The Cheerleaders Panties Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready?" She whispered with a devilish look on her face knowing I was completely at her mercy.

"Yes!" I squeaked like a lamb to the slaughter and right on queue her tongue went up over my sensitive spot up over my hard bell end and tried to push down my cockeye.

I cried out through the shivering sensation my head bouncing back and forth on the chair as my nails dug into the arm.

"Deep breaths, deep breaths," became her mantra as she coaxed me to hold on to my spunk. My head was fit to burst, such was the tension, and my legs went into uncontrollable spasms.

Mrs Leighton moved back and slowly opened my shirt, button by button. She made sure not to touch my teetering cock for the slightest touch could set it off.

She leant back and pulled me up by the shoulders from my prone position.

Sweat was on my brow as she beguiled me with just a look in the eyes. She held my head and kissed me hard on the mouth, pushing her semen tasting tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced for a while until she gently disengaged.

"Do you want to play with my tits?" She rasped encouraging me on. My eyes bulged in hunger as they stared down on her bountiful chest. Her blouse was heaving under the pressure of her tightly bra bound boobs.

She took my hand and placed it on her. I delicately squeezed the blouse bra and outer breast, the flesh and material giving way until I reached the solidness of her inner gland.

I kneaded her breast repeatedly as Mrs Leighton deepened the cleavage of her blouse. She quickly unbuttoned until she could strip it off over her shoulders, leaving her in her straining inadequate red bra.

I hungrily popped her boobs out of their bra cups and took hold of each nipple and slowly twisted them before coming forward to take one in my mouth!

Mrs Leighton sighed deeply, and I sensed she was overacting to make me feel good. I didn't care as I sucked, kissed and lightly bit her nipple all the while groping her other breast.

I quickly moved my mouth to her other boob and eagerly fed upon it, going through all the moves upon it.

"Poor baby," Mrs Leighton sighed, "I wish I could make it better for you!"

I became ravenous and wanted more as I leant further forward and put my hands between her legs. I pushed on upwards towards her cunt before her hands stopped me.

"Sorry, I'm on the blob!" She crudely informed. My hands kept still in surrender, and she took both of them and pushed them back onto her tits.

I didn't feel rejected, just happy to have anything real. Mrs Leighton's red glossy lips were reintroduced to my purple cock head, and I immediately clenched up again. With a couple of sucks, she had me on the verge again.

She soon had me under control submitting to her heavenly strokes. Her head bobbed quickly up and down on my shaft, her lipstick extenuating the 'O' of her red lips. Once more, my head pushed back as my legs trembled again, my sweaty palms gripping the armchair.

I fought for all my worth to keep my sperm with-in my balls as she worked my cock, leaving a trail of her red lipstick.

She moved her head off and hooking her arms under my legs, pulled my ass closer to the edge of the chair.

She took my cock and placed in between her tits and then pushed them around it. I bucked my hips to fuck her cleavage as she spat down upon my piston tit fucking cock for lubrication.

Her tongue went down to lick my cock head on my upward thrusts, and I felt my spunk gathering beyond the point of no return. I sensed a spark in my cockeye and knew I was about to blow.

I accelerated my titty fucking and ground my teeth and clenched my ass to hold back as long as possible.

Mrs Leighton looked up with mischievous eyes.

"Cum for mummy!" she teased before licking my cock head again and then cruelly spearing her finger into my clenched ass.

I relaxed a muscle and blew my sperm, the first shot splattering as it hit her hard on her throat. Mrs Leighton quickly grabbed my spewing cobra and gobbled down on my cock.

I thrust my second offering down the back of her throat, She finger fucked my ass massaging my prostate until I squeezed her out. I shot hard down her throat, and her hand came out of my ass and squeezed rolled my hard balls.

I jerked hard my ass rising with every shot pushing her head up as she countered, pulling me down by my balls.

I cried out again and again until I began to spew dying geysers into her mouth. She had destroyed my erection and now went to work mopping up the aftermath. Mrs Leighton keenly sucked and licked away at my cock until I jerked with post-orgasm sensitivity.

She smiled at me and licked her fingers.

"By god, you do a lot!" she smiled as the sperm from my first shot meandered down from her neck between her lubricated tits.

That night I lay on the bed smiling at the memory of my first interactive sexual experience and dreaming of the possibilities to come with the rampant Mrs Leighton. There was also the possibility that Father may come back and that Gemma's Lesbianism was just a fleeting fancy.

