The Cheerleaders Panties Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Back2egg
Back2egg
487 Followers

She made it sure to me it was more than once, and I wondered if she performed for him with this contraption? I couldn't believe that to be possible or didn't want to believe and quickly stuffed the article back in the back of the draw.

I went to Sally's cupboard and perused her dresses, her old school uniform, blouses, cardigans and jumpers. She also had a few old-fashioned nightdresses that had been made redundant by her modern PJs.

I saw her cheerleader outfit and smiled wickedly at the thought of putting it on. I took it down in its hanger and studied it and then dragged it across my erection a couple of times. I knew how much this uniform meant to her and didn't have the heart to wear and soil it.

I pushed the outfit back into the closet and accidentally disturbed something off one of the side shelves. I quickly picked it up, trying to be as clandestine as possible. I yanked the black leather object up to see it was a paddle with the word 'Spank' embossed in gold lettering on it.

I was intrigued as I had only seen and read vague references to spanking and bondage in my magazines. They always painted the subject in poor light.

My publications only had pictures artistically posed in homage to the elegant aesthetic female form, or so they told us. Any other kind of sexual gratification was for sexual deviants, perverts and those with a weak sexual identity.

I could never agree but was unable to formulate a counter-argument, as it was a subject foreign to me.

I was discovering things about my sister that I didn't want to know. To me, she was my sweet little sister who backed me up in my little dalliances and kinks with a healthily and yet kind attitude to sex, not a deviant slut.

I still couldn't get those words out of my head, "He used to watch me masturbating!" This paddle and her masturbation device discovery disturbed me. I walked to the middle of the room and looked up.

There was a big mirror on the ceiling that had been installed before we arrived. It was for a double bed central to the room, but Sally moved her single bed away to the side. Probably so she couldn't see herself in the morning.

I put the paddle back and looked down at her shoes while closing the cupboard door. I caught a glimpse of blue and followed my curiosity by reaching down towards it. I pulled up its contents before my eyes in disbelief.

It was a short transparent baby blue nightdress, sexily covered with deep blue cotton flex and two big pom-poms at the neck. It was incredibly sexy and almost pushed me over the edge.

I groaned and went up on my toes and clenched my base muscles to stop myself from ejaculating. I gasped for breath as I brought myself back from my orgasmic precipice holding the baby-doll nightie at arm's length to avoid it brushing my cock head.

I got my breath back, and when I knew there wouldn't be a sperm led breakout from my gaol hard balls, I moved and threw the nightie on the bed.

My sexual fever broke the bounds of reason, and I quickly made my way back to Sally's panty drawer, I saw a dainty white pair and took them out in a heated rush to put them on. I opened up the garment and stepped into them, deliberately pulling them slowly up my legs.

The frills on the panties leg lightly grazed my quivering legs, sensually caressing them as I pulled them up. I hooked the waistband over my rampant cock and stood stock-still to keep control. I looked down and immediately saw a creeping wet patch of pre-cum. I had crossed the line.

I took a pair of her stockings and sat beside the transparent blue baby-doll nightie as I rolled the black stockings up, ready to spear my foot into and them to roll them up my legs.

The baby-doll nightie still had its price labels on it, proving it hadn't been worn. I wondered when she was going to wear it. The night she decided she was to lose her virginity? I certainly hoped so although by now no one could be good enough for her.

The thought of some grubby suburban lothario fucking her repulsed me, and I dreaded being introduced to her first presentable boyfriend.

I rolled the stocking up my leg, letting the elasticised patterned top grip my thigh. I checked to see if the seam was straight and marvelled at my skill. Nothing to it! I thought, what was all the fuss about? I spiked my naked foot into the next stocking realising I was sat on the edge of the bed. I was adopting precisely the same position any girl would do getting dressed, including checking for a straight seam.

I quickly stood up and put my head into the baby-doll nighty and let it fall down over my body. The translucent silky fabric sent shivers down my spine as it fell into place. I was taller than Sally, so the fluffy hem didn't cover my genitals. The hem was just so that when I walked, it fluttered over my engorged penis head and gave me a breath-taking stroke. I walked to the centre of the room thrilled with the rustle of nylon against nylon. The baby-doll nighty fluffed on my penis head straining in Sally's little white cotton panties.

