The Cheating Bride

Story Info
Jane finds love with husband and his father.
9.4k words
2.73
9.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Cheating Bride

Jane sat naked on the edge of the bed. She reached down and picked up the bra she discarded in her hurried to undressing. Jackson stood naked on the other side of the bed. "We'll do it again soon," he said.

Jane turned her head and smiled. She brought the two ends of the bra around her waist, did up the clip, spun the bra around and lifted it over her tits. She pulled the straps over her shoulders then cupped her breasts to settle them in the bra. She stood and turned around to face her lover.

"Jackson, I love Richard and want to be his wife. Can we stop until after the wedding? It's only two weeks away and I'd feel much better about everything."

"You sure you want to? You going to be alright without me?"

"I know what I said and it's true I've had the best sex and some of the greatest orgasms of my life these past couple of weeks and I want us to carry on. Only I don't think it's fare to be giving you more than I give him right now."

Jane had stood facing her lover. She could see his cock swelling as she spoke. She marvelled at his stamina. A man of forty five always ready with a hardon. She loved his cock and what he did to her and she to him. She loved Richard Lawson and wanted to be his wife and have his children.

Jackson Lawson bent and picked up his underpants. She found her thong and half watching her lover stepped into it. Jackson had to smile. He knew well what was concealed behind that thin strip of material, as well as any man, even his son. The thin cord around her hips and in the crack of her arse looked so sexy on her lithe body. Jackson and Richard were lucky men to have her.

"You like the wedding present I got you?"

"Yes it's lovely thank you," she said with a smile.

Jackson was referring to the dildo he secretly gave her, a copy of his hard cock. His other present was a new Mazda MX 5 hard top in her favourite colour.

"Richard loves the car and I'm having trouble getting to drive it."

Jane had been dating Richard Lawson for about three months. Then came the offer that delighted her.

"You want to move in with me?"

"But you live with your mum and dad."

"Yes but you know how big the house is. We would hardly see them unless we wanted to."

"Okay when did you want me to move in?" "Any time you're ready lover."

Jane shared a flat with two other girls from work. She liked the location, a short walk from the office where she worked. The flat was cramped for thee girls and most of Jane's possessions were still in boxes after a year. Then there was sex or lack it. No privacy when Richard came over and the back of a car was never the best pace for love.

Jane knew Richard's home very well. She had spent weekends with him. She liked it and had very fond memories of her giving him her virginity on his kingsize bed. Moving in with him was just what she wanted. Most of all she wanted sex and lots of it.

They moved her in on the Saturday. Her former flatmates were none to happy at having to pay more rent. Richard helped her unpack and find places for all her clothes and shoes.

"You seem to be fascinated by my underwear?"

"Yes, but more fascinated by what could be in it."

Jane closed the bedroom door and move around the room to stand in front of him.

"You like to find out?" She kissed him on the lips, a kiss that turned passionate as he held her close. His hard cock pressed to her belly as her tits pressed into his chest. Still kissing he helped her off with her shirt and deftly unclipped her bra. She had by this time found his cock and was holding him. He was willing her to drop to her knees. She never did, her thought and hand too busy trying to undo his jeans. They had to break the kiss to get naked.

A naked Richard pulled back the duvet and waited as Jane climbed in. They lay side by side kissing. His hand on her tit while she stoked his cock. She pushed him back and moved over him. "My turn this time," She said as she kissed his jaw. Her kisses moved down and across his chest to his nipples. She kissed and then her tongue licked the erect nipple. She moved across and did the same to his other nipple.

Jane moved down, she kissed his belly button and felt his erect cock touch her cheek. She moved her head so as to miss his erection and kissed his thighs. She moved herself between his legs and began to explore his inner thighs with her lips. She moved up and planted kisses on his scrotum. She formed her lips and sucked his balls. Richard hands were in her hair trying to pull her up. She looked up. His hand was around his cock, he was stroking himself. She pulled his hand away.

"My job so lay still."

Jane smiled as she brought herself to kneel over him With hand either side of his hips she leaned down and kissed her way up his shaft. When she go to the head she sucked his foreskin into her mouth. She let it fall and kissed his head. Richard watched, his cock throbbing as she straddled him. Her right hand lifted his cock while her left hand went between her legs. He smiled as two fingers spread her lips. His cock head touched her pussy lips. They both gasped as she sank down on him.

