The Chase Ch. 06: KIMBERLEY WALSH

Story Info
With Cici Coleman, Ellie Goulding, Michelle Keegan & Alex S.
6.1k words
4.67
3.3k
10

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story of a late-night version of the popular quiz show, The Chase.

The celebrities included: Cici Coleman, Ellie Goulding, Michelle Keegan, Kimberley Walsh & Alex Scott (The Host)

The Chase, Can you Beat The Chaser? (Episode 6)

"Good evening, my name is Alex Scott. Welcome to another special edition of The Chase -- after hours."

With the theme music playing and the studio ready, everything was set for another late-night episode.

Alex spoke, "Hello again. We are back with 4 more ladies who want to live out their sexual fantasies if they fail to beat the chaser."

All rules were explained to everyone at home, all contestants would answer questions in a cash-builder round for a mid-offer they can play for, or they may take a low offer to give them a better chance to get back for the end of the show. No one had gotten there yet. Or a high offer which meant the odds were higher they would get caught quicker. All the rules seemed irrelevant, as the ladies were all on the show to get naked and live out sexual fantasies.

Alex spoke, "The first contestant up tonight is Cici Coleman."

Cici was known for her waitress and relationship skills on the dating programme First Dates. The lady was attractive and very sexy, and you wouldn't have thought this show was for her. More troublesome though was Alex had no idea who she was and didn't hold back on why she was there.

Alex spoke, "Cici. Now, let's be honest here, I have no idea who you are. I'm told you weren't meant to be on the show and the gorgeous Anna Friel pulled out 30 minutes ago. You look alright, but you're not Anna. You are nothing special. Why are you here?"

Cici looked shocked. This was the first time she had gone solo on any TV work outside the show she'd been on for several years. She was surprised as anyone when she got a late call to replace Anna and never thought this opportunity would happen.

The call was so late, she was still in her First Dates uniform of white blouse and trousers.

Cici spoke, "I've always wanted to be on The Chase Alex. I'm nervous, but I think I'm good at the game."

Alex replied, "The game. No one is watching the game. We all want to see celebrities naked. Maybe you will put on a good show and people will like it."

Cici giggled and said, "WHAT. Naked. What are you talking about Alex? I'm on a celebrity version of The Chase, right?"

Alex shook her head and said oh dear and got on with the quiz element. A minute later, Cici had answered 2 questions right.

The chaser was called onto the battle. The chaser for that week, Mark the Beast, and offers were given

Mark spoke, "Oh my Cici Coleman. I do think you've made a mistake here. But my high offer is 20K. For my low offer, 1k."

Cici didn't look happy with the high offer, in fact, she felt a little offended. She turned around and asked Ellie, Michelle & Kimberley what they thought.

First Ellie asked Cici if she knew what would happen if she got caught. Cici had no answer and looked to Alex in confusion. As Alex explained that she would be getting naked if she got caught, Cici's face changed colour. She couldn't believe the other contestants were on the show to get naked and have sex. She had never seen this late version before.

Cici was encouraged to go for the low offer and get home. This was despite nobody knowing what happens if you do get to the final chase!

The low offer was taken to get Cici 3 steps ahead of the chaser. She was too nervous and with The Beast getting nothing wrong, Cici got a third question wrong when she was 1 step from home.

Alex spoke, "OK Cici. The chase is over, and you now need to tell me your sexual fantasy."

Cici hadn't thought of one and was still in shock at the thought of what had been said. Cici looked nervous.

Alex got angry with Cici and said it wasn't a difficult question. She was rude in saying it and wasn't nice about her just being a waitress. Alex pressed Cici on the sex she liked and what she wanted more of.

Cici cracked and snapped back, "You're a fucking bitch. I shouldn't be on this show. I made a mistake."

Alex just smiled and spoke about hungry sexual men out the back and they were ready for action.

With no answer coming and Alex pushing to get on with the show, she asked if she liked 69s? Cici nodded slightly.

Alex spoke, "OK, Cici get in the middle of that floor. We will get the boys to take your clothes off and we will see how many cocks you can explode and oral sex you can take in 10 minutes."

As Cici moved slowly away from Alex, 6 strapping lads came strolling out, all just wrapped in towels.

One said, "Fuck you're sexy."

Another said, "Can't wait to be licking your pussy."

Another said, "My cock is rock hard thinking of your lips around it."

