The Cheat and The Invigilator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YoureWet
YoureWet
78 Followers

So we all get in there, and - third shock - me and Claudia are sat together, RIGHT AT THE FRONT. Like literally our desks are facing Mr Amenable (yeah OK that's not really his name but we both know who I'm talking about). So nothing we can do really except put our heads down and start reading the exam paper.

Then I see Claudia out the corner of my eye. She's got her pen in her lap and she's unscrewing it, like real awkward. I look over at her and she's looking at Sir and Sir is looking at her and I'm like this is not going to end well. And then she drops the fucking pen. Twat! So he stands up and bends over to pick it up for her, all smiles and everything, and he's going to hand it back when he realizes it's not the whole pen. So he looks at her and she goes bright fucking red, then he leans over and whispers into her ear, and they both walk out the door, all quiet like, and I'm like she is FUCKED with a capital F.

So eventually he comes back in and looks at me suspiciously and I'm like who me? But he walks on past and sits down and starts reading his book. Then my phone vibrates. Course I can't read my fucking phone now but three guesses who's texting me. It's not gonna spoil the story to tell you what she said either - "They're onto us, since the mock, I been suspended, talk later xxx". But I didn't find out what it said until after the exam finished.

OK so picture the scene. You've got Mr Amenable reading his book, about a couple meters away from yours truly. I'm sitting on a crappy wooden school chair at some kind of old fashioned writing desk that they only have for exams. It's just a bit of wood for writing and like metal tubes or whatever to hold it up. And I'm sitting with my knees apart, of course, because otherwise I'm gonna smudge all the stuff I wrote on my thighs. And I'm having to keep my thighs apart all the way up my skirt - letting the breeze in, as it were lol :) But if the air can get in then, you know, so can the light. But Mr Amenable is reading his book, and he wouldn't anyway, would he? He's a teacher. He wouldn't dare look up a girl's skirt, right?

Wrong. I catch him glancing at my knees. Like every few seconds. He's pretending he's reading his book, but actually he's checking me out. I mean in any other situation ... but not today, please! Then he catches me catching him and he blushes and looks back down at his book. But it doesn't stop him. He keeps looking. Just not as often. Oh, no, sorry. Just as often now. He doesn't get put off for long.

Well that puts me in a bit of a fix doesn't it! So my mind is racing. How am I going to read my thighs? There's this one question, I kind of know how to do it, but I can't remember the equation. I know where that equation is. It's halfway up my left thigh. But how the hell am I going to get to it with Mr Amenable here checking my legs out? He's going to see everything if I lift my skirt. I mean, that might be kind of fun, but NOT TODAY DAMMIT!!

So I look right at him, and I wait until he glances at my knees, and then I cough - like real loud - and look at him like daggers. He looks back at his book, all flustered like, his face is a bit red and everything. So I quickly lift my skirt up, under the desk, and take a peek. B squared minus four AC. Skirt down. Done. Check Mr Amenable. He's acting like I don't exist. RESULT!

Actually the question was pretty easy once I got that little hint. They always make them whole numbers in these. Double-checked the answer. It's all good. I'm on my way to an A! I giggle to myself. Mr Amenable looks up. Suddenly suspicious again. I look down. I look up. He's checking my knees out again. Shit! My skirt's ridden up over my stockings. Quickly smooth it down, looking at him again. This time I smile. Why did I smile? Look down, quick. My cheeks feel all hot now because he smiled back.

I start reading the paper again. Next question. It's hard to concentrate because my heart is going so fast. Tan. What the fuck is tan again? I know where it's written. High up on my right thigh. Look at Sir. He's reading his book. No, he's looking at my knees again. OK, think. I start scratching my knee with the end of my pen. He looks a bit surprised when he glances at me this time. He keeps watching. I scratch around my knee, slowly letting the pen go under my skirt as I move the end back and forth. I feel the skirt start to slide upwards. Got to be careful not to show him any answers! His mouth opens a bit. Then I look daggers at him and cough again. He looks scared suddenly. He looks back at his book, then back at my knees, then up at the ceiling, then at the clock, then back at my knees, then back at his book. His face is getting redder and redder. He looks sunburned now. He closes the book and leans down to the drawer in his desk. His whole head drops out of sight.

