The Change Pt. 02

Story Info
An unexplained event physically changes Carol "GG" Freemont.
12.4k words
4.66
7.5k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of a story that takes place in the "Tom & Mary" universe. While it's not needed, I do recommend reading both parts of "Tom & Mary".

**********************************************

Carol Freemont was having the time of her life. Who knew that being a slut could be so liberating? In all her 92 years, she never realized just how much she loved being pounded by 3 cocks at once! And the orgasms! So many and so fucking good! She wanted more and more and more... God, this was the best thing that ever happened to me, she thought. More cock, I need more yummy cock!

********************

How we got there...

********************

My name is Josh Lincoln and I guess I need to be the one to tell this accounting of my great-grandmother, Carol, and what happened on her 92nd birthday and the weeks that followed.

We all call her GG. When I was born and she became a great grandmother, someone, we don't know who, started calling her GG and the nickname stuck. Anyway, let me back up a moment, as I said, my name is Josh. I'm 23, trying to figure out life out of the military currently. My mom (Lori) is GG's first grandchild. My mom's dad was GG's first born. I am not going to go into all the details in terms of all the family members, like all the names and ages, there are WAY too many of us, but GG had 3 children. Granddad and two great aunts. They all had kids, a lot of them. My mom has 2 sisters.

Anyway, getting all of us together for any family event is a huge pain in the ass. Mainly because everyone is spread out all over the country, plus you have the typical family drama. The last time everyone was together, and I mean everyone, was for great-granddad's funeral when I was nearly 3 years old and my sister Cheryl was only a month old. I obviously do not remember any of it, but I was told GG was the strongest of everyone. She had just lost the man she had spent a lifetime with and she was more concerned that everyone else was doing fine.

Now a bit about GG, my great granddad, and their life: Even at her advanced age, GG is incredibly vivacious, sharp as a tack, and suffers fools lightly. I know this because she told me so! She met Andrew Freemont while she was still in high school and they secretly dated for a few years as he was 5 years older than her. Two days after she turned 18, 1 week after she had graduated from high school, they eloped. Now when they got married, she had no intention of being housewife. Sure she stayed home after the birth of her 3 children, but when the youngest turned 4, GG decided that she wanted to go to college, which Andrew was 100% behind. Quite the forward thinking man at the time! She started taking evening courses over the next few years in order to earn her a degree in teaching. After she graduated, she got a job at the local grade school and loved every moment of it.

From how GG told it to us, their life together was perfect, though it wasn't easy in the beginning. Apparently holding down a job was difficult for my great-granddad, but when my grandfather was 2 Andrew Freemont met the right man at the right place at the right time. And that is when he started working at the bank. By the time he was in his late 40's he was part owner and ran 4 separate branches. When he retired at 65, he was incredibly wealthy. And when great-granddad retired, so did she at the age of 60. For the next decade of his retirement, he and GG traveled A LOT. Unfortunately, he developed some health issues which caused them to stop travelling as much as they did and essentially remained homebodies for the final 2 years of his life. He passed away peacefully at the age of 77. When his will was read, a lot of the family was shocked. Let's just say many didn't get what they assumed they'd get.

Now when my great granddad passed, everyone thought for sure GG wouldn't be far behind. I mean, they had been married over 54 years and together almost 57. However, here we are 20 years later and she's still going strong. I know for a few years she tutored a little to just keep busy. Eventually she did have to slow down a bit, which is when, post-divorce, my mom, my sister, and I all moved in with GG. I was just about to be a sophomore in high school.

After I had graduated and joined the Coast Guard, I found out GG sold my mom the house "just in case". There was a huge uproar in the family over it, but GG reminded them it was her house and her decision and that was that. What the family didn't know is she sold it for $1. Regardless, it was still considered GG's house.

So after spending 4 years in the military, I knew it wasn't a career for me. I enjoyed it, but once I did 4 years, I was done. I moved back home and tried to find a job. I held down a few, but they were mostly temporary jobs. I applied to the Firefighter Training Academy, but I'm on a waitlist currently. So for now, I do what I can. Mostly I'm at home with GG a lot. It was during this time she told me that she wanted to have a big family get together for her birthday. Even though it wasn't a "special one", she just wanted it. Who was I to deny her? So I took up the task of getting everyone together. The planning started just before Thanksgiving and her birthday was in mid-June. Long story short, I was actually able to everyone to agree to Memorial Day weekend and for the party to be on May 27th, 2 weeks before her actual birthdate! Trust me, it was a minor miracle.

