The Cheating Sister-in-law

Story Info
A sudden change to Don's sister-in-law spells trouble.. chan.
2.3k words
4.43
25.6k
23
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fiona69m2
Fiona69m2
273 Followers

Family dinner

Under the cover of the large dining table, Carol put a petite hand on brother-in-law Don's thigh.

Initially, Don slightly recoiled but he soon relaxed into the game as Carol squeezed the muscle and worked her fingers further up his trousers, creeping ever inward toward his groin.

The children had long since moved into the TV room, but all the adults remained seated around the table after enjoying the family's turkey dinner. Her father proudly beamed from the head of the table while her mother fussed over everyone from the opposite end. Carol's younger brother sat to her left and, directly across, was her dirtbag abusive husband. To his left was her sister Helen, Dan's wife. Her brother's girlfriend was on her husband's right.

With her left elbow on the table and her chin resting on her knuckles, Carol displayed a contented smile while they all made jolly chit-chat.

What the others didn't know was that Carol -- with help from Don -- had managed to pull out his hard cock, wrap her fingers around it, and begin to slowly stroke him.

Carol rolled her index finger and thumb over the head and felt a thrilling tingle between her legs as Dan flinched and fought to control his pleasure. Carol resumed a steady stroking rhythm along his shaft while scanning the table, a twinkle in her eyes.

For the first time in years, she was genuinely happy and her smile was real.

Watching her rat husband offering top-up drinks to the women on either side of him, she briefly jerked Don's cock before returning to the smooth rhythm.

She looked around into Don's eyes. "Enjoying yourself Don?" she asked innocently.

He grinned. "Yes, it's been a terrific night."

While tugging Don's cock with a faster wrist action but barely moving her arm, Carol lifted her wine glass and swallowed the final drops. "Please," she said, proffering her glass over the table toward her husband, "don't forget me, darling." The last word dripped with sarcasm.

"Oh yes, sorry dear," Ted said. "How could I forget my darling wife? I wouldn't want anyone thinking you weren't being looked after."

"Oh I'm getting well looked after, no complaints from me," she said, looking at her husband as Don shifted in his seat. She felt his stomach press against her elbow and guessed he was approaching climax.

Again smoothing his sensitive head with index finger and thumb, Carol enjoyed Don's brave battle against the urge to twitch. Then, aware of his sudden growth, she casually took another sip of wine as the first spurts of cum shot from his throbbing cock.

Carol was conscious of Don fighting not to gasp before he put a hand over hers, wanting her to stop. For a moment, she playfully resisted but released him, happy to feel the sticky warmth of his cum on her. Slowly, she brought her hand to rest beside her used crockery and peered at the white cum dribbling over the back toward her wrist. She glanced at Don and saw he was also looking at the tabletop where her hand was exposed to everyone.

Carol set down her glass before casually sweeping up the cum on her fingertips and smearing it around the rim. Don quickly zipped up his trousers as Carol drank, enjoying the mix of wine and cum. She repeated the cum application and greedily gulped from the glass again.

"More wine please, darling," she said, pointing the glass in Ted's direction. He flicked her an annoyed glance and broke off the conversation with her sister.

"Excuse me, toilet calling," Don said. He stood and shuffled off with a napkin held at his groin.

"Okay, Babe," Helen called to her husband.

"Sure, son," said Carol's dad.

A thrill washed over Carol as she watched Don escaping.

"Darling." Carol waved her glass again.

But Ted lifted the bottle and wiggled it at her. "It's done," he said and returned to his conversation with Helen.

"Perfect," Carol said and bit on her bottom lip. "I'll pop and get another."

Nobody responded or looked as she rose from the table and left the room. She crossed the hallway, ignored the room where her kids, nieces, and nephews were on phones and tablets, and trotted up the stairs. She tapped on the bathroom door, waited... then tapped again.

"I'll be two minutes," Don called.

"Open the door," she whispered

"No."

"I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll scream the door down." Carol scraped fingernails down the white door.

