The Chav Machine

Story Info
A posh woman is turned into a cock hungry chav.
5.9k words
4.3
22.4k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave my most charming smile to the security guard as I walked past toward the stairs, enjoying the way his eyes linger over my body. With my pert, pretty breasts and long, natural blonde hair I'm used to this sort of attention and I love it. It was a big part of why I love my job in advertisement, it gives me an excuse to visit so many new offices and people and I never get tired of the way eyes turn the first time I step into a room. Most women would kill to have my natural beauty and the jealous looks other women gave me was just fuel for my own confidence.

I might have to talk to Chase about my assignments though. This new pharmaceutical and tech firm may be big spenders when it comes to their advertising campaigns but their workers left a lot to be desired. Not to mention the environment. I stepped down toward the basement with a grimace; it looked creepy and unused, why on Earth did they want to have a meeting down here rather than up in their nice, airy board room upstairs?

I grabbed my phone to check the email one more time just to be sure I hadn't misread it. I had not, Not only that, but they didn't even get cell service down here, what sort of tech company had dead zones in their own building? Pathetic. I couldn't wait to get this over with so I could go back to working on the Luscious Lipstick account instead, that was a lot more fun and easy to understand than whatever this new wristband or whatever it was this company wanted me to advertise.

I walked through the concrete walls and shivered at the cold, grateful when a familiar face appeared out the door at the end of the hall.

"Good morning Hannah," I greeted, the frumpy brunette simply nodded.

A real social butterfly this one. They had only met a handful of times. Hannah was the lead designer on some secret project they were thinking of releasing in a few years. Every time I'd tried talking to her she'd been curt and even downright rude. I had no idea why, perhaps she was simply socially awkward like a lot of these nerdy types.

"My name's Katie, I don't know if you remember me-"

"I remember you." Hannah actually rolled her eyes, "Please step into the meeting room so we can start this.

She was pointing at a heavy looking metal door and my nose scrunched up; that looked more like an industrial freezer than the entrance to a meeting room. Oh well, she was right, the sooner we started the sooner we could finish and I was more than eager to be out of here.

I gave Hannah what I hoped read as a polite smile and opened the door, jumping when it slammed closed again the second I was through. Blinking in surprise I found myself in an empty room, no tables, no computers, certainly not a meeting room that was for sure.

I turned to open the door only to find it locked and my heart gave a panicked flutter.

"Hey, Hannah! What the hell is this? Open the ah...open the..."

I was starting to feel dizzy, my vision blurring around the edges. What the hell was going on? I felt my legs crumple beneath me and I collapsed against the door. As my eyes fluttered closed the last thing I heard before losing consciousness was the hissing sound of gas being pumped into the room.

~

Consciousness returned slowly and I groaned as my eyes fluttered open. They felt crusty, as if I'd been asleep for a long time but when he I tried to rub them clear I found to my horror, that my arms were suspended above me. All of a sudden, I was wide awake and panicking as I tried to make sense of my surroundings.

For a moment, I thought there was another woman in the room with me but then I realised I was staring at my own reflection. I was laying on a silver table, hung at an angle so that I was halfway between lying down and upright. Metal cuffs held my ankles and wrists in place, spreading me like a starfish and to add insult to injury, I was totally naked! You could see everything from my round double D breasts to my perfectly shaved pussy. The angle of my spread legs meant it was on full display.

"H-hello?" I called, "What's going on here?"

A moment later my reflection disappeared and I realised that what I had been looking at was a two way mirror. Behind the now clear glass stood Hannah, glasses perched on the end of her nose as she gazed at me with a vindictive smile.

"So nice of you to join me." She cooed, "I do hope you're comfortable."

I struggled against the restraints but it was no good, the metal was solid and unyielding. I was pinned in place. My chest was heaving as I took deep panicked breaths, what the hell was going on?

"What's happening? Hannah, why are you doing this?" I yell, terrified of the gleam in her eyes.

"Because I've seen the way you've been acting." Hannah replied with a grimace, "You think just because you're pretty you can do whatever you want. You're nothing more than an attention whore. I've seen the way you look down your nose at me and all the other women in this office."

"That's not true!" I argued, okay sometimes I can be a little snarky but that's not the same!

