The Change

Story Info
She changes into a different person.
1.8k words
3.88
19.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something had changed. I wasn't sure exactly what but I knew something was different. I love my wife and life was good. But my guess was that she was fucking someone else. I am not sure why or how I knew but I did.

My wife is a one man woman and very proud of it. In fact I have heard her brag about it. I have always expected her to want to see if sex was better with someone else? So I wasn't upset by the fact I was thinking she was seeing someone else. I guess I have to say I was scared first and very turned on secondly. But I couldn't for the life of me figure out who and where she was doing it?

I kept my eyes open and my mouth shut and watched. Cindy and I didn't socialize a lot. We hung out with six other couples on a semi regular basis and when we did I watched the interaction of my wife and all the husbands. And nothing that I could even get a feeling was different.

Maybe I was wrong? Maybe she wasn't seeing someone else? But, Cyn my wife was different. Sexier than she has ever been. She dresses much sexier and shows skin she never would have before.

She is better in bed than ever before. She responds better to what I do to make sex as good for her as I can. So who ever she is seeing is making my wife a much better lover.

Cyn is a beautiful woman and very sexy, but has always been so shy. At just a sliver over 5' and 110 pounds her body is an eye catcher for all men. My wife is 27 and we have talked about children but wanted to wait until we are well up on our feet to provide for them and us.

I am 32 and well established in my career making over six figures. Cyn is doing quite well in her desired job as well. Sexually we have always been well suited for each other and my nearly average sized penis seemed to do all the things she desired to please her.

I can't say if our friends have noticed the changes in my wife or not? I do know the husbands of our friends have seen some of my wife's skin not seen before. And some of their wives have begun to dress sexier too. But I am almost completely sure it is none of the husband who are fucking Cyn. But they want to. Which is exciting for her and for me.

And two of the six wives have come on to me enough that they have given me enough hints I know they are willing to play around. But as I said they are none of them lovers with Cyn.

So how and where is she doing it? It has to be at work. I knew most of the people Cyn worked with and as I went down the line of the men she worked with I still couldn't come up with a likely man he'd be seeing? Nor could I come up with a time they would have time to be doing it.

As the time moved on I became even more and more sure my wife had a lover. And it had to be at her work. I just could not figure out when. Finally I knew it had to be on her lunch hour. Now who was she having lunch with every day?

I began to investigate who she lunched with daily? I soon found out there were only 3 guys it might be? As I began to narrow it down I began to become very surprised. As I came down to just two men, I was very sure who my wife's lover had to be.

Mathew Corbon tall slim nice looking. Not stud handsome, but smooth good manners and well dressed. Young 23, and very well liked by everyone. An all around nice guy and black.

I could have guessed one hundred times and not once would I have guessed it was a black guy with his cock in my wife three and four times a week. And that he had been doing so now for several months.

Once I had this figured out I began to plan ways to give her better opportunities to be Mister Corbon's lover and to see if she would take advantage of these chances? I have friends in the place Cyn works so I made some requests about my wife doing some jobs out of town and I ask if Mathew could assist her. They were gone for a week.

I called the hotel they stayed in and ask for the lady in charge of cleaning the rooms on the floor they stayed on. Once I had her on line I questioned her as I wished and I found out they had both slept in her room every night. Which was what I desired to know.

I began to do research on Mr. Cordon. And what I found was just how smooth Mathew really was. He had worked very hard for over three years now moving on several young married white women in the work force where he worked.

Three young women in one fast food joint where he worked and four in another one and now Cindy was the fourth he had gotten in the place where they worked now. In every case he led the young women to a club where he got them introduced to other young black men for sexual fun.

Cyn had been his hardest target so far. He had been seeing her for nearly seven months now without bringing her to the club for his friends to meet her. But her work was strict enough within the 8 am to 5 pm there was not much chance for him to get her out to go there.

I wanted to see where he could get my wife to go and do? I made some suggestions to a friend who could let my wife work later on some projects that actually could be good for work and for her. And of coarse he was to be on the projects too. The first three nights she was home at the time I figured she should be.

And then she told me she likely would be working later from then on. So was she being talked into going down to the club with him? I had a very good friend who worked for us who knew my wife by sight. Who is a young black man and has run in the circles Mr. Corbon does.

I ask Aron for a favor and he agreed to watch for me. On the first night of them working late they were there. Allen said he saw them. They talked with several of Mathew's friends and he and Cyn went into the back room where people fuck. Allen guessed he fucked her back there. They came out a couple hours later and they left. They did not show up on the next two nights and my wife was home earlier both of them.

The next night they came earlier. They talked with several of his friends for some time and then Mathew, my wife and a friend named Brandon that Allen says he knows and is very close to Mathew talked a long time. Finally Mathew kissed my wife and Brandon took her hand and led her to the door to the back room. He ushered her inside and as they passed through it he had his hand on her rear end.

They were in the back room nearly 3 full hours. Allen said my wife looked a mess and he was sure she had been well fucked by the young man. Mathew acted very pleased with her.

The following night they came about the same time and talked briefly with some of his friends. Then Brandon and another one of their friends took Cyn into the back room.

Mathew was sitting alone at the bar waiting. Allen went over and sat down beside him. "Hey did I just see Brandon go in the back room with that good looking white gal?"

"Ya he and Lucky Johns are back there fucking her brains out right now. She is one of those married little sluts we play with. This one has been harder than usual. I been banging her for months but couldn't get her down her to play til just this past week. She played hard to get but I didn't see her for a few nights and she came around. Brandon fucked her last night. She went back with him and Lucky tonight. We plan to gang bang her tomorrow night. We will hit her up with ten or fifteen of the guys. By the weekend we will have her bare tits and puss up on stage and she'll be free meat for all."

"You really think she'll do it?"

"Oh ya, she'll do it she loves Black cock."

That was the report Allen gave me the next morning.

"What do you want me to do now Dave?"

"Count heads and see how many go back to her in the back room Allen."

"I don't need to go back there David, they have an open spot on the stage where they do this. She'll dance naked for them and they will pull her down back there to fuck her so she'll be on display for all to see."

"You think she will really do it?"

"Mathew seems very sure she is going to and that once she does it she will be open for any of them to fuck her."

"Okay Allen let me know tomorrow how far she goes for him."

"You are not going to try to stop it?"

"No I am fine if she does it. I just want to know she is."

Allen didn't show up until late in the afternoon. He was smiling when he came in and set down.

"Well did my wife become a BBC whore for him?"

"Oh ya. she went the whole route for him. Fourteen of his buddies bare cock fucked her on display on stage for him. I talked to him afterwards. He says she loves it and wants to do it more. She told him she'd fuck anyone he wants her to now. He says she'll be on stage again tomorrow night with a bunch of guys. Your wife is beautiful and God she looks good being gang fucked. I'd even like to fuck her."

"Why don't you?"

"You wouldn't mind if I do? Mathew said I should do her. She is his whore now and he has a bunch of guys he wants to fuck her."

Allen came back the next afternoon and sat in the same chair.

"God your wife is a good fuck Dave."

"So you fucked her last night?"

"Me and every other black guy in the Club last night. I don't know how many cocks she took but it was a bunch."

"Good to know Allen keep me posted."