"Okay."

Don opened the door and she saw he was trying to clean the cum from his trousers. Stepping inside, Carol slid the lock. "Just so we won't be bothered."

"Carol, I don't know how this happened but we're both married."

She summoned a frown "You didn't seem to mind earlier when we were supposed to be shopping for extra food but, really, you were fucking me in the car."

"Hey, we'd just confessed that both our partners had cheated," said Don. "It brought us closer and at that moment we were vulnerable and connected."

Carol slowly stepped to him.

"I mean," he continued, "we've both forgiven them and we shouldn't have done what--"

Carol cut him off with a kiss. "They cheated on us more than once, fuck them," she said coldly.

"God, you'll be the death of me."

She slipped her tongue into his mouth and teased fingers through his hair. "I think we have a bit of time before we're missed," she said.

"Carol, I blew my load only two minutes ago. And we had sex less than three hours ago in the car. I'm spent."

"Oh, my dear Don... it's my turn." Carol jumped up onto the large sink, wriggled her dress up to expose her pussy, and slid forward until her ass cheeks were on the edge. "Get over here."

Don obeyed -- then dropped to his knees, and kissed her inner thighs, left then right. Carol spread further for him and Don kissed her pussy lips, licked the wet flaps, and gently sucked.

Eager to press on, Carol put a hand firmly on the back of his head and steered his face into her mound. She kept the pressure on, guiding him to her most sensitive spot, and Don responded by kissing, sucking, and licking around her pussy. Carol slid her hands to near his ears and wiggled, rubbing over his face as he hungrily worked her sex.

"Reach up and hold me open," she groaned.

Don swung her knees over his shoulder, her heels banging into his back. He pressed his palms on the soft white flesh of her inner thighs before spreading her lips with his fingers. Carol gasped as she felt his hot breath on her plump clit, and she lurched forward when his tongue slipped over it.

"Suck it," she commanded.

Don sucked then kissed before flicking it with his tongue. He repeated the sequence and Carol clung on as pleasure waves rode over her.

With a firm hold on his head, she pulled his face into her. "That's it, just like that," she moaned. "Fuck, yeah...now finger me," she murmured.

Don slipped his right hand between them and eased two fingers inside her wet cunt while licking over her clit in a figure-eight movement.

"That's it, keep finger-fucking me as you do it."

Don carried on, happy to be pleasing her until she gasped, "That's it, I'm going to cum."

Don increased his speed.

"Yeah, you're going to make me cum. Do it, do it....ooh, you're making me cum," she panted as a wild orgasm like she'd never ever experienced or thought possible cascaded through her. Her toes curled, head flopped backward, eyes rolled, and eyelids squeezed shut while she pulled his mouth against her pussy.

Eventually, Don had to pull back to breathe. She looked down at him after a few seconds and the room gradually came back into her universe.

"That was so good," she congratulated him. "Best orgasm I've ever had."

"Really?"

"Hmmm," she said, nodding and biting on her bottom lip. "Now, who should head back down first?"

"I'll go," he said. "But we can't let them find out -- we're done now, right?"

