The Cheerleader's Diary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't have to say anymore. His reply was, "Of course, sugar." He knew what I wanted. He wanted it too. And he knew I had been on birth control for the last two years. He started the car. We drove to a nearby motel. Daddy went into the office and got the key. He opened the door. I felt like a bride on her honeymoon when I saw the big bed in the middle of the room. Daddy took my hand and guided me over next to it. He pulled my white cheerleader sweater with a big maroon letter in the middle over my head and let it fall to the floor. Next he removed my bra and slowly slipped it down my arms until my breasts bounced free. He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me between his legs. His lips brushed against my nipple and sucked it into his mouth. His tongue swirled around the hard tip. I gasped.

His hands moved up the backs of my thighs and pulled my panties down my legs. I stepped out of them still wearing my tennis shoes. His mouth moved to my other breast. His hand curled around my thigh and pressed against my sex. His fingers stimulated my gash and sensitive button peeking out from the top of it. Next he pulled me up on the bed until I straddled his head. I couldn't see his face because my pleated skirt covered it, but I gasped really loud when his mouth covered my sex and his tongue shot into my hole. He did things to me with his mouth and tongue that made me go crazy. I stiffened and gushed all over his face as I cried out.

He kept licking and sucking me. His fingers pushed up into my steamy hole. I was out of control and kept grinding my sex against him. Then he pressed his finger against my backside. He kept pressing and turning it until it pushed into me. The pressure was excruciating adding to the churning already building in my tummy. He pushed his finger deeper. My scream pierced the air. I grabbed my hair and pulled on it. I ground his head into the mattress. I could feel his tongue lapping up my juices as they gushed from my body.

Daddy finally rolled my exhausted body onto the bed. He took off my tennis shoes and then my skirt. I watched as he undressed. I marveled at the size of his manhood rising up from between his legs. He pulled down the bedspread. Our naked bodies settled onto the cool sheets. He pulled me close and kissed me allowing me to savor the taste of my own juices. I slid my leg over his and wrapped my fingers around his manhood. His hand slid down the curve of my back until his fingers traced the valley between my cheeks.

I knew it was time. My body was ready. I slid my leg over him and pulled myself on top of him. I looked into his eyes as I positioned his hard manhood against my moist opening. I moved it up and down until the swollen tip pushed into my opening. It felt huge but I wanted it too badly to worry about his size. Daddy had his hand on my cheek. He said to me, "I love you, Sarah." I looked into his eyes and said, "Fuck me, Daddy." I still don't know where those words came from, but I know they excited me. I didn't just want him to fuck me. I wanted him to shove his hard cock up my pussy. I wanted him to squeeze my tits and rub my clit. I wanted to be nasty and dirty like Jill and use all those words that I was always afraid to utter. I hope you don't mind my using them with you, Diary.

I was ready to give daddy my virginity. I pushed down against his huge cock. My pussy stretched as he slid through my opening and entered my steamy hole. I bit my lip and looked right into daddy's eyes as I continued to push him deeper into my tight passage. I wanted to remember everything about this moment. He kept going deeper and deeper as I pushed against him. The pressure in my pussy was incredible and he still had several inches to go. I wanted him all the way in me. I lifted up and slammed down hard. His entire cock disappeared into my body.

I screamed out as an orgasm ripped through me. I held him deep until it passed and then moved slowly against him lifting up and pushing down on his length. Daddy's hands cupped my ass and guided my fucking motions. I can't even begin to describe how good it felt. It was like I was on edge every second as though my body was going to shatter into a thousand pieces. Over and over his cock filled an emptiness inside me that begged for him each time he pulled out. I rode him to another gushing orgasm until I collapsed forward onto his body. I was weak but I still wanted more. "Show me things, daddy. Teach me," I begged of him.

He put me face down and lifted my ass from the bed. He climbed on my back and pushed his cock into my pussy from behind. The pressure from this angle was incredible causing me to cum quickly. He slammed into me faster and harder driving me forward on each thrust. I was screaming in what seemed like a non-stop orgasm. He pulled out, rolled me over and mounted me from the top. He pushed my legs back and drove his cock straight down into me, going even deeper into my pussy. My fingers raked across his back. My feet were flailing in the air. An explosion unlike any other ripped through me. His cock kept driving deep into my belly. I was totally out of control.

