The Cheating Zone 12: Vows

Story Info
Young couple goes against the grain.
8.7k words
4.43
35k
54

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Cheating Zone 12: Vows

As always, constructive comments are always welcome and appreciated. Please refer to my profile for more on my personal policy regarding comments, feedback, follows, etc.

Ron Black first appeared in the series, "Better Revenge Through Science," and also played a role in "Revenge in Advance: The New Way." Some of the events depicted in this story were inspired by recent events.

All episodes of "The Cheating Zone" can be read as separate stories.

For the nit-pickers who want to say this or that would never happen, remember, this is the Cheating Zone, a place outside the normal space-time continuum where literally anything is possible... Please remember, this is a work of fiction, meaning that it is not real in any way, shape, matter or form.

...

Your eyes flit from left to right as you drive down the tree-lined country road, looking for any signs of danger. You look ahead as the headlights pierce the inky blackness of night. There's a signpost up ahead. You've just entered... The Cheating Zone.

(Cue dramatic music.)

...

"Are you two sure this is what you want?" the older man said as he held the paper in his hands. He took off his reading glasses and considered the young couple across the desk from him.

"Yes, we are," Zach Greenley said, looking at his fiance, Tabitha Jones, "Tabby" to her friends and family. She smiled as she looked at her man, nodding her head in agreement. The older man shook his head.

"This is... very unusual," he said. "I can't ever recall vows like this being spoken in this church."

"Is there a problem with them? I mean, legally," Tabitha asked.

"Well, technically, no," Pastor Bob said, putting the paper down on his desk. "I personally don't have a problem with them. It's just that, well, there are some who might take offense at this. You know how easily some people can be triggered these days."

"But they're not illegal, right?" Zach asked.

"It's not that they're illegal, per se," Bob said. "It's just that we could get into serious trouble with the State Church Commission if someone reports it. We could lose our non-profit status and face monitoring by the state."

"But what if we have a small ceremony?" Tabitha asked. "You know, just close friends and immediate family."

"That might work," Bob said. "Let me consult with the elders and see what they say. We may have to consult with the regional directors as well. Don't get me wrong. I think what you two want is commendable. It's just, well, you know. People talk, and sometimes things get out of hand."

"Please, Pastor Bob," Tabitha said. "Do what you can. Zach and I have always wanted to get married in this church." The older man smiled and nodded his head. He had known them all their lives. He remembered the day when he baptized them right here in this sanctuary. They were such beautiful babies. And here they are now, all grown up and ready to take the most important step in their lives.

"I will, Tabby," he said. "Don't worry, we'll make this work. One way or another."

"Thanks, Pastor Bob," she said. "It would mean so much to both of us."

"One last thing," Bob said. "Have you two been to the county yet?"

"You mean for our license?" Tabby asked.

"Yes," Bob said.

"Not yet," she said.

"Alright," he told her. "I'll call and set up an appointment for you. You know that you'll need to go through the mandated counseling session."

"Yeah, we know," Zach said.

"I'll arrange for that and give you the date," Bob said. They said their goodbyes and Bob Hastings watched as they left, hand-in-hand. He knew they were meant to be together and he wanted their wedding to be memorable. But he was also concerned about the vows they wanted spoken, and the way they wanted to be referred at the end of the ceremony. It was all highly unusual, and could cause a firestorm of controversy. He sighed and picked up the phone.

...

"So, where are the two lovebirds?" Megan Morrison asked as she set her cup of tea down.

"They're off to see the pastor about their wedding," Linda Jones said.

"I'll bet you're so excited to finally see them get married," Megan said. "How are things going so far? I'll bet you and your husband are going nuts with all the planning."

"We are excited," Linda said. "I had hoped for a huge community party, but Tabby says she wants something a bit more traditional."

"Oh?" Megan asked. "How traditional?"

"Just something small," Linda said. "Cake, champagne, a light dinner. Maybe a band with some dancing. That sort of thing."

"How boring," Megan said. "What about the bachelorette party?"

"She really doesn't want much," Linda said. "Maybe a small gathering for tea with friends."

"What?" Megan asked, shocked. "Tea? No strippers? No alcohol? What's wrong with that girl?" Linda laughed.

"I don't know," Linda said. "She says she wants to be wide awake and squeaky clean on her wedding night for Zach."

