The Cherry Ceremony Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, yeah...I can do that"

"Lily Reiner," she raised her eyebrows, "Think you can remember that?"

"Yeah"

Lily uncrossed her arms and gave me her hand to shake. Without question, I grabbed it and shook almost too rapidly.

"Welcome to Alpha Kappa Pi, Mister. I have a feeling Matt will give you a pass. Although, I'm a bit bummed. I was hoping to wear out some condoms tonight."

When I released Lilly's hand, I thanked her again and opened the door.

"Wait!" Lily cried, "One more thing!"

I held the door open with my back while I waited to hear what she had to say.

She broke out into a large grin, showing off all of her pearly white teeth.

"BUZZ!"

I jumped off the ground, "OW! FUCK...Stop that!"

Lily cackled, "I couldn't help it! Here," she approached me and placed the control in my hand, "Be careful with it, kay?"

"Kay..." I grumbled, but deep down I really felt indebted to the girl. I shut the door with her still inside the room and walked downstairs. Matt nearly bumped into me because he was racing to go upstairs.

"There you are!" Matt halted, "I heard you screaming just now. You good?"

"What do you think?" I revealed Lily's remote control, "Three strikes, was it?"

"Damn dude, she really wasn't feeling it, huh?"

"Not exactly," I gave Matt the remote control as we made our way back to the couch. There was no way I could avoid the conversation Lily and I just had, so I just blurted it out and hoped Matt wouldn't hate me.

"She said I should join the LGBT club. I might do it, but only if I'm free"

"I'd take her up on that offer," Matt replied, "Lily's no joke. She'll hunt you down to go to one of those meetings. She did it to me once. Haven't gone back since. Just go one time and get it over with. She won't bother you again."

"It doesn't bother me at all, I actually think it'd be helpful to meet other people like myself," I removed my jacket and threw it across the back of the couch, "People who are comfortable with themselves, you know?"

"Oh, I know. Look at me," Matt patted his chest, "You think I was born with this much swag?"

My hand rested atop my temple, groaning at Matt's poor slang usage, "...Yes?"

Matt laughed at my response.

"I'm way more stupid than I look. That's something you should know if you're joining AKP, which you are..."

"Seriously?" I sat up attentively, "Even though I didn't have sex?"

Matt rolled his eyes, "Listen, that's just a part of the culture, but you don't have to do it. It's your choice when you want to lose it; like I said before: consider this to be a favor, an opportunity to get some pussy from a valuable source. But we'd never force you into anything."

We were silent for a moment.

"...Did it sound that way?" Matt asked.

"No! I was just pressuring myself. That's all"

"Alright, cool cool..." Matt trailed off, "I guess we just wait for those guys to finish up and I'll drop you back at your dorms."

The next several minutes were only filled with the sounds of a movie playing on TV. Matt and I sat either watching it or playing on our phones. I found Lily's social media account and added her to my friends' list, but after that there wasn't much I could really do but pretend to be immersed in things other than my blue balls. My cock had gone soft, but if I wasn't careful I would pitch a tent in front of the President if I kept sneaking glances at him.

He leaned back on the couch with his arms bent behind his head, watching TV. His chest raised and fell slowly with every breath he took, stretching his tank top out more. If he expanded his chest further, the fabric may have torn apart.

I also peaked below the waist out of curiosity. There didn't look to be any sign of a bulge. I had hoped that if he was horny too, then maybe we could've helped one another, but that didn't seem to be the case.

"Hey! Brandon, you good?"

Matt's voice called out to me.

Apparently, that quick glance lasted a little too long because he stared at me like I had violated him. His eyes appeared cautious and I saw his hand move towards the stand next to the couch. From my position, I couldn't tell what he was reaching for. I guessed that they were his car keys.

I whipped my head the other way and shrieked, "My bad! I wasn't trying to be strange or nothing!" This man was my ride home and I had eye-fucked him in plain sight. Now, I was sure he was just going to leave me on the side of the road and have me walk home in the cold.

But instead, I received a shock to my neck.