Quick as a shot I lift my skirt right up. So far that I can see my panties. So far that I can see the skin *above* my panties. Where the fuck is it? There - tan equals sin over cos. Thank fuck for that. Skirt down. Sir's head is still down behind the desk. Breath, Bella, breath.

The guy next to me coughs. I jump in my seat and look at him. He's checking me out, the perv. I mouth to him: "FUCK OFF!" He looks back down at his paper, and shuffles in his seat, crossing his legs like he needs to go to the toilet.

Next question. Sir stands up now and walks past my desk. I stick my elbow out and it brushes against his thigh as he passes me. Not sure why I did that. Nobody else notices but he jumps a little when it happens. Then he's gone. He's behind me. I turn around and watch him walk down the hall. He has a nice butt. But ... I'd better read this next question.

Oh man, I have this written down, but it's right on the inside of my left thigh. I have a quick peek under my skirt but I can't read it. I shuffle my feet apart, real slow so nobody notices. My skirt starts to ride up, over the edges of my stockings. I can't see under the desk, but probably you could see a little strip of pale skin between the black of the skirt and stockings. I say pale, I mean white as a fucking ghost. Man, I look so much better in lighter colours. Fucking uniform.

I slowly pull my skirt all the way up until I see the answer. Now I read it, I could probably have remembered that anyway. I hear footsteps behind me. Sir! I smooth my skirt down quickly, just as he walks past me again, but my legs are still wide apart and the skirt's kind of stretched between my knees. I don't dare to move though. I write the answer down, carefully, making sure the examiner can read it properly. Sir is sitting again now, and he's looking down between my legs. His face looks puzzled. I slowly move my knees together, looking at him while I do it. He knocks his pen onto the floor. He did it on purpose - I saw him. Quick as a flash he's squatting on the floor, but he's not picking his pen up. He's looking up my skirt. Shit! He can probably see all the way up to my panties! I squeeze my legs together fast and, oops, I shouldn't have done that but mmm, it feels kind of good for a second. Maybe it's because my hot teacher just saw my panties. I mean the fucking invigilator just saw my fucking answers. He puts his pen back on the desk. Shit! He's walking over towards me! Head down, Bella.

He leans down and whispers in my ear. "Follow me please." Then he stands there, watching me, until I start to stand up. I'm shaking like a fucking leaf here. He strolls towards the door, calm as anything, while I'm basically shitting myself. I feel hot. My back feels sweaty under my blouse. Shit! The writing! I put my hands up the front of my skirt and start rubbing my thighs, then I press them together while I walk to get rid of the stuff between them. God I hope this works. My hands are covered in smudged makeup. Looking good. I take a deep breath. I've got to talk to this guy now. Calm. Relaxed. You did nothing wrong. This is all a misunderstanding. He holds the door open for me while I walk into the dining room, then he closes it, quietly. It's deserted in here. The whole school is either in exams or in lessons. Except us two. The cheat and the invigilator. Holy crap this is make or break time now.

"Come with me, Bella," he says. He's cold, but warm at the same time. He leads me to another door - an office. I didn't even know there was an office here. He tells me to sit - it's one of those chairs that spins around - and then he sits on the desk in front of me. The chair is set quite high - my feet hardly touch the floor.

"Bella, I like you, OK?" he says.

"Mmm-hmm," I say. I can't look him in the eyes. It's not that I feel guilty, it's just that he has these amazing brown starry eyes, and when I look at them for more than a second I feel like my whole body is getting lighter, like I'm going to just float away and get sucked into them. It's like the whole fucking universe is inside those eyes. I can't really explain it but if you know what I mean, you know what I mean.

"Bella, I'm trying here. I understand, I really do. This exam format doesn't suit your learning style. It's a real shame, I agree, but cheating is not permitted."

I kick my feet and watch my shoes move back and forth.

"Bella, are you listening to me?" he says. He's starting to sound a bit annoyed, which is a shame because he sounded dreamy before. Go back to sounding dreamy, dude. I like it when you sound dreamy.

"Yeah," I reply, still watching my feet swing.

"Bella, are you cheating in this exam?" he asks. Straight out. Are you cheating. Just like that.

"No," I say.

He sighs loudly.

"Fine, look, there's a staff toilet next to this office. Go in there and wash off ... whatever it is that's under your skirt. Then come back to me. You have two minutes, OK?"