Even though I was technically the organizer of it, my mom and sister were the actual party planners. The house was definitely big enough to hold the party because of the massive backyard, plus the back deck was one of GG's favorite places to sit. So my mom hired a caterer, as well as an official party organizer. Tables and chairs were rented. She even hired a cover band who played 50's and 60's music, GG's favorite. And everything went as well as could be hoped. Everyone had a great time, we even got GG to dance a bit to the music. Yeah, there were some disagreements here and there (family, y'know?), but overall a fun time was had by all.

After the last family member had left and the party organizer had broken down everything, mom and GG were just sitting outside enjoy the light breeze. I came out to ask if they wanted anything before I sat down to chill and catch up on "Billions". Mom wanted a glass of wine and GG just wanted some lemonade "if there was any left" and I said sure, I'd get it.

As I turned to go back in, mom got up to follow me. Just as we entered the house, there was a loud CRACK and I felt like I was hit by some force that flung me and my mom into the kitchen. Luckily, we weren't injured too badly, though my mom struck her head and she was stunned. I looked outside and I saw GG laid out on the deck. I got up as quickly as I could, albeit on shaky legs, and rushed to her side. At this time Cheryl had rushed downstairs to see what happened and I yelled at her to call 911.

I reached down to GG and I could tell she wasn't breathing and I started doing CPR. I didn't notice it at the time, but when I touched her, there was a slight tingle. I have no idea how long I gave her CPR, but when the EMTs arrived, thankfully she was breathing, though it was very shallow. Once they loaded both my mom and GG into the ambulance, Cheryl and I followed them to the hospital. On the way there, Cheryl called as many family members as she could.

The next few hours in the waiting room was incredibly nerve-wracking. Finally around midnight we met with a doctor. He informed us that GG did have some injuries, mainly bruises, but otherwise fine. However, she was currently in a coma and they had no idea when or if she'd ever come out of it. He was a little curious about the "strange EEG" readings, but not overly concerned.

The entire family was a constant presence in the waiting room as we all took shifts visiting GG over the next few days. Eventually those who travelled needed to get back to their lives, but my mom, Cheryl, and I remained. The entire time she was in the hospital, I thought she looked a little different every time I came in to see her, but I thought it just my imagination. However, I could swear she was looking a little younger, not as many wrinkles, and her hair was turning from gray to a very light blonde.

30 days after the accident, she finally awoke from her coma, confused. She was fine. She was happy, almost giddy. After a battery of tests were run on her, she was finally allowed to leave the hospital a week after she woke up. The doctors were surprised at how quickly she recovered, it was as if she hadn't even been in a coma. Even I was a bit surprised at the energy she had, but I chalked it up to her just wanting to get home.

Once home, GG decided to just go to her room and rest, I just assumed she probably pushed it a little too much. I told her I'd bring her something to drink and watched her head off. Is her butt looking a bit more shapely? I shook it off and got her a glass of water and let her rest.

Now I wish I could say that I immediately saw what was going on, but that's a lie. Everything I did see, I just brushed it off as my imagination. Unfortunately, during this time I was working and I didn't see much of her. However, it was also at this time that I was to be gone for a few weeks for job training at the firefighter academy downstate. (Yep, got in!) I was reluctant to go, but everyone encouraged me. GG was fine, they said. So off I went. I wish I hadn't...

Now the reason I had to go downstate was because the local firefighter academy didn't currently have a slot for me and wouldn't for a few weeks. So rather than delay my training, they arranged to send me away until a slot opened. 3 weeks later one did open up and I headed back home. When I entered the house, my mother and sister were arguing with a woman I had never seen before. A drop dead gorgeous woman with long blonde hair, almost a bright yellow, plump lips, maybe about 5'5", massive knockers, and an ass that deserved to be smacked. She wasn't dressed provocatively, but I didn't think any clothing would hide the fact that she just oozed sex.

