The Cheating Zone 09: Arena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your honor, I call Chief Petty Officer Chisholm to the stand," he said. The judge nodded and Steve stood up and walked to a platform placed at a 90 degree angle to the two cheaters. A bailiff took his oath to tell the truth. The prosecutor stood at his microphone.

"Tell us your name, please," the prosecutor said.

"Steven Chisholm," Steve said.

"And what do you do for a living?" the prosecutor asked.

"I am a Chief Petty Officer in the United States Navy," Steve said.

"What do you do in the Navy, Chief?" the prosecutor asked. Steve looked at Mary before answering.

"I am part of a SEAL team," he said. There were shouts of approval from the audience, but Mary didn't understand why.

"Can you tell us what you do in the SEALs?" the prosecutor asked. Steve shook his head.

"Most of my work is classified," he said. "So, no, I can't speak about it here."

"But your work does require you to be gone at irregular times, is that correct?" the prosecutor asked. Steve nodded his head.

"Yes, sir, it does," Steve said.

"And there's no telling how long you might be gone, is that correct?" the prosecutor asked.

"That is correct," Steve said.

"Did your wife know this when you were married?" the prosecutor asked.

"Yes sir, she did," Steve said. "We discussed it at length."

"And she was okay with it at the time?" the prosecutor asked.

"Yes sir, she was," Steve said. The prosecutor turned to the judge.

"Your honor, I would like to place in the record the unclassified version of Chief Petty Officer Chisholm's military service record," he said. After the judge assented, the prosecutor continued. "For the record, Chief Chisholm has served with great distinction in the Navy for 16 years. He has selflessly given his life several times in the defense of his country and he has received the Medal of Honor not once, not twice but three times during his career.

"The third medal was awarded after Chief Chisholm single-handedly wiped out an entire battalion of ISIS fighters with nothing but a rubber band and a bent paper clip, saving thousands of men, women and children held captive," the prosecutor said to applause and chants of "USA! USA! USA!" A large monitor floated above the field so everyone could see Steve in uniform receiving the Medal from the President of the United States. The judge let the applause and cheers go on for a few minutes before pounding his gavel.

"Order in the court," the judge said. "The court recognizes Chief Chisholm's service and devotion to duty," the judge said. The prosecutor turned back to Steve.

"So, Chief," he said, "when did you learn about your wife's alleged activities?" Steve looked at Mary before answering.

"I guess about six or eight months ago when I returned from a mission," he said.

"How did you learn about this affair?" the prosecutor asked.

"I received an email from a company called Rhamnousia and Associates that had a video attached to it," Steve said. The prosecutor turned to the judge.

"Your honor, I would like to enter Prosecution's Exhibit B into the record, please," he said.

"So ordered," the judge said. The prosecutor pressed a button on his remote and the giant floating monitor changed, showing two people engaging in sex. Both Mary and Jake could be clearly seen in the video. The audience gasped as the giant monitor floated around the arena. Mary closed her eyes so as not to see the images, but the audio, which was amplified by the arena's system could not be blocked out.

"Oh God, yes, fuck me," she moaned. "Fuck me harder, Jake, harder."

"Isn't this better than what your wimp husband has ever given you?" Jake asked.

"Yes, oh God, yes," she moaned.

"My dick is much bigger than his, isn't it?" he asked.

"Oh yes, Jake," she said. "His is only four inches long and he can barely keep it up. Now fuck me. Cum inside my pussy." Jake erupted in orgasm and he pulled out, a glob of semen dripping out of Mary's shaved pussy. The audience voiced its disapproval. The prosecutor looked back at Steve.

"I'm sorry to have to subject you to that, Chief," he said. "For the record, how big is your penis?"

"Eight and a half inches fully erect," Steve said.

"And how do you know this?" the prosecutor asked.

"Mary measured it not long after we were married," Steve told him.

"So, your wife lied about you, is that correct?" the prosecutor asked.

"Yes," Steve said.

"Did you take any action upon receiving that video?" the prosecutor asked.

"I responded to the email and approved additional surveillance," Steve said. "I also consulted with an attorney to see what my legal options were. As you know, I learned that I was basically screwed."

"And that's why you didn't pursue a divorce?" the prosecutor asked. John jumped up.

"Objection, leading the witness," he shouted.

"Sustained," the judge said. The prosecutor nodded to the judge.

"My apologies, your honor," he said before turning back to Steve. "Did you pursue a divorce at that time?"

