The Changing Booth

Story Info
Dad and daughter go swimming and share a cubicle to change.
2.4k words
4.48
52.5k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! Big thanks to Johan and his daughter Jasmijn for providing the idea!

-----------------------------------------

It was a family reunion weekend. With the whole family we had agreed that each household would rent a cabin at a holiday park and then of course have several activities to catch up with each other. We participated, as always, and rented a cabin where me, my wife and our daughter Jasmine would stay for the 4 days. We were one of the first households to arrive and there was nobody else yet so Jasmine and me picked up the idea to go swimming in the subtropical swimming pool that was in the center of the park.

As it turned out we were not the only ones. The place was crowded and when we arrived with our bag, we still needed to change. Every time one of the small changing cubicles would become available, someone punk kid would snatch it right before our eyes. It was getting frustrating. After 10 long minutes I managed to finally get a cubicle by scaring away a few kids and I called Jasmine over.

"Here, you go in honey. I will wait for a next one."

"But it's sooo crowded dad. There's no way a next one is going to become available soon!"

"Well, what else can I do?"

"What about we just change together. That will be much quicker."

She did have a point. We did it in the past, why would it be a problem now? I could tell, Jasmine was also feeling confident.

"Ok, let's do it then."

We both went inside and I closed the door. It was really a tight fit, we could both barely stand without touching each other. When I turned around Jasmine was already pulling up her dress and I got a great view of her firm butt. She moved slow and unintentionally sensually. I had to turn around to take my mind of the situation. I took off my shirt and trousers, and when I turned around again Jasmine was wearing only her lingerie. She had a fantastic body, her breasts were large and her waist was slim. She looked stunning. I tried to hide my excitement. I could feel my dick was becoming erect. I knew it was wrong, but she looked so stunning.

"Are you staring at me dad?", she woke me up.

"Uhh, oh no, I was just looking for my swimming trunks, they must still be in the bag."

She fumbled in the bag for a few seconds, found the swimming trunks and gave them to me.

"Here dad." she said smiling and turned around.

I couldn't resist and stared at her ass. It was so tight. I could not bear staring at it any longer, my mind was racing to think unsexy things in order to contain my erection.

Just as I pulled down my boxers, Jasmine decided to bend over in order to pick up her bikini bottom and she gave me a perfect view of her tight ass in the small panties she was wearing. The sight was amazing and it was too late, I could feel and see that my dick was rock hard. Even worse, due to the small cubicle and her bending over, she came a bit my way and made contact with my hard dick.

"Oh my Gawd, is that your dick on my ass??"

"Uhm... I don't know... no?... I'm sorry."

She stood there with her butt in front of my dick, I was too embarrassed to move and we both stood still for a few moments.

"I'm sorry honey. You have to understand..."

She quickly stood straight up again and we were both awkwardly standing there, Jasmine in her lingerie and me naked. I quickly put on the swimming trunks but I could not help having an extreme hardon and it was showing in the swimming trunks.

Jasmine was trying to ignore the situation, but her changing into her bikini did not help the situation. She first removed her bra and I saw her amazingly shaped breasts. With her large tits she was moving back and forth when she had to pull her panties down to get into the bikini.

She was now naked in front of me, standing with her back towards me and bending over. My erection was getting more extreme and I had no way of hiding it. She pretended to not notice but the situation was awkward, to say the least.

The sight was so beautiful, the way she moved, her firm ass, her big tits, she looked perfect. I could not believe I was actually staring at my own daughter, but it was just too much. I had to admit, I had thoughts about her before, but it was always just a fleeting thought. I did not think of her as sexually and this was the first time I had such a good view of her.

After she put on the bikini she turned around and faced me. We were both embarrassed and could not speak for a few moments.

"So uhm, yeah. Let's go swimming."

"Wait honey."

"Why?"

"Because... well..."

She looked and it was pretty obvious. My dick was pointing up, the shape was clearly visible through the thin material. We just looked at each other for a few seconds.

"Well, we can't get out like this you know, you would get arrested." she offered her optimistic point of view on the situation.

"I know, I know. I just need a few minutes. Please understand."

"Dad, I'm not mad. We are just... in a pretty awkward situation."

People were trying to see whether the cubicle was free and it almost seemed like they entered, even though the door was blocked. We both looked startled at each other. The tension was rising.

"What are we going to do dad? Make it go away!"

I looked at her exasperated and didn't know what to do. My erection wasn't going anywhere and it was pretty clear, at least for me, that looking at her had something to do with it. She was standing there half naked in a sexy bikini, that didn't help.

"Ugghh, just take care of it already!", she said while turning away.

I could not believe what I was hearing. She had her back turned towards me and I could not see her face, but I could not deny her offer. I grabbed my hard dick through the swimsuit and started rubbing it. She was still standing with her back turned towards me.

"Are you doing it?", she asked.

"Yes."

"Ok."

We stayed like that, with me jacking off behind her and her standing in front of me to look at. Her legs were tanned and slim, her long red hair was tied in a bun and her ass looked amazing. She was a beautiful woman. The tension was rising and my dick was aching for release. Apparently she realized something all of a sudden.

"Wait dad, are you close? Is your stuff going to go on me? Because that would be really gross."

"Oh shit, yes, I'm sorry, but I don't have many options here!"

"Oh come on, just put it in something then!", she replied annoyed.

"Well, yes,.... but where? It's not like I can cum in the towel right? We still need that!"

Jasmine bent down to look in the bag. Hairbrush, shampoo, water bottle...