My head swam and felt intoxicatingly light such was the ecstasy.

I felt so liberated in my girlie clothes. I pranced as felinely as possible with-in the confines of Sally's bedroom.

An irrational cry for freedom took hold, and I unlocked the bedroom door to walk the landing. I had never felt so sexually intoxicated and had to stop sporadically to take deep breaths and clasp my base muscles to keep my orgasm at bay.

I walked to the stairwell and let the air waft up my nightie, igniting my loins to unfound heights. I stood with my legs apart stroking my stockings on my inner thigh. Once more, I had an attack of quick breaths and clenched again. My head was in orbit, and the rest of my body overwhelmed by a glowing ultra sensitivity.

I lifted my nightie to look at my straining cock against my panties, shocked to see a big wet patch of pre-cum. I decided to take them off immediately and quickly slipped them down over my stockings and stepped out.

I picked the sullied garment up and threw it towards Sally's bed from the entrance. I turned quickly to enjoy the delights of a breeze up my baby-doll attire only for the fluffy hem to rip hard across my penis head.

Instantly my semen gathered to bolt and quickly raised my nighty while running for the top of the stairs. My erect cock exploded hard, making my cum jump high into the air out over the stairs, splashing down from a prodigious height. I stood there in relief holding the baby-doll garment free of any semen stains. My knees buckled with the intensity of my ejaculations and then to my horror, I heard someone downstairs.

I had to run, but my jellified legs wouldn't move. I could hear Mother moving towards the door at the foot of the stairs and yet I stayed still like a rabbit in the headlights spewing my cum down the stairs.

Somehow I had the insane reasoning that I couldn't move until my penis had shot its last projectiles. I saw the door handle move as my shots of sperm finally started to recede. The door moved back, and I saw the shiny pointed shoe of my Mother about to step towards me.

I broke free and dived to the floor, giving me a foot or two more cover as I belly crawled to my bedroom leaking sperm all the way like some giant snail trail.

I made it into my bedroom and quickly dressed.

I felt inadequate in my post-orgasm state and was really down on myself. Wearing my sister's clothes brought on a Self-loathing so strong I rocked with my head in my hands.

I had to initiate some action with the opposite sex.

"It'll be nice when Sally's exams are over," I aired at the breakfast table to a wall of silence. " We can all breakfast together again," I ventured as Mother silently went about her breakfast chores with a mysterious un-nerving air of aggression.

"Sure, if that's what they're doing," hinted Mother as the usual symphony of the high-pitched cacophony of plates and utensils smashed in the sink.

I was happy to hear Mother's words despite her snide accusation, as it was proof she had been communicating with Gemma's parents.

"What do you mean?"

"I heard they've been watching perverted video's and not revising at all."

"They have to have a break now and again," I casually argued sensing Mother was on another one of her paranoid delusions.

"Sure, defend that little pervert of a sister of yours, messing around with girls, watching dirty videos and gallivanting around the house naked."

Despite mother's lunacy, I laughed inside at the plausibility of her delusions even though they painted a merry Babylonian image.

"It's innocent fun, anyway, your not so straight on matters of sex yourself," I boldly declared bringing mother to an angry halt.

"Oh so the boys got a big cock, and he knows everything about sex!" She angrily declared shocking me to the core.

"Mother!" I angrily protested.

"Don't patronize me, boy, I've seen you masturbating, strutting about like some prize peacock, taking ages to cum?"

It was a disturbing personal accusation, where did she get those thoughts? Jesus, she was really off on one now, what the hell was she talking about?

"Well, at least I didn't order my son to wear girls panties on Halloween!" I struck back.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Why did you make me wear a dress for Halloween?" I argued, "That wasn't exactly normal."

"That was just to protect and entertain the kids, how dare you twist a little bit of fun into some outrageous perversion."

"So why did you have to humiliate me by making me wear things that wouldn't be seen?"

"I don't know what you mean?"

"I can understand you wanting the kids to have a laugh at myself in a dress, but there was no need to make me wear panties!"

"I asked Sally to dig out an old dress you could wear while I provided the accessories, I was as surprised as anyone that she had you in panties?"