"Don't move a muscle. I want to make you to cum inside me." Since the time he took her virginity Jane had read about sex and how to bring a man off. Now she was going to pleasure him and herself. She had practiced with her fingers and now was the time to do the real thing. Richard lay wide eyed as he felt her cunt massaging his cock. He wanted to buck but her weight was on him. He reached up and cupped her full breasts.

"Oh god this is unbelievable," he said.

Jane was smiling as her cunt tensed and relaxed around his cock. She leaned down, she kissed him all the time working her muscles over and over. "Oh fuck Jane I won't last long. I fucking love it and I do so love you." "Show me how much and cum inside me. Make me your lover."

Richard couldn't hold backing any longer. With all his strength he raised his hips, lifting her up off the bed as he shot pulse after pulse of cum into her quivering cunt. Jane was only half aware of his orgasm as she lay in her own pleasure.

Richard was still hard. His cock filled her cunt as she lay on him. "You want to fuck me now?" She asked.

"Oh yes please."

"You want to take me from behind?"

"Yes please." Jane moved across and lay on her belly. Richard was expecting her to be on all fours but laying flat would be just as nice.

He was between her legs as he moved forward. His still hard cock found her slit and he pushed inside. His hands slid under her to cup her breasts.

"Don't wait for me just cum when you want. I just need your spunk babe."

Richard started to fuck her, first slowly and then at a maddening speed. "Oh fuck here it comes."

Jane felt his hot cum splash her insides as he smashed his hips against her arse cheeks. So good she had a little orgasm of her own.

From then on the sex between them was good, very good. Jane wanted him every day and in every way. For a month Richard didn't disappoint and would have her at least twice each night.

She liked Saturday and Sunday mornings. Waking up to a face between her legs licking her pussy. The same pussy he had fucked twice the night before. She wondered if he ever realised it was his own cum he as licking. He never said and never complained.

One of the best part for Jane was using her mouth to revive his wilting manhood. She would carry on after he was hard and make him cum in her mouth. Jane always swallowed his offering. She loved the taste of herself on his shaft, so much she would often finger herself just to be able to lick her fingers. Jane had read about girls who squirted during orgasm and wondered why it had never happened to her

Richard proposed and Jane accepted. Jackson and Helen were delighted their only son was to marry a very nice young lady. A date for the wedding was set and Jane and Helen began woman's discussion about a ceremony. Jane wanted something small and quiet rather than an expensive do. Helen was disappointed but knew it was her future daughter in law's choice.

The diagnosis wasn't good. Helen's MS had progressed and she had to spend a lot of time resting. Jackson was very supportive and Jane marvelled at his stamina looking after his wife. She tried to help whenever possible but work and Richard made that so difficult.

All was to change one Saturday evening. Jackson and Jane were sat to the sofa. Richard was sat in his favourite chair. They were watching television. Richard was drinking beer while Jackson and Jane were drinking wine. Richard must have had a taste for the beer. Before he knew it he had drunk four pints. "I'm rather tired love, have to go to my bed."

"See you in a while love, just want to finish this movie."

Jane never saw the end of the movie. She dozed off leaning against her father in law with her head on his shoulder. She felt warm and comfortable. A hand was on her tit and she held a very large cock. Her legs were pressed together and she could feel herself wet. Jane slowly opened her eyes. She was kissing Jackson and she froze for a moment. His cock was in her hand and she wanted it.

She realised her bra had been unsnapped and hung loose. She kissed back and now her shirt was being pulled over her head. Her breast were bare and she let Jackson lean down and suck her nipples. She worked his jeans and he lifted up to let her pull then down his legs. She saw herself pulling her thong down and lifting her skirt up. His hand went to her muff and two fingers slid inside. Still kissing she straddled him and watched as he alined his cock with her cunt lips. Without thinking she lowered herself onto him. It seemed to go on forever until she was on his lap with a huge cock inside her.

She was bouncing on his hard cock. Jane was in heaven and slammed herself on him as her first orgasm hit home. She could feel his cock throbbing as she soaked up the pleasure of cumming. Even before she finished Jackson stood up. She was still impaled on his cock as he lay her on the rug.