As they spoke, Cici was gently undressed. The lads were being kind to her as they unbuttoned her blouse, and then pulled her trousers down. Cici was wearing a matching white bra and pants.

Alex spoke, "Take them off her boys. Let's see what she's got and have some fun with her."

As Cici's body came on the show, it was a fine sight. All the years of being covered up, you could now see a firm ass. Her breasts were a fine pair, and one lad couldn't resist a lick of her nipples.

Cici had noticed a couple of the lads' towels had dropped and was surprised at how physically fit they all were. Her eyes were purring in delight at the size of their cocks, but still had a look of shock on her face.

Cici spoke, "What now? We're doing what........."

A guy lifted Cici and placed her down on the floor. He then put his cock and balls in her face and placed his head between her legs.

There were some noises of distress from Cici at first, but it changed to more moans of OK and pleasure. A tongue was moving up and down on her pants and munching through to her pussy.

Cici was starting to get what was happening and with a cock annoyingly waving in her face, she took it in her hand and started to lick it. The guy felt his cock being covered by Cici's tongue and turned him on more and it was growing.

Cici's pants were slid to the side, as the guy got the first glance of her pussy, which was becoming damp. Now, his tongue was slipping inside her bare-naked slit, and he was making her feel good.

Cici moaned and groaned between licks of his cock and was starting to love it. She took the guy's cock in her mouth to quieten herself more than anything. His cock was rock hard and Cici was sucking on it and touching his balls in a way he couldn't handle.

With his mouth all over Cici's pussy, he had to stop to let out a moan of pleasure as his cock exploded spunk into her mouth. Cici had to turn her head to a side and release the cock, so she could breathe.

As creamy spunk tricked down her chin, everyone could see she had just blown one guy off in quick time.

Alex spoke, "Next guy, please. Fuck up this bitch."

Another guy launched into the 69 positions again, but in doing so, opted to pull Cici's pants down to her knees, to get a clear look of her pussy. Up top, his cock had been placed by Cici straight into her mouth and started sucking him off. Meanwhile, he was licking down hard and getting a good taste of her damp juices.

With the guy's head firmly placed between her legs, he was working his magic on licking her out. She was getting sticky and wet for him, but he couldn't make her cum. Whereby his cock was done in.

Cici's technique of cock sucking was wild. He could feel her warm mouth wrapped around him and his balls being felt. He was disappointed when he shot his load, far too early for him.

The guy moved aside, as Alex demanded the guys need to do better and make her cum.

This time 2 guys approached Cici, and one opted to go between her legs with his face, whilst another stuck his cock in her mouth. This was the first time Cici's ample breasts had been on the show, but not for long as another guy got his head between his mates and started licking her nipples.

With 3 guys working out on Cici, you could see she was now feeling it. Her nipples were like bullets and her legs were getting wider and wider. She had to keep releasing the cock in her mouth.

Cici moaned, "Oh fuck yes. This is too much attention for me. Oh, fuck."

With another guy waiting in the wings for action, he urged his mates to take her. The guy between her legs was making her cum. Cici was extremely wet now and had moved his face at times, to stick two fingers inside her pussy. Then 3 fingers, when her pussy got super damp and sticky.

Cici spoke, "Oh stop. I can't take it. I can't cum here."

Alex spoke, "Make her cum boys, make her cum."

In previous shows, Alex had never got worried about guys fucking the celebrities unless she was involved herself. But this show, she was keen to see Cici get fucked up.

With two guys now standing over her with cocks in their hands wanking themselves off, the guy sucking her tits joined them. The guy between her legs was making her cum.

Cici's body was shaking and trembling, as her juices exploded out and went into orgasm as the guy inserted 3 fingers up her wet pussy and kept working out on her.

Cici moaned, "FUCKING STOP. OH, GOD."

She was in orgasm and the guy wasn't stopping fingering her.

There were 3 hard cocks wanking themselves over Cici's sexy body and as she kept cumming, as they exploded sticky spunk over her body and face.

Cici moaned, "TOO MUCH. OH WOW. OHHHHH............"

A gush of juices exploded out between Cici's legs, as she coved the guy's fingers with her hot and sticky cum juices.

Alex spoke, "Well that's 1 contestant down. The show has started well, join us after the break."

The guys were being high-fived by Alex as Cici, who was covered in spunk, and with her pussy dribbling juices, was removed from the studio floor.

Part 2

Alex spoke, "Welcome back to part 2. I'm down to 3 contestants after we lost that unknown spunk-covered bitch Cici Coleman."