"You think just because you're some posh bitch from London you can strut around like God's gift to Earth well, I am here to teach you a lesson!"

Fear gave way to fury as indignant rage began to boil in my blood. This lady had drugged and kidnapped me because I was hot?

"I can't help it if I am pretty! I put in the effort!" I argued "You're crazy! Completely insane, when my lawyer hears about this-!"

"Your lawyer won't hear jack shit." Hannah cursed, clicking away at a keyboard slightly out of the mirror's frame.

"See, maybe if you didn't use such awful language people might actually want to talk to you." I hissed, maybe not the smartest thing to do when a madwoman had you strapped to some sort of weird experimentation table but I couldn't help it.

Hannah just gave me one final smirk as she pressed down on her keyboard and the mirror went shiny and reflective once more. Giving me a perfect view of my naked body as it shivered in the cool room.

For a few tense moments there was nothing but me and the silence, the anticipation of whatever Hannah was going to do to me began to gnaw at my stomach and I felt my short lived confidence drain away along with my anger, replaced once more with a sense of trepidation. Part of which wished she would hurry up and get on with it. Unfortunately, it seemed that wish was about to come true.

The sound of hydraulics whirred above me and slowly strange grey tubes began to descend, moving and coiling like snakes. The movement was so lifelike they almost seemed alive. At the end of each hose like tubes was a shiny metal nozzle, all of which were pointing straight at me. I held my breath, bracing from another gassing but instead the nozzles descended until they sat by my feet.

A second later a cold orange spray started coating my skin. I writhed in shock, giggling nervously as the mist began to tickle my toes and move up my feet. It was hard to look down at my angle thanks to the restraints so instead I looked to the mirror. I watched, more confused than anything as the nozzles began working their way up my body, painting my skin an awful browny orange hue.

"Did you seriously drug and string me up to give me a bad spray tan?!" I cried, but Hannah did not reply.

The nozzles were thorough, even poking down to spray the skin covered by the manacles around my ankles. Slowly they worked their way up my thighs toward my vagina and I desperately tried to wiggle away. It was no use though; even bracing myself for it the cold spray made me wince as the tanning continued.

They moved up and over my pretty breasts, turning my pink nipples brown and staining my creamy skin that awful orange colour. I closed my eyes as they continued along my arms and face, wincing as I felt the sticky liquid tangle into my hair. The nozzles retreated and I blinked my eyes open, horrified with my own reflection; I looked like one of those awful women who rubbed cheap instant tan from the supermarket all over their skin expecting it to look natural. At least it was over now.

At least that's what I thought. The table shifted, my manacles becoming loose and revealing they were actually attached to thick chains. I was suspended in the air, back and ass now exposed so that the nozzles could paint them as well. I could only watch my own reflection helplessly, shivering as the nozzles parted my ass cheeks to ensure they got every last patch of pale skin.

Humiliation burned through me as I hung there, feeling the tan dry on my skin. I was still hanging there like a prized pig feeling exposed and embarrassed. I vowed that the moment I got out of here I would make Hannah pay, ten times over. Being forced to walk out of this place with my skin looking like a damn oompa loompa was going to be awful.

"This had better not stain my clothes!" I yelled, "You hear me? That skirt is a Chanel! You'd better hope you don't need to replace it for me!"

"Oh, I don't think that'll be a problem." Hannah's voice replied, crackling slightly through foam speakers, "Those clothes won't even fit you soon."

A bolt of fear jolted through me at those words as the chains returned me to my bed, holding me in place with nothing but my own worried reflection to keep me company. A moment later more whirring, but this time from the floor. I expected more snake-like tubes but instead two robotic claws appeared, something black stretched between them.

It took me a moment to realise it was a pair of pants, huge pants; each of the legs were easily thick enough to fit both mine in it without even needing to stretch. There was something strange about the material too; it was hard to tell but as they rose up out of the ground I could have sworn I could see something glimmering on the inside.

The manacles around my ankles unlatched and for a moment I thought this was it; my chance at freedom. I kicked, struggling with all my might only for yet more robotic limbs to appear and take hold of my feet. I struggled but I was no match for their mechanical might as they stretched my legs out and forced them into each of the giant legs of the pants.