I plopped my bag down and walked over to see what the deal was, then I heard Cheryl call her "Gigi". Interesting name I thought, until it dawned on me that she meant "GG". THEN I saw it! She was GG, but she was completely changed! HOW in the hell...? They then saw me.

Cheryl ran over to me and said, "Josh, oh thank God you're here, we need your help!"

I stuttered and said, "Uh... y-yeah, I see. What happened? How..? When?"

My mom said, "We don't know what's happening! We're trying to get her to go see the doctor, but she's refusing to go!"

I then heard a giggle and I looked toward GG. She winked at me and started manhandling her boobs, blowing me a kiss in the process.

I had no idea what the fuck was going on, but I said we're going NOW and all three of us literally grabbed her and we piled into my car.

On the way to the doctor's office, GG kept whining about how she didn't want to go. She was fine. She was horny. She needed to be fucked. And, God help me, my cock twitched every time she spoke. It took all my willpower to not pull the car over and rip those clothes off of her. However, my focus was strong and we got her to the doctor without incident.

As I hit the warm air, the feelings I had subsided, but not the need. We all guided her into the building and got her to doctor's office. As we sat and waited, she pouted. I kept looking at her and I was amazed at the extreme change. My 92-year old great-grandmother was gone and in her place was this sexpot. I guessed that she looked to be in her 20's now. I could see my GG in her features, but barely. Her eyes were the same deep blue, but now they almost sparkled. I also realized that the more I looked at her, the stronger the sexual urge was getting. I had no idea what was going on, why was I sexually attracted to my great-grandmother?

Thankfully the nurse called GG's name and we all got up to go in, but the nurse said only two could go in with her. I figured both my mom and sister would want to go in, but Cheryl asked me to go because she couldn't handle any more stress.

I nervously sat in the examination room and my mom and GG talked. Hearing the conversation was odd. GG kept talking about needing sex, my mom kept trying to get her to relax. Meanwhile, my dick wouldn't go down and I was uncomfortable. But after about 5 or 10 minutes, the doctor entered (Dr. Julia Pearson) and the tensions eased a bit.

I then heard what I had missed. In the 3 weeks I was gone GG completely transformed in the woman that sat on the examination table. In that time, my mom and sister caught her having sex with 3 different men and her sexual appetite seemed to be increasing. Dr. Pearson asked GG all sorts questions and the woman I knew was still there based on the answers, but the way she answered was off. She was giggly, almost flirty, her voice was higher pitched than I remembered. When it came to the physical examination, I exited, but GG winked at me and wanted me to remain. I didn't stay, though I really wanted to.

15 minutes later I was told I could re-enter and then Dr. Pearson gave us the run down as to what she saw.

"Well, as far as I can see, Mrs. Freemont is perfectly healthy. Blood pressure, etc., are all normal. However, the extreme physical changes are unexplainable. I have no explanation how a woman of 92 can now look like a woman in her early 20's. I've drawn blood and I'm going to call in a specialist to see what they might suggest. Thankfully I know someone who can be here in about 30 minutes as they're currently in the hospital adjacent to this office. Are you able to wait that long?"

My mom said, "Yes, whatever it takes. We need to get to the bottom of this!"

"Excellent. Let me go and make that call. You can wait here if you like or go back into waiting room if that's more comfortable."

We opted to remain here, but my mom followed the doctor out so she could tell Cheryl what was going on. Leaving me alone with GG.

As soon as the door closed, GG hopped off the table, rushed up to me, and kissed me before I could say a word. That kiss... wow. I knew who she was, but at that point my head was swimming. The way she kissed me was unlike anything I've ever experienced. Her tongue worked its way in and she hungrily probed my mouth. And just as I thought it couldn't get any better, she immediately dropped to her knees, undid my pants with such expertise that a hooker would be proud, and she pulled out my very hard dick.

I know I should've stopped her, but at that point my sex-addled brain was just focused on getting blown. Now I'm not the biggest guy around, but I have a nice 7" dick. I've been told it's a bit thicker than average, but I've never compared myself with anyone else. But there was my great-grandmother, on her knees, about to blow me, and she just took it all in at once. No stopping, just immediate deep throat. I groaned loudly as she did that and then she just started bobbing up and down on it.