Somewhere in the distance I heard daddy grunt. Something warm flooded my pussy. He stayed inside me long after we were both spent. We kissed and held each other. When we had rested for a little I lowered my head and sucked him back to hardness savoring the taste of our combined juices still lingering on his cock. We fucked two more times before getting dressed. During that time I told him about watching him with Jill and about Russ. He told me he knew about Brad, the pantry and the slumber party from my Diary. I was glad we didn't have any more secrets. I have to go now because daddy just came in my room to say goodnight. There is so much more to tell. We need to talk soon.

Sarah

Chapter 10 – Gloria Closes the Deal

Gloria saw Jason many times over the last two weeks. Each time they met they fucked until they were exhausted. She even let Jason fuck her ass, something she had never done even with Jim, but something she was quickly learning to love.

Gloria had been trying to figure out how to approach the idea of anal sex with Jim when the opportunity fell right in her lap. They had fucked in the family room after she watched Russ and Sarah having oral sex. Later, after she showered, he came into the room and asked her to suck his cock. She was surprised that it was still loaded with cum and cunt juice since it had been most of an hour since they fucked. Sarah put it in her mouth and immediately knew it wasn't her pussy she was tasting. There could only be one answer. Jim had just fucked their daughter. Well, if he was fucking their daughter and she was fucking their son she could certainly ask him to fuck her in the ass. When he was good and hard she rolled over on her stomach and spread her cheeks. He climbed on her back and started to enter her pussy.

"No. No, Jim. In the ass. I want you to fuck me in the ass."

He didn't hesitate. He slowly stretched her asshole open until she felt its length slide into her bowels. He fucked her ass for a long time in a variety of positions before he finally blasted cum into her intestines. She lost count of the number of orgasms he induced in her belly.

That was last Monday. It was Saturday and Gloria was on her way to meet Jason at the house with the bedroom. This would be their last meeting before the owners returned. Jason told her to wear a short skirt and no underwear because he had a special surprise for her. She couldn't wait to find out if it was about eight inches long when hard.

Gloria was unlocking the house when Jason and four of his friends showed up. He gave her an innocent shrug and said they insisted on seeing the place before he put in an offer. All of them were in their late twenties and early thirties, good looking, fit and ranging in height from 5'9" to 6'3". She noticed wedding rings on three of them. She was a little disappointed to have to wait for her surprise and hoped his friends wouldn't hang around long. After the proper introductions they went inside.

When they reached the kitchen Jason's friend sat at the breakfast bar on the other side of the counter. Jason pulled some beers from the fridge and handed them to Gloria to open. Jason stepped up behind her as she was serving his friends. He put his hands on her hips and pressed against her ass.

"You see guys, I just love this kitchen. I can almost imagine Stephanie standing here and looking sexy as always. I come up behind her like this and put my arms around her."

Jason's hands slid up over her tits. His fingers dug into the soft flesh. He ground his growing cock against her firm ass cheeks. Gloria couldn't believe Jason was doing this to her right in front of his friends. She wasn't quite sure what to do. Part of her wanted to stop him. Another part was responding to his caress and was even excited to have an audience.

"Ant then I pull down my zipper and lift her dress. Stephanie's pussy is always wet and ready for me. I just love fucking her in the kitchen."

Gloria felt her skirt being pulled up over her naked ass. Jason freed his cock and rubbed it over her pussy and clit. It was already hard. She could feel her pussy leaking from the stimulation of her clit. The swollen head of his throbbing cock pushed into her opening.

Gloria couldn't believe she was about to get fucked with four buff guys sitting right in front of her. She looked up with her mouth open. Her lust filled eyes locked on the guy directly in front of her. She let out a gasp as Jason pushed his cock deep into her belly. She kept looking at him when Jason began to fuck her.

"Oh fuck yes… Stephanie is going to love this kitchen. The only thing missing is a big fat cock for her to suck. Wait, I think we can fix that too."