Sally joined me in my bedroom once more for a look at my girlie magazines. We sat side by side again, and I listened to her views on all the models I had lusted over since puberty. Once more she commented on the girls sexy, hair, lips, make-up and clothes while I was strictly commenting on boobs pussy and ass.

This time I knew she was interested in the girl's bodies just as much as I was. I imagined Sally nibbling the nipples and giving oral of every model according to how she was posed.

We read the readers letters to each other, the most memorable one for me was about a young boy who gets off with his older auntie.

"Eww! Would you do it with our aunties?" Sally spewed in disgust.

"Not with our aunties!" I laughed, "But I like how he describes leg sex, titty sex and how they liked to spank each other."

I looked at Sally, who surprisingly became very sheepish her eyes unable to meet mine. It was rare for me to have the upper hand when it came to embarrassment with Sally, and so I kept the topic alive.

"Would you like to be spanked?"

Still, Sally's eyes remained staring at the floor.

"No, it's not my thing, Gemma likes it though," She poignantly whispered.

My head lit up with possibilities knowing Sally had a spanking paddle in her wardrobe.

"Has she been spanked?"

"Oh yes, quite a few times."

"Who by?" I eagerly asked, knowing the prime suspect was sitting right beside me.

"Never you mind," lightly scolded Sally.

"It's you, isn't it?" I boldly declared.

"No, it is not! I'm kinky like you."

"Oh, come on!" I pleaded.

"You're a kinky devil, aren't you?" Sally hit back, "I noticed all the girls you liked always had stockings bra's and panties on, any sort of lingerie."

"Those things just make them look sexier," I defended.

"Hmm, I'm not so sure," suspiciously hummed Sally as she dived into my pile of magazines and pulled out the issue that had shadily been dog-eared. She flicked through to the letters page and started to read aloud.

"My wife was always leaving her dirty panties on the bedroom floor. if she showered or changed to go out or decided to treat me by slipping into a sexier pair before sex."

Alarm bells went off in my head, so it was Sally who had been reading my magazines. It was she who dog-eared that copy with the panties letter in it. A thousand thoughts accumulated in my head as Sally continued reading.

"And as I sat in the chair rubbing her panties which were pulled up over my hard cock when she came back in and caught me!"

"You've been reading my magazines!" I cut in and accused.

Sally put down the magazine and looked at me guiltily.

"Have you read the story about the two girls who end up spanking each other?" I goaded.

"I don't know what you mean?" Sally angrily refuted. I could see she was about to boil over into an argument and so I quickly back-peddled. I couldn't afford to rile her as I needed her on my side as she was my only friend.

"You only had to ask to read them," I softly informed, "I wouldn't have minded in the slightest."

"Thanks," she slowly said with apprehension, I would of, but you know, a girl reading porn magazines isn't exactly ladylike."

"Neither is running across the landing naked," I teased.

"Oh, don't, I'd nearly forgot about all that," she sighed in embarrassment, "sorry for hitting you in the balls like that," she laughed, "that's the first time I've cracked a boys nuts, my it doesn't take much to put you on the floor, sorry!"

"If you're sorry, why do you keep laughing?" I inquired bewildered at the reason why girls found it hilarious when a male went down in agony due to busted nuts.

"I don't know why there's just something comical about it." Continued to laugh Sally.

"It is strange," I mused, "In retrospect, I found it quite horny," I confessed.

"Really! Oh my god, a masochist and a panty wearer! What an exotic brother I have," exclaimed Sally.

It was something I really loved about my sister, her kind, understanding non-judgmental opinions of anything.

"Sorry for barging into your pussy?" I jokingly apologised, as the aim was to make Sally blush.

"When?" quizzically frowned Sally.

"When I got up when mum arrived."

"You never touched my pussy."

"Well, I felt something wet on my back, why were you wet? Does running naked across the landing do that for you?" I mischievously asked.

"I do wash," stoutly defended Sally.

"Oh!" was I all I could say quickly growing embarrassed about the unknown needs of feminine hygiene as Sally went back to looking at the magazines.

"I've noticed that in the newer the magazines there are fewer pages stuck together," Sally threw out making me cringe a little.

"So?"

"I was just wondering," she trailed off.

"What?"

"Is it because you're controlling yourself more, or is it because you're catching your ejaculations in your panties?"

I blushed like crazy as Sally looked at me with probing eyes.