She knew he was nowhere near coming as he pounded her to the next of her orgasms. More fabulous than the last, she shook and arched her back. Jackson wasn't finished and he lifted her once more and turned her body, still inside her. She was on her knees and he held her hips. Jackson thrust forward while puling her onto him.

Jane never felt so full, his cock stretched her cunt finding places Richard had never reached. Jane was in a daze as her next orgasm hit hard. Her arms gave way and her face pressed the carpet. She didn't care. Pleasure, her own pleasure was all that mattered.

She hardly realised what was happening as she was spun around and a hard cock appeared before her face. She instinctively opened her mouth to receive his swollen cock head. She sucked, she knew what was coming as his cock head swelled. White hot spunk shot to the the back of her throat. She swallowed and swallowed again. Jackson had plenty of cum in his balls and he needed to empty them. Jane took it all. She kelt sucking the last of his cum from his slit. He pulls her up and kissed her on the lips. She kissed him back.

"Time for bed," he said, holding out a hand. She stood on shaky legs. Still holding his hand she moved over to the sofa and sat.

"I need to get dressed. She found her bra and started to put it on. "Can we do this again please?" She asked not knowing why she had said it. In the morning she would know.

"You want to?"

"Yes please."

"Even though your going to marry my son?"

She stepped into her thong and looked up a him.

"You want me again?"

"Anytime, every time."

She smiled.

Jane lay in bed. Richard beside her snoring. Something he'd never done. She touched her pussy, feeling the swollen lips and the wetness still there. Her mind was filled with cock, Jackson's cock. She realised it was probably no bigger than Richards but felt so different inside her. How could she love him and still want his father. Jane lay tossing and turning until the small hours.

She could smell coffee as her eyes opened. Richard was between her legs, his face where his fathers cock had been eight hour before. He wondered what Jackson's tongue would be like on her cunt, no different to son's. He was good and she was close. For the fourth time in the last twenty four hours she orgasmed. It was big and she squirted all over his face.

"I'm so sorry love. That is the first time I ever did that when I came."

"No problems lover I just needed to say sorry for last night."

"You did have a bit too much to drink and I was expecting my future husband to be wide awake for some time last night."

"Was I that bad?"

"No not really But I could've done with you inside me." "Sorry." Jane wasn't sorry he had missed fucking her. She had a fantastic evening and wanted more.

"Come on sleepy top let's shower."

After that first night of sex Jackson always wore a condom. Jane never felt she was cheating. The sex was too good to feel any kind of guilt. It's not as if Jackson was a stranger she picked up in a sleazy bar or dodgy night club. He was family and families stuck together. She always made sure Richard was never left wanting. Anything he suggested she went along with. She had to admit she enjoyed him fucking her when she was laid face down and he was spread over her back with his hands cupping her tits. Jane never had a problem with reaching an orgasm with either of her lovers. That made them all the more involved with her.

"So we don't see each other until after the wedding?"

"Yes, I'd like it that way."

"And after the wedding?"

"We could come to some kind of arrangement." She said with a smile.

Jackson smiled as his hand ran over her buttock.

"Not now, Richard's only in the living room."

"You never fell guilty about what we do?"

"No, we are family. Do you?"

"Sometimes but you're right we are family," he said looking at her sext body.

"So I'm planning to stay in a hotel the night before the wedding."

"No need love. That sounds rather old fashioned."

"It's more a tradition than superstition. I'd like it that way," he said as they lay in bed.

"Just a week and a few days to go and we'll be husband and wife," she said, "While we still have time you can make love to your girlfriend."

"You make it sound like we will never have sex after the wedding."

"We better had or it's going to be a very short marriage. Now shut up and love me."

Richard took her from behind just the way she liked it. Her head was on one side, flat on the mattress. Her legs were spread and he lay on her back. His hard cock pressed to her opening. She knew the feeling as his cock moved into her. With closed eyes she thought of another cock sliding inside her. A little thicker than this one and a little longer. A hand caressed her mound and founder her clit.

The other hand cupping her tit. Jane knew what was happening as her cunt throbbed with the joy of sex and she was transformed to another bed and another bout of prolonged sex with her mystery lover.

All too soon she was filled with cum. She was saddened as the cock inside her began to shrink. Oh how she wished her other lover could come and take it's place. She knew it would never happen and would be content with Richard as many times as he could. The mystery man in her life would be for those special times.

