The Cheerleaders Panties Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held them up high and stared at them in wonder imagining Gemma's glorious pussy in the gusset. I twirled them around to see the behind, the behind that held Gemma's magnificent buxom buttocks. I caressed the frills of the waistband between my index finger and thumb and gasped at the smooth silken slide between the fabrics.

Slowly the panties twisted in my fingers, shimmering in their silky glory. I saw the cute little bow at the head of the waistband, a bow that would sit betwixt her cute belly button and her pussy. I breathed in from afar hoping to draw in her aroma from within the panties.

My cock lifted to worship them as I began to get giddy with elation. Still, they slow rotated in my fingertips, and I saw the reinforced gusset with-in and lost control. I quickly pushed them hard up into my nose and breathed their fragrance deeply. My back arched back, and my cock twitched erect as I closed my eyes and rubbed the front of my trousers lost in Xanadu, the pleasure dome of Gemma's panties.

I heard the voices of breathless girls closing in and promptly replaced the panties. I moved to the door just as the cheerleader team opened it. They pushed past as If I were a ghost-like inanimate object.

"Hi James," some said, while the girls started to peel their tops off while making for the showers. I walked out and stared into the distance. I should have been pleased that those girls felt confident enough to expose themselves in front of me, but on the other hand, it showed me up for the innocuous limp-dicked threat I was.

I heard laughter from with-in the changing room, and then the door burst open slightly, and the smiling face of Sally beamed from the opening.

"Hey James come in the girls have something for you?"

I looked at her puzzled, wondering what they could possibly have for me.

"Come on!" Sally urged beckoning me in with a frantic wave of her hand.

I walked towards the door, and when I was close enough, Sally leant forward and dragged me hurriedly into the changing room. I scuttled in behind her struggling to keep my feet such was her manic enthusiasm. She abruptly stopped making me barge into her before I was able to stop.

"The Cheerleader team present to you!" Hollered Sally.

I looked up, and there was a line of girls still in uniform. They were using the dry off area, as a stage, five of the sexist cheerleader team all in line with their arms entwined.

"Happy Birthday to you!" they all sang out, kicking their legs high into the air, to the left and then to the right like some modern can-can.

"Happy Birthday to you!" They went on as the girls around me went into a fit of giggles, leaving me bewildered, as I was sure I was missing something.

"Happy Birthday dear James!" It was then I twigged; the girls were panty-less, giving me an eyeful of their pussies as their skirts flew up with their kicks high into the air.

My jaw dropped as I took in the hairy moist flashes as the girls laughed.

They were having so much fun they went through the verse a second time, thankfully allowing me to get a good look of every beaver on display. I need not have worried for as the girls met the final line they all twirled one by one, from left to right and bent over legs apart.

They all stopped and pulled their skirts well clear of their ass's and grabbed their spread ankles.

"Happy Birthday James!" They screeched with their inverted heads between their legs.

I blushed and laughed as I studied each exposed pussy and ass applauding along with the other watching girls.

I noticed all the girls not participating in the team dance back away from me, making me the centre of their ring.

"Happy Birthday James!" they shrieked and then laughed as they all threw their sweaty panties at me. At first, I ducked expecting harder projectiles, but I soon realised floating white panties were softly beating me.

I burnt up in shame and gave them a cursory polite wave of an acknowledgement as I left them, It looked like my pantie perversion was known throughout the whole team.

12