The realisation hit me like a spade to the face and had me speechless at the table.

"But?" I stumbled searching for clues, "So why did you want to inspect under my dress?"

Mother burst out laughing, dispersing her anger but leaving me confused.

"I only wanted to check," was as far as she got before bursting out in amusement so hard she began to cry.

" I thought you might have a pair of jeans on with the legs rolled up," she got out before another round of guffawing laughter bent her double.

"I thought you'd be wearing a pair of football shorts, imagine my surprise when I saw you in a little pair of panties!"

I quickly got up and grabbed my things. I slammed the door behind me, cutting out the hysterical laughter of my Mother. So it was Sally who had placed the panties there all along.

"They've been Studying In the studio at the bottom of the garden, just to get out from under our feet for a while, you know?" explained Mrs Leighton, Gemma's mum inconspicuous detail. She looked down on me from her open-door struggling to pull her night robe across her ample breast as an awkward smile forced itself over her pretty face.

"Studying, Ha!" I heard Mr Leighton scoff from the bowels of the house.

"Take no notice of him dear, just go around the side of the house and, you'll find the studio at the bottom of the garden." She explained needlessly pointing around to the side of the house, causing her robe to open up giving me a flash of her boobs and luxuriant grow of vaginal hair.

I quickly averted my eyes looking down at her knees only to see a small stream of semen meandering down her thigh.

She blushed as she quickly covered up, "Sorry."

"It's okay," I lamely replied, "I didn't see a thing," I added, trying to spare her blushes.

"I'm ready to nail your ass from behind," rudely yelled Mr Leighton from with-in.

"Ha, just his little joke," embarrassingly quipped Mrs Leighton eager to shut the door. I spared her blushes and quickly took her directions walking down the side of the house with Mrs Leighton's full-frontal flash indelibly etched on my mind.

I had interrupted their morning screw and the images of her now being nailed from behind, as Mr Leighton rudely put it.

I went on thinking of Gemma's mum on all fours getting sloppy second swamping my mind and hardening my penis. He was rudely hot to trot and with Mrs Leighton saying the girls were in the studio to get out from under their feet

It was apparent what they were up too.

They wanted the girls out the way even to screw like rabbits the clue of seeping semen down Mrs Lieghtons leg was hardly needed.

I strolled towards the studio. It was a large wooden building with a sloped roof and an amalgamation of windows and doors giving an almost uninterrupted view of the whole garden from with-in.

For the moment though the drawn curtains blocked the view. It was raised on columns, and so I had to climb some steps to reach the front door. I suddenly became furtive, a state brought on by Leighton's rampant sex session. If they were ravenously at each other after a week, could it be possible that Gemma and Sally could also be?

I sneaked up the wooden steps keeping stock still at the slightest creak. I made it to the top of the steps and heard a loud girlie groan of bliss from with-in. My excitement heightened with thoughts of Gemma and Sally naked with each other. This was too good to be true, did I hear things?"

My doubt was quickly dispelled as yet another deep feminine, sensual sigh rasped out from with-in.

I quickly decided my presence could be easily detected from the front as the morning sun was casting a long shadow. I stealthily tiptoed to the side of the glass façade, fighting my urge to rush and expose the two girls in rapture.

I got to the side of the studio and peeked between the not fully closed curtain and the wall. I gasped as I saw Gemma and Sally kneeling on the bed facing each other as they kissed. They were both in short baby-doll nighties, the very same type that I had found in Sally's bedroom.

They were kissing hard, and Gemma's hand had slipped down to lift Sally's nighty and kneaded her buttock. Her red nails evident as her hand spread and then shut to gather up the skins on Sally's cute little ass. She then delicately spread her ass cheeks with one hand and then deftly ran a single red talon finger down the crease of her ass. She stopped at her starfish to lightly drag her nail around her rim. Sally groaned loudly, and my trembling knees buckled at such an exotic sight.

Both of Sally's hands were on Gemmas ass, pulling her cheeks apart and then clenching them. I looked to the floor and saw their strewn clothes sexily scattered on the floor, panties, bra's, tights and jeans. The debris caused by the heated lust from the night before.