Two of the guys in front of Gloria dropped their pants and kneeled on the counter with their hard cocks waving in her face. One was real thick and the other long and banana shaped. The thick one pushed through her lips. Gloria stretched her mouth around it and sucked hard. She swirled her tongue around the large mushroom shaped head. She curled her fingers around the banana cock and stroked it.

"Come here, Mike. Why don't you try this out and see how it feels. Stephanie told me to make sure she wouldn't be disappointed with the kitchen. It's her favorite place to fuck."

Jason pulled his cock from Gloria's pussy. Mike stepped up behind her and jammed his fuck stick up her hot cunt. His cock was thicker than Jason's and stretched her pussy as he pushed it into her body. Gloria couldn't believe this was really happening, that she was letting five guys have their way with her. Even more unbelievable was how much she enjoyed what they were doing. It was like she couldn't get enough cock.

After fucking her for several minutes, Mike pulled out of her pussy and was quickly replaced by the biggest cock of them all. I was both thick and long, and Gloria could feel it drive deep into her belly as he fucked her. She had her first orgasm with the banana cock in her throat.

The big cock pulled out of her pussy. Two hands pulled her top up over head until her naked tits bounced free. She was picked up and laid on her back on top of the counter. Her head fell over the back of the counter. Jason shoved his cock between her lips a pushed it all the all into her throat. Her legs were pulled apart and another hard cock pushed into her pussy. Hands grabbed at her tits and pinched her nipples.

They took turns fucking her and shoving their cocks down her throat. One guy climbed on the counter and fucked her tits while two others were servicing her pussy and mouth. She practically gagged when the monster cock pushed into her mouth and down her throat. Gloria had several orgasms from the invasion of her body by all these young cocks.

The monster cock in her mouth was the first to cum. He pulled out and sprayed a steady stream of cock cream all over her face. He blasted cum up her nose, over her lips and across her forehead and into her hair. He lifted her face just as the cock fucking her tits started to cum. Gobs of thick cum splashed across her lips and chin, and filled her open mouth. Another blast landed between her eyes. The rest spilled out over her tits.

Banana cock was fucking her. He grunted, slammed deep into her pussy and blasted her with cock cream. Stream after stream of cum filled her quivering pussy until she could feel it leaking out from the sides. Gloria had another powerful orgasm causing her to squirm and twist on the counter as she screamed and shrieked from the incredible pleasure ripping through her body.

Another cock moved between her legs. After briefly dipping into her cum filled pussy, the tip of the cock slid down against her asshole. Her tight nub finally gave way to the pressure and popped open allowing the head to push inside. She tired to relax as he fucked his cock deeper and deeper into her ass until all of it was stuffed inside her.

At the same time Jason's familiar cock pushed between her lips and into her throat. The two of them hammered her from both ends. Jason's balls bounced off her nose each time he fucked his cock into her throat. Her hair fell straight down to the floor. She could feel all the cum on her face draining down into it. Cum continued oozing from her pussy onto the cock fucking her ass.

Gloria's body had never been so wired in her life. For a brief moment she imagined she was a girl back in high school taking on the entire football team. The image of Sarah in her cheerleader uniform getting gang-banged quickly flashed through her mind. This thought excited her beyond belief. Gloria rubbed her clit with her fingers. A few seconds later her body exploded with a violent orgasm.

Gloria's body jerked and bucked on the countertop. Her feet and legs flailed in the air. Her hands clenched Jason's ass and her fingers dug hard into his cheeks. Her attempts to cry out were muffled by the cock stuck in her throat. She desperately needed air. Instead, something hot and warm splashed into her throat causing her to gag. She finally dislodged the cock in her mouth and started coughing cum as Jason continued to douse her face with thick gobs of cock cream.

Just as her orgasm was slowing the cock in her ass swelled and blasted hot cum into her bowels causing her body to shake with a second smaller explosion. When they were finished with her, Gloria lay on the counter with her head and legs draped over the sides. She was breathing hard with her mind still in a haze. Cum dripped from both ends and splattered onto the floor.

"Thanks guys. Stephanie is going to love this kitchen. I'll make sure you are all invited to the house warming. You too Gloria. Stephanie is very anxious to meet the agent that found this place and thank her personally. Let's all move back to the bedroom and give it one last test."