"That's just not normal," Megan asked. "Don't tell me she's still a virgin?"

"Yeah, she says she is," Linda said. "Zach, too."

"At their age?" Megan asked, shocked. "How can that be?"

"I don't know, but she says they are," Linda said. "Doesn't even want a normal bachelorette party. It's downright scandalous. I remember my bachelorette party. God, there were so many dicks I lost count. I must've had a couple dozen orgasms that night. At least that I can recall."

"I know what you mean," Megan said. "I must've swallowed a gallon of cum during my party. My pussy and ass were sore for a week."

"That reminds me," Linda said. "Are you and George going to the big party at the VFW this weekend?"

"Of course," Megan said. "We wouldn't miss it for the world. What about you and Mike?"

"We'll be there," Linda said. "In fact, I plan to win the contest again this year, just like last time. By the way, did you see the notice they sent out?"

"Yeah, I did," Megan said. "No condoms allowed. Promises to be a wild party."

"Yes it does. I can't wait," Linda said.

"Me neither," Megan said, giggling. "And I know George can't wait either." Linda giggled with her friend.

...

After their meeting with Pastor Bob, Zach and Tabitha went to the local Sonic for a hamburger and a Coke. They placed their order and sat in the car waiting for their food to be delivered. Zach looked at his fiance.

"Are you okay with all this?" he asked her.

"You mean, waiting till our wedding night?" she asked.

"Yeah," he said. "That, and the vows and everything." She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.

"I'm more than okay with it," she said. "I wouldn't have it any other way." He smiled at her before speaking.

"Neither would I," he said. Just then, their food was delivered and they began eating. "How are your folks taking it?" he asked between bites.

"They're not too happy," she said. "I think Mom wanted me to follow in her footsteps, so to speak."

"My Dad's the same way," Zach said. "He keeps showing me these videos he took of Mom."

"Your Dad has videos?" Tabitha asked.

"Yeah," Zach said. "He says he's going to submit them to the Porn Channel. You know, for their 'Amateur Hour.' He claims there's nothing like going in after someone else."

"Ewww," Tabitha said.

"My thoughts exactly," Zach said. "Seems pretty gross to me."

"That's because it IS gross," she said. "I will never ask you to do something like that -- ever."

"Thanks," Zach said.

"In fact, I'll never, ever let another man touch me," she said. "This is all yours, and only yours." He smiled.

"And this is all yours, babe," he said.

"Good," she said. Just then, there was a tap on Tabitha's window. They saw it was Alice McMaster, a friend who worked with Tabby's mother. Tabby rolled the window down.

"Hey you two," Alice said. "Getting ready for the big day?"

"Sure are, Alice," Tabby said. "How's things with you?"

"Just wonderful," Alice said. "Are you guys going to the big bash over at the VFW this weekend? Everyone in town will be there, you know."

"No, Alice," Tabitha said. "Zach and I plan to cuddle up and watch some old movies."

"That sounds exciting," Alice said sarcastically. "Well, I know your mother will be there, so tell her I've been practicing and I intend to beat her this year."

"I'll let her know, Alice," Tabby said.

"Good," Alice said. "See you guys around." Tabitha rolled the window up as Alice left.

"What was that all about?" Zach asked.

"Alice and my mother work together and they've been rivals at the annual VFW bash for as long as I can remember," Tabby said. "You know my mom won last year and the year before."

"I remember that," Zach said. "Are you glad we're not going?"

"Hell yeah," Tabby said. "I'd much rather spend a quiet evening at home with you any day."

"You're the best," he said, giving her a kiss. She smiled and kissed him back.

"Damn right," she said. "But you're even better." They finished their meals and Zach took her home.

...

Bob Hastings shook his head and grabbed a cup of coffee. He looked out his office window and considered the conversation he just had with the members of his church board of elders. Like him, they had reservations about performing Zach and Tabitha's wedding using the vows the two youngsters had chosen. Like him, they were concerned about what might happen if the State Church Commission received a complaint.

They suggested performing the ceremony someplace outside the church -- perhaps in a park, or at one of the parents house. Both families had fairly large homes with nice back yards, they said. Surely, they had enough room to host a small, private ceremony.

