The Checkup

Story Info
Wife’s doctor visit becomes much more.
2.4k words
4.1
42.5k
33
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britbox1
Britbox1
121 Followers

The checkup

Veronica:

I arrived to the office a just past 4. With construction going on in the parking lot I had to circle around a few times, which made me a little late. When I walked in, a Doctor stood at the reception desk, and smiled, "Hi, you must be Veronica?"

"Yes, hi. Sorry I'm late, it was the parking." I said, a little surprised at how attractive he was.

"It's ok, the construction has been causing problems for everyone.......however there is an issue I have to discuss with you first." he said, sounding a bit more serious.

"Ok, what's that?" I asked curiously, approaching the desk.

"My nurse had to leave to pick up her daughter from school, so I'm alone. We can reschedule if you like, or....... "

"Ok well, Im only here for a checkup, is a nurse necessary?" I asked, already annoyed at the possibility of rescheduling.

"Its just that they require a female to be present in the room......for liability reasons."

"Oh gosh.......well, I'm fine.......I mean, I'd rather not have to reschedule, if that's ok with you?" I asked, hoping he'd let it slide.

"Well, if your comfortable with it, I suppose I could make an exception, especially since it is our fault", he said with a smile.

"Ok great, thank you!" I said, feeling very relieved.

"Ok well let's get started then....... come on back" he said, motioning me in.

As I followed him down the hall I couldn't help look him up and down. Tall, handsome, and a Doctor?! As I walked in the room, I suddenly became aware just how quiet it was, as the entire office was truly empty. Just as I thought it, the door clicked shut, leaving us alone together in the small room. Then sitting in his chair, the Doctor smiled and asked, "ok, what can I do for you?"

I can think of plenty, I laughed to myself, but actually said, "I've never been to a dermatologist, so I'm just here for you to look me over, and make sure everything's fine." As I talked I could see a flicker of desire in his eyes. I had a talent for recognizing when I man desired me, and I was picking up on it now, from my new Doctor.

"Ok, that's smart, but with your complexion you should be ok. You are very low risk......but let's take a look. If I can have you remove your pants and shirt, we can get started" he said, sitting back in his chair.

I thought it odd he didn't have me change into a gown first, but figured he was just trying to hurry things along, and besides, he'd end up seeing me naked anyway. As I pulled off my shoes, I could feel his eyes on me, which felt a little strange, but also peaked my interest. Sensing his attraction, I decided to tease him a bit. If he was going to watch me undress, I might as well give him something to see.

Then, turning my back to him, I peeled my pants down over my ass, and bending over, slid them down my legs, giving him a nice long look at me from behind, before standing back up. Then reaching under my shirt, I unsnapped my bra, and pulled it off. Then I turned back towards him as I slowly lifted my shirt up over my head, taking my time, so he had a moment to stare at my naked breasts.

As my head popped free from my shirt, I caught him adjusting himself, trying to conceal the bulge growing in his pants. Seeing I'd gotten him aroused sent my heart racing, and to my surprise, a gush of wetness filled my panties. 'Oh my god, I can't be getting wet now!' I thought to myself.

Then, clearing his throat he said, "Ok, let's take a look". As he slid his chair up to me, he began his inspection. His hands were warm on my skin as they gently grazed around my torso. Then slowly, he worked his way up to my breasts. As he looked intently at them, I couldn't stop thinking how easily I had aroused him, and it was getting me wetter by the second.

"OK, everything looks good here, I'm going to have you lay down on the table now" he said, his voice sounding slightly shaky now.

I laid on my back and kept my legs closed tight, so he wouldn't see the moisture building between my legs. Fuck, why am I getting so wet, I thought, annoyed with myself.

Then, starting at my feet, he continued his inspection, touching me gently as he worked his way up. Then, as his hands made his way to my knees, he slowly parted them open, to "check my inner thighs". My heart began to pound as my panties were probably soaked through by now, and I was about to be fully exposed! As my legs fell open I just closed my eyes and gave in to the fact that there was nothing I could do to hide it.......but did I want to?