Jason picked up Gloria, carried her into the master bathroom, sat her on the floor of the shower and turned on the warm spray. She was pulled to her feet. The guys took turns washing her. Her tits were squeezed and pinched and different fingers were pushed up her pussy and ass.

Gloria quickly rejuvenated in the shower. The hands and fingers all over and inside her body had her hot and ready for more action. She dropped to her knees so she could lick and suck each cock. She massaged their balls and pressed her fingers against and into their assholes until they were all hard and ready to go.

Gloria took control of the action this time. She had Mr. Big Cock lie down on the bed. She slowly impaled her pussy onto his enormous length and girth. She handed a bottle of baby oil to banana cock and then asked him to get behind her and fuck her ass. She couldn't believe the incredible pressure in her tummy as he slowly slid into her bowels where it joined the cock already inside her.

Gloria wasn't able to get a cock in her mouth before she screamed out with an unexpected orgasm. When she finally caught her breath she quickly gobbled one of the two cocks dangling in her face. After sucking it for a while she moved to the other. She wondered where the fifth guy had gone. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed him taking videos of the gang bang in progress.

She enjoyed the big cock in her pussy and continued to ride it. Banana cock pulled out of her ass and presented his cock to her face. Gloria should have been grossed her out. Instead, she opened her mouth and sucked it between her lips. Even though she had cleaned herself it still had an earthy taste to it.

Banana cock was quickly replaced by another thicker cock. He pounded her ass for several minutes and was replaced by a third cock and, after several minutes, a fourth cock which was Jason's. Each rotated between her mouth and taking videos when they finished fucking her ass. Gloria deep throated each of them when it was their turn to be sucked.

When Jason finished fucking her ass Gloria knew it was time to take the last one up her dark passage. She climbed off his cock, doused it with baby oil and turned around so that her back was facing away from him. She squatted over him until she could feel his cock pushing against her ass. She spread her cheeks and positioned the huge mushroom shaped tip right into the hard knot of her anal opening. As he stated to push into her she felt like her asshole was about to get ripped apart. She squealed when the bulging head finally popped through the rim.

The big cock slowly pushed deeper into her bowels stretching her beyond anything she could have imagined. When he was most of the way in she leaned back and motioned for Jason to climb up and fuck her pussy. She came immediately from the tremendous pressure of the two cocks ripping her insides apart. Jason fucked her to another orgasm and let the next guy take his turn. She held the big cock deep in her ass as each of the others pounded her pussy and fucked her mouth. The video camera was rolling at all times.

Gloria lost count of the orgasms that crashed through her body one after another. She was completely exhausted but unable to stop. Her screams had become a steady state of moans and whimpers followed by and occasional shriek. At last all of the cocks pulled out of her body. She was rolled onto her back. Three guys kneeled near her head.

A warm creamy spray splashed across her face followed by another. She took them into her mouth one at a time and cleaned them. The third cock let loose with a huge stream of cum that drenched her face, hair and tits. She sucked him clean and waited while the last two replaced the first three. It was Jason and the guy with the huge cock.

She grabbed them both and tilted her head back to suck on each. The big cock was the first to cum. Gobs and gobs of thick white cream covered her nose, lips and chin. The took him into her mouth and down her throat, squeezing his balls until he was completely drained. Last was Jason who grabbed her cum splattered head and fucked her mouth like it was a cunt. He started to cum in her mouth. Jason pulled from her lips and sprayed stream after stream of cum all over her tits and face. The person working the camera zoomed in on the massive amounts of cum dripping down her neck, cheeks and face.

"If Stephanie were here now she would lick up every last drop. She just loves the taste of cum. We'll buy it. Put in an offer today."

Gloria smiled as she scraped cum from her face and body and fed it to her hungry mouth. He body was exhausted but completely satisfied. After today Gloria didn't know if she would ever be completely satisfied by just one cock.

Chapter 11 – Sarah Misbehaves

Sarah was sitting at her desk in her cheerleader outfit for the big game. She had just finished writing the last entry in her diary. Her pussy was dripping from having recounted all her sexual exploits that week. She was about to pull out her red friend when she heard a knock on the door. It was her daddy.