It wasn't always this way, he thought to himself. Things used to be a lot simpler. But everything seemed to have changed over the last century with the onset of what was now called the New Morality. Things had been steadily changing for years, but everything escalated rapidly within the last couple decades. Nothing was off limits and it seemed to him that people now lived by the adage of, "do as thou wilt."

Maybe it's time I retire, he wondered. He had worked at the church ever since he was ordained 45 years ago, and had served as the senior pastor for the last 25 years.

Now, at 67, he was old enough to collect Social Security and he had enough in his retirement account to keep him and his wife comfortable for the rest of their lives. Maybe it's time to let the younger generation take over, he thought. But he was determined to give Zach and Tabitha the wedding they wanted.

He arranged an interview for the couple with the county and made a note to call them, but he first needed to make one more call, and he wasn't looking forward to it. He screwed up his courage and picked up the phone.

...

Linda looked up as her daughter came in the house. She set down what she was doing and joined Tabby in the front room.

"How did it go with Pastor Bob?" Linda asked.

"It went well," Tabby said.

"What did he say about the vows you and Zach want to use?" the older woman asked.

"He said he has to speak to the board, but that he would find a way to make it happen," Tabby said. "By the way, I saw Alice at Sonic. She said to tell you she's been practicing for Saturday night and she intends to beat you this year at the VFW bash."

"That'll be the day," Linda said with a laugh. "Nice try, by the way. You're not changing the subject that fast, you know."

"Mom, I've said all I'm going to say on the subject," Tabby said.

"You're depriving poor Zach, you know," Linda said.

"Depriving him of what?" Tabby asked. "You forget, we made this decision together."

"I'm sure he would've gone along with whatever you wanted," Linda said. "Men are weak like that, you know. It's up to us women to guide them and direct them."

"Zach is not weak, Mom," Tabby said, getting a bit upset. "So, what, exactly, am I allegedly depriving him of?"

"Don't be coy with me, young lady," Linda said. "You know darn good and well what I'm talking about."

"You mean, the privilege of watching me have sex with a lot of other men," Tabby said. "The privilege of sucking their cum out of me. Is that what you mean?"

"Of course," Linda said. "That's what marriage is all about. Our men provide us with hearth and home and pay the bills. Meanwhile, we get to indulge in whatever strikes our fancy. And our husbands get the privilege of cleaning us up afterward."

"That may work for you and Dad, but it doesn't work for us," Tabby said. "Besides, didn't you say it was my body and my choice?"

"Yes, I did, honey," Linda said.

"Then it's my choice," Tabby said. "Zach is the only man who will ever touch this body. Besides, when he looks at our children, I want him to know without a doubt they're all his."

"Look, dear, just because your father wasn't the one who got me pregnant with you doesn't mean that he's not your Dad," Linda said. "He accepted you as his from the time you were born. You know that."

"Yes, I do, Mom," Tabby said. "But I can see the pain in his face when I talk to him about it. I know it bothers him, but he won't tell you."

"That's right," Linda said. "Because he knew from the beginning that it was my choice as well. And I chose for another man to get me pregnant. But that doesn't mean he loves you any less than he normally would."

"How would you know?" Tabby asked. "You never gave him a chance to have a child with you."

"And that, too, was my choice," Linda said. "And like every other man, he accepted it, just like he accepted his role in our marriage. All men do. That's the way it's always been."

"And what about diseases?" Tabby asked. "What if you picked up some horrible STD from one of your partners and passed it on to him? You know they're finding new diseases all the time."

"Please, Tabby, you know that will never happen," Linda said. "That's why we take the STD blockers. Which reminds me, I noticed you haven't been taking yours."

"That's because I don't need them," Tabby said. "I'm saving myself for Zach. And ONLY Zach. Period. End of sentence." The STD blockers had been mandated by state and federal health organizations after a wave of sexually-transmitted diseases swept the country back in the early 1970s.

Linda sighed in exasperation. Apparently, she thought, her daughter simply would not listen to reason. Maybe this was just a phase she was going through. That's it, she reasoned. Once she was married, she would accept reality, and so would Zach. She smiled inside, knowing that one day, Tabby would make a cuckold of the young man. Oh, to be a fly on the wall that night, she thought to herself.

...

Zach walked into his house and saw his father watching a video on their big-screen television. He recognized it right off -- it was from last year's gathering at the VFW where his mother took on a group of about ten men, coming in third place to Tabitha's mother, who won that year's gangbang contest.