Helen was now all but bed ridden and slept for long periods. She could use her wheel chair but would not consent to joining Jane and her friends on the hen night, the week before the wedding.

"I will only be out for an hour or so love. You be able to cope?"

"Sure love you go and enjoy yourself. No picking up girls now," she said with a smile.

Jackson had no intention picking up any girl. He knew one who wanted him.

Helen listened as Jane, Jackson and Richard got themselves ready for a night out. It was agreed that the boys would go south and the girls north and hopefully not meet. Richard and Jackson left to rendezvous with Richards's friends.

"Helen, you and I are going to have a few drinks before the girls arrive." She had a tray full of shot glasses and two bottles of vodka. "If Helen can't come to the party then the party has to come to Helen." Jane filled two glasses with neat liquor. "Down in one."

"Up here girls," Jane shouted. A clatter of footfall on the stairs told her the crowd had arrived. "Hi everyone, say "hello" to my future mother in law. Helen's not so well so we are starting the party right here. Fill the glasses and let's go."

It didn't take long for the two bottles to be emptied. By that time seven women were all talking at once. "Come on everyone, taxi in two minutes. Say bye to Helen and let's go party."

The house went quiet, Helen lay back and closed her eyes.

"You okay love?"

She looked up at Jackson. She could smell drink on him, a faint sweet smell.

"You had a good time love?"

A glance at the clock told her it was only eleven.

"A few drinks. I left Richard and the boys after the second pub. They were trying to persuade me to go to that disco by the park but I wasn't keen and had enough by then."

"I've had a couple of shots while Jane and the girls were here and I need to pee."

Helen was helped to the bathroom. He eased her down onto the toilet and waited. Once the piss had stopped he used a piece of toilet paper to dry her. Once back in the bedroom he helped her into bed and pulled up the duvet.

"Love you," he said, then kissed her on the lips.

"Just going to make myself a cup of coffee and then I'll come up."

"Take your time dear. I'm feeling quite exhausted and need to sleep."

Jackson tiptoed away and closed the bedroom door. He returned half an hour later, stripped naked and climbed in beside his sleeping wife. He lay awake. Just as he was dropping off he heard voices. He listens to movement around the house and then quiet for a time. Recognised the sound of people having sex.

"We promised ourselves we wouldn't have too much to drink last night. You didn't hear us?" Asked Jane.

"No, no I was fast asleep from about midnight." Jackson had told a lie. He had lay awake listening while Jane and Richard fucked. His hand stroked his cock dreaming of being with his daughter in law to be. He listened to her vocalising as she came and blew his load over his chest. Lucky it was that Helen never woke while he cleaned himself up. She was surprised that her sleeping partner had been naked in bed.

"You sure you want to spend the night away?" Asked Jane.

"Sure, I'll have a meal, a few drink, nothing to much and a good night's sleep. Keith's picking me up in the morning in plenty of time to be at the church."

He kissed Jane on the lips and left. It was half past eight when Jackson reentered the living room. "Helen's asleep, should be out until the morning." He sat back down beside Jane and patted her knee.

"Anything you want to watch on TV?"

"Nothing, how about you?"

"Na, sick of watching trash on the box. Not often there is anything I want to see."

"Me too. Switch off and we could just read."

Jane stood. "You know I said we shouldn't do anything until after the wedding." She reached under her skirt and pulled down her thong.

"We'll I've changed my mind. I think you should add to the wedding presents you have given us." Jackson smiled as her t-shirt came over her head.

"You remember that first time and how you fucked me?" The skirt dropped onto the floor. "I want you like that again, no condom, bare back all the way. This time cum side me."

Jackson was out of his clothes in a flash. His cock standing up like a teenager. He moved closer and cupped her tit. Their lips met and she took hold of his erection. Just like the first time she felt warm and comfortable. Jane slowly opened her eyes as Jackson moved a hand down to her muff and slid a finger inside. He moved backwards and sat on the sofa. Still kissing she straddled him and watched as he alined his cock with her cunt lips. Without thinking she lowered herself onto him. It seemed to go on for ever until she was on his lap. His cock was all the way inside her. She was bouncing on his hard cock. Jane was in heaven and slammed herself on him as her first orgasm hit home. She could feel his cock throbbing as she soaked up the pleasure of cumming. Even before she finished Jackson stood up.