"Shit!" I winced at the pain, forgetting that I hadn't removed my collar. I looked towards Matt again and saw him with the remote in his hand. He still looked cautious as he kept his attention on me. It was hard to tell what he was thinking until he said:

"I don't mind if you don't"

He didn't need to say more. I was so desperate for touch that I wasted no time unbuttoning my jeans. Matt moved from the couch to the floor, kneeling in front of my exposed cock. He didn't seem to mind that it wasn't fully hard yet. He licked his lips and smirked at it like it was a fun challenge to overcome. He placed his hands on my knees, spreading my legs a little wider.

"You don't have to...," I muttered.

"I want to. I'll be quick"

Somebody walking in on us was the least of my worries.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"What?" Matt sounded amused by the question, "You really care about that?"

"I can't do this if you have a boyfriend," I understood how painful it was to be hurt by someone you care about, and I didn't want to be an accomplice to someone else's heartbreak.

Matt cackled, "Find me a man who could deal with my ass for a week! No, there's no boyfriend."

Matt kissed the inside of my thigh, making me shutter, adding, "Nice of you to ask..."

One of Matt's hands kept me in place so I wouldn't buck against his face while he kissed my thigh. I started thinking about how my skin felt against his lips, if I smelled good to him, but the way he treated me should have calmed my worries. He caressed my body like I was a gift he always wanted.

He tended to my inner thighs with care, kissing and licking which helped bring my dick back to life. I was tempted to lay my hand on his head like I did with Lily, but part of me was still afraid to mess things up.

"Ahh!" I yelped, jerking my neck to the side when I felt silver bolts shocking my neck once again.

Matt had the remote in his other hand while he adored my thighs.

"What was that for?" I whined.

"You're holding back," Matt observed, "Enjoy yourself."

With his permission, my hand pet the top of Matt's head. His blond hair was soft and wavy. It flowed carefree like its owner. The President really did have a way of making everything he did look effortless. He acted with no hesitation, including reaching for my dick which had become erect. I gasped at the touch, removing my hand from his head and placing it on the armrest, gripping at the leather material.

His thumb rubbed lightly across my slit, coating it in pre-cum. When he noticed more pre-cum slipping out of the tip, he brought his mouth forward and lapped it up.

"Fuck..." I groaned.

Matt smiled at my reaction and began to jerk me off. His hand stroked along my throbbing shaft as I watched silently. I reached under my shirt to rub my chest and pinch at my nipple to add further stimulation for myself. My mouth eventually started to blabber on and on about how sexy he looked stroking my dick, but the words were so slurred I don't think Matt could have comprehended it.

The President kissed the head of my cock, "You're already so close..."

The vibrations in his voice trembled along my length. He wasn't helping me hold back from my orgasm at all. My cheeks were flushed in red as I struggled to control myself. I couldn't blow my load before I entered him, I just couldn't. That would be so embarrassing...

"Matt...please," I moaned.

"Please what?" Matt released my dick from his grasp.

"I want to be inside you. I'm so fucking-"

Another shock hit my neck. I yelped and jerked my hips off the couch, clenching at the cushions.

"Cute..." Matt snickered, "I kinda wanna keep you like this."

"Can't imagine why!" I growled through gritted teeth.

"Just a few more shocks will do the trick. Look, your cock is dripping..."

The electricity hurt like a bitch, but somehow it had helped produce more pre-cum out of my cock. I looked down at it, remembering it having a light layer of cum before, but after the shock, the tip was squirting little cum bubbles.

"You're kidding me...," I stared at my length and then to the President who rubbed the red button of the remote with his thumb as sensually as he did with my thighs.

"This shit hurts you know!" I told him.

Matt leaned towards my dick and swiped up the bubbles with the tip of his tongue. He savored the taste in his mouth and when he was finished, he whispered, "I know...that's what makes it fun..."

He took my cock in his hand and opened his eager lips, taking in the head of my dick inside his mouth. I bit my bottom lip at the beautiful image in front of me. Matt tenderly sucked my head and I could feel his tongue brush against my slit with a little more pressure. His mouth took in more inches gradually, and just as he was about to consume my entire length, he pressed the button.

"Mmmh!" we both cried.

The sensations hit me harder, so I tensed my body and jerked up again, forcing Matt to take in the remainder of my cock. The President swallowed with my dick inside of him which got me even harder than I've ever felt before. He was being an eager slut, because he had me sit there in agony while he swallowed my pre-cum over and over. It was getting to be too much, I needed to feel some relief and this motherfucker was playing with me.