"Come on you can tell me, I don't mind."

"Yes," I half confessed.

"So why do you wear panties?" Sally bluntly asked.

I mulled over my answer with Sally forever staring at me.

"I like the touch and feel of them," I eventually confessed.

"for some reason, they make my erections harder and ejaculate more semen," I continued. My face aflame in humiliation but at the same time enjoying my embarrassing confession.

Sally stared at me as she took in my words.

"Cool!" was all she said in a shallow voice.

I glanced up, "Really?"

"Oh, yes, I'd like to see that."

I could see Sally's cheerleader friends all out on the lawn loosening up. Now, I thought, now was the perfect time to get my revenge on Sally for her panty addition to my Halloween costume. I strode downstairs with humiliating malice for Sally on my mind. I could hear the cheers and squeals from her team, which made me smile. I stepped into the kitchen, and Sally was standing by the kitchen basin.

"Hi James, gonna watch and perv over us," she teased as she stretched over the basin. She was in her uniform, up on her toes, stretching out her tanned legs. Her skirt rode up as she stretched delightfully exposing her panties tightly covering her bottom.

I rushed forwards and pinned her down over the sink.

"James, what are you doing!"

"It was you wasn't it?"

"Me what?"

"You who added the pair of panties to the Halloween cheerleader costume?"

"No! "Shrieked Sally, "that was mother!"

"Don't lie! I know the truth in full detail, and for that, you're going to get a good spanking!"

"No!" She shrieked as I pushed her down hard with one arm rendering her helpless. I flicked up her skirt with my right hand and tucked the hem into the waistband of her panties.

"Oh, you are as well! You bastard!"

I studied her ripe young ass perfectly shaped under her light white cotton panties and could see the delicious line of her ass crack.

I quickly spanked her and got a thrill out of her little girlie squeals of protest and pain. The second spank was more forceful, and she cried aloud.

"It was you wasn't it?" I demanded.

"No! It wasn't!"

I spanked down on her pretty ass again and her bottom slightly wobbled at the impact. I delighted in her cries of pain as my erection grew.

"Confess, or else your panties come down for the next spanking!" I malevolently informed.

"No, James, you wouldn't?" she begged.

"Wouldn't I?" I spanked her again, and she flexed up on her toes, trying to ride the sting of my whippy spanks.

"Okay, okay, it was me, it was my idea, Now let me go!" she pleaded.

I was disappointed in her confession as I already knew the truth and wanted to carry on spanking her.

Regrettably, Sally had confessed and to stick to my promise I should have let her go, but I was high on life. I had enjoyed spanking sister and wanted it to go on.

"Now let me go," Sally pleaded somewhat meekly. I was surprised at her protests; if I were in the same position with many teammates outside, I would have screamed loudly to attract unwanted attention. I wanted her spanking to go on, and I sensed that she did as well.

"Making me wear those panties was a despicable thing to do, wasn't it?" I accused and asked in meandering words and thought.

"Yes, it was."

"You made me walk all around the neighbourhood dressed in women's attire, knowing I had panties on,". I asked again reliving the initial discomfort of my foray into the world of cross-dressing.

"Yes, I did," Sally confessed, giving no resistance at all.

"My humiliation was in public before your peers," I went on trying to convince myself how hard done by I was and that my sister deserved more punishment.

"It was, and I'm so sorry, it was very naughty of me, and I deserved my spanking," surrendered Sally.

I mulled over her words, "I'm so sorry," and "it was very naughty of me!" That wasn't Sally at all; she was plagiarising lines from a story in one of my girlie magazines.

"Do you believe that the punishment should fit the crime?" I asked as my penis hardened in her surrender, knowing that soon her ass would be mine.

"Yes," she sighed.

"So its only fair that I spank your bare bottom?"

"No, no please anything but my bare bottom!" she protested with a little girl lost voice that edged me on further.

"Sally, you have been found guilty of naughtiness aforethought." I acted trying to bring a theatrical gravitas to my voice, "I, therefore, sentence you to be spanked twelve times!"

"Oh, no mercy!" Sally begged.

"And that these spankings shall be on your bare bottom! "I strictly announced.

"No please mercy, I shall be a good little girl from now on!"

"Too late!"

My words came down like a verbal guillotine. I slid my finger into the top of Sally's panty waistband and pulled downwards, my finger tracing a line down her ass crack dragging her panties down with it.