Fuck me, I'm going to get away with it! I get up and leave the office. There's the staff bathroom right there. I go in and shut the door, then I lift my skirt up. What a mess! I get some TP and wet it then I wipe everything away. It's not exactly perfect but it'll do - I guess I look like I spilled paint on my thighs or something. But you can't read anything, that's the point. The evidence is gone. Then I smile to myself when I see my panties - still with the answers written on them :)

I flush the paper and pull my skirt up, so it's almost round my ribs. I go back into the office. Sir's still sitting on the desk. I close the door behind me.

"Sit down again, Bella," he says. He's warmer now. I sit down and cross my legs. You can see a lot of skin above my stocking top now. I notice him looking and the look on his face makes me feel pleased with myself for some reason. I feel, I don't know, less like a girl, more like a woman. Maybe he likes pale skin, who knows. It makes me feel kind of desirable to have a man admiring my legs. Well I mean I hope he's admiring them. I hope he's not thinking what a fat bitch I am. His face doesn't say fat bitch though. In fact I'm not sure what his face says, but I think it's good.

"Now look, we sent your friend Claudia home. She had answers written on a piece of paper inside her pen. It's the oldest trick in the book. Well ..." he looks down at my knees again "... not quite the oldest."

My cheeks feel hot again. I'm just about to speak when he interrupts.

"Please don't say anything. It's better if you don't admit it. You and Claudia were suspected of cheating in the mock. Now Claudia gets caught cheating for real. So ... better if we just let this slide now. Eyes are on you, OK? Not just me, but the deputy head too. She's gunning to throw you out of this school, you do realize that, right? So let's just go back into the exam, nice and quiet, and finish up. I'll give you an extra 15 minutes because of the disruption."

"What disruption?"

He smiles at me, and for a moment I get caught in his eyes. I gulp and look down at the floor again before they consume me.

"I thought you were cheating but discovered you weren't."

I look up at him, smiling sweetly, trying to hide my glee. Then I get caught in his eyes again. I can't speak. I'm just trying to say one simple word and it just won't come out.

"Ri...ight" I stutter, feeling myself falling into his big dark pupils.

"So just show me that there's nothing written under your skirt, and we can go back in to the exam hall," he says, like it's the most normal thing in the world for a teacher to say.

"Sir?" I say. His eyes are gleaming, full of stars. I'm lost in them. I'll literally do anything he says. If he told me to take my knickers off and bend over the desk I'd be like which side of the desk. Probably the side without the stack of exam papers, I guess.

"Lift your skirt, Bella," he says, commandingly, like he says it all the time.

And then, "Hello, remember me?" says my pussy, jumping up like a playful kitten (ha ha see what I did there?) I can't help squeezing my thighs together, tight. I feel myself tense up - not my buttcheeks, a bit lower ... you know the area I mean. And either I'm sweating a lot down there or else ... shit ... it's going to smudge the ink! Calm yourself, Bella. It's just a teacher. It's just like being at the doctor's or whatever.

I pull my skirt upwards. Slowly. He looks excited. I'm showing more and more skin. Now it's not pale any more - it has that kind of dark smudgy colour that I couldn't get off. He nods. "Good," he says. I keep going. I can't show him my panties - they've got writing on them. Must remember to stop before then. Half way there. I can see a letter, dammit! I rub at it with my finger quickly. It's gone. I put my fingers on the edge of my skirt, so I can feel when I get to my panties. They slide up between my crossed legs until I feel them touch the cotton that's over my ... you know, vajayjay. They're a bit damp, I hope to God I can still read them. I look at Sir, and it suddenly hits me that I'm kind of touching myself in front of him. "Oh!" I say without meaning to. Then I see some movement and my eyes are drawn to it. He has a bulge in his trousers. It's not moving now, but I definitely saw movement out of the corner of my eye before.

"Uncross your legs," he says. He's calm, he's in control, he knows I'll do whatever he wants. I uncross my legs, carefully. My fingers stay on my panties. That should help hide the writing just in case.

"Open them wider," he tells me, and I obey, pushing my hand harder between my thighs, partly to hide the writing and partly because I suddenly want to feel some pressure there. The pressure feels good, and I kind of moan. The bulge in his trousers is bigger now - it has more of a shape to it. A long shape. Oh my God. I realize what it is. I feel a drop of something wet sliding down between my ass cheeks, tickling me. I look up into his eyes, and he looks at me. They're so big now, like black holes. I'm getting sucked in. I swallow quickly, before I dribble all over myself. My mouth is watering but my stomach is full of butterflies.

