The Cheerleaders Panties - The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice cock!" I heard a few say, and I started to enjoy this misfiring attempt at humiliation. Mandy turned the next page.

"Peachy ass and God look how far those balls droop. " I guessed that they were the pictures of me on all fours taken form behind.

Once more Mandy showed me the pictures in the book, and I laughed much to Mandy's chagrin.

"He's laughing girls," announced Mandy taking an aggressive stance with her hands on her hips while the other girl tried to pull the book from her one-handed grip.

"I think our executioner needs to be taken down a peg or two."

"Yeah!" came the obvious cry.

"What shall we do to him, girls?"

"A spanking!" they repetitively started to chant as two girls pinned me to my seat by pressing down on my shoulders. I smiled to myself thinking, 'I wouldn't mind that'. The strongest girl was Mandy, and I thought I could take her mightiest spank with ease.

"No girls, a spanking would be far too easy for him," she declared loudly, "what he needs is debagging!"

The more outrageous idea soon got the approval of the crowd, and they grabbed and dragged me quickly to the floor. I struggle for all my worth, but I was like an elephant being hauled down by a horde of hyenas with Mandy immediately taking a position on my chest and pushing my shoulders down. The other girls splayed my arms and pinned them forcefully to the floor.

I pushed my body with every sinew and cried out only for my mouth to be quickly muted by at least two dainty hands. I felt a rummaging of fingers and hands at my trousers, belt, button and zip and tried to fight against hope in my struggle.

I felt the belt unfasten, the top button of my jeans open and then the lowering of my fly all down in a blur of speed. Excited giggles omitted throughout as they roughly pulled the wings of my jeans open!

"Right off, girls!" feverously roared Mandy needlessly as I felt the drag of my jeans being pulled downwards.

I had tried to fight and get up with all my might, but they were too strong for me. I felt the air around my mid-drift and knew I was bottomless. Strangely the girls did not say anything except for Mandy sitting on my chest.

"Let's have a look!" she squealed in excitement as she swivelled one hundred and eighty degrees on my chest.

"Aww he's gone all soft, he felt a lot bigger than that when I was over his lap."

I lay back and could see the other girls all surrounding my groin to get a peek of my soft penis.

"How do we get him up?" inquired Jane.

"Don't you know?" asked Sally.

"He's your brother." Retorted Jane.

"That doesn't mean I know how to get him erect," defensively protested Sally, "do you play with your brother's dick?"

"It's the first time I've seen one for real," interjected Andrea a dark-haired Asian who was pinning down one of my arms while peering at my limp dick over Mandy's shoulder.

"I've seen loads," boasted Mandy.

"Where?" cross-examined Liz.

"At the swimming pool, my brothers coming out of the shower, I've seen loads!"

"Well, get him hard then!" commanded Liz.

"Hey, I said I'd seen them I haven't touched one," back-peddled Mandy.

I could feel the breath of all the girls staring at my penis as two of the girl pulled my legs wider apart. It occurred to me they were all inexperienced. I felt stupid and wondered why I hadn't figured it out before.

There were no boys at the party; in fact, there wasn't a mention of any of them having a boyfriend and where was the other half of the team?

"Well, who's going to touch it?" asked Liz a little impatiently.

Music blared over the silence as the girls became reticent in the knowledge they had overstepped the mark and were now in limbo.

"O, I'll do it!" huffed Liz as her hand went out and delicately took my manhood in her hand. Instantly blood flowed to my limp dick, and it rolled over out of Liz's dainty grasp. All the girls squealed and backed off as my cock rolled around and then started laughing.

"Its growing!" excitedly observed Sandra as Liz slowly gripped my cock again. I mentally chalked up another sexual victory as yet another girl had touched my penis. This time it was the dainty hand of Liz who was squeezing me tight.

"What do I do now?" she asked in confusion. It astounded me that all these girls were that inexperienced. Sally had touched my cock and knew how to wank me off, but she was keeping quiet about her familiarity.

"It's growing," excitedly declared Jane, "what are you doing?"

"I'm just squeezing it," exclaimed Liz trying to understand, feeling like a novice pilot left with the joystick in her hands with the rest of the passengers looking on.

Liz began to squeeze and release repetitively, and I could feel the blood flow into my gland, giving me a glorious erection.

"My God, how am I supposed to get one of those inside me? Blurted, Andrea instantly revealing her virginity.

The harder I got, the more confident I became. The embarrassment of my turgid little dick was gone, and now my prancing show off erection was proudly up, making the girls anxious and a little scared.

"What do we do now?" a voice undisclosed was heard.

"Well, someone has to get on top of him and ride him," suggested Liz.

"You've got to be joking!" gasped Jane, "let all you lot watch me lose my virginity?"

"Are you still a virgin?" inquired Mandy.

"So are you," rebuffed Jane as the question came out as an accusation rather than a question.

"None of us has had sex with a man," announced Andrea, "so let's stop kidding ourselves."

"You speak for yourself," declared Mandy who was easily the haughtiest of the crowd with Liz, the curious one.