The Doctor:

The moment she removed her clothes I had been fighting an erection. She was so hot, and sexy. Being so busy, I hadn't had sex in a long time, let alone gotten myself off. So it's no wonder I'd been sexually frustrated all week! My balls were so full they ached, and I had planned on watching some porn this evening to give me the release I needed. I just had to get through this last appointment without getting a full on boner.

When I opened her legs my eyes went straight to her panties. Oh god! I couldn't believe it, she was so wet! As I stared, I could see her pussy through the thin material, making my cock swell. Oh fuck I'm getting hard! Within seconds I was throbbing. Oh god how was I going to hide this?! Nervously I continued to inspect her legs, but my eyes kept darting back to her pussy, and soon felt pre cum soaking through my briefs. I couldn't believe this was happening in my office, and with a new patient! Fuck!

Veronica:

When I heard his breathing change, I knew. His hands kept moving as if looking around, but I knew better, and accepted the fact that my hot new Doctor was staring at my pussy. I mean, what man wouldn't?

After a moment he swallowed loudly and said, "Now, if you could roll over, I can check your backside."

As I lifted myself up to turn, my eyes caught a glimpse of the tent between his legs. His scrubs hid it some, but it was still pretty obvious. As I rolled onto my stomach I smiled to myself. Seems my hot new Doctor liked what he saw! Then, beginning at my feet, he slowly worked his way up, and as his hand slid up my inner thigh, his fingers gently grazed the side of my panties. His touch sent a jolt through me, causing me to gasp, which I'm sure he heard.

Immediately I felt the energy in the room shift, an energy I knew all too well. And as he looked over my back, I knew now I could have my new Doctor if I wanted him, and I decided right there and then that I would have him. Suddenly butterflies filled my stomach as I realized what was about to happen........we were going to fuck.

"Ok go ahead and slide.......slide off the table, for me please...." he said, his voice sounding a bit shaky. As I slid off he said, "I'm going to check your scalp now".

Then moving behind me, he began sifting carefully through my hair. As he stood only inches away, I decided to make a move. My heart started pounding, and as I leaned back into him, his erection pressed against my ass. Almost immediately he pulled away, trying to hide it, stammering, "sorry....I um...."

Before he could finish, I reached behind me, and finding his dick, gave it a firm squeeze. His words stopped short, as he sucked in a breath and moaned out.. His girth made my heart jump, and as I began massaging it, pre cum soaked through his scrubs onto my hand.

"Seems somebody hasn't had any attention lately." I said as his member swelled and strained against the fabric.

Then, turning towards him, I said, "let's change that", as I pulled down his pants, I told him to sit. He looked like a deer in head lights, but did as he was told. I was in control, and loving it.

I got down on my knees and lifted the waistband of his scrubs and briefs up and over his massive bulge. As his dick sprang out, my eyes went wide as it lifted into the air before me. It was thick, and veiny, with a big head coated in pre cum. My pussy throbbed. This man was no longer my Doctor. He was just a cock to me now, a cock I needed to ride. But first, I wanted a taste.

As I wrapped my fingers around his manhood, it felt like a steel rod pulsing in my hand. And giving it a firm squeeze, he moaned, "ohhhh! Oh god yessss!" as pre cum oozed from the bulbous head, dripping down its shaft. And with that I leaned down, and gave it a little lick. He gasped, I smiled.

Then opening my mouth wide, I took half of him in, and closed my lips tight around him. He moaned out so loud, if anyone was here they would definitely have heard! Then slowly, I began to suck him in and out of my mouth. As my lips slid up and down his shaft, he moaned louder and louder, saying "ohh yesss......oh godddd.....uhhhhhh!!!" his hips lifting for more.