I had to take charge in some way. So, grabbed at his pretty blond curls and moved him halfway off of my cock. Then, I slammed him down. My hips gyrated up to Matt's mouth to gain more friction between us, to motivate him to move faster. He got the message and moved along with my rough motions.

We were in sync, so both of us felt immense pleasure from our act. I couldn't see Matt's cock with him kneeling below me, so I wondered if he gained as much pleasure from this like I was. I was afraid to cum before I could tend to his desires.

My balls were constricting, but I had hold back. We barely had five minutes left before those twins ended their love session. I needed to use that time wisely and I preferred to not have the upperclassman drink my cum. I wanted him to be filled up completely, have his hole stretched out and orgasm alongside me.

"Get on top of me," I ordered the senior, "I need to cum inside you"

Matt pulled off of my cock, "Okay, but just one more zap"

"No!" I argued, "Quit fucking with me. I'm ready to blow right now!"

Matt looked at my cock and debated whether he should keep up his teasing. I got his answer when he stood up and revealed the tent within his cargo pants. He removed them so his dick could bob freely in the air. He approached me, saying, "Me too..."

He sat atop my lap and positioned himself to where my cock was lined up along his crack, threatening to enter his tight hole. He placed his hands on my shoulders and I put my hand on his dick, touching it for the very first time and feeling its veins pulse in my grasp. I stroked him gently, which made the senior lean forward and cry out my name.

"Now...do it," Matt sighed.

We were working together to have my cock enter his asshole. We did it carefully too, because if we tried moving too fast either one of us may have lost control before the best part began. His entrance was so tight, I prayed that the pre-cum I produced would be enough to help open him up. Yet, before I could even try...

"YES! Oh fuck yes!"

A female voice startled Matt and I so much that Matt leaped off my lap and dashed to his pants. The clock on the wall hit 9:58pm, only a couple of minutes left before the event was officially over. After we heard the voice, a rhythmic banging vibrated against the walls. Matt nearly tripped over himself putting his pants back on as he yelled, "The fuck?! Those walls are thick!"

Meanwhile, I was left stunned on the couch. It took me a minute before I realized that I should follow suit and pull up my pants as well.

"I'm telling you, those walls are supposed to be super thick!" Matt explained, "You shouldn't be hearing anything unless..."

"Those sons of bitches," I said, "They really did it..."

The realization kicked in for both of us and we didn't know whether to laugh in pride for the twins or weep that they lost their virginity before I did. Or, maybe that's only how I felt at the time.

Matt was too frazzled to sit back on the couch with me, so he paced around the room awaiting the twins' return. He was a little too on the edge for someone who almost took the virginity of a college freshman. I had gotten over the shock of the loud noises, but Matt was rubbing his head and swearing under his breath, as if he just realized how far he had gone with me.

Sweat started to bead from my forehead as I worried that maybe the President had regretted our intimate time together and I screwed up my chances of joining his fraternity after all. I was thankful that Matt took the initiative and spoke up first, because I would have sat in silence feeling guilty for what we had done.

"Does your neck hurt?" was his first question. I felt a little soreness from all the shocks I received, but nothing I couldn't get over.

"I'm fine, but can I finally take this off?"

"Yeah, go ahead"

I removed the collar and kept looking at the senior, expecting the worst.

"You hate me, don't you?" Matt said.

The question caught me off guard.

"Why would I hate you? You didn't do anything wrong!"

"Nothing but zap the shit outta you instead of making you cum. Here I am telling people not to waste time, but I took extra time out to fuck with you. I'm such a dick..."

He sat on the carpet and pouted dramatically, so I could tell that he didn't feel too bad. He wasn't truly upset, but more sexually frustrated and I knew the feeling well. Still, it wasn't nice to see that disappointed look on his face.

I flashed the senior a warm smile and said, "You were just having fun. Time goes by quickly when you're enjoying yourself, and if it makes you feel better...I found it pretty adorable."

"Oh, shut up!" Matt barked with a faint blush tainting his cheeks, "You never got to fuck anybody..."

"That's okay. I can wait," I soothed him, "We can try another time."

My words suggested that we would continue seeing each other intimately to make up for tonight, but I didn't even know if the President wanted to take this further. In his mind, this could've just been a one night stand to help out a friend.

But Matt smiled back and replied, "Sure, that'd be nice. I'll carry lube next time. Shit, if I knew I was going to be so into you, I would've had it on me."