On closer inspection, they were not pants at all, more like stockings with enclosed feet and a very high waistline. I wasn't even sure if I could call it that when the elastic snapped it just beneath my breasts.

I looked ridiculous; the top half of my body was normal, the second half looked as though it had been coated with a giant, blubbery balloon. Everything from my torso down looked three times as thick as the rest of me. It felt heavier too, it was almost as if the space between the strange cloth and my skin was filling in with a soft, foamy substance, almost like a fat suit. There was one upside though, my awful tan was hidden.

More of that foam was spreading inside the suit now, squeezing my legs and ass tightly as it expanded to fill every nook and crevice.

"Oh God, n-not there," I beg as it surrounds my ass crack and pressed against my folds, "What is happenin-oooooooh!"

All at once my skin began to tingle, it felt warm and gooey against the foam and I couldn't help but moan at the sensation. Then I realised there was something else happening, my skin felt as though it were stretching? The muscles in my legs began to bulge, not with strength but fat as they pushed back against the strange foamy substance. My limbs swelled inside the foam, slowly replacing it as my skin struggled to stretch fast enough to keep up with the incredible growth.

"Oh gods, n-not, why? Why are you making me fat?" I begged, "Why does it feel so....ah! AHHH!!"

It felt like every part of my lower body was relaxing as it grew, like a sore muscle being massaged out. My skin legs turned thick; my ankles all but disappeared as my calves swelled and my ass; Oh Gods my add. It felt as though it were being blown up like a balloon! I could feel every inch of it as it swelled, I'd spent so many nights at the gym doing squats and now the fruits of my labour were vanishing right in front of my eyes.

"Ooooh Gods, my ass! Fuck s-stop! Please!"

It didn't though, going from taut and pretty to a full of bubble but and beyond. As it swelled I was pushed further and further off the table by its sheer size. The foam inside the strange black stockings was completely gone now, my body having swelled to fill them entirely. I watched as the fabric turned sheer, letting that orange tan show through.

I looked like a fat hooker, my huge pussy still well on display thanks to the machine continuing to spread my legs. I could see the rolls of fat on my belly and whimpered in shame. It would take me forever to lose this much weight! Not to mention how bottom heavy I was now, with my arms and breasts still their regular size. I looked like a freak!

I was so distraught and distracted by my fattening body I didn't even notice the buzzing around my skull until I felt something press against my head. I watched in the mirror as the shavers slowly removed my beautiful natural blonde locks, they fell away with ease and all I could do was watch.

"Not my hair!"

"Don't worry, I won't let you go around being bald." Hannah's voice taunted, "I'll give you something to suit your new...aesthetic. But first, we have a few more little touches to do."

More robotic arms began to descend around me, the first of which looked like some sort of strange mix between a pen and a gun of all things. My chains tanked me forward so I was suspended in the air once more, my now flabby stomach hanging toward the ground. The movement was sudden, but I could feel my ass still jiggling seconds later, my fat ass still working through the movement as that strange buzzing gun lowered itself behind me. I watched in the mirror until it disappeared behind my back and then a second later a sharp pain hit my upper back.

"Hey! Ouch!! Ow, ow ow! What are you doing?" I cried, "Is that... a tattoo gun?! What are you writing on me?"

Hannah didn't reply, I could only hang there, feeling the gun slowly work its way across my shoulder blade. I didn't dare try to wriggle free, the last thing I wanted was for that ink to stab further into me. Or for whatever it was drawing to look smudged. Tattoos were trashy enough on their own but badly done ones were the worst.

After what seemed like an age the gun moved away and I sighed in relief only to be tilted again. I caught a quick glance of my shoulder as the machinery turned me; a badly drawn rose was now permanently stained to my shoulder in tattoo ink. I was almost glad the chains were pulling back onto the table again so I didn't have to look at it more.

The mechanical arm whirred, coming round to my front before slowly descending to my breasts.

"N-no! Not there! Ah! Ahhh!!"

I watched, trying my best not to writhe as the tattoo gun began drawing on my sensitive breast. It became obvious quickly that it was writing something though it was hard to make out, reflected in the mirror.