"Oh yeah, and who have you done it with?" grilled Andrea.

"John Phelps, that's who!"

"Sure you did," sarcastically slurred Liz.

"I did, you ask him."

"As if he'd going to deny it." Interposed Sally.

"Well if you're the most experienced one you can tell us what to do?" impatiently asked Liz who still had a stifling hand choking the shaft of my hard penis. There was a few seconds of silence as they all looked to Mandy putting her on the spot.

"We have to wank him off," Mandy eventually submitted.

"And how do we do that? "pressed Liz.

"I don't know, I've only been fucked by one, I've never tossed one off!" defended Mandy her bravado unravelling with every utterance.

"You pull the foreskin back and forth," Instructed a weak voice barely audible with the music still blaring.

It was Sally speaking up at last much to my consternation. I'd always wondered if she had told any of her friends what we had got up too. There was plenty of evidence in the shape of the book with all my nude pictures in it.

"How do you know that?" said Jane.

"Oh come on you've seen all the boys making that wrist gesticulation at school?"

"Are you sure you haven't been practising?" smirked Mandy.

"No, I haven't," irritably refuted Sally, "The times we have seen a dick on the videos we've been watching they've always done that."

"Oh yeah!" agreed Liz, and she started to pull my foreskin back and forth from the centre of the shaft.

"You need to be nearer the top," suggested Sally.

"Are you sure you haven't..." Sandra's voice trailed off before submitting another accusation at my sister.

I swallowed hard and smiled to myself. Liz may have had things moving in the right direction, but her virginal hands weren't hitting the spot. It was pleasant, but she could do that for ages and still not make me cum.

"It doesn't seem to be working," informed an impatient Liz.

The last thing I wanted was for the girls to stop and so I pushed a few pulses of blood into my cock to encourage her.

"Oh yes, it is, I felt something there!" affirmed Liz, "Is anyone else going to have a feel, or are you all chicken?"

Andrea leant forward and squeezed my shaft. "Wow, it's so hard!"

As she leant forward, her tiny cheerleader skirt rode up and exposed her pussy and well-spanked ass, which instantly caused me to harden more.

"It's getting harder," excitedly informed Liz, "that's what we need more hands!"

Another hand went to my penis, and even Mandy who was sitting on my chest lent forward and started to tickle my cock head. I let out an involuntary groan that instantly excited all the girls.

"That's it, that's it," they concurred. I looked at Andrea's reddened ass and moist pussy. I was getting her wet I deduced, which pushed me up even more. I looked away as I was resolute that they wouldn't have the honour of seeing me cum.

"I know what will do it," saucily told Mandy. She looked around and down on me with a mischievous face. She swivelled her body around so that she was now sitting on my chest, facing me.

"We know little James here is a sucker for panties, don't we girls?"

A chorus of agreement went up, and I blushed in humiliation, as it was apparent that they knew of my panty collection.

"Well, James, how do you like a pair of panties with a girl still in them?"

My mind was whirling with all the new revelations; the inexperience of the girls; them watching pornographic videos; their desire to watch someone spanked and now testing out cock for the first time.

Mandy's declaration of how I would feel about a pair of panties with a girl still in them sent me into overload until I saw her inch down my chest. Her cheerleader skirt rode up, exposing her sweaty white panties. She shuffled towards my face. My God she was going to sit on me!

Both of her knees went over my shoulders, and she pulled her skirt over my face and lowered herself down.

I was in the dark as the gusset of her panties pushed onto my mouth and I sniffed in the intoxicating smell of her sweaty moistened panties.

"There that should get our panty-boy going!" yelled Mandy to the sound of muffled laughter from the girls.

Mandy started to rock gently on my face, my nose pushing right into her garment. Still, their petite feminine hands were on my cock, and I was able to keep control. A hand slipped under Mandy's dress, and I could only imagine it was hers as it quickly pushed the gusset of her panties to one side. My mouth was now on her pussy lips, and I could taste her pussy juices in her, which become more fluid as she rocked.

I was determined not to play the victim in all this, and so I hardened my tongue and speared it upwards into her cunt.

"OOOH! Cried Mandy as I entered her, my tongue slipping easily into her moist vagina.

"What are you up too?" suspiciously asked Liz still manfully working my cock and only once complaining of wrist ache.

"Nothing!" croaked Mandy keeping her movement to the minimum.

"We've lost a hand," cried Liz, "Gemma, come on help out, feel his balls."

I felt two dainty hands take hold of my gonads, and I jerked in reaction. Not that my balls held any sensory eroticism for me but because I knew it was Gemma's hand.

Mandy moved back a little, so my tongue was lapping her clit while Gemma rolled my balls.

"My! His balls are so hard!" Gemma exclaimed. She was the girl I wanted, the one I dreamed of every night. The girl I had come closest to having loving sex with.

My head swam with the image of Gemma rolling my nuts, and I began to feel my self letting go.

"Look!" cried Liz; "There's a bead of sperm on his cockeye!"

