The Chaperone (New Boobies end)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kistacia grunted, moving off and then pushing down a bit farther. Watching my dick get revealed and then ensconced inside Kistacia's tight asshole, washed away all of my desire to impale her quickly. Krissie had my balls in her mouth and a fingertip up my asshole. I was hypnotized watching Kistacia progress, taking all of me. Marking the advance with the veins that were disappearing. "Stretch my dirty hole with your... uhhhn... hard, fucking cock. I deserve to be fucked like a cheap little slut. Ass fucked! Ass fucking slut, it feels so good in my ass. Watch me take your whole cock up my ass. I'm stretching my tiny little asshole on your big hard dick, cause I'm such a slut. I'm taking your cock, stuffing it in... ohhh... all the way in. I am working so hard to stretch my little poop hole over your big hard cock so you can feel all of me. Feel me cum on your dick while you pump your whole length in and out of my dirty hole and I cum all over Krissie's face." Kistacia whined as she bottomed out and then began pistoning on my dick.

She went on, "Krissie, you cheap whore. Your slutty fuckin' face, covered in girl cum. My cum, cause you got stripper whore tits and couldn't keep your legs together. Had to show off. Those big fake tities and god damn anal plug. Anal slut, showed him your shaved little hoochie, but played with the fuckin' plug so he'd know what a depraved whore you were, didn't you? Slutty bitch! Brought me along to watch you fuck him. So fucking hot, taking his cock naked in his office while I sat clothed squeezing my thighs together. Made me so damn horny... brings out my inner slut. Letting him do anything he wants. So slutty, I came as soon as I got his hard cock jammed up my cunt. Stupid cum whore, worship my slit. You like me squirting all over. First time cumming all over a dirty cum whore with fake tits and first time being a skanky anal slut. I worked so hard to take him all the way up my nasty hole because I want to watch you suck his cock when he comes out."

I was awestruck with each word coming out of Kistacia's pretty mouth, but even more aroused by Krissie's wet upper body. She shined, covered in what Kistacia had squirted. She had a dirty slutty grin on her face when Kistacia raised one foot onto the armrest and pulled my dick forward, while Krissie crawled to take it, "I want your hard dirty cock in my cum whore mouth." Opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue taking my head without the use of hands. Once I was in deep, I moved up and Kistacia's gaping ass was in my face. She was bent over, reaching behind Krissie, playing with her ass and the plug.

Krissie's mouth moved in conjunction with the plug, opening and closing as it was yanked out and reinserted. She mumbled something and closed her eyes as my dirty dick slid in to the back of her throat.

I grabbed Kistacia's hips burying my face between her muscled glutes, running my tongue around her gaping hole. "Ohffuuuuck, tonguing my dirty hole? mmmmmffff use your fingers. God, you can do anything to me..." she groaned as I felt rivulets running down my chin. "Do you like how my stretched out hole tastes?"

Krissie was sucking on one of my balls stroking my cock, watching me eat Kistacia, "You must be ready to burst. I want your cum. I wanna feel it plaster my slutty face or cram it down my throat and make me gag. You pick where you want to cum and just use me."

"I want to sink my dick all the way in your shit box and feel you ride me until I'm about to cum, it won't be long. You're gonna have to ride me like an anal whore, so I'm on the floor. KIstacia's gonna sit on my face dragging her slutty little holes over my tongue. When I'm getting close I'll signal for you to get off... uh... of my dick and Kistacia will devour it in her slutty little mouth. Then you'll impale your sloppy cunt on my aching dick.

Kistacia moved so we could get in position. I lay on the floor looking up at the two disheveled women wantonly masturbating, impatiently waiting for me to be ready. Kistacia was the first to act squatting down over my face, rocking her pelvis into my tongue so she could feel me lick both carnal tunnels. "Oh fuck, your dick looks so hot when you jack off, fast like that. It's gotta really turn you on knowing two sluts are cumming from your attention." she crooned.

I couldn't see anything other than Kistacia's asshole and back as she manipulated her body to the best effect on my tongue. I felt a hand slide over the head of my cock and let go. "Dirty little submissive bitch. Riding his face with your dripping slutty fuck holes. Suck that sticky fuck pole so it's all wet and slippery so I can take it smoothly right up my ass." Krissie directed .

I felt spit dripping onto my cock before Kistacia bent to take me in her mouth, then I saw Krissie over Kistacia's back, she added, "This is such a wonderful teaching moment " Then I felt my cock at the back of Kistacia's throat. "Her pretty little mouth needs to learn how deep she can take a cock, don't you think?" Krissie straddled the back of Kistacia's head and lowered herself, forcing me deeper inside her throat.

I locked eyes and Krissie leaned forward, decreasing the weight and letting Kistacia breathe, while spreading Kistacia's cheeks apart and spitting directly onto the tiny pink star which ran down into her pussy and onto my tongue. She tilted my head back and slid fingers into my mouth then into Kistacia, fucking one then the other hole, and back into my mouth. "You fucked both of her skanky, dirty, little holes and she squirted her dirty girl cum all over my face and my hair, and I had her squirt into my slutty mouth. Now she's going to do the same to you." Krissie smiled wickedly, "but you love eating ass and pussy don't you?" I nodded. "When you're violating my little butt hole, your tongue should be all the way up her slutty little ass making her cum all over your body."

Krissie moved so Kisatcia was off my dick. "Good job, sweetie, so much spit, he'll slide right in my tight little poop shoot."