"No, sir," Steve said.

"And why not?" the prosecutor asked.

"I've seen what divorce has done to other men, men on my team," Steve said. "Good men, men who were devastated by what was being done to them. I had hopes that Mary would finally get her act together and stop this, but she never did."

"How many more of these videos have you seen since the first one?" the prosecutor asked.

"Quite a few," Steve said. "I think over 200 by now." The prosecutor turned to the judge.

"Your honor, the prosecution has 253 of these videos we would like to enter into the record," he said.

"So ordered," the judge said. "Members of the jury may view them at their leisure." The prosecutor turned back to Steve.

"What made you decide to bring this matter to us?" he asked.

"The video of them plotting to drug me," Steve said.

"You mean, this video?" the prosecutor asked, pressing another button. The scene on the floating monitor changed. Jake and Mary were seen naked on a bed in the video playing on the giant monitor. Jake turned to Mary.

"Are you planning on bringing the wimp to the company party this New Years?" he asked.

"Yes," she said. "Why?"

"How are we gonna fuck on New Years with him around? You planning on doing it in front of him?" he asked.

"I never thought of that," she said. "It would be kinda wicked, wouldn't it?" Jake laughed.

"Yeah," he said. "It would be the best ever."

"But how can we do that?" she asked. "I don't think he would willingly allow it."

"Don't worry about that," he said. "I have just the thing. I'll dose his drink and he'll be out in no time. We'll get him to the room, strip him down and lay him in bed. Then we'll use the other bed and fuck each other senseless. Maybe I'll finally be able to get you pregnant. Then I'll leave and you can climb in bed with him and make him eat my cum from your pussy. He'll think it was his and he'll never know the difference."

"But what if I get pregnant?" she asked.

"Tell him it's his," Jake said. "He's so stupid, he'll never know the difference." Mary laughed.

"I love it," she said. "Okay, let's do it. Just don't hurt him, though." The prosecutor ended the video as the audience booed and gasped. He turned to Steve.

"When was this taken?" he asked.

"About a week ago," Steve said.

"And that's when you contacted us, right?" the prosecutor asked.

"Yes, it is," Steve said. The prosecutor nodded his head.

"Were there any other clues?" the prosecutor asked.

"Yes," Steve said. "Several. I've heard from some of her co-workers and I saw her once wearing a man's t-shirt that had his name on it. Mary can be a loving and caring woman, but she's not exactly the sharpest pencil in the box. I also found a strange pair of underwear in my drawer one day. You see, I only wear boxers. This was nothing like what I wear. Frankly, I couldn't tell if it belonged to a man or a woman." The crowd laughed at that.

"And were you able to ascertain who they belonged to?" the prosecutor asked.

"Yes," Steve said. "They belonged to Jake Armistead." The audience gasped.

"How do you know this?" the prosecutor asked.

"His name was stamped on the waistband," Steve said. "Apparently he left them at our apartment one day, so Mary washed them and put them in my drawer."

"That's all the questions I have for this witness right now, your honor," he said. "I do, however, reserve the right to bring Chief Chisholm back to the stand if necessary."

"Very well," the judge said. "Your witness," he added, looking at John. John went to the witness stand and looked at Steve.

"First of all, Chief, thank you for your service and your sacrifice," John said. "You testified that you've known about this for some time, is that correct?"

"Yes, it is," Steve said.

"And yet, you did nothing?" John asked.

"Not exactly," Steve said. "I consulted with attorneys and got more surveillance."

"But you never confronted your wife, did you?" John asked.

"No, I didn't," Steve said.

"Why not?" John asked.

"Because she is my wife, at least for now," Steve said. "Not my slave. I don't own her. I wanted her to make the decision to stop on her own, but she never did. If I had confronted her, she wouldn't have stopped. She would only have gotten a bit more discreet."

"If she had stopped, would you have forgiven her and taken her back?" John asked.

"I don't know," Steve said. "I might have given her a pass for one minor drunken indiscretion, but we would have had a lot to work through. But after all this, I don't ever see that happening."

"Your job requires you to be gone a lot, doesn't it?" John asked.

"As I said earlier, yes," Steve said.

"And how did you expect your wife to handle your absence?" John asked.

"Like any good, loyal Navy wife," Steve said. "She knew what she was getting into when she married me. She knew I had no choice when I received orders. She didn't have to say 'yes' when I asked her to marry me."