Carol held his chin in both hands. "Silly boy, we have the whole weekend. It'll be fun to see how we can next steal time together to get naughty. I'm thinking an early morning run."

~~~~~

The following morning, Carol was out of bed early. She put on a sports bra, vest, and leggings before going to the kitchen to help her mom prepare breakfast for the family.

"Morning," said Don, entering the kitchen in shorts and t-shirt ready for his daily jog.

"Morning Don," answered Carol's mother before turning back to the fridge.

"I thought I would join you this morning," Carol said, placing a hand on his ass. "You know, try to get a bit healthier and all that."

Don quickly moved her hand, nodding at his mother-in-law's back. "I don't know about that," he said, "I keep a pretty quick pace. It's a hard run."

"Oh, I can cope with hard," Carol smirked and groped Don's cock over his shorts.

He tried pushing her away but she stepped closer and smiled at his discomfort.

"Carol, if Don says he has a routine it's not fair to make him differ from it." Her mother's voice almost echoed from the inside of the fridge.

"I think Don will be surprised with my abilities, mom." She squeezed harder. "Come on, Don, please say you will take me." With her free hand, Carol quickly lifted her vest and bra to flash her bare breasts.

"Okay, okay... you can come," Don agreed and sighed when she dropped her clothing and released her grip.

"I'm so happy you said I can cum." She smiled then turned her head toward the fridge. "Mom, you're okay to finish up, aren't you? Ted and the kids will be up--"

Still looking in the fridge, her mom waved a hand in dismissal.

"Great, let me get my shoes." Carol bent over, flashing Don her ass in the tight leggings.

She saw him look away as he said, "I'll see you outside, Carol."

"Enjoy the run," her mother called as Carol hurriedly went after him. He was waiting at the gate and she brushed past with a teasing, "Let's go, slowcoach."

He jogged after her. "I normally go along--"

She turned to face him and continued jogging backward. "It's ok, I know the perfect place. Catch me if you can." She turned and picked up speed, heading towards a gravel path that led to the park.

At her shoulder, Don asked, "You okay?" He sounded genuinely concerned.

"Not far to go," she panted. "As long as you don't tire yourself we'll be fine."

They circled the large pond and Carol slowed beside the old boathouse. "Follow me," she ordered and trotted toward the rear of the blue-painted wooden shed. Don held back.

"Come on, don't be a pussy," she cajoled. "Come on... now."

Don scanned the area but didn't see anyone. Carol leaned her back against the wood and he walked to her.

"We need to get you home with a sweat or people will ask questions," she teased, quickly pulling him for a kiss and guiding one of his hands under her sports bra. His strong fingers softly cupped a breast.

"You like my tits? Are they as good as my big sister's?"

Don nodded.

"Good, coz your cock is way better than my husband's," she said, dropping to her knees and yanking his shorts down to his ankles.

Don nervously looked around but forget his concern when Carol closed her lips over his head and bobbed down his shaft. He had to admit the thrill was good and her technique was unbelievable.

Carol enjoyed having his cock in her mouth -- she had a sense of power, felt free and alive.

Don put both hands on her head and gently pulled on her long brown ponytail. With a full mouth, Carol moaned as she heard, "Fuck, that's good.... so fucking good."

She continued enjoying the power she exerted until she felt he was getting too excited, manhandling her hair and head. Fearing she was losing control, Carol pulled back and let him plop out of her mouth, only a trail of saliva connecting them.

"You're going to fuck me," she said, standing and drawing down her leggings. "Right here, against the hut."

Don's saliva-coated cock was fully at attention and ready when his sister-in-law turned to face the old boathouse. He poked clumsily at her entrance before Carol reached around and guided him home.

"God, you're so wet," he said.

"Just for you, handsome, " she replied, fingers splayed on both hands as she leaned onto the painted shack. She eagerly shoved back into her Don as he ploughed into her soaking, hungry pussy.

He tightened his grip on her hips and, despite the waistband of her leggings digging into her mid-thigh, Carol forced her legs wider.

Don soon increased his rhythm and Carol pushed back harder, meeting his thrusts while rocking on her heels to vary the angle he was driving into her and intensify her pleasure.

"God yes, I'm going to cum," he wailed.

Carol was excited by his change in tone and the effect she had on him. "It's okay, cum in me," she said.

"What, are you--"

"Cum in my cunt," she ordered sharply. "I bet my sister doesn't let you cream pie her, does she?"

Don grunted and his rhythm slowed but his thrusts were stronger and deeper as he raced towards a spurting climax.

"That's it... pump me full, give me every last bit of your cum," Carol urged. "I want you going home to that wife of yours with your balls completely drained."

"And you'll be going home with your pussy full of my cum," he said with one final vigorous thrust.

"Touché," she chuckled..

Fiona69m2
Fiona69m2
273 Followers