"Not long now, girls!" encouraged Jane putting more effort into her strokes.

I tried to hold off, but every time my mind came back to Gemma, feeling my balls. I groaned into Mandy's cunt.

"He's getting excited girls! I can feel it!" Mandy gasped.

I felt the first twinge and tried harder to fight back.

"His legs are trembling!" squealed Jane her forearm brushing my inner thigh.

Mandy's juices were flowing all over my face, and I inhaled her nectar with the image of Gemma rolling my gonads.

Her nails accidentally touched my anus, and I sparked up. My legs trembled more, and I knew I was nearing the final straight.

"God, look at his legs wobble!" cried Liz.

"His cocks getting even bigger! Conveyed Jane.

"Oh!" gasped Mandy rocking on my face.

"His balls are getting harder, "excitedly reported Gemma,

And with Gemma's testicular information, my sperm flooded to my head.

I gritted my teeth as my penis became swollen to the point of no return, my legs were in a pure spasm as Liz whipped them on.

"Not long now, girls! Cried Liz wanking me furiously as I fought back against the inevitable.

And then!

All the girls screamed as I let go. Pumping my seed high into the air. Mandy pushed hard into my face so I couldn't see a thing, but I was sure I could feel her throbbing. She dismounted my face in time to see my ejaculate high on my third throw. All the girls knelt back with shocked, happy faces as Liz and Jane held their sperm coated hands out in disgust. I saw Gemma's happy wondrous face as she and her team witnessed their celebratory ejaculation.

As soon as I could get up, I rushed to the bathroom to wash up. I was acutely embarrassed and just wanted to go. It was nothing to do with the girls overpowering me. It was the drained feeling I got when I had cum where I just wanted to get as far from sex as possible. Surrounded by a dozen or so sexy nymphs all excited about their achievement was hard to handle.

"Are you alright, James?" softly asked Gemma who looked very guilty, "I didn't, you know, hurt you down there?"

I smiled at her charming naivety, which boosted my manliness a little.

"No, don't worry, I'm fine, it's just that I have to get Sally home," I calmed. Liz, on the other hand, was more anxious and not worried about my humiliation a bit.

"Will this stuff wash out?" she fretfully asked, pointing to three moist patches on her cheerleader skirt where my sperm had landed.

I laughed inside as every exchange with these girls boosted my ego as I realised they were as inexperienced as me. Sex with my mother wasn't a glorious episode and one I was never going to boast about in public, but it was a sexual experience. It did educate me and gave me confidence even if the sickening episode would forever remain a dark mark on my psyche.

"Don't worry that'll wash out easily," I told Liz as she forlornly held out the hem of her sperm splattered skirt, "I think just a bit of water will get rid of it."

"Are you sure I don't want anyone seeing me with semen stains when we dance next."

I laughed, "You'll be fine," I reassured, "If that stuff did stain badly, there would be a lot of angry mums around the country."

Sally and I managed to escape, and we walked side by side on our way home. Sally looked cute as her long coat only just covered her cheerleader skirt, making her look like the coat was all she had on.

"Are you okay?" asked Sally nervously.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You're not mad at me?"

"Mad at you? Why should I be mad at you?"

It was apparent what she was alluding too, but it was all still a fantastic jumble in my head.

"We practically raped you," sorrowfully exhaled Sally.

I burst into a short laugh, "rape, you've got to be kidding?"

"You didn't mind?" Pushed Sally with a spring of hope coming into her voice.

"Are you coming home?" I asked hopefully thinking that her team's victory would have softened her hateful disposition towards mother.

"I don't want to ever go back, why?"

"Mother's softened, she wants you back she misses you dreadfully," I enlightened trying my best to paint a hopeful future.

"Mother, soften," laughed Sally, "Soften to molten lava?" She joked with unintended irony.

"She really has, she misses you, she's' almost begging for you to come home," I implored.

"Yeah! 'Almost', what's brought about this change?"

As much as I wanted Sally back, there was no way I could tell her of my experience with Mother, and so I had to tread lightly.

"She realises she's wrong, she had a bad trip," I stumbled unconvincingly.

"That was always going to happen," Sally scorned, "she'll get over it."

"But she's suicidal, honestly Sally, I'm scared for her."

"Scared for her! After all she's put you through."

"She really has changed, she even wants father back."

"Dad?" Sally went into a trance, her eyes blurred and unseeing as they danced in aspiration. "Really?" she eventually blurted excitedly.

"Yes, really." I smiled.

"Oh! Wow!" She cried and jumped up at me, wrapping her legs around my waist and hugging me. Even in this emotional time, I felt excited about her spread pussy on me. She kissed me excitedly her response, making me laugh in relief.

"I've got to go and tell him!" she excitedly cried as she dismounted my torso. "I'll speak later!"

Sally ran away in a euphoric trance, half sprinting half skipping. I turned away, smiling. I wondered if father would come home and leave Mrs Leighton. Things were going well, too well. I heard a skid, a thump and a scream. Sally?

12