The Change Ch. 05: Nearly There

Story Info
Destiny struggles to understand Felix.
2.8k words
4.6
3.2k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 (????????)

Destiny was having the same dream, again. The one where she and Felix has a hot make-out session. Only this time felt different. This time she wanted it to go further, in fact, she WILLED it to go further. She could feel every hungry grope, she felt the pounding her heart made against her chest, and she felt his rose petal like lips against her own.

The scene had been the same every time it had played, in her own apartment, in broad daylight. They had previously started the session in the kitchen, but it quickly escalated to her bed, with her on top. Destiny moaned, knowing by morning that the underwear she wore would be soaked. However, in this moment, she did not care. Her hand traveled down his chest, and nicely structured abs, to the real place of interest, Felix's manhood. She kept it there, feeling him throb beneath her palm, all the while, keeping up pace in their steamy moment. It felt significantly electrifying, in this moment.

Destiny heard him groan her name, his chest vibrating against her ample breasts. Again, she willed it to continue further. What did she have to lose? It was just a dream right? "Mmm, Felix. Fuck Me," she whimpered, hoping to take this dream to the desired ideation. However, her dream worked against her, throwing her into the whirlpool that would soon spit her out into the same clearing as before.

Sure enough, it did, it spit her into the same clearing, however when she looked around this time, she was surrounded by naked people, literally. Naked people surrounded at her as if she were a display in a museum... A museum that allowed an entire naked community to waltz in as if they were not already a sight to see themselves. Destiny would have asked them what they were staring at, however, when she went to speak she felt uncomfortable prickles all over her skin. It nearly felt as if her skin had been crawling with itchy chiggers. She hated those microscopic bugs, so she started rubbing her skin, and instead of seeing bugs, she saw platinum blonde, and tannish hair sprouting from her skin.

Even so, she did not feel the need to panic or run, the feeling of safety covered her like a blanket draped over her own naked skin. Destiny heard snapping and popping, her limbs were on fire, a muted fire. She sprawled out hoping to alleviate the pain that resembled growing pains. The fire traveled from her limbs to her spine and from her spine to her face. When the cracking noises were over, she opened her eyes. The naked people in front of her, holding torches, continued to stare, nearly looking pleased. But for what? She stood on heavy feet; when she looked down, they were not feet. They were gigantic paws. Yet, instead of feeling petrified, as she should have, Destiny felt oddly safe, she imagined this is what being around family would feel like.

She scanned the crowd for some information, she found Felix's blue eyes standing among the crowd, and he looked impressed and proud. How odd. Felix had not been in the second part of her dreams before, but before she could reach out, it all disappeared.

Destiny's eyes snapped open, she hissed feeling her eyes burn from the brightness. She closed her eyes half way, feeling something heavy draped over her stomach. "Lily get off," She groaned, willing sleep to come back, she had not been ready to wake up; Destiny would love to return to the first part of her dream. Unfortunately, for her, sleep denied her hypothetical friend request, forcing her to face her wakeful consequences for being alive.

She decided she needed a shower; after the intense dream she had, she could just feel the slippery substance that coated her lady bits, that and it would offer the opportunity to complete when dreamland failed to comply. She needed release, she felt like a rubber band, stretched beyond her limits.

Destiny tried shoving 'Lily' off her, but her dog felt oddly hairless, and did not budge. She could not sit up, so instead, she looked around her room, but this room did not look like her own, "what the heck?" When Destiny's eyes scanned the bed she laid in, she saw manly features, and that was enough for her to find the strength to jump six feet in the air, and off the bed.

"We did not! Oh my god! Felix! Wake up!" She screeched panicking; her breaths came quick and short.

Felix groaned, "Five more minutes precious, please."

Destiny sighed exasperated, "No no no no, you need to get up now, why was I laying in your bed, why am I naked, and oh my god why are you naked?!"

A wave of dizziness enveloped her as images and memories crashed into Destiny. She felt like a bus had hit her. She remembered laughing and talking with Felix at the bar, she remembered her heart souring as they talked how she accused him of following her to the bathroom and the hot embarrassment that followed when she found out, he was just trying to help. She inwardly groaned, feeling more awful than she had last night. This reminded Destiny of the many many many shots she consumed last night by the steel bar of nausea that crushed her stomach.

Her hand shot to her stomach, hoping to save the contents of her stomach; her effort was feeble. She gagged, nearly vomiting all over the carpeted floor.

"Bathroom" she pleaded, searching around at every door inside his room.