I was in heaven. I've never had such a fantastic blow job in my life. I knew I wouldn't long, but I think that's what she wanted. She was relentless. Her hands held on to my ass as she kept sucking. I could feel my balls start to boil and I knew I was close. I tried to warn her, but she doubled down on what she was doing. I've never seen a woman bob her head so fast, it was unreal. I then exploded in her mouth and I could swear she also came when I did so. She sucked out every drop of cum she could. She then let my softening dick go, pulled up my pants, re-did them with ease, and then jumped back on the table as if nothing had happened.

As I plopped back down in my chair, she said, as she licked her lips, "Oh you're tasty. I need more of you. giggle Next time I want you to fuck the living shit out of my cunt."

Before I could say a word, my mom re-entered.

"Everything ok?" she asked.

I nodded and stammered out a yes.

20 awkward minutes later, Dr. Pearson walked back in with another doctor.

Dr. Pearson said, "This is Dr. Eliza Stanton of The Kendricks Institute for Advanced Medical Discovery. I thought your case might be something she'd be interested in. She the lead geneticist at the Institute."

One thing I noticed first about Dr. Stanton was that she was very tall. I stand at 6 foot even, but she was even taller than me. The next thing I noticed was her deep green eyes behind her glasses. Thirdly I noticed that she was very blunt in her discussing my great-grandmother.

"Yes, thank you for bringing me in Julia. I've gone over your notes and think we at the institute can definitely help to discover what has happened to Mrs. Freemont. While her case is obviously quite unique, the people at the Institute are incredibly capable and we have the most advanced medical equipment anywhere in the world. Ms. Kendricks spares no expense."

The next few minutes we all sat there listening to Dr. Stanton explain the virtues of bringing GG to the Institute, what they can do, etc. In the end we agreed it was probably for the best, though GG disagreed. "I feel fiiiiiine....," GG whined as she rolled her eyes.

Try as we might, we could not convince her at all. And since she was still apparently of sound mind, we couldn't force a power of attorney on her. In the end we told Dr. Stanton we'd keep trying to convince her and she shrugged her shoulders and walked out, but not before handing me a card. "Call me when she's gotten worse," she curtly said.

The trip home was a long one. Mom and I sat in the front and talked about what to do, while Cheryl tried to keep GG occupied as best as she could. It was like listening to a ditzy blonde talk when GG talked now. The once highly intelligent woman I used to know was now a ditzy bimbo.

The next few days were rough on us all. One of us always had to keep an eye on her, otherwise she'd sneak out of the house and seek out new sexual playmates. Thankfully once piece of good new we received was that, despite her new found youth, she was unable to have children. So even if she did get out, no fear for an unwanted pregnancy.

During this time I settled into a nice routine. Still going to the academy 5 days a week, while taking over GG watch on the weekends and most evenings. I did notice I had to keep my distance from her though. Every time I got with a few feet of her, my mind went directly to sex and I knew I could lose myself in it if I let it. But 9 days after the doctor visit, I lost the battle.

I woke up on a Saturday morning and it looked like it was going to be any other day. I got up, showered, dressed, and went down for breakfast. Usually it's all of us, but this time it was just my mom and GG. By now GG wasn't even bother to cover up much. It seemed like her boobs grew even bigger and she started wearing extremely revealing clothing.

My mom said, "Honey, I knew this is difficult for you, but I need a huge favor of you today. I have something to do for work and I need to go in for a few hours. Do you think you can handle GG today on your own?"

As I sat down, I said, "Um, yeah, sure, but where's Cheryl?"

"She said she needed a break and went away for a day trip to Galena, but she may not be back until tomorrow."

I sighed heavily and said, "Ok. We'll be fine."

GG giggled and winked at me and my dick lurched.

Mom kissed me on the cheek and said, "Thank you, honey." And she was gone.

I got up quickly, grabbed a cup of coffee and kept my distance from GG. I knew the new few hours would be the most difficult of my life, but I had to do it.

Now GG was looking at me with a sly grin and she bit her bottom lip. She said, "Mmmm, so it's just you and me today? GG needs some more of your yummy cum. giggle This body needs to be used and fucked."