slowing down at the point she was at. Luckily, Jenna happened to be something most men would love to have jerking them off, a beautiful, blonde girl, and worked both arms, each with one cock. Since she was struggling, she didn't want to overcomplicate it by focusing on more than two.

The blonde kept at jerking two at a time, as hard as she could. When nine of her men had came, she was relieved that she could now rest one of her arms. She alternated arms letting each one hang, then when she got some strength back, started to work the last cock with both hands until the last man shot his load.

Camila had one of the men grab a pillow from off the bed so she could kneel on it as she kept moving around the circle. It appeared to her, that her strategy of keeping every man close at once was paying off. She had a run of switching over to a different cock three times, and being met with a hot load.

"That's right. All of you cum on me as fast as you can so I can stay in the game and keep fucking my hot cast members." Camila's encouragement seemed to work for both her and the men she was with. Thinking of the words she was going to say took her mind off the physical strain in her arms, and giving the men the visions of her having sex with the other Challengers each week gave the men images that brought them close to cumming.

"Yeah, the hot blonde in the cast, Jenna, my head's been right in between her ass, and you will all get to watch it. Now cum for me so I can have even more hot girl-on-girl sex, and win more money." Camila stayed focused on two cocks, and wasn't going to switch anymore until they came.

Camila looked up and made direct eye-contact with one of the men. The other man had his eyes closed, envisioning, at Camila's influence, Camila and Jenna in bed. Both men came and Camila was down to one man.

The beautiful Brazilian was ready for the challenge to be over, her arms and the palms of her hands were starting to feel numb. She took the last man's cock in her right hand and played with his balls with her left.

"Come on, baby." Camila said looking up at him. "Maybe if I don't get eliminated you can tell me where you're staying. Wouldn't you want to stick this hard cock deep in my wet pussy?" Camila kept talking seductively until he came, and Camila was finished with the Challenge.

She licked sum of the cum off her lips, and then had to sit and wait for the Challenge to be over. It was a little awkward because she had just jerked off a room of ten men and now had to sit there waiting for the horn. While she knew exactly what to say to get the men to cum in the Challenge, she was dead silent now that they had done what she needed them to do.

12