With every flick of my tongue he let out a yell, and it became quickly obvious he hadn't had his dick sucked in a while, or at least very well. Then stroking his shaft I began swirling my tongue around his head. Almost immediately he screamed out, "Stop....stop!! Oh god.......uhhhhh, I'm sorry...... I, I almost came!!!", he panted, sounding almost embarrassed.

I smiled at my power. And sitting back, admiring the dick before me, I was determined to fuck my new Doctor so good he would never forget it.

Then standing, I peeled off my panties, and straddling him said, "oh you're going to cum, but not before me", as I began rubbing my pussy back and forth along his shaft. "Do you like that?" I asked teasingly, knowing damn well that he did.

"Oh god yes, you feel so..... so smooth....and, so wet...." he said, staring at my tits in awe.

Then reaching under, I lifted his cock up, and positioning it under me, said, "well, If you like that, I know something else you'll like......"

The Doctor:

My heart was pounding with anticipation as she lifted my cock up under her. Within seconds I felt my head slip between her lips, and immediately could tell she was going to be tight. She continued teasing me with her opening, letting my head slip in and out as I moaned, aching for her sex.

"You like that? You want more of that pussy?" she asked teasingly.

Her dirty talking had my cock so hard I felt like it was tearing out of my skin!

"Oh yes, yes......please.....sit on my cock....." I pleaded through my groans.

Then steadying herself with her hands on my shoulders, her weight began to drop. As the pleasure began to radiate down my cock, I moaned uncontrollably, as I squeezed slowly in. She was so tight, and so wet, and by the look on her face it felt as good for her as it did to me.

Her pussy swallowed my entire cock, and once I was buried deep inside, she sat for a moment, adjusting to my size. Something I was used to. Then, lifting herself up, she took a deep breath and slowly sank back down.

"Ohhhhh fuckkk!!...." escaped my mouth.

She moaned, "uhhh huh....." and began to fuck me, riding my cock, sliding up and down, slowly at first, then as she began picking up the pace, we both moaned uncontrollably louder and louder.

As we fucked, the pleasure became overwhelming, and I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold back! As her tits bounced just inches from me, I leaned in, and began sucking on her big, thick nipples. Almost immediately she started writhing, and screaming. Her juices were flowing, soaking me, and dripping down my balls. She was so hot, and felt so good, I was edging on the most intense orgasm ever!

Veronica:

He felt huge, and I could feel him stretching me wider with every inch! It took me a minute to adjust to his size, but as I rode him the pleasure was incredible. I caught my reflection in the mirror, and realized how sexy it was, riding my new Doctor in his office. Fuck his dick felt good, so hard and so thick. I wanted to empty out all over it! As I rode him I could feel my orgasm building, closer to its peak! Oh god it felt so good, fucking my Doctors big cock!

Suddenly he leaned in and began sucking and tonging my nipples. Almost immediately it put me over the edge. I screamed, I yelled! Oh fuck, I'm cumming!!

As waves of pleasure crashed through me, my juices flowed out, soaking his dick. The pleasure was so intense I froze. Immediately he took over, thrusting up into me, continuing to suck on my tits as my orgasm kept going, and going......and I kept cumming and cumming.

After what seemed like the longest cum of my life, and neared its end, I took over riding him. He moaned out as his cock swelled, then yelled, "Oh fuckkkk!!! Oh god!!! I'm........!!". His eyes squeezed shut and his mouth opened in a silent scream as his dick throbbed, then exploded! I could feel him emptying out inside me, filling me. And with every cum filled pulse, his face twisted in agonizing pleasure, as I continued to milk him of every drop. Then with one last gasp, his body relaxed under me, and I knew, we were done.

Slowly I climbed off, and did my best to clean up before putting on my clothes. He sat, exhausted, and shocked at what had happened. I smiled and said, "thanks for the checkup, I'll definitely be making my next appointment soon". And with that I left, a clean bill of health and feeling very satisfied.


Britbox1
Britbox1
121 Followers