"How about this?", she said as she held the bottle towards me with the cap open.

"What?!? That's way not big enough. And I don't like those sharp edges either!"

I couldn't see her face but I knew she was rolling her eyes at that comment.

She looked around again and stared at her underwear for a second. She give it some thought and picked up her bra. It was a big and soft and had a smooth lining.

"How about this?"

"Hm yeah ok, that might actually work."

I grabbed the bra, put the tip of my penis on it and started jacking off. Different than before, she had turned around, now facing me, watching my hand going back and forth.

"I can't believe we are doing this.", she said.

"Neither can I."

She had her arms crossed and was biting her nails. The tension between us was rising, but because of her facing me I didn't dare to look at her smooth features anymore and my excitement did not increase.

"Are you close?", she asked.

"I think so."

My arm was getting tired and my pace slowed a little. I guess she noticed.

"Hurry dad, come on, I'm not gonna stand here forever."

I could feel myself coming closer and closer to the edge, but my arm was getting exhausted and the speed decreased even further. I looked at her, my eyes pleading for help. She rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Ughhh, ok I'll handle it."

She moved a bit closer me and grabbed my dick, carefully holding it in the bra. Making sure she didn't actually touch me. She started jacking me off, but it was very awkward. She didn't have any rhythm and was moving the bra in random ways. The awkward motion made the bra slip every now and then and she had to regrip every time. Every 20 seconds or so, somebody tried entering our cubicle. It all was not really helping the situation.

"Just hurry dad!" Realizing we were in full changing area, she continued whispering: "I want to get out of here."

She was moving the bra up and down, but she wasn't going fast enough and it was not giving me enough stimulation. I looked at her and I could see her frustration and probably she saw mine too.

"What am I supposed to do? Go faster?", she whispered.

I nodded. She was still looking at me and she did as I indicated, she started jacking me off much faster and she did a way better job. The bra slipped again, but this time she didn't bother to regrip, figuring probably correctly that she would loose momentum. Her fingers were on my bare skin and I could feel the electricity.

"Is that good enough now?" she said softly

I was breathing heavy and didn't want her to stop.

I gestured by raising my shoulders "I'm not sure" and then by moving two fists in a jerking motion: "Try using both hands."

She went to sit on her knees and forgot about the bra altogether. She used both hands and started jacking me off. The feeling was amazing. Her soft, warm hands, I could feel the heat building up in my groin. I had my hands in the air, trying not to touch her.

I had a hard time whispering but I managed to say: "I think it's working, don't stop now!"

She looked up, mouth open, slightly panting, and started going even faster. My legs started shaking. I almost inaudibly mouthed "Fuck, fuck, don't stop."

Her eyes were locked on mine. The sensation was incredible. It was a taboo, but the thought of her hands on my dick made me feel so hot.

"Don't stop, I'm gonna cum" I whispered

My legs were shaking and I could feel the pleasure surging through my body. She was now pumping with one hand on the shaft, the other massaging my balls.

"Cum for me daddy", she whispered softly.

She was now panting and her lips were slightly parted. It was an erotic sight. I looked down and saw her beautiful eyes looking up, her hair in a bun, her hands on my dick. She looked so innocent.

"I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum." I managed to get out in a sort of whispering shout of excitement.

I meant it as a warining, but she kept her pace. She was going fast and was still massaging my balls.

"It's coming baby, it's coming."

I looked at her and saw her eyes widen. I was franticly looking for the bra to cum in, but the bra was out of reach. Jasmine took action before I could find it and without missing a beat, she opened her mouth and put the tip in.

"Shit, shit, shit, FUCK" I said a bit too loud, followed by a whispering "I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

I could not hold it any longer and started shooting cum in her mouth. It was a tremendous feeling, the orgasm was so intense and her hand was still moving.

"Yes, yes, yes, oh god yes."

Jasmine was still sucking the tip of my dick, allowing my load to go in her mouth. She was looking at me and my pleasure was so immense. I could feel her tongue swirling around and her teeth were scraping lightly against my shaft. It was a heavenly feeling.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, oh god yes. Yes, yes, yesssssssssss."

She was pumping with one hand, swallowing the cum and massaging my balls with the other. She was fully into it and the sensations were mind blowing.

"Oh my God Jasmine, yes, yes, keep doing that." I whispered.

She kept on pumping and sucked until the last drop. When the orgasm subsided, she released her grip and slowly stood up. She was covered in sweat, her eyes were wide and her mouth was still open. She licked her lips, closed her mouth, swallowed, and looked at me.

With an innocent smile she whispered: "Shall we go for a swim now daddy?"

I just shook my head and could not believe what had just happened. Jasmine smiled. She grabbed her underwear and stuffed it in the bag. I looked at her and saw a few drops of cum on her cheek.

"You got a little bit here.", I said while pointing.

"Oh, really?"

She really made no effort to get the cum from her cheek and looked at me smiling. She knew exactly what she was doing.

"You are such a naughty girl Jasmine."

"Awww, and you are such a horny daddy.", she replied giggling.

We both started laughing. She opened the door, grabbed her towel and stepped outside.

"Are you coming dad?", she said as she walked away, her tight butt wiggling in the small bikini. I looked at her, smiled and grabbed my towel.

"You bet I am."

As we both walked to the pool, Jasmine leaned into me and whispered in my ear: "When we get out we need to change back again. I wouldn't mind sharing a cubicle with you again daddy."

And she walked away. I was staring at her ass, smiling.

"You bet we will."