"Oh!" exclaimed Sister, my finger brushing over her anus and pussy. I stopped a while aware of my knuckle on her pussy.

Her panties had stuck momentarily on her moist vagina. So I tugged harder to rip them away from her sticky vagina and the curves of her ass.

I studied her delightful ass for a second, noticing the red blemishes on her aspirin white bottom where my initial spanks had made their marks.

Sally went up on her toes as the first hardy spank hit her derrière.

"Oh!" she cried out a little too theatrically, and so the next spank was harder.

"Hey!" she protested as the impact of the spank reverberated around the room.

I laughed, "Where's the little voice gone?" I teased as another spank rained down, displacing the slight fat on her ass.

"Oh! You bastard!" she cried in genuine pain, forcing me to hold her down harder. This bent her over the lip of the basin and raised her ass higher in the air, her toes straining to scrape the floor.

I laughed as she kicked on her newly found pivot. I spanked her in hard as she struggled in her balancing act.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! She cried, no longer holding back any reserve.

I quickly spanked alternative ass cheeks making her writhe and roll on the basin lip.

I took time with my aim with my next spanking. Holding my hand ready to strike as Sally could do nothing but anticipate the oncoming pain. Her buttocks tensed up in defence to the oncoming stinging to her ass.

Her buttocks clenched as tight in automatic protection a response to somehow lessen the pain.

Still, I held my hand over her ass, ready to strike and the torture of knowing that the pain was in the post made her grimace.

Her buttock muscles were no longer able to hold tight after a long strain. She took a breath and tried to close them again, but they were too tired, and her ass unclenched.

It was then I struck. Sally cried up at the ceiling as her back arched as she rode the stinging spank that hit directly upon the handprint of the previous show aggression.

I was rapidly running out of my allotted spanks, and I wanted to prolong my sadistic pleasure and protract her humiliation.

"I wonder if I should try and pussy whip you?" I devilishly said aloud in a disrespectful threat to my captive.

"No, no, please not my pussy!" genuinely pleaded Sally, her words filling me with a masterly swagger.

I moved around and admired her ass and pussy from behind.

I stroked her inner thigh right up, threatening her vagina.

"James! Please, no! not there!"

I kept my hand still making her suffer from anticipation. She squealed and writhed at the unknown. I looked at her panties halfway down her thighs.

I grabbed the undergarment and ripped it down her tanned legs right to her ankles before standing to study at length her elegant posterior. I moved in close so sally could feel my breath of her pussy.

"What are you going to do!" she cried out.

"Nice ass! "I commended looking upon it with testosterone-fuelled machismo, something I had never experienced before.

Sally's ass was at my command to do as I pleased and the feeling of masculine empowerment grew in me.

I spanked her ass hard again, and she squealed.

"I said nice ass!"

"Oh yes, thank you, sir!" grovelled Sally authentically as it hit upon her that she really was mastered.

"Do you think your pussy deserves to be hit?" I asked with menace as my hand rubbed her blistered posterior just above her pussy.

"No, Sir!"

I spanked her hard just above her genitals, making her cry out."

"I ask again, do you think your pussy deserves to be hit?"

Sally bucked her head, "It does deserve to be hit, but I beg of you kind sir, please don't do it!"

I brought my hand in low and hard and gave her another whippy spank just above her vagina. Sally jumped up on her toes as she cried out, her toes scratching away at the floor.

"What deserves to be hit?" I reiterated spanking her again just above her sensitivity.

"My pussy, my pussy deserves to be hit!" She cried.

"So then beg me!" I demanded my chest filling with manly pride.

"What?"

Another spank just above her pussy quickly followed her question. Sally promptly caught on.

"Please don't spank my pussy!" she sobbed alarmingly as I didn't want to hurt her even though I was enjoying my first flush of raw masculinity.

I spanked her hard once more hard on the flat of her ass and stood back.

"The prisoner my dress." I acted, and I quickly became nervous as she immediately jumped up and pulled her panties up. Her face flushed with embarrassment or anger as she adjusted her panties and then brushed down her skirt.

I looked at her, thinking" don't wilt, stand up for yourself."

"You kinky bastard!" she hissed as her hands went up her skirt to rub her beaten buttocks. I had to stand my ground or forever be a wimp.

"And I'll spank you again if you ever cross me!" I threatened with a smile. Sally looked at me a blushed still rubbing her bottom before breaking out into a little laugh.