"So you're blaming her for your absences?" John asked.

"Of course not," Steve said.

"And you expect us to believe that you've been faithful to her all this time?" John asked. The prosecutor jumped up to voice his objection, but Steve waved him down.

"Yes," he said. "Because I have been faithful to her. And something tells me you know it." John nodded his head and looked down before turning away.

"I have no further questions for this witness," he said. The prosecutor stood after the judge dismissed Steve. Steve stood up and walked back to his table, not looking at Mary or Jake.

"The prosecution rests, your honor," he said.

"The defense will present its case," the judge said. John nodded his head.

"I call Mary Chisholm to testify," he said.

"So ordered," the judge said as a bailiff came to take her oath. Afterward, John turned to her.

"How long have you been married to Chief Chisholm?" he asked.

"Almost six years," she said.

"And did you know about his Navy career when you married?" John asked.

"Yes," she said.

"What was your understanding of his job?" John asked.

"He said something about working with animals," she said. Laughter could be heard in the stadium.

"Did you know he would be gone for varying periods of time?" John asked.

"Yes, I knew," she said.

"But you married him anyway," John said.

"Yes," Mary said.

"How did you feel when he left?" John asked.

"Lonely," she said. "I missed him so much. I needed him here with me."

"I see," John said. "Do you love your husband?"

"Yes, I do," Mary said. "More than anything."

"Do you have feelings for Mr. Armistead?" John asked.

"Well, yeah," she said. "Some. But not like I have for my husband."

"So it was just sex, is that right?" John asked.

"Yes, it was," Mary said.

"And you are willing to end it with Mr. Armistead?" John asked.

"Yeah, I am," she said. Jake looked at her with hate in his eyes.

"You bitch," he said angrily. "That's not what you told me!" One of the guards pressed a button on his remote. John screamed as sparks of blue light emanated from the pole he was attached to.

"The prisoner will be SILENT!" the judge ordered. Jake settled down as the sparks went away. John turned to the prosecutor.

"Your witness," he said. The prosecutor stood in front of Mary.

"Mrs. Chisholm, you say you love your husband, is that right?" he asked. Mary nodded her head.

"Yes," she said. The prosecutor punched some buttons on his pad and a new video came up on the giant floating monitor. Everyone could see her and Jake in a bed, having finished a round of sex.

"So, do you still love your wimpy husband?" Jake asked. Mary hummed and hawed for a few seconds.

"Maybe," she said. "But not like I did when we first married. God, I wish I had met you before I met him."

"Why don't you just divorce him and come live with me," he said.

"That's so tempting," she said. "But then I'd lose all those benefits. I'm so confused right now, Jake. I love what we do and I never want it to end, but I don't want to lose Steve, either." The prosecutor ended the video and turned to face her.

"We've recorded the same sentiment several times in the last few months, Mrs. Chisholm," he said. "You seem to have a problem with the truth, don't you?" John jumped up to object.

"Sustained," the judge ordered. The prosecutor nodded his head and turned back to Mary.

"Yes or no. Do you deny deliberately setting out to cuckold your husband?" he asked.

"No," she said.

"And do you deny conspiring with Mr. Armistead to drug and cuckold your husband on this very evening in the hopes of getting pregnant?" he asked. Mary shook her head, tears falling down her face. "Please answer yes or no," he added.

"No," she said. The prosecutor turned to the judge.

"No more questions for this witness, your honor," he said. John turned to the judge.

"Your Honor," he said, "I would like to present testimony from Mr. Armistead." The bailiff walked to Jake as the judge approved. After the bailiff took his oath, John turned to him.

"Mr. Armistead," he said. "What is your relationship with Mrs. Chisholm?"

"She works at the law firm where I am a partner," he said.

"Have you engaged in sex with Mrs. Chisholm?" John asked.

"I have," Jake said.

"Can you explain to the jury why?" John asked.

"Yes," he said. "She seemed lonely and depressed, what with her husband being gone. I simply wanted to help her through what appeared to be a bad time for her."

"So, you were concerned for Mrs. Chisholm's well-being, is that right?" John asked.

"Yes," he said.

"Can you explain the statements we've all seen in the videos?" John asked.

"It was just sex talk, you know," Jake said.

"And nothing more?" John asked.

"No," Jake said. John nodded his head and turned to the prosecutor.

"Your witness," he said as the prosecutor strode in front of Jake.

"What is your occupation?" the prosecutor asked.

"I'm an attorney," he said.