"Hey, son," his father said as he walked into the room. "How's it hanging?"

"Okay, Dad," he said. "You watching this again?"

"Yeah," the older man said. "I love watching your mother get creampied like this. C'mon, sit down and watch it with me."

"Uh, no, thanks anyway," Zach said.

"What's the matter, son?" his father asked.

"Uh, nothing," Zach said. His father stopped the video and considered him for a moment before speaking.

"Does this really bother you that much?" he asked Zach.

"Yeah, it does, actually," Zach said. "I mean, that's mom, for crying out loud, not some random porn actress. No offense, but watching her get laid by three guys at once isn't exactly my idea of a good time, you know?"

"I understand, son," his father said. "Look, in a few years, this could be you and Tabitha. She's quite a nice-looking young girl, and you know she's gonna be stepping into her mother's shoes before long."

"I don't think so, Dad," Zach said.

"It really bothers you seeing your mother taking on other men like this, doesn't it?" his father asked.

"Yeah, it does, Dad," Zach said. "Doesn't it bother you?"

"At first it did, a little bit," the older man said. "But, she says she still loves me, and as long as she comes home to me, it's okay. Besides, I get to sow a few wild oats of my own from time to time. So it all evens out. Besides, I happen to think your mom's quite the MILF." Zach shook his head.

"I could never do that," he said.

"You say that now, but wait till you've been married a few years," his father said.

"I don't think so," Zach said.

"Have I failed you somewhere along the way?" the older man asked.

"What do you mean?" Zach asked.

"Have I missed something in raising you?"

"I don't know what you're referring to," Zach said.

"You know, I've done my level best to raise you up to be a good man," his father said. "I want you to be a good husband to your wife. You know, give her what she needs. And someday you'll have kids of your own." Zach smiled and nodded his head.

"You're the best dad a guy could want," he said. "You've always been there for me, respected me as a person. I've always felt like I could talk to you about anything."

"So, you just can't deal with the idea of being a cuckold, like every other married man on the planet. Is that it?" his father asked.

"Something like that," Zach said. "Tabby and I are so much in love with each other, and the idea of sharing with other people just doesn't appeal to us. It's nothing personal. It's just a choice we made."

"And of course, I respect you for that," his father said. "I just don't ever want to see you hurt. What happens if she decides after a few years that she wants to be with another man? Could you handle that?"

"First of all, I don't think she'll ever do that," Zach said. "We've talked about it a lot. Even made a chart with pros and cons, the way you taught me. We both made a pledge to each other to be open and honest about everything."

"Well, son, I hope it works out for you two," his father told him. "I really do. I think the world of Tabby and I know how much she means to you. I just don't want to see you hurt a few years down the road."

"Thanks, Dad," Zach said. "I appreciate that. Well, I have to get to bed, got an early day at the bank tomorrow. Goodnight, Dad. I love you," he added as he went to his room.

"Goodnight, son. I love you, too," his father said as he watched his son climb the stairs to his room.

...

That Saturday, Zach and Tabitha held each other as they sat on the couch in the basement, watching some old movies while sharing a big bowl of popcorn. His father had turned the basement into something like a family theater and they often enjoyed watching movies on the huge television mounted on the wall.

"Did you hear from Pastor Bob?" Tabitha asked.

"Yeah," Zach said. "He told me they could do a private service at the church just the way we wanted. He also got us an appointment with the county next week."

"That's what he told me as well," Tabitha said. Zach sensed something was wrong with her.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "You seem out of sorts."

"My mom's been giving me a bunch of crap because I refuse to cuckold you," she said. "She wanted me to go to the big bang over at the VFW with her and Dad, but I told them no."

"I heard the Porn Channel is broadcasting it live," Zach said. "Did you want to check it out for a couple minutes?"

"No," Tabitha said. "Not really. Why? Did you want to check it out?" He shook his head.

"I'm not really interested in seeing a bunch of people having sex," he told her.

"Good," she said. After a few minutes, she sat up and looked her fiance in the eye. "Zach, have you thought about moving our wedding up a bit? I know we have enough to get our own apartment now and I really want to be with you. You know, all the time," she said, rubbing his crotch. He smiled and looked at his lovely fiance.