"Over there," Felix lazily pointed to a door on the opposite side of the room. Destiny bolted to it, nearly ripping it off the hinges. She would have stopped to question it, but hot bile rose in her throat. Instead, she silently thanked him, as she kneeled in front of the porcelain god and sang the After Drinking Pledge in between acidic heaving.

"I... Destiny Marshal... will not...drink...again... for as long as... I live.." Felix must have followed her in because she felt his calloused hands pull her blonde hair back and out of her face. She continued heaving for the next few minutes, half the time something actually came up the other half it was just convulsions and dry heaving.

"You're very welcome precious, and to answer your question, no we did not have sex. However," his tone was accusatory, and he left a long gap between his speech, intentionally causing anxiety and embarrassment. She turned to look at him, hoping she did not do anything stupid. Destiny could not control the anxiety that bubbled inside her chest, making her feel confined, but instead of showing it, she responded as if she were annoyed.

"Ugh Felix, get on with it" she groaned exasperatedly. Felix winked mischievously at her.

"However, if you would've kept groping me like you were, I would have slept in the bathtub with the cold water running." He finally finished, Destiny grew pale, and felt like dying.

"You're lying," She accused.

Felix threw up his hands, "I would never lie about that, not when it's the best thing that's ever happened to me," he admitted, chuckling lightly.

Destiny groaned inwardly, 'its okay he's our mate Destiny. There is nothing wrong with it. Weren't you thinking about him yesterday?' a voice popped in her head, a voice she did not recognize as her own. Anger and confusion prickled at her as if she were rolling around in a thorny rose bush. 'What is going on with me?' She thought to herself, the emotions now raging inside her. She stood up from the bathroom floor and stomped to Felix's room. "Felix, I have to get home, my dog hasn't eaten, and I have nothing packed for this camping trip. Now, I am going to be late setting up. Ugh I can't believe I agreed to go with you to the bar." She complained.

"Precious, calm down. It is going to be okay. What's wrong?" He soothed, walking into his room after her. It did not help the situation, Destiny felt as though she were falling into a dark nasty pit of despair with no ladder to climb out. "Hey" Felix had turned her around to face him, and wrapped his arms around her. The harsh feelings faded slowly leaving a throbbing ache it their place. Her head was spinning, Destiny felt out of control. She laid her head on his chest, trying to ground herself. The steady beat of his heart lulled her, if anything felt like home to her; it was this moment. It seemed odd to her to be so attached to someone she had not committed to emotionally. She felt contented listening to his heart, and taking in his stimulating scent.

He did not smell like cliché romance novels depicted, he smelled of stale cologne, and sweat, Destiny enjoyed it. A quickly growing uncomfortable heat, building within her core, had replaced the emotions that washed away moments before. Hot passion bubbled within Destiny's core; her skin became clammy, and sticky. The only sliver of skin that felt normal to her were the places Felix had been touching.

Destiny raised her head, her vision shifting hungrily from Felix's enchanting electric blue eyes, to his full lips. She leaned forward on her tiptoes and planted her lips against his, kissing him feverishly. Felix stiffened briefly against her pursuing posture, but seemed to relax and follow her lead. She glided her hand from his statuesque-like torso, down his midsection, to the hem of his boxers. Destiny felt electric travel from her lower back, where Felix's hands had been resting, to her plump ass cheeks.

The sensation stopped there, but remnants of its presence shot through her thighs, causing Destiny to moan. Her fingertips hooked the elastic, prying it away from Felix's tender skin. She did not want the intoxicating feeling to go away. If she could capture it in a box and keep it forever, she would. She felt life was against her; Felix grabbed her wrist as she was about to envelope herself into a new expedition, in his underwear. She blushed, looking up at him. His breaths were ragged and raspy, coming and going in gasps. Destiny, however, annoyed at the sudden screeching halt. "Felix," she purred, pressing herself up against him once more, attempting to re-kindle the passion from before. The attempt was futile, and she finally accepted it once he started talking.

"I'm sorry precious, if we continue, I won't have the will to stop"

"Then don't, please," she pleaded, hoping she sounded more convincing than desperate. She did not care about her virginity, she did not care about their relationship status, and Destiny did not care. She wanted him more than she thought possible.

"No, I don't want you to regret it later, I want you to make it with a conscience mind, and I want you to make a bigger commitment than just sex. I want you to be committed to me and to the baggage I carry." He pulled away and walked to his closet assumedly to get dressed. Destiny looked around, attempting to find her clothes, but instead she had to pick up the shattered pieces of her mind. Something whimpered in the back of her mind, it sparked a flame of rage deep within Destiny. She tried to suppress it, not wanting to argue, but it was useless.