"You're quite the pussy hound, aren't you?" the prosecutor asked.

"I don't know what you mean," Jake said.

"Oh, c'mon now, don't be shy, Mr. Armistead," the prosecutor said. "There's no secrets here. You have quite a reputation as a ladies man, do you not?"

"Well, I guess I do have a reputation," Jake said.

"Indeed," the prosecutor said. "Is it not true that during your affair with Mrs. Chisholm you've also been with at least three other women?" Mary looked at Jake, shocked.

"Yeah, but those were all just one night stands," Jake said. "They didn't mean anything."

"What about the ten other married women you've been with just in the last year?" the prosecutor asked. "Did they mean anything? Or do you just get off cuckolding their husbands?"

"Objection," John shouted. The prosecutor turned to the judge.

"Your Honor, allow me to present Mr. Armistead's record, which shows that in the space of the last year, he has engaged in sexual activity with no less than 14 women. All of them, including Mrs. Chisholm, were married. As the record shows, four of those were clients he impregnated for the sole purpose of extracting child support payments from their spouses," the prosecutor said, prompting boos from the audience.

"Objection overruled," the judge said. "The record has been entered and the witness will answer."

"Okay," Jake said. "I've had sex with various women."

"And Mrs. Chisholm was just another notch on your bedpost, wasn't she? You duped her the same way you duped so many others, didn't you?" the prosecutor asked. Jake looked down, embarrassed. "I have no more questions for this... witness," he spat as he turned away.

"The defense rests," John said.

"Very well," the judge said. "Present your final argument."

"Your Honor," John began, "Mrs. Chisholm and Mr. Armistead have admitted their affair, but it was, as Mrs. Chisholm said, only recreational sex, intended solely to help her get through her husband's frequent absences. There were things said in the passion of the moment that neither one would have otherwise said. As everyone can see, they now realize the error of their ways. I have included a transcript of Mrs. Chisholm's thought monitor for the court's consideration. I beg the court's mercy -- give these two individuals the opportunity to set things right with the plaintiff. Thank you."

"The prosecution will present its final argument," the judge said. The prosecutor stood at his microphone.

"Your Honor, ladies and gentlemen of the jury," he said. "The prosecution has shown, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that these two defendants willingly engaged in a months-long affair with absolutely no remorse, no regret and no consideration of Chief Chisholm's feelings. We have seen video, we have heard it from their own lips and their thoughts are on record. These were deliberate acts of betrayal done against a man who has not only been faithful to his wife, but has served our great nation with honor and distinction for years.

"Worse yet, the evidence clearly shows they plotted and schemed to drug Chief Chisholm and cuckold him with the intent of making Mrs. Chisholm pregnant with Mr. Armistead's child. There can only be one verdict for both charges -- GUILTY. Thank you." He turned and walked away.

"The jury will now deliberate and make its decision," the judge said. "The score will show on the monitor."

The floating monitor now showed a table, with two columns marked "Guilty" and "Not Guilty." Two rows were marked "Charge 1: Adultery" and "Charge 2: Conspiracy." Members of the audience looked over the information on their tablets and soon, numbers began showing on the monitor. In a matter of a few minutes, the "Guilty" column showed over 2,000 votes for both charges, with 0 votes registered in the "Not Guilty" column. By the time the votes were tallied, the "Guilty" columns showed 2,359 votes for each charge with 0 in the "Not Guilty" column.

"The jury has spoken," the judge said. "Both defendants have been found guilty by unanimous decree of all those present. The maximum sentence is to be enforced immediately."

"Your Honor," the prosecutor said. "Chief Chisholm would like to speak with his wife one last time before sentence is carried out."

"So ordered," the judge said. Steve stood in front of Mary, who was sobbing uncontrollably.

"Please," she begged. "I don't want a divorce. I love you. I never wanted to see you hurt. That was Jake's doing. I promise I won't do it again, ever."

"I know you won't," Steve said. "And don't worry, there won't be a divorce. But you're not getting off scot-free. I've loved you exclusively from the time we started dating. I can't tell you how many times the thought of you carried me through all those missions. I thought you understood."

"I'm sorry," she begged.

"So am I," Steve said. "So am I."

"You fucking bastard," Jake said. "I'm going to sue your ass for everything you have. I'm not finished with you, motherfucker. This isn't even a real court. By the time I'm done, you'll be begging me to fuck you in the ass." John looked at the prosecutor.