"He's going to stretch it, wide and deep, you greedy cougar ass whore! So deep and so fast you'll scream like you've never taken cock before."

"Yeah, punish me. Make me pay for forcing his big dick into the back of your pristine throat. For teaching you how to really take a man. Such a good, slutty, submissive student, letting Kris and me use your lithe little body any way we want." Krissie shot back as I felt her feet one both sides of my hips. Kistacia still held me with one hand and I felt the pressure of Krissie bearing down on my dick.

"Take that dick you dirty cumbucket whore! Spread your fuckin' ass cheeks apart so you can feel his massive dick head open you up, stretch you out and defile you." Kistacia added with an edge of malice.

I was in. Krissie was sinking down slowly and my tongue felt Kistacia's dirty hole open then spasm. Girl cum squirted over my chin throat and chest. Krissie began to bounce on my dick. "Oh fuck yeah! Split me open, stretch my dirty little hole and fill me up." She had bottomed out and was rocking around in circles while she reached back and massaged my balls. "My stupid little submissive student must have learned too much at once. All she can do is rub her naughty little clit, suck on my tits and cum on your handsome face."

I felt Krissie shift, "LIck my empty cunt, while he reams my nasty asshole with his big dick." Then I felt Kistacia's hands around the base of my cock while Krissie mashed down filling herself with me to the hilt.

I tapped out. Krissie moved off ordering Kistacia, "Suck his fat cock and take it all the way down. Just like I showed you or I'll show you again. Such a good little slut!"

Without a word, Kistacia forced my dick to the back of her throat and then farther. My balls were pulled up tight and I could see Krissie gloating over Kistacia, "Such a beautiful respectful woman, reduced to a filthy sweaty dirty cock sucking slut. Can you taste my ass while you worship his magnificent cock?" As she accused her student, Kistacia groaned and squirted again, soaking me. Krissie pulled the girl's hair, mashing her cunt into the pretty girl's face as it twisted in splendid agony.

I began to pump my cock furiously. It was imminent and I felt it building from the bottom of my spine to the base of my skull. An orgasm that began in the shaft of my cock itching from pressure and repeated build ups without release. "I'm gonna fuckin' cum so hard." I muttered not being able to see beyond Kistacia's partially opened asshole.

"I want your cum on my slutty fucking face." Krissie breathed excitedly.

"Fucking cock cum mess all over my slutty little body." whined Kistacia

Both girls knelt down kissing and sucking on my balls and shaft. I'd planned on cumming inside Krissie's pussy, but the way they talked, I wanted to bathe them in semen. I got to my feet and they continued to cajole me with dirty talk. "Jizz all over my slutty face. I want your warm load all over my tits and in my slutty mouth. Please, cum for this whore. Right down my throat. I'm a naughty cum slut. Paint my face with you sperm." Truthfully, I could barely stand up, and I was so hard my dick was curving up like I was still in my teens. The first rope flew over both girls' heads before I actually felt the contraction, then they hit. All the muscles contracted, everywhere. Rapidly. I couldn't even keep my eyes open as what felt like jet after jet left my body.

When I opened my eyes, I felt dizzy and Krissie was sucking the head of my dick in a way that made me feel like I was coming out of my skin. It tickled and felt wonderful all at the same time. Kistacia was worshipping my balls while she sucked and kissed them. As my eyes focused, both girls were laughing with wet faces, globs of white running down their bodies.

Krissie stated emphatically, I want to cum all over your face. Stick your tongue out and I'll guide it where I want it, and you'll jack off again, for us. I want to use you."

My mind was racing, but I'd just unloaded a lot... but I had to try. Would I ever be in a situation like this again?

She pulled me down, kneeling over my head. "Stick your tongue out. Start jacking your dick."

Defying any refractory period, my dick was still halfway hard, and having two sexy women with my cum dripping down their faces and naked bodies, watching me masturbate, rekindled my arousal.

"That's it! I like it. Make it hard and pointed so I can fuck my ass like this. I wanna feel your tongue up my dirty asshole, oh, that's such a good boy!"

Kistacia played with my balls, "That is so fucking hot how fast he strokes his dick. I want it." She was masturbating with the other hand and I could feel her squirting onto my leg.

"Try it, it's different." Encouraged Krissie as she smothered my face with her soft wet pussy. She laughed and told me to spread my legs, then she settled hard onto my mouth with my tongue as far inside her cunt as I could get it, my nose fucking her asshole and all oxygen blocked off. Kistacia squirted all over my hand, along with my cock and balls and I was going to join the girls in another mind blowing orgasm.

Then I felt it. I couldn't move away and I was so close to cumming, I'm not sure I even wanted to, but Kistacia was impaling me on the butt plug. The last thing I heard before Krissie's knees clamped down on my head, was, "Take it, and cum hard for us!" It was in before I knew what, and it must have hit the right spot, because the girls said it was like a fountain, shooting 18 inches into the air, a fluid stream of white. Then I felt both mouths on my rapidly deflating cock.

I watched the girls kiss over my dick, playing in cum. Wiping it off our bodies and into their mouths, my mouth, it didn't matter and it felt sexy as hell.

I wish I could tell you we had more adventurous and wild sex, but that was the wildest and sexually expansive sex I'd ever had.

Krissie stayed in touch, or maybe, more accurately, we were fuck buddies. Kistacia popped into my life sporadically. The ensuing years changed those relationships quite a bit. It always does.

12