Then he blinks and shakes his head. "Right, let's get back into the exam," he says. He sounds like a teacher again. The spell is broken. I feel my heart sink, but I realize it's only because it was flying before. I stand up quickly, letting my skirt fall over my thighs again. My fingertips are damp. Did I really just press on my pussy in front of my teacher? What the actual fuck?

We walk back into the hall and I take my seat. Sir walks to the back of the hall and stands there, like some kind of guardian angel, with his arms crossed. He seems taller now. So in control. He smiles at me quickly and I turn back to my exam paper. The exam! I'd like totally forgotten about the exam. Suddenly it all comes rushing back, but I still feel all floaty somehow. Focus, Bella! I'm reading the question but my pussy is thinking about what could have happened in the office. I'm sitting on the desk with my legs wide apart and Sir is standing over me. He's undoing his belt. Oh, God, stop it! I promise my pussy as soon as the exam is over we'll go in the toilet and rub it out. I read the paper. It's a mess of words and numbers and symbols. I stare at them until it starts making sense. Minus times minus. That's plus isn't it? Or is it minus? I wrote this on my panties, near the little pink bow at the top. I look back over my shoulder at Sir. He looks right back at me so I turn around quickly. Then I pull my skirt up. I'm flashing my knickers at the guy next to me again but I don't care. It's plus. I thought so. I look over at my neighbour. He's looking at my tits. Fair enough, I do have pretty nice tits. I wonder if Sir noticed them. I put my hand up and feel the size and weight. Maybe they should be a bit larger. The guy next to me coughs and turns red. I stare at him to make him look back at his paper, but I'm still squeezing my tit and he can't take his eyes off it. So I put my hands back on the desk and he turns around again. Jesus, I can't wait to be out of this school. It's full of fucking pervs.

I read the next question and my heart stops. This was written near my right knee. Not any more. I didn't think this would come up. It wasn't in the mock. I only wrote it down at all just in case. How the hell was I going to read it there? I start pulling my skirt up again, slowly, until it's just covering my panties. Then I shift my knees apart, bit by bit, opening up the space between my thighs so I can read what's written there. I glance at my neighbour and he's staring at me. "FUCK OFF!" I mouth again, and he turns around quickly.

I slide down in my chair and push it backwards away from the desk. It squeaks loudly and I freeze. I glance backwards. Sir is looking over some girl's shoulder, reading what she wrote. Funny how many people in this exam hall I've never seen in school before. I lean down and put my forehead on the desk, and look downwards, at my panties. Where is it? A bit higher maybe? I slide my skirt up higher. It's written sideways. Why the fuck did I write it sideways? Fuck it. I pull my skirt all the way up. I can't help but smile at all the cheats I've got written all over my knickers. There's the one - half base times height. Then I feel a hand on my shoulder. It's big, and firm. It squeezes my shoulder tight. I pull my skirt down quickly, but I know it's too late. He's seen everything.

"Follow me please," he whispers. His voice is commanding but it sounds a little shaky as well. I look at the guy next to me. "You're gonna get thrown out of school, you little fucking whore," his face says. My heart is beating fast. I need to get rid of the panties. How the hell am I going to get rid of the panties? Before I know it we're in the office again and he's sitting on the desk and I'm in the swivel chair.

"Show me," he demands. He sounds angry now. So dominant. I gulp when I realize what I have to show him, but I don't hesitate. I pull my skirt right up for him. He looks so disappointed in me. My eyes start to well up. He stands up and starts pacing around the room. I watch him go around and around.

"For fuck's sake, Bella, help me out here! Your friend Claudia was sent home because there was physical evidence. I thought you were smarter than that. Tell me how the hell I'm going to be able to avoid sending you home now?"

He turns and looks at me.

"Well? Any ideas?" he says. He's frustrated but he doesn't seem that cross. It's more like he's trying to solve a maths problem now. He gets over his anger quickly. I wish my dad could do that.

"Maybe I could take them off?" I say.

"You're happy showing me afterwards?" he asks.

I shake my head, trying to look embarrassed. Actually I'd be fine with showing him what I've got under my panties ... everything except all the bloody answers written there.

"I thought there would be a woman invigilator," I say, trying to make it sound like it was a boy-girl thing instead of a cheat-teacher thing.

YoureWet
YoureWet
78 Followers