"Next up. A proper sex bomb, Michelle Keegan."

To look at the podium Michelle had swapped positions with Ellie Goulding. But both looked very unsure about what they were about to do.

Alex spoke, "A change of plan, next up is the global singer, Ellie Goulding."

Ellie slowly walked onto the stage. Lots of leg on show, as she was wearing a short black shirt, little black boots, and a plain jumper top.

Alex asked, "Hi Ellie. Lovely to meet you. How are you today? You seem nervous. Maybe, anxious, and excited for what is to come?"

Ellie replied, "Oh gosh Alex. I like sex and I like lots of sex. To watch Cici then, I or I mean both Michelle and I are now nervous about putting on a good show. Cici was amazing at giving head."

Alex snapped back, "Let's forget about Cici. I'm sure the lads were ready to blow knowing I was on the show."

Ellie nervously replied and said to Alex that the show is great, but she preferred the day version host!

This was like a rag to a bull. Alex had only done a few episodes now but was loving the role and thinking she was doing a great job. Alex was fuming and let Ellie know it.

Alex snapped, "Let's be clear here. I'm the host and although you have your sex fantasies, those boys out the back will do what I say to you. They know they get treated by me when off the air."

Ellie was no longer nervous, she was not being spoken to like this, and she knew if she wanted wild sex, there were plenty of other places she could go to.

Ellie spoke, "Let's get on with the show Alex, so I can show you how wild I can be."

The cash builder was played. Ellie scored 6 correct answers to the disgust of Alex. Mark the Beast came back on stage and complimented Ellie, to annoy Alex even more, and offered 75k as a high offer and 2k as a low offer. Ellie wanted to get away from Alex as soon as possible and went high.

Ellie did extremely well and went all the way to the last step with no wrong answers, but her mind went. Ellie was caught and the chase was over.

Alex snapped, "Get yourself into the middle of the floor Ellie and bring out the boys."

Unlike before, no one had any idea what Ellie wanted. This made it more exciting as 5 ladies, wearing just a pair of tiny pants appeared on stage. Every one of them was sexy.

Ellie spoke, "To let the audience know my dream. I enjoy cock and sucking on as many male fans as I can get hold of. However, my sexual fantasy is to lick pussy and show the world I love my women fans just as much too."

Alex looked shell-shocked. She had always liked Ellie and was now gutted that she had been so rude to her. If she could, she would be on that stage with her now and would happily have her legs apart, pants down, and gorgeous lips of Ellie all over her pussy.

All the ladies surrounded Ellie, and she got to work on munching through the ladies' pants.

Alex spoke, "Stop Ellie. All sexual fantasies need to be done naked. You need to strip off Ellie."

Ellie moved towards Alex and took her top off over her head and threw it to one side. Then took off her bra with Alex looking directly at them. With her nipples on show, she threw the bra at Alex, and it landed on her shoulder. Next, she kicked off her shoes, and then pulled off her little skirt. Last, she pulled her tiny pair of pants down and walked up to Alex's face and pushed them into her.

Ellie spoke, "Get yourself off on the smell of those Alex. It's the closest you will get to my pussy. Big mistake by you tonight."

To turn back around and walk away from Alex, her firm ass was wiggling and looked mighty fine to the host. Ellie went back to position she was in and started munching on ladies' panties.

Alex and the audience were massively impressive as Ellie kept moving from one lady to another. Ellie was her knees and letting her mouth and tongue work the ladies into excitement.

Within a few minutes, there were 5 damp panties, and when Ellie pulled down one lady's panties, she asked the others to drop their own to the floor.

As Ellie's tongue was now working on a naked pussy, her right hand was now touching another pussy. The ladies were loving the sweet touch of Ellie around their pussies.

Ellie spoke, "Lay down ladies. I need to go deeper."

With Ellie now laying down on the floor, her fine ass was sticking in the air, as she moved around pussy.

With 3 ladies close to Ellie, she could now finger one with her left hand, lick one with her tongue, and right another with her right hand. She was getting each lady off, as they all started to moan and groan sweet messages to her.

On a rare brief break of Ellie's mouth not engulfed in sticky and wet pussies, she looked at Alex at every opportunity.

Ellie asked, "I bet your pussy is damp from watching. Take whatever you have off if you've got anything on."

Alex replied, "Oh, God. I learnt to go commando a long time ago."

Ellie asked, "I bet you want to finger yourself?"