"B-A...D?" I sounded out, "Then another B...wait, hang on, Bad Bitch?! Why would anybody want that written on their tits!?"

Yet there it was, in that awful, barely legible cursive that so many people thought looked classy. The words were stretched across my tits, one word on each. I'd never been so humiliated in all my life! Finally I realised what was happening, Hannah was turning me into a fat, trashy bimbo!

"Hannah! You've made your point!" I cried, "Please stop this! I don't want to look any worse."

"Don't worry." Hannah's voice said with a fake smoothness toit, "You'll be a lot happier in a minute."

Yet another tube, thicker than the last, descended from the ceiling. This one had a nozzle made of soft rubber, almost like a baby's bottle and I shivered, wondering what on Earth it could be used for. I got my answer a moment later as it began to move forwards, pressing against my lips.

She expected me to open my mouth and let that thing inside me? Hell no. I pressed my lips into a thin line, desperately trying to make sure that rubber teat didn't get past my lips.

"Come on now, don't be cheeky." Hannah teased, "This will make things so much more enjoyable for you, trust me."

Perhaps it was the panic, perhaps it was my temper flaring. I couldn't be sure. But in that moment I had yet another moment of stupidity. I opened my mouth, wanting to tell Hannah to shut the fuck up but a second later that teeth pushed past my lips and settled itself on my tongue.

Pressed against the table as I was, I couldn't move my head back any further. The nizzle was in my mouth and I couldn't do anything about it, not even turn my head. A moment later a sweet, thick liquid began to drip from it. Moving slowly like syrup to fill my mouth. It tasted of honey and something floral, after so much unpleasantness, the delicious taste was a welcome surprise no matter how dire the situation was.

"That's a good girl, swallow it down." Hannah encouraged, "You'll have to get used to swallowing soon enough."

I didn't know what she meant by that, I didn't care. I was just focusing on keeping that liquid in my mouth. I pushed with my tongue, trying to push it out my lips but there was too much. Slowly it began to dribble down my throat and my body reacted naturally, swallowing down the sweetness.

Almost immediately a strange light-headedness descended upon me, my thoughts becoming as slow moving as the syrup flowing down my throat. Without thinking my lips pursed and I began to suck, pulling more of the tasty liquid into my mouth and swallowing it down. It was sooooo tasty.

"Mmmhhhfff..."

"That's it, good girl."

As I drank, I noticed something else, a swelling in my arms. Lazily my eyes fixed on the mirror and I watched as they too began to turn flabby and fat. Catching up with my belly and legs now.

"The expansion pants were such a treat to design," Hannah's voice explained, "But damn expensive let me tell you. I decided to go the more traditional route for fattening your top half, plus it's got the added benefit of being a little soporific."

"Mmmgh?"

"Ah, those words are probably a bit beyond you right now, huh?" She giggled, "Just think of it as being a little tipsy, a little drunk if you will."

I certainly felt a little drunk but even so, I didn't want to get fatter! I stopped sucking, pressing the tip of my tongue to the nozzle to stop any more of that tasty sweet syrup from entering my mouth. The lovely, sugary taste pressed against the tip of my tongue; so yummy...so good...

It was only a few moments later, as my heavy lidded eyes slid back into focus on my reflection that I realised I had started to suckle again. I stopped myself, but once more that sleepy, heavy feeling took over my mind and I began to day dream, sucking and swallowing once more. I entered a strange routine, trying hard to resist, falling back into that dreamlike state for a moment before snapping back out of it and repeating. Each time I slipped back under I was in that state for longer and longer. It took so much effort to stop drinking down that lovely syrup after a while I was struggling to remember why I was fighting in the first place.

The nozzle was removed from my mouth with a wet pop and I blinked in surprise. That light-headedness was still there but now that I wasn't actively drinking, I could better focus on what all that syrup had done to my body.

"M-my tits, oh g-god of fuck..."

How had I not felt them stretching? Now that I had no other distractions it's all I could think about. I could feel them getting heavy and fat, swelling, almost as though they were filling with milk like a mother. Hannah had not been lying though, it felt...strangely good. It was almost like sculptures hands were pulling on my nipples, stretching them out and bringing the rest of my boobs with them.

"Ahhh, ah! Oooh that's s-so..."

12