Gemma grabbed the hem of Sally's nightie and lifted. Sally automatically raised her arms in surrender so the garment could be slipped off over her head, leaving her naked for Gemma's carnal desires. She pushed Sally back as she gently and lovingly gazed into her eyes. Sally's hands now moved to lightly caress Gemma's ample boobs, sweeping aside her long red hair for access.

She stroked and tweaked her nipples through her nightie, Gemma staring in an ecstasy of the silk-like fabric on her mounds.

Gemma quickly removed her nightie, and the two held hands staring intensely into each other's eyes.

She caressed Sally's shoulders and then gently placed her hand in Sally's small cleavage. She moved her head forward to kiss her pushing her slowly onto her back at the same time.

Sally submitted and went back onto her elbows, spreading her legs invitingly for Gemma to move between.

Gemma took a leg and placed it over her shoulder and started to lightly kiss and nibble down Sally's inside thigh.

She bucked her hips, pushing her wet pussy towards Gemma's mouth, begging for attention.

Sally's' head rocked back, and I startled an inch fearing I'd been seen. Sally's eyes were looking my way, but her other senses were taking precedent.

Gemma pushed up hard into the berth of Sally's legs, making them spread wider. She reached behind her and grabbed something silver in colour, and both girls went into a fit of giggles.

Gemma smoothed out Sally's pubic hair and brought the silver object down to her pussy. Sally stiffened up as I recognised the implement in Gemma's hand, a pair of scissors!

Both girls laughed as Sally's pubes were meticulously pulled up and trimmed by Gemma's unsteady hand caused by her mirth.

Sally understandably winched with every cut of her black pubes, lifting her hips off the bed as Gemma pulled her genital hair straight for cropping. After each cut, Sally's bottom relaxed back onto the bed, and they convulsed with laughter.

I smiled to myself as I had a feeling Sally had taken a dislike to me saying she had a big bush. Gemma worked away, cutting as Sally was seemingly pulled up off the bed by her pubes.

She then licked her fingers and applied them to Sally's exposed pussy and delicately stroked up and down her slit. Sally writhed between her vaginal shearing and pussy strokes. Her sounds of pleasure mesmerised me intensely as I had never heard her in a sexual act.

She cried out, making a noise unknown to me. Was she cumming? I didn't know. Gemma went back on her haunches to study her handy work brushing any fugitive hair away from her newly styled pussy. She looked magnificent as the sunlit her dark red hair and made her porcelain white breasts glow! The redness of her nipples matching her sultry full red lips.

It was getting too much for me, and I unzipped and pulled my hard cock out and started masturbating in a furry!

Gemma then started to finger fuck Sally while caressing the length of her torso, only stopping a little to give special attention to her pert small tits!

Sally got up, and they kissed passionately again with Gemma still working her magic on my sisters pussy. Her head went over Sally's shoulder, and she winked at me! I jumped in shock as I masturbated. Did she really wink at me? I stared hard at her, and she smiled and winked again.

That was it; I lost control and ejaculated hard against the window. It was then that Gemma put a hand up and silently beaconed me to join them. I died inside. I had cum, shot my seed, and my ardour flat-lined, leaving me feeling inept, spent and ridiculous. I hurried away from the studio, cursing myself. Wanker! You useless fucking wanker!

I had spoilt my chance and castigated myself as my wanking was stopping me from joining real girls in a real experience. I stomped down the path and up beside the house where Mrs Leighton lay in wait. No doubt freshly fucked from behind by her real beau in a real experience with a real partner.

"James?" she shouted as I rudely swayed past her as she held her robe closed tightly across her.

"James," she called again, "No doubt wanting me to fuck her while Mr Leighton watched I thought. It was too late for that I was a wanker!

"James, come back please," she pleaded. I stopped and bent over with my hands on my knees in mental anguish.

"Are you okay?" She gently asked, leaning over me, "come inside for a cup of tea, there's someone I want you to meet."

I turned around and slowly went back to the house with Mrs Leighton her arm across my shoulder. I went inside into the half-lit living room, perfumed with the smell of sex.

"Hello Son," said a robed figure in the shadows.

"Father?"


Back2egg
Back2egg
487 Followers
12