The way Matt phrased his sentence made my heart flutter. I didn't want to fool myself into thinking anything crazy, so I had to ask him, "You wanted to get with me this whole time?"

Matt stood up again, "Not the whole time. It wasn't like a 'love at first sight' thing, but I had a feeling there was more about you. Something I'd really like...and what do you know? Your dick is one of the largest I've ever seen. If we did fuck, my ass would've been broken beyond repair!"

I chuckled at Matt's compliment, but it wasn't the type of thing I was hoping to hear.

The blond averted his eyes, "...and you're also into men, which helps."

I smiled. His last statement was slightly better.

The doors upstairs had opened which prompted Matt to greet the twins after their affair. The twins and their girls were linking arms when they met us in the living room. All four of them entirely naked. The first twin spoke up first.

"We're ready to go," he said. On his arm was a petite dark-skinned Indian with hair down to her waist. Her curves were almost non-existent and chest nearly resembling a male's; everything about her was small but her appetite.

She snuggled against her lover and said, "You don't mind that we take them to our place, do you? I think we need more time..."

"No kidding, these might be the best we've had yet!" a chubby white girl with dyed pink hair kissed the cheek of the other twin which made him crack a light smile.

"These two didn't get shocked not once?" Matt pointed at the pair. The girls shook their heads.

The pink-haired one boasted about their skills in the bedroom with extreme detail.

"...and I was scared I would crush him, but he took it like a champ!"

Matt took a moment to stare at the twins before giving them fist bumps.

"Look at you two, I knew you could do it. Congrats fellas...Now put some clothes on. All of you!"

The girls giggled and rushed upstairs to get dressed while the twins retreated into the bathroom to put on their clothes that still laid atop the toilet bowl. As the girls ran upstairs, somebody else had walked down. Dressed in a graphic tee and gym shorts was Lilly. She had a fanny pack tied around her waist and car keys in hand.

"Glad they're finally done, I was about to pass out up there," Lily said.

"Are you okay to drive?" Matt asked.

Lily shrugged, "Ehh, could be better. A hard fucking would have perked me up really good!" The goth girl shifted her attention to me and winked.

"See you this Wednesday, Virgin"

I waved awkwardly at her, "Oh, uh, yeah. See you!"

Lily sauntered to the front door, "I'm gonna start up my car. Tell the girls I'm waiting for them!"

"No problem" Matt said, "Text me when you get home!"

"Got it!"

Lily left the apartment, shutting the door behind her and leaving Matt and I to ourselves. It would only be a matter of time before the twins and the other girls would be dressed and ready to go home. I wasn't sure what to say to Matt with such limited time.

"You don't have to go back tonight, do you?" Matt said.

I didn't need to return to my dorm since it was a Saturday, and I had one more day before classes started up again. Besides, I could easily text my roommates that I was sleeping over at a friend's place.

So, I said to Matt, "Not really. Why?"

"The twins are going to head to the girls' dorms tonight, and if you're free then that means I don't have to drive. When they leave, I want you to use the bathroom and get a fresh bottle of water. You're gonna need it."

I knew where he was going with this, but I still pushed him to be direct.

"Need it for what?"

"If I tell you, it won't be fun anymore. Just do as I say. You have one final test before you become an official member."

"But I thought you said I was already a member" I stood up from the couch, approaching the senior. I laid a hand on Matt's clothed abs. My fingers drew a line across the dips of his skin before moving downward to fondle his crotch. A moan left the President's lips when I whispered in his ear.

"Or was that just to get into my pants? How dirty..."

My teasing couldn't last long because the girls' footsteps were rushing down the steps and the bathroom door opened revealing the twins dressed in overly formal attire. I was able to pull away from Matt before they noticed anything. The foursome bid us farewell as they left the apartment to meet with Lily in the parking lot.

As soon as the door shut, Matt walked away from me to go up the stairs. That moment of weakness where he shuddered under my touch was overpowered by his dominant behavior.

"Get prepared," he ordered, "Prove your worthy of being in AKP"

This would not do. I wasn't going to let him hide away from being so submissive. He teased me before, and now it was my turn. I grabbed my shock collar that I left on the couch and shouted, "I'll prove I'm worthy when you try this on! Feel the pain you caused me!"