"YOU are the one who told me that we would go as fast as I 'allow', and now you're telling me no?" she hooked her fingers in the air emphasizing 'allow'. She thought she heard Felix take a deep breath in, getting ready to speak, but she did not want to hear anything out of his mouth. She felt more rejected than when she had been turned down repetitively for adoption a total of twelve times. "No, you know what, just take me home. All of this was a mistake. Trust me it won't happen again." Destiny finally found her clothes, nearly tearing them as she pulled them on. Once she was dressed, she ran downstairs and outside to wait at the car for Felix to drive her home.

She looked around noticing the community surrounding his home, smaller homes scattered the radius of his decently sized house; she counted nearly 30. Outside a handful of the buildings, children played with one or both parents supervising. Almost all the women standing or sitting were ripe with pregnancy, a few of them squinting their eyes as if they were in pain. If the pit of her stomach was an imaginary bucket and the water being pessimistic emotions, Destiny felt two rocks falling and crashing into the fictional bucket, and hitting the bottom. One annoying pebble of envy for the kids who had parents and one stone of jealousy for the mothers carrying babies within them.

"Are you ready?" Felix walked up next to her, disturbing her from her thoughts.

"Is this the community you are in charge of?" She asked, filtering the envy and jealousy from her words.

"Yes it is," he said as he walked to his car, a few of the individuals who noticed, turned and waved at him. Felix politely waved back, smiling.

"Why do you live so close to them if you are their mayor? Aren't you afraid they will vandalize or burglarize your house?" Destiny asked toning her voice down so they did not hear. She followed him to his car and opened the door with ease, "you don't even lock your car? Are you crazy?" she commented fretfully. Although Felix did not show the same concern, he laughed.

"Precious you have so much to learn. My community, is not like others, they will not steal, or vandalize, or burglarize anything of mine or of others. Consider us family, we hold gatherings, safety meetings, festivals, and etcetera all together. We have cookouts, celebrate births, and what not, all together. And it is better for security." He sat in his car and closed the door, and Destiny followed suit.

"I see," she replied although she did not really understand. 'If he wants to be coo coo for cocoa puffs, that is his decision,' she thought to herself and rolled her eyes. He started his car and they took off, the rest of the ride home was mostly silent, excluding the directions, she had to give him once they were back in Cameron.

As they pulled up to her apartment, she could not help to ask some of the question swirling inside her mind. "Why did you take me to your house instead of an inn? I would have been fine with that."

"Those places aren't safe, anything could have happened," he replied in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Fair enough, but then why did you sleep in bed with me?" She probed, looking at Felix's apprehensive face.

"Why were you crying in your sleep?" He countered plainly, turning in his seat to look Destiny in her eyes.

She remained quiet, remembering the dream that over took her last night. Its memory haunted her in both waking and sleeping hours, she dreamt of the night her best friend had been viciously murdered by his own father. She remembered trying to smash the door down to the room that they were in, trying to save her friend. She ended up calling the police, but they did not arrive soon enough. Destiny remembered peeking through the keyhole and witnessing the horrendous acts his father did. He had beaten him with steel bars, legs from chairs that he rigged with nails, a hammer, and a crow bar. She recalled why his father had been so mad, a week prior, her friend had told her he was gay and he was not attracted to females. She was fine with that, but he then said he planned to tell his dad, and he wanted her to be there if anything happened. His father was known to have fits of rage, everyone in town talked about it. She tried to tell him it was better to wait until he was a bit stronger to defend himself, they were only fourteen years old, and her best friend looked like a stumpy noodle standing next to his father; but he refused to wait, he did not want to live a life that was built on lies. Eventually his father had been arrested, but that did not stop the nightmares that overtook her occasionally, when her anxiety was at its peak.

"It was nothing," Destiny turned, unbuckling her seatbelt, Felix laid his hand over hers grabbing her attention.

"Destiny, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay, you don't know, I get it." She replied. She hadn't realized the tears that slid down her face until Felix wiped the wetness from her cheek. They chose not to speak for a few moments, and Destiny was grateful for it.

"I hope you have a great time camping precious," he said as She climbed out of his car. She nodded, and shut the door.

What about the part where Destiny asks about the 'community' vandalizing and burglarizing his house? Alright Janice the soccer mom. Your gossip is unwarranted *_* lol vote please! Love ya!