"Oh fuck, yes."

"Fucking don't. That's not my fantasy. Just stand there are watch, you ugly bitch."

Ellie wasn't holding back. She was enjoying what she was doing and was 100% clear on her intentions.

With Ellie back on the job in hand, it wasn't long before a few of the ladies had cum and were moaning and groaning to the audience and telling anyone who could hear their screams how amazing Ellie's oral sex was.

Alex's face was fuming. She was sick of this show and wasn't feeling like she was getting any respect from the contestants, and knew she wasn't being used correctly. Alex would have loved to have joined Ellie, and either licked her out, or be licked out.

With Ellie still working her magic, Alex called a break. The production crew seemed confused, as Alex turned to camera and said they would back in 5 minutes with Michelle and Kimberley.

Ellie didn't hear Alex speak as she was extremely busy doing what she liked. She liked pleasuring her fans and anyone who wanted a bit of Ellie Goulding all over their body.

With a moment left before the show came back for part 3, the production team had encouraged Ellie to take the ladies to her dressing room.

Part 3

Alex spoke, "Two down and two to go. Up next was going to be Michelle, but it looks like we are saving the best to last. Up next is Kimberley Walsh."

Kimberley spoke, "You're not making friends tonight, are you? The best to last. I'm going to put on a show like no other. I promise you that."

On the last show Kimberley's sister Amy Walsh and her bandmate and one of her close friends, Cheryl Cole had been on.

Amy didn't want cocks exploding in her pussy but was an expert at blowjobs and tit wanks. Whereby Cheryl, her fantasy was for a chaser to wank themselves off. Cheryl wanted them exploding, whilst looking down at her playing the game. She was the first ever player to win money as Sean, the dark destroyer had covered the board with his sticky cum.

Kimberley had chosen to come on the show, as she felt both had copped out of having a good fucking. She wanted to set the record straight for her family and band.

With Kimberley dressed in a tight-fitting jump suit, Alex scowled at Kimberley and just got on with the game. Kimberley did OK. 4 correct answers and when she got her high offer of 60K, she took it. Kimberley never expected to win and didn't want to win. Her full focus was getting to the middle of that floor and showing the world why she is one hot sexy bitch.

Alex asked, "Kimberley, what is your sexual fantasy then?"

Kimberley explained that everyone loved her ass, so anal was expected. She added that everyone loved her big mouth and expected a blowjob. And finally added that she wanted the full works and expected many cocks inside her pussy.

Alex nodded in approval and invited Kimberley to take her clothes off, as the guys out the back got ready to destroy every part of her body.

Kimberley looked super calm about what was about to come her way. Sadly, an annoyance existed that she needed help from Alex to unzip her jump suit.

The figure of Kimberley with her fine rounded ass and hips stood out. She only had two small breasts, but her strip of pubic hair, showed off a pussy which looked like it had seen action before, and it was talking to the audience, saying give me some more now.

Alex spoke, "OK Kimberley. If you are ready, we will bring on the guys. They haven't had much work to do tonight, so I know there horny and ready to go."

At least a dozen guys walked out with their naked torsos on view and a towel wrapped around their bottom half. A couple of guys dropped the towels instantly to show they may have been working out at the back on their own! They were hard and ready to pound the body of Kimberley Walsh.

Alex guys, "Meet Kimberley. Do, whatever you meant to do. Give it to her rough."

All guys started to surround Kimberley and one immediately grabbed a piece of her ass whilst diving in for a snog from her luscious lips. Whilst others started saying what they were thinking.

"What a fine ass."

"What a body."

"I want those lips wrapped around my cock."

"I want my cock in that ass."

"I want her bouncing up and down on my cock."

"I want to explode my creamy spunk inside her pussy."

Kimberley free of snogging spoke, "I want all of that and more. I'm sex hungry and I want you to fuck me up."

The guys loved what they were hearing, and it wasn't long before Kimberley was laid down on her side, as one started fucking her pussy while another was sticking it in her from behind.

A couple had started to kneel next to her and were happy to let Kimberley suck their cocks. Those lips around cocks were a sight to be seen. How she was managing to suck two cocks whilst being fucked in her pussy and ass, was a skill not many women have.

Alex spoke, "Come on lads, don't play with her, fuck her up!"

The lads didn't need much encouragement, they were doing well, but those who had waiting were getting restless and more and started to surround Kimberley and they